Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » frenzal rhomb...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
lyle-act
Regular

June 2004
frenzal rhomb... Thu, 15 July 2004 05:58 Go to next message
dunno if this has been posted here yet, but yeah, entertaining ++

I didn't have respect for jackie or kyle before, but now i have even less. I cant believe how much of a cock Kyle is.

anyways, this was stolen from my mates site...

[I]heres the skinny (for those of you who havent heard yet):
basically Frenzal were to headline a show at a festival. except it ran overtime, and they had to cut their set back. then jackie o (some of you guys wont know her, unless you've been to somewhere with an austereo syndicated station) showed up 9 hours late for the show and started mcing right before frenzal were to play.

they just cracked the shits, started playing, and started to bag out aussie idol/popstars etc - the fake music shows that are populating our screens.. if you wanna know more as to why, jay explains his issue with them in the mp3 of the interview (link below).

so yeah, jackie o had a cry, then threatened to stop playing frenzal on any of the austereo network stations unless they came on air to apologise...

heres a transcript of the interview:

http://www.outwiththenew.com/html/news.html

heres the mp3

http://www.bombshell.live.com.au/Frenzal_Fox_FM_In terview.mp3

and heres lindays site for a bit of fun

http://www.geocities.com/frenzalfan2001/index.html ?1089737481060

now i've interviewed these guys before, and i've gotta say that you have to have a sense of humour. if they arent picking on lindsay, they are picking on you - right before they slap you on the back and order you another round of beers . and anyone who ever watched recovery, will remember dylan lewis getting his head shaved by these guys live on one show - they just ran out and took to him with clippers on live tv

so yeah, its all looking good and funny. Jay and Lindsay are hosting JJJ this arvo, and will be replaying the interview in full if you wanna hear it there (as well as extra comments). Also, Hack on JJJ are looking into the entire "we're Austereo, we'll bully you around if you dont do as we say" issue... [I]

[Updated on: Thu, 15 July 2004 05:58]

Send a private message to this user    
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: frenzal rhomb... Thu, 15 July 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my cousins used to live next door to these guys and they were fucking asses. Chucking syringes and everything over the fence. Their parties lasted for days and I think they said that once when the police came the "mob" rolled the cruiser onto its roof.
I have to say I don't mind their music but they seem like a bunch of cocks in a society manner.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: frenzal rhomb... Thu, 15 July 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As bit of a Frenzal fan (and even if I wasn't) I must say that that's so farked and stupid what Jackie and Kyle tried to pull. As if you would try to get Jay on air and get an apology! As if he or any other members of the band really give two shits!!! Hahahaha

Hence why I tune my radios to JJJ and then break off the tuning knob.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: frenzal rhomb... Thu, 15 July 2004 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 16:29

Hence why I tune my radios to JJJ and then break off the tuning knob.

Amen to that...
Today Today with Chris and Craig.<-- Funny intelligent shit.
Hack <--- good too.
Hip Hop show. <--- Very Happy
Dr Karl on Thursdays <--- interesting.
JJJ music. <--- sometimes questionable taste but never pop shite. I can't stand some of new Hip Pop that Fox and Nova play.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: frenzal rhomb... Thu, 15 July 2004 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=SIMDOG wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 16:37I can't stand some of new Hip Pop that Fox and Nova play.[/quote]

Mate, that stuff will eat your brains and leave you for dead....

Evil, nasty pre-fab plastic pop bullshit!!!! Mad Mad Mad

See what you've done now?! Laughing Razz
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: frenzal rhomb... Thu, 15 July 2004 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interesting to think that they would really give a Sh*t about what they did or said..........I mean they would have to put up with a lot more sh*t than being accused of being arsholes... Shocked

Cool Cool
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: frenzal rhomb... Thu, 15 July 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
missrolla wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 16:43

interesting to think that they would really give a Sh*t about what they did or said..........I mean they would have to put up with a lot more sh*t than being accused of being arsholes... Shocked

Cool Cool

Good point...... Poor Jackie.. Boo hoo..... Can't handle it when someone gives her a bit of what she deserves and puts her in her place.

