Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 09:30 Go to next message
im sick to death of these low life pricks who seem to think its ok to just walk in while everyone is at work AND STEAL ALL MY SHIT FROM UNDER THE HOUSE, thanks to right asshole kubala eatin mutha fuckers, i got no tools left, no car care shit, all our muay thai gear we has down stairs is gone along with a few other random things i.e some neons lights, a cpl u.v lights, soldering iron, u know. they also broke into 2 of the cars last night and stole me mates mp3 player and sunnies.

thankfully they havnt hurt either of my celicas Smile

grrrrrrrrrrrrr
any ideas on how to catch em out? aside from the cops.. let face it, what r they gonna do.
  Send a private message to this user    
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sleeker162 wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 19:30

im sick to death of these low life pricks who seem to think its ok to just walk in while everyone is at work AND STEAL ALL MY SHIT FROM UNDER THE HOUSE, thanks to right asshole kubala eatin mutha fuckers, i got no tools left, no car care shit, all our muay thai gear we has down stairs is gone along with a few other random things i.e some neons lights, a cpl u.v lights, soldering iron, u know. they also broke into 2 of the cars last night and stole me mates mp3 player and sunnies.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr
any ideas on how to catch em out? aside from the cops.. let face it, what r they gonna do.

in a word, no

you have less than no chance of catching these people out Razz
same thing has happend to a few friends of mine...most likely whilst they were at home :/
report it, make an insurance claim, move on...none of my mates have had closure on who flogged their gear
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
leave ur car outside with the light on inside so they think it's open and leave it unlocked then hide somewhere with a gun or something ( u don't have 2 fire it but it looks good) and catch them in the act . Make sure none of them walk away and don't do it outside ur house. We caught these filthy pov ass lowlifes like that. the cops can't do shit I no this 4 a fact untill they have finger prints but all the stuff they touched they have .
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
suveilance cameras Rolling Eyes

ps sorry to hear of your misfortune Crying or Very Sad
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get an old POS car and remove all the inside door handles and window winders... leave the car unlocked with a stereo in it. When they get in to steal the stereo they are trapped. Then you can tow the car somewhere or do whatever you want. Maybe roll it onto its roof or poke dog turds in the airvents. Evil or Very Mad
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get yourself a pickaxe handle and show em pain.

ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some theving ba$trads did my SA63 as well Mad

I am just stripped the car (even though they stripped it for me) and placed sh!t parts in the car and got an el cheapo "Super-Cheap" loud sound system Laughing . Now those theving ba$tards can have a crack at everything that now everything is welded/bolted to the chasis Twisted Evil

Cheers.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sleeker162 wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 19:30

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Same thing happened to my brothers house, lost jewellery, cds..other shit equating to about $3000....and he didnt have insurance to claim it...Fucken low-life pricks stealing shit for their next snort.

If it makes you feel any better, I have a 12 gauge you can borrow when you catch them Wink

Sorry to hear dude, it really sux.
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
these pricks dont deserve the luxury of a 12gauge blast to the head..... i was thinkin along the lines of a red hot coat hanger in their ass to start with... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well with a 12 gauge, you can make a variety of messy situations.

Duck shot - nice and fine, splat everywhere, easily cleanable

Buck shot - Larger chunks, harder to clean up but makes sure u killed em good Wink
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've just come up with a great idea Razz !!

Lie in the back seat or somwhere there with an axe (dressed in clothing to suit the cars interior) ie black. Then park your car in a good spot that's preferrable to these "thieving c**ts" and when they get in jump up with your axe Laughing

Sorry to hear they attacked your car Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Thu, 15 July 2004 13:34]

jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 19:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plant some landmines and bear traps in your garden Very Happy
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm getting FIRED UP now!!! Dude, just stake the place out. It's worth taking a day off work or whatever.

TORTURE THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Start by pulling out their fingernails with a pair of pliers one by one, then take to the soles of their bare feet with a blowtorch, Chopper style. Piss on them, wipe your shit on them, if you can think of it, do it! Borrow the 12-guage and have a mate stand by in a balaclava the whole time, resting it on his shoulder so they think you're just gonna blow their brains out after you had your fun.

Either that, or dress him in orange overalls and have him sit infront of you and 5 of your mates while you recite parts of the Koran. If he's seen that vid of the yank getting his head chopped off, he will shit himself there and then, I swear!

