Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » What's Hot and What's Not?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
What's Hot and What's Not? Wed, 14 July 2004 05:11 Go to next message
Pretty simple really, what's hot and what's not. Car and non-car stuff.

A few to get the ball rolling.

What's hot?
*sleeper cars
*car cruises
*a glowing red stick (that's f%&ken hot)
*CCG Very Happy (A shameless plug for the Canberra Celica Group lads)
*Helpful people in the automotive industry

What's not?
*Ghey posts like this (thought I would beat someone else to it Laughing )
*Morons that don't know how a round'a'bout works
*People who try to cut in and merge late when there is no space
*Loser fly-by's
*People who open their door into your car
*People who hit cars/damage them in car parks and don't leave a note
*People who insist on yelling at me while I am driving that "Rotaries Suck!" (Note: Bogans, Booners, Bevans whatever you want to call them think any small unrecognisable car must be a rotar Rolling Eyes )
*Work

I better leave some "Not Hot's" for everyone else........

Far out it's a slow day at work Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Wed, 14 July 2004 05:15]

Send a private message to this user    
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: WHat's Hot and What's Not? Wed, 14 July 2004 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats Not Hot: *Hot chicks from Barker college never getting their tits out for the camera ever again coz of one bad experience...
*Ugh boots in nightclubs.
*cold water.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: WHat's Hot and What's Not? Wed, 14 July 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tripmcneily wrote on Wed, 14 July 2004 15:16

Whats Not Hot: *Hot chicks from Barker college never getting their tits out for the camera ever again coz of one bad experience...
*Ugh boots in nightclubs.
*cold water.

Oh man thats gold!.
Or should I say 'that post is hot'

whats not hot: my lack of dodgy connections keeping my car unregistered. Nope
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: WHat's Hot and What's Not? Wed, 14 July 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats hot - Chicks in boots
whats not hot - chicks in ugh boots
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Wed, 14 July 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rotaries suck Very Happy

i so don't get the ug boot thing.........

'im a slut so i want to wear a "belt" so bad that to keep myself warm ill wear knee high ug boots'

tight white pants in winter is fine ladies.

Another not hot:

Toyota spare part retail prices
steve-O
Regular

February 2004
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Wed, 14 July 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hot: finding money or stuff thats worth money
not hot: susuki gti duff duff mobiles
honda preludes
getting stuck behind L platers
that P plater curfew
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Wed, 14 July 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
steve-O wrote on Wed, 14 July 2004 18:16

hot: finding money or stuff thats worth money
not hot: susuki gti duff duff mobiles
honda preludes
that P plater curfew

Couldnt have said it better myself Razz
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Wed, 14 July 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's well wikked:

RWD Toyotas (except station wagons and coronas)
Toymods
Hot chicks that cant control the urge to party

What's fagtastic:

Ricers
Honduhs
Aussie bogans w/crumpledoors, trannahs(toranas), etc
Turbo kits that run low boost and use RRFPR
Al Gore
My dad's xr6 automatic

the list goes on.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Wed, 14 July 2004 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

did you forget the first time you got behind the wheel when you were on your Ls? i bet you were nervous, and not the mad cunt behind the wheel that you probably are now.
leave L platers alone and let them learn how to drive with out some fucking arsehole idiot getting up the arse and speeding past them, because they are a impatient cretin.
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Wed, 14 July 2004 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's Hot - girls who are scantily clad, boiling water, sun, fire, heater, strippers

What's not Hot - those jerks wannabe australian idol, titanic iceberg, winter

andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Wed, 14 July 2004 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Wed, 14 July 2004 19:01]What's well wikked:

Damn
Does that mean STitt's wagon and mine are not hot?

Major bummer Crying or Very Sad
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Thu, 15 July 2004 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigg willie style wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 00:50

did you forget the first time you got behind the wheel when you were on your Ls? i bet you were nervous, and not the mad cunt behind the wheel that you probably are now.
leave L platers alone and let them learn how to drive with out some fucking arsehole idiot getting up the arse and speeding past them, because they are a impatient cretin.