Bloody hilarious to think that they were under the impression that Frenzal would cower and wimper and be scared by their threat to not get airplay that they hardly ever got anyway!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: frenzal rhomb... Thu, 15 July 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jay fuckin rocks...

jackie o-wn3d

http://www.nodome.com/images/owned/owned-roadkill.jpg
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: frenzal rhomb... Thu, 15 July 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuckin Stooooooopid Biatchs!

GO JAAAAAY!
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: frenzal rhomb... Thu, 15 July 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a shame the stupid skank is hot...

ahh well, fuck them...go frenzal go!
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: frenzal rhomb... Thu, 15 July 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive only heard part of the interview on hack disarvo, what i heard Jay owned them hard, them two retards couldnt hold up an intelligent conversation so just resorted to 'yeah well its cause your musics crap' and the like. i fukin hate commercial radio, its all bullshit. JJJ is the only station worth listening to. they talk about issues relevant to young aussies and play AUSSIE MUSIC!
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: frenzal rhomb... Thu, 15 July 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i agree that JJJ is the only staton worth listening to.

I also agree that would like to shut Jackie O by sticking my .... opps did I say that out loud?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: frenzal rhomb... Thu, 15 July 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think an early frenzal track covers what i think of austereo network:

"Human excreta"
Mx73_LuXoBarge
Regular

October 2002
Re: frenzal rhomb... Thu, 15 July 2004 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tripmcneily wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 21:23

yes i agree that JJJ is the only staton worth listening to.

I wasn't aware that any others existed Razz

This whole cat fight is stirring up a more general awareness of just how fuct up Australia's "local content" *cough*bullsh#t!*cough* regulations are. This is waaay bigger than Frenzal, and way bigger than punk. I love the fact that the idiots invited them on air to 'apologise'. ROFL!

[Updated on: Thu, 15 July 2004 16:24]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: frenzal rhomb... Thu, 15 July 2004 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was funny this morning when they were inviting Kyle on JJJ to apologise for threatening to "bury" Frenzal.....

Kyle and Jackie are so stupid. JJJ aren't gonna let this lie now, and Frenzal are hosting on JJJ every day until the election now apparently! Jay own3d them so hard in that interview, they looked like complete jackasses....

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: frenzal rhomb... Thu, 15 July 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Cyber-punk wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 20:09

its a shame the stupid skank is hot...

You reckon? She's a razorback!

seeyuzz
river
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: frenzal rhomb... Fri, 16 July 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From what I heard of it, frenzal rhomb were being cock head assholes. After what they did I think they should apologies to Jacky O. While their statements about Popstars and the like is valid, they don&#8217;t have to be shit heads about it.

Having said that though, Jacky O's reaction was just as stupid, although not as &#8216;violent&#8217;. If Jacky had been insulted and just got on air saying she didn't like it, then I would be on her &#8216;side&#8217;. But to then turn around and threaten them with not being played (even though they aren&#8217;t anyway, but that&#8217;s another story) and trying to intimidate an apology is just as fucked up. It's like the two worse ends of society coming together. The low end violent scum, and the affluent high end manipulative scum. That anyone would take either of their sides makes me feel sorry for society as a whole.

Also how transparent is Kyle? Does ANYONE think that if Jacky wasn't attractive, he wouldn't have told her to shut up and learn to deal with criticism? He is also a hypocrite. He is likely to do or say something similar to what frenzal rhomb did, and then he gets all protective of Jacky. Dumbass.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: frenzal rhomb... Fri, 16 July 2004 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My God... There are so many people that listen to Fox on here... I don't even know who these Kyle and Jackie are. If you have such a strong opinion on the matter, you must be a Fox listner. Shame on you, then. Convert to JJJ or I won't give you airplay. Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
lyle-act
Regular

June 2004
Re: frenzal rhomb... Fri, 16 July 2004 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hah, i only know of jackie because she gets on TV a bit, i had no idea who Kyle was till the other day.

