Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids (5) 2 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Thu, 15 July 2004 07:45 Go to next message

Dolls[ 41 vote(s) ]
1.yes 9 / 22%
2.no 32 / 78%

Just heard on the Radio that they have bought out new Dolls that are Lesbians and Males that are Gay... That come with Accesories..... Shocked How would you tell? how CAN you tell ?
Does anyone have one? would you buy one for a child? if not why?
and if yes why?

interesting Rolling Eyes

Send a private message to this user    
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Thu, 15 July 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I'd buy one of each and get them to turn. That way, they'd be a straight couple.

Anyway, what's the diff between a normal doll and a gay one? Is the asshole on the man doll bigger? Does the chick doll come with a strap-on?

What sort of accessories do they come with? My mind boggles. I got a few lesbian and gay friends - I'll have to ask them about this one.

seeyuzz
river

PS: I always thought the Spiderman doll looked gay, so I don't play with it any more. Smile
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Fri, 16 July 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A Ken doll with a handbag? and sunglasses in either the star/loveheart shape.

And no I think this idea is farken dumb. Having 6yr old children look at dolls and think its ok for men to have gay accessories because their dolls do. Its ok if your gay, but what I mean is they will think its ok to do it themselves as children. Could you imagine your son growing up and going to school with a pink handbag and other gay items because he 'saw ken doll do it'... lol

HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Fri, 16 July 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think I could bring myself to buy either of them,,,,, there is something so wrong about those types of toys for children.
I believe kids should be brought up knowing how things are "supposed" to be. If by chance they decide that the alternative is for them in later life then so be it, but for now, I'd like both my boys to think that boys and girls go together.
just my 2c
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Fri, 16 July 2004 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no. as i think it may give kiids the wrong ideas Rolling Eyes
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Fri, 16 July 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
Well, it's already started... look at Play (or should I say "Gay") School?

seeyuzz
river
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Fri, 16 July 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Fri, 16 July 2004 17:51

Hi,
Well, it's already started... look at Play (or should I say "Gay") School?

seeyuzz
river

wasn't there a story about lesbian mothers or something on playschool? Laughing
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Fri, 16 July 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Yes, that is what I referring to. They now have a lesbian couple in play school. They say they're there 'cos it's a part of life and kids should know about it.

Okay then... where's the gay blokes, where's the druggos, where's the drunks and where's the large "stomp on all of you" corporation? If ya gonna do, then do properly and go the whole way.

There's something sadly amusing in all of this. Confused

seeyuzz
river
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Fri, 16 July 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Fri, 16 July 2004 18:34

Hi,

Yes, that is what I referring to. They now have a lesbian couple in play school. They say they're there 'cos it's a part of life and kids should know about it.

Okay then... where's the gay blokes, where's the druggos, where's the drunks and where's the large "stomp on all of you" corporation? If ya gonna do, then do properly and go the whole way.

There's something sadly amusing in all of this. Confused

seeyuzz
river

Laughing

personally, myself I believe little kids should just be made to have fun and not worry about or wonder about life let them find out later on in life they will find out eventually. but I don't think we should be explaining why to a 5 year old that someones got a daddy dad and a daddy mum (gay) or 2 mums.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Fri, 16 July 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No. What are they honestly gonna do with a gay doll? get them to fu*k each other and put on tight leather pants with butt cheek cut-outs...just gives them the wrong message too early. They need to know that there are gay & lesbian people in the world, but not through dolls Confused

My 2cents.

[Updated on: Fri, 16 July 2004 13:27]

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Fri, 16 July 2004 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wonder what the point of a gay doll is? I mean, it's not like we have 'hetero' dolls that are designed to explicitly promote hetero sex activites or a 'hetero' lifestyle?! It's just a doll for kids to play around with...secondly, why are gay people always perceived to be 'different' from hetero people and what's different between a gay and hetero doll? All the gay people I've known are just normal people - not some psycho rainbow image obsessed jackass.
maiku
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Mon, 19 July 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as far as i'm concerned the idea of having sex with anyhing other that a REAL woman is completely grose, any body who says other wise is f***ed in the head
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Mon, 19 July 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maiku wrote on Mon, 19 July 2004 20:56

as far as i'm concerned the idea of having sex with anyhing other that a REAL woman is completely grose, any body who says other wise is f***ed in the head

DITTO
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Tue, 20 July 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

That came out of left field, but I agree Smile
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Tue, 20 July 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wat happened to the good old G.I.J.O.E and action man toys. Crying or Very Sad
Stupid toy makers trying to turn all the kids gay Mad Mad
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Tue, 20 July 2004 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All the homophobes come out.

PRAISE JEESUS!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Wed, 21 July 2004 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought that action man already was a gay doll.......
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Wed, 21 July 2004 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peewee wrote on Thu, 22 July 2004 00:32

i thought that action man already was a gay doll.......

Yeh action man had a thing for Dr.X, did you ever see the cartoon and they had the real life role playing at the start? Laughing Laughing Laughing
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Wed, 21 July 2004 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yeah, worst cartoon ever.

tho the oooooold super mario bros cartoon where they had the real life mario at the start was gold
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Wed, 21 July 2004 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh ahahhahaha, did you remember "samuri pizza cats"it was on argo cartoon connection...
dazza
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Fri, 23 July 2004 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=river wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 18:10]Hi,

Anyway, what's the diff between a normal doll and a gay one? Is the asshole on the man doll bigger? Does the chick doll come with a strap-on?

The man doll is dressed in a flight attendent suite with a big mouth like a pump up dolly.
The chick is in a bouncer outfit.

Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Fri, 23 July 2004 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=dazza wrote on Fri, 23 July 2004 10:22]
river wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 18:10

Hi,

The man doll is dressed in a flight attendent suite with a big mouth like a pump up dolly.

Laughing
maiku
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Sat, 24 July 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=dazza wrote on Fri, 23 July 2004 10:22]

Hi,

WTF??????
why is this post still here, dont u ppl have anything better to do than talk about having sexual relations with gay dolls, would moderator plz get rid of this because it is degrading
dazza
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: would you buy a Lesbian or gay Doll(comes with accesories)for Kids Sun, 25 July 2004 12:18 Go to previous message
[quote title=maiku wrote on Sat, 24 July 2004 19:27]
dazza wrote on Fri, 23 July 2004 10:22

Hi,

WTF??????
why is this post still here, dont u ppl have anything better to do than talk about having sexual relations with gay dolls, would moderator plz get rid of this because it is degrading

wtf?????boy someones nose is out . dont like dont read it .
no mater what a person does or says in life , you can not please everbody so get over it and get a life .
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:I need money
Next Topic:2 chinese girls pt2
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 08:19:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059399604797363 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.