Move bitch - ludacris,mystikal and I-20
Any1 have any others ?????
I'm looking to update my cd collection
  Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Favourite song to drive to Tue, 13 July 2004 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Funeral, by Devin Townsend. Cranky, loud, powerful song.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Tue, 13 July 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
after to driving to spiderbait- 5th Set this is my best driving song (at the moment) it gets you pumped up for driving at high speeds, I find my foot seems to be going futherer down and down great song to speed too
maiku
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Tue, 13 July 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
disturbed is good for driving as well as t.i. 24'z , cryctal method - born too slow, most of minestry of sound Hard NRG also suits
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Favourite song to drive to Tue, 13 July 2004 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anything fast makes you put your foot down...

No with no license, i ride to anything really Sad Sad Sad ...
shoot
Regular

April 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Tue, 13 July 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wait and bleed

Twisted Evil
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Tue, 13 July 2004 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol yeah i won't b driving 4 a while either but it's good 2 listen to music that takes ur mind off the fact u can't drive Wink

I also like the trick daddy song represent
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Favourite song to drive to Tue, 13 July 2004 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't puke, but I always loved to crank the Mercyful Fate cover 'medley' that's off of Garage Inc. by Metallica.
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Tue, 13 July 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused After driving my car for 3 yrs WITHOUT a radio, the i would have to say ANYTHING BUT MY OWN VOICE Laughing

but now that i do have sound in the car it depends
- enigma/deep forest for slow calm driving
- radio for normal driving
- hi nrg, trance, hard house, garage, drum n base, happy hard, happy house, funky house, techno YOU GET THE DRIFT for SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED Evil or Very Mad NOTHING pumps my blood like BASS, FAST BASS

SUBLIME ANYONE??? Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Tue, 13 July 2004 14:54]

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Wed, 14 July 2004 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
many songs, a few to mention that i like driving to.
Disturbed - Down with the sickness
Muse - Hysteria
The Darkness - I Belive in a thing called love]
Franz Ferdinand - Take me out.
Although these are my current favorites, i have many other classics i like to listen to.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Favourite song to drive to Wed, 14 July 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Bronx - Heart Attack American
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Wed, 14 July 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Led Zep, Trex, Slade, Black Sabbath, Iron Butterfly, Pink Floyd, Alice Cooper unless the cricket's on and I listen to that. Can't beat good old fashioned 70's rock!

I don't mind some of the old Beatles stuff - but I don't play their White Album 'cos it makes me wanna go out and kill babies. It's the Manson syndrome or something - so my pyscho told me. Thank god for prosac!

Sometimes I just like to hear my sweet twin-cam purr and have no music or radio on at all.

But, I tell you what I don't like to hear and that's silly little wanker turds in their shitty little crap boxes (with flouro wheels, knightrider lights, and cartons stuck on their windows and dashboards) playing bullfuck doof-doof garbage!

seeyuzz
river
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Wed, 14 July 2004 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some M.O.P, Linkin Park, 'Lord of The Rings' by lefay, Nirvana, I've got a nice Bass Test that is fast thats gotta be the best one Cool
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Wed, 14 July 2004 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in good weather, all windows down and listening to sublime/cat empire/other ska/reggae, is the best feeling
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Favourite song to drive to Wed, 14 July 2004 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have all windows down cranking any sorta Rap or doof doof and get the ppl looking aa few mins b4 I get to them Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ... Might have something to do with why my hearing isn't that good anymore...
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Favourite song to drive to Wed, 14 July 2004 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lefay - now there's something I gotta try driving to Smile

The problem with doof-doof is that too many tossers play it - not that everyone who has loud doof-doof playing while they are driving is a tosser - but there certainly are plenty of ricers/tossers that do.
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Favourite song to drive to Wed, 14 July 2004 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Underworld - Rez, Born Slippy, Cowgirl and Kittens. Awesome driving tunes. Especially the high frequencies in Rez , there's just something about the bleeping..... And the lyrics of Cowgirl "she's in league with the wires and energies"

Oh...and Gimme Shelter by the Rolling Stones.. Embarassed . Don't know why but it works for me.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like to drive to "Killing in the name of" but I tend not to know a whole lot about speed limits when I do.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Definately 'Go With the Flow' and another song which I can't remember the name of... "gimme some more" are some of the lyrics. Both off 'Songs For the Deaf' by Queens of the Stone Age.

They've both got really chugging, locomotion-like beats that drive hard, just like I end up doing when I put them on Very Happy
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd have to say, Def Leopard, nice and loud Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only because of the movie "Night at the Roxbury" id have to say,

What is Love - Haddaway.

oh, and Super Electric - Bomfunk MC

Also, it only took me 3 months without a headunit to go crazy.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Butterfly Effect is good drivin music! gets you nice and pumped.