I mean, Jay was pretty damn smooth about what he was saying, he wasn't trying to stir them up, kyle just started with his "i've been on the radion for 15yrs *wank wank wank*" and how it would of been "on for young and old" if he had been there. *rolls eyes*

To start saying their music is crap, and that they obivously have a shit manager because he's never seen one of their cds... i mean come on, do they even know who the fuck frenzal rhomb is??
fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: frenzal rhomb... Fri, 16 July 2004 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all,

I'd just like to say that I was there on the weekend and I reckon it's all been blown up a bit.

Jacki O was supposed to be MCing the whole gig but missed her flight for whatever reason.

Frenzel Rhomb were ready to play and then Jacki O comes out and wants to talk. Frenzal started playing and getting on with the gig and did a damn fine job.

I can't remember exactly what they said but it was hardly offensive. Not something to be taken to heart anyway.

I know I didn't pay my money to see a chick on stage talk, Rolling Eyes I wanted to see some good live performances. Evil or Very Mad Frenzal were only able to play for 25-30 mins anyway.

If she wanted to say something she could've waited until Frenzal had finished and they were setting up for the next band. She was already 9 hours late, half an hour longer would hardly have mattered. Razz
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: frenzal rhomb... Fri, 16 July 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She "missed her flight", but was spotted at a nightspot (love that word!) in the early hours of that morning..... Rolling Eyes
fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: frenzal rhomb... Fri, 16 July 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 16 July 2004 14:13

She "missed her flight", but was spotted at a nightspot (love that word!) in the early hours of that morning..... Rolling Eyes

Translation: She got pissed the night before and was too hungover to get up to go to the airport... Razz
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: frenzal rhomb... Fri, 16 July 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fingers wrote on Fri, 16 July 2004 14:46

AE86slut wrote on Fri, 16 July 2004 14:13

Translation: She got pissed the night before and was too hungover to get up to go to the airport... Razz

Laughing I agree with that translation!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: frenzal rhomb... Fri, 16 July 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lyle-act wrote on Fri, 16 July 2004 13:28

hah, i only know of jackie because she gets on TV a bit, i had no idea who Kyle was till the other day.

I mean, Jay was pretty damn smooth about what he was saying, he wasn't trying to stir them up, kyle just started with his "i've been on the radion for 15yrs *wank wank wank*" and how it would of been "on for young and old" if he had been there. *rolls eyes*

To start saying their music is crap, and that they obivously have a shit manager because he's never seen one of their cds... i mean come on, do they even know who the fuck frenzal rhomb is??

I know who frenzal rhomb are but who are the two clowns? Razz
first I have eva heard of them

they sound like a bunch of loosers. GO FRENZAL!!!!!
jabtronic
Regular

July 2003
Re: frenzal rhomb... Fri, 16 July 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Fri, 16 July 2004 12:57

From what I heard of it, frenzal rhomb were being cock head assholes. After what they did I think they should apologies to Jacky O. While their statements about Popstars and the like is valid, they don&#8217;t have to be shit heads about it.

But put yourself into Frenzal's shoes, you're there to play your music for the crowd, you've arrived on time and all and everything is supposed to go sweet... but instead you're told not to play 8 of the songs you were going to, only because this absolute sensation of a radio host jackie-o has arrived 9 hours late and wants to continue MCing the show when Frenzal was supposed to have started ages ago.

I would have done excactly the same thing and just played over her, she can't expect to be that late and just butt in like it never happened. How many people would have actually wanted her blabbing her crap onstage anyway?
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: frenzal rhomb... Fri, 16 July 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a note to the flagrant JJJ fanboys who think that it's JJJ versus the rest of the commercial world; who here listens to or even (shock, horrror) actually subscribes to any programs on RRR or PBS?

Note: Melbourne only broadcast, maybe available by webcast?

My two favourites are on PBS. Chill Factor on Monday 9AM-11AM and Headworld on Thursday 2PM-5PM. What a combination!

[Updated on: Fri, 16 July 2004 09:29]

fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: frenzal rhomb... Sat, 17 July 2004 05:27 Go to previous message
jabtronic wrote on Fri, 16 July 2004 17:52

How many people would have actually wanted her blabbing her crap onstage anyway?

My sentiments exactly! Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:why use rope when you have a friend
Next Topic:LAN Gaming cafe
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:37:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050399303436279 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.