Little harshly put I think,,, But I certainly agree with what your saying.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Thu, 15 July 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Wed, 14 July 2004 15:11

What's not?

So all sydney an melbounre drivers??
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Thu, 15 July 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's not hot???

My balls down at Goulburn the other day.....

They are still missing. I think they are hiding amongst my internal organs after crawling inside.

Jesus! How do I get them out?! Somebody help me here! For God's sake!!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Thu, 15 July 2004 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

What's not?

So all sydney an melbounre drivers??

Nah I was referring to most of the Canberrans actually, many a time I have been cut off by people doing crazy stuff. The arrows showing which way each lane goes are even painted on the ground for these idiots.

Recent hot and nots

Not Hot:
*the temp of -7 this morning Shocked , I know some places get colder but it's still crap.

*The guy in the old school V8 Ford of some sort with custom plates that I won't post (with the intake sticking out of the bonnet and the 3 throttle butterflies visible, whatever that's called) that was trying to fire me up to have a rolling race amongst people commuting home from work Rolling Eyes , he did his thing and my Girlfriend and I watched as he only narrowly avoided plowing into the back of another car. His cars acceleration was less than impressive (all noise no go, I would have made his car look like a joke Evil or Very Mad , or perhaps I did later up the road when it was safe to do so and no one else was about Cool ) and his cars braking performance was woeful Laughing. He obvisouly thought it was fantastic, I just hope he didn't mess up his underpants too bad with his rear ender scare.

*Enormous GT style wings on Mazda 3's

*Single spinner smokeless donuts that are not really a donut but just the car driving in a circle with the inside wheel spinning. Seems to be an XD Falcon. specialty in Canberra

*The booner who did a burnout in a service station and then fishtailed his way throught the service station between the bowsers Shocked . Another XD Falcon, on the bump stops.

What's Hot:
The booners that do burnouts unknowingly in front of the cops in the industrial estate of Hume Laughing

Braddon when the oil is down, it's good for a laugh

Obese women in leggings Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 15 July 2004 04:44]

Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Thu, 15 July 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SLEEPER CARS like mine

Cool
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Fri, 16 July 2004 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hot
Owning a car

Not
Jeriatrics driving infront of you, could they go any slower!
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Fri, 16 July 2004 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is why I never ever pass on the inside lane of a round about... try to avoid inside lane where possible, where not possible will sit at least one car length behind the car in the outside lane!

That and I am pretty sure it is Illegal!
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Fri, 16 July 2004 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats hot:

Cool cars and money
Princesses in ug boots are great! Very Happy

Whats not:

Stupid people
This bogan country (yes I'm Australian and not proud of it)
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Fri, 16 July 2004 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is loving chicks in uggies and hating bogans somewhat contradictory?
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Fri, 16 July 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, every chick I've seen in uggies is a princess, and proably foreigners.

Bogans are the ones that make this country an embarrassment. The loud trash you hear with the whiney voice on the train, the ones with the screaming kids in the shopping centre, the ones that cry poor and live in council homes, but don't try and rectify their situation. The problem is that bogans need to be sectioned off, much like the refugee situation. Without a voice and living away from respectful citizens who are working to make this country another state of the USA, they can't interupt normal peopls lives.

Long live America!!!!!

[Updated on: Fri, 16 July 2004 06:12]

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Fri, 16 July 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what's not hot:
RWD toyota's except ra60's and SA63's! Twisted Evil Laughing

and queer eye for the straight guy

ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Wed, 14 July 2004 19:01

What's well wikked:

Toymods

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Fri, 16 July 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Billy-Mason PI wrote on Fri, 16 July 2004 15:57

Bogans are the ones that make this country an embarrassment. The loud trash you hear with the whiney voice on the train, the ones with the screaming kids in the shopping centre, the ones that cry poor and live in council homes, but don't try and rectify their situation. The problem is that bogans need to be sectioned off, much like the refugee situation. Without a voice and living away from respectful citizens who are working to make this country another state of the USA, they can't interupt normal peopls lives.

Long live America!!!!!