I was at corlovers the other day using the vacuum (mine at home bites) some ricer pulled up in his highly modified silvia (nismo sticker +15hp) and tried to drown out my stereo...he had some cheap ass subs in the boot with all these fluro lights around them, distorted to the shithouse. So I casually turned mine up to a moderate level(it was on 20, doesn't distort till about 35). Haha he tucked his tail in and turned his off...he then drove off revving the shit out of the silvia, acting all cool and trying to prove that his car was better, I finished up and left a few minutes later and drove off, guess who I met at the lights Razz hahaha smoked!
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just to show my true self Tubular Bells .... By Mike oldfield

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, last summer in Kiama me and a mate decided to go for a little cruise in my old charade turbo. it was late afternoon and the air was so cold and crisp, awesome turbo weather. we drove down the coast road from kiama to berri and cranked incubus a certain shade of green plus all the other songs from science. i got heaps spirited and threw it back into 3rd to speed around a corner, the wheels spun as it came onto boost and got into a 4 wheel slide. that was the best that car had ever performed and ive got incubus to thank Evil or Very Mad
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Missrolla! Didn't you just have a flurry of posts, eh? You're having a blinder. Onya sister! Smile

Tubular Bells.... "glockenspeil"! I remember that song!

I gotta admit I got my hands on some Gregorian Chants and it's the best stuff to play when you're bumper to bumper in thick traffic. It calms me down, good chi. All I need now is a small waterfall in the back seat, a mountain in the front and a valley some where between and my feng shui will be auspicous. Sorta like Brockies electronic doo-dad that he tried to put into the commodores some years ago. Oh, I better get a -ve ion generator in the car also.

seeyuzz
river
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deftones - be quiet and drive, or anything else of thiers is good to drive to in general, some nights i might put on some roni size or BT.
all depends on my mood, having an mp3 deck in the car makes my selection endless Very Happy stacker minus the discs
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
static x gets me hella pumped. Jerk, disturbed, NIN, machinehead, Sunk Loto, anything heavy and fast.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 15:33

Hi,

Missrolla! Didn't you just have a flurry of posts, eh? You're having a blinder. Onya sister! Smile

Tubular Bells.... "glockenspeil"! I remember that song!

Hehehe Good on ya Cool
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
missrolla wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 15:12

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

How long is the one you listen to.
The full lenght version is like 45 mins or so,oh and he is going to redo this as the technology wasn't around then for some of the things he wanted to include.

As for what i listen to
Whatever is on the radio as i don't have a cd player in the cars i drive. Sad
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
M.J.H wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 16:46

missrolla wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 15:12

How long is the one you listen to.
The full lenght version is like 45 mins or so,oh and he is going to redo this as the technology wasn't around then for some of the things he wanted to include.

As for what i listen to
Whatever is on the radio as i don't have a cd player in the cars i drive. Sad

oh really yeah it's the full length.... oh redo tubular bells Very Happy I'm in heaven...... Incantations is the grouse to... Very Happy
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 15:36

Deftones - be quiet and drive, or anything else of thiers is good to drive to in general, some nights i might put on some roni size or BT.
all depends on my mood, having an mp3 deck in the car makes my selection endless Very Happy stacker minus the discs

Yeh! SHUT UP AND DRIVE!
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Wed, 14 July 2004 21:21

Led Zep, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Alice Cooper

cool Cool
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah, in addition to my previous 2, 'Flesh Tantrum', 'Insect Whore' and 'Skin Poppin' Slut' by Dwarves usually works too. hehehe.....

But atm, I don't have any stereo so I have to settle for the sweet tunes eminating from my quads.... Ahhhhhh... Evil or Very Mad
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 12:08]Only because of the movie "Night at the Roxbury" id have to say,

What is Love - Haddaway.

quote]

Haha !! we have the whole head thing going perfect we can all do it unision . We must look soooooooooo gay but it's funny tho . We rock up t2 the traffic lights windows down "what is love" crankin doing the head thing ppl look at us like we r retarded. We have never broken a window tho
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
React - Erik Sermon
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im supprised with the good to crap music ratio, good stuff. Very Happy no matter what mood im in bands that get me driving dangerous include disturbed, butterfly effect, out, etc... or if i got the missus and i need to behave jeff buckley, pearl jam etc... maybe even some modest mouse, moutain goats Very Happy
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm cannible corpse - fucked with a knife
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some of you guys listen to some real crazy death metal hey? there'll be no drinking of my blood or stabbing a metal steak through my eyeballs..
segression - Dr. A Hype get that one into ya!!
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
neh... its ok.
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mardurk panzer division - christ raping black metal
awesome song
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 15 July 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2Pac - Hit 'em up

Smile

And for the 2am run, there's nothing like 160+ bpm d00f d00f to get you on edge...
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Favourite song to drive to Fri, 16 July 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tommo wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 15:30