Teach these scumbags a lesson they won't forget.
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has any one seen 'the jackle' with bruce willis? cause that spray he uses on his car would be handy in a situation like this! Evil or Very Mad
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh an sorry about your losses
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crayz legz wrote on Fri, 16 July 2004 09:47

has any one seen 'the jackle' with bruce willis? cause that spray he uses on his car would be handy in a situation like this! Evil or Very Mad

I've wanted some of that spray so bad since seeing that movie. Or maybe just that big fuck off gun he has!
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: thieving C#%7$ Thu, 15 July 2004 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how tha hell did he get that thing through customs?
"yer its ay um...fishing rod"

jack black got wasted by that thing.
oh an u can buy sprays kinda like that of american websites or make your own www.totse.com
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: thieving C#%7$ Fri, 16 July 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If u actually wanna shoot them n cause em pain get some Rat shot for a 22 (small shotgun shell) or get em with an air rifle - Trust me they sting liike a bitch for ages n are a prick to dig out. Or u could just club em with 'ol faithful....your clublock Smile

Sorry to hear bout ur stuff guys, mine got done over about 8 motnhs ago - took all my steza n my tool sfrom my car...pricks
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: thieving C#%7$ Fri, 16 July 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StuC wrote on Fri, 16 July 2004 10:06

If u actually wanna shoot them n cause em pain get some Rat shot for a 22 (small shotgun shell) or get em with an air rifle - Trust me they sting liike a bitch for ages n are a prick to dig out.

I found some ratshot in the gun box one day. It was heaps of fun. Little tiny shotgun. Sparrow size. Evil or Very Mad
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: thieving C#%7$ Fri, 16 July 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you could get a dick smith electric fence kit(uses car coil) Diconnected battery, connect electric fence to chassis. the rest speaks for itself.

The thing that used to annoy me - I used to leave the car empty and unlocked - but the dickheads would just smash the window without checking if it is locked.

No one has touched my celica though, touch wood.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: thieving C#%7$ Sat, 17 July 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Man, sorry to hear that. This sort of thing shits me to tears.

I hate thieves. Low life assholes. I have always said to my wife, if I ever catch someone in our house trying to steal stuff, then I'd surely be up for murder.

But murder is too easy on them and I'd only go to jail. So, I think what they do in Iran is the best way - chop off a hand. That way, for the rest of their miserable existence they can look at their stump and know they lost their limb 'cos they're a lo-life theif.

Thieves often come back again. They now know your place and assume you'll replace the lost goods with the insurance money. In time, they'll be back. Now is the time to get some survellance cameras installed and prepare for their return.

I also hate bastards that side swipe your car in the car park. I hate mongrels who throw rocks off bridges into on coming traffic. I hate Jacki-O and I hate pumpkin and brussel sprouts also. Crikey, I hate a lot of things.... better take another prozac now to calm down...

seeyuzz
river
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: thieving C#%7$ Sat, 17 July 2004 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Sat, 17 July 2004 16:30

I hate pumpkin and brussel sprouts also.

Whaddya mean? Pumpkin is the goods, and so are Brussell Sprouts

Yeah, I reckon the old 'lose one of the hands you used to steal with' is one of the best ideas around for punishment of thieves.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: thieving C#%7$ Sat, 17 July 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had a laptop stolen from my company car last night

FUCKING PISS ME OFF Mad

that is all.
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: thieving C#%7$ Sat, 17 July 2004 21:36 Go to previous message
Quote:

Get an old POS car and remove all the inside door handles and window winders... leave the car unlocked with a stereo in it. When they get in to steal the stereo they are trapped. Then you can tow the car somewhere or do whatever you want. Maybe roll it onto its roof or poke dog turds in the airvents.

that idea is gold!! especially the bit about poking dog poo into the vents, although quite oft human poo is more offensive in odour.
Just remember people if you have ever bought or ever buy anything cheaply cause its "hot" you are supporting these rotten people's industry and if they can sell thier stuff they'll steal more and you could always be next
Very sorry to hear of this missfortune, all you can do aside from the ideas presented is lock and bolt everything.
cheers.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:License Dilema!
Next Topic:why use rope when you have a friend
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 18:59:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054810047149658 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.