Time to up this kids dosage i recon.
i've only got 3 workds for you
WHAT
THE
FUCK

if u like the usa so much move there.
yeah bogans suck but still i no ppl who r bogans but nice ppl they help with the clean up australia. Alot of them do the best they can same as we all do. i no alot of them should b shot and by the looks of things 1 day they will .

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Fri, 16 July 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd prefer bogans to red-neck trash, bogans have less guns.
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Fri, 16 July 2004 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can somebody explain to me about the uggboots chiqs? i do not know much about the australian culture so do explain what's wrong with girls wearing uggboots.. Smile
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Fri, 16 July 2004 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satoshi wrote on Sat, 17 July 2004 01:55

can somebody explain to me about the uggboots chiqs? i do not know much about the australian culture so do explain what's wrong with girls wearing uggboots.. Smile

It just looks stupid.. Yet strangely strangely arousing.. Embarassed
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Sat, 17 July 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Fri, 16 July 2004 19:44

Long live America!!!!!

WHAT
THE
FUCK

yeah bogans suck but still i no ppl who r bogans but nice ppl they help with the clean up australia. Alot of them do the best they can same as we all do. i no alot of them should b shot and by the looks of things 1 day they will .

I agree!

I like Australia and have no intention of ever going to America. Sounds like a pretty shitty place to me anyway. Only place I can think of that I may like to live in, in the future is Japan or England.

tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Sat, 17 July 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Fri, 16 July 2004 19:44

Long live America!!!!!

WHAT
THE
FUCK

he can't move to the states... they refused to take him in. They Said he smelt funny...

[Updated on: Sat, 17 July 2004 05:27]

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Sat, 17 July 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crayz legz wrote on Fri, 16 July 2004 10:10

Hot
Owning a car

Damn straight! Just bought a new car on thursday and have already managed to notch up 300kms Laughing

Whats not hot is getting eyed off by people when you are driving around backstreets just because you have an exhaust on your car!! I'm sick of being treated like a dick when i'm not doing anything wrong.
[/end rant]
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Sat, 17 July 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

he can't move to the states... they refused to take him in. They Said he smelt funny...
Have you guys seen the recent (well not so recent anymore actually) changes to the working visa laws in america? Trust me, unless you have a 5 year Uni degree or qualify as a 'respected professional' in your industry for 5 years then forget it...unless you can qualify as a 'prodigy'.

(/hijack)
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Sat, 17 July 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's not hot : Chicks tailgating at 100km/h in the wet

What's hot :
  • Giving said b**** the finger and speeding off
  • The local video store clerk wearing ugg-boots.

[Updated on: Sat, 17 July 2004 06:54]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Sat, 17 July 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigg willie style wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 00:50

Couldn't have said it better myself...
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Sun, 18 July 2004 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hot: the milf that comes up to my work all the time

Not hot: shes pregnant again Razz
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Sun, 18 July 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bogans are like any other group of people. if you dont know any you think poorly of them but then when you get to know one they can end up being one of your best mates.

ps
for a good night on the piss you cant beat going camping with some bogan mates and setting stuff on fire.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Sun, 18 July 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rodney

what kinda car is in ur avatar ????
it looks alot like mine at the mo
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Mon, 19 July 2004 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes!!!!That would have to be a record. I believe that the most amount of times one of my posts has been quoted.

Thanks guys! Very Happy
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Mon, 19 July 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Billy-Mason PI wrote on Mon, 19 July 2004 12:52

Yes!!!!That would have to be a record. I believe that the most amount of times one of my posts has been quoted.

Thanks guys! Very Happy

no worries mate!

here is another one Smile
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Mon, 19 July 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mookie

that is my recently aquired '72 ta22, currently in the "pull the goddamn thing apart and poke holes in all the rust with a screwdriver" stage of restoration Laughing . aiming to be on the road by summer
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Mon, 19 July 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats hot:
My Gt4 , and dads supra after both blowing headgaskets in 6 months ( both overheated! ) !

Whats not:
Having to pay for the bastards to be fixed

Whats hot :
Said 3sgte being rebuilt into a balltearer - Phear the '4!

Whats not:
The bill and the time its taken to get balltearer built!