Ok, last summer in Kiama me and a mate decided to go for a little cruise in my old charade turbo. it was late afternoon and the air was so cold and crisp, awesome turbo weather. we drove down the coast road from kiama to berri and cranked incubus a certain shade of green plus all the other songs from science. i got heaps spirited and threw it back into 3rd to speed around a corner, the wheels spun as it came onto boost and got into a 4 wheel slide. that was the best that car had ever performed and ive got incubus to thank Evil or Very Mad

niceeee Wink

I've been listening to a band called blindside abit lately they have some good driving songs namely; 'you can hide it' and 'sleepwalking'.... gets u revved up tho. heh I think linkin park's new one 'breaking the habbit' is a good driving song.... Ahh hell I have whole CDs setup for driving. Cant forget the intial d nonstop megamix either (for something hell different) haha.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Sun, 18 July 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Played an old tape (yes, my old girl has only a tape deck) yesterday. Deep Purple, Machine Head album. Truly a trip back in time. Wonderful stuff. Also, at the end of the tape I had put on Gold Earing, Radar Love. Now that's a great driving song.

seeyuzz
river
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Sun, 18 July 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's a good song by Disturbed called "The Game". Damn awesome for big cruises Cool

[Updated on: Sun, 18 July 2004 01:51]

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Sun, 18 July 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like the song from gone in 60 seconds (were he steals the gt 500) also a band called feeder. song just a day from gt3 the starting sean
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Sun, 18 July 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rage against the machine, Pennywise and Tool would be my favourites, except when your stuck in traffic then you just get angry coz you want to drive fast and you cant. one fierce beer coaster by the bloodhound gang is perfect for those bumper to bumper times.
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: Favourite song to drive to Mon, 19 July 2004 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anything by disturbed
blur- song 2
cake-going the distance
tool
most stuff by ratm

but most of its been said

id say 90% of toymodders are metal heads
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Mon, 19 July 2004 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sir_ae86 wrote on Mon, 19 July 2004 13:29

most stuff by ratm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Mon, 19 July 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lemme guess yours Des...... Hmmmmm....... Audioslave??? Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Mon, 19 July 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at the moment, the dissociatives have been going down pretty well...

and now i have lost my licence, im walking with my discman, i cranked the old-school powderfinger today...

some other/past driving favourites:

pantera
metallica
slayer
black sabbath
tool
ratm
silverchair
radiohead
led zepplin
saint vitus
down
superjoint ritual
requiem for a dream soundtrack
romeo and juliet soundtrack is pretty good too
as is silent hill soundtracks

hey i listen to everything Very Happy
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Favourite song to drive to Mon, 19 July 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man how can you listen to that choice selection of music and say you like the dissociatives? Rolling Eyes i reckon its worse than sliverchair. i liked silverchairs first album when it came out but i reckon they went downhill from there.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Favourite song to drive to Tue, 20 July 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so glad to see zeppelin and sabbath still being listened to Cool
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Tue, 20 July 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Mon, 19 July 2004 17:53

man how can you listen to that choice selection of music and say you like the dissociatives? Rolling Eyes i reckon its worse than sliverchair. i liked silverchairs first album when it came out but i reckon they went downhill from there.

I thought Freakshow was also a good album, but after that it became mellow and wuss-rock. Natalie Imbrugia was to Silverchair like Yoko Ono to the Beetles.
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Wed, 21 July 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
force fed broken glass - cannible corpse..... oh anything thing by cannible corpse.

Evil or Very Mad
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Wed, 21 July 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
diorama is the best silverchair album. it all rocks though, even their early shit...

you guys need to embrace all kinds of music Wink
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: Favourite song to drive to Wed, 21 July 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"sun shine, lollipops and rainbows everything
that's wonderful when you and i are together"
Very Happy
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Wed, 21 July 2004 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Haha !! we have the whole head thing going perfect we can all do it unision . We must look soooooooooo gay but it's funny tho . We rock up t2 the traffic lights windows down "what is love" crankin doing the head thing ppl look at us like we r retarded. We have never broken a window tho

Damn thats too cool. So few people have seen that movie??
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Wed, 21 July 2004 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah not many ppl have or maybe they did when it 1st came out and 4got ??

It's a fuckin funny movie.
Everybody go watch it Very Happy

Anybody like the song "I like that" wid houston, chingy and I-20 ??
Or "Shorty Put It On The Floor" Wid busta rhymes , Fat joe and , nick cannon and chingy
Sounds great thru the 1200 watt sub .
Captain_Jonno
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 22 July 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega wrote on Wed, 14 July 2004 20:00

many songs, a few to mention that i like driving to.
Disturbed - Down with the sickness
Muse - Hysteria
The Darkness - I Belive in a thing called love]
Franz Ferdinand - Take me out.
Although these are my current favorites, i have many other classics i like to listen to.

heh ive got those on my current mp3 cd lol
nice choice Smile
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Favourite song to drive to Thu, 22 July 2004 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Used to listen to Iron Maiden in my strolla, and still play it from time to time, when i have to use the work car, but to piss people off at work, when i sometimes do the courier run, and am stuck in traffic, near a doof doof, i switch the radio on to ABCFM, and listen to classical music on Full Bore.

Makes people look around, that.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Test: Identify my avatar. Reward!
Next Topic:Brand enuiry
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:51:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080349445343018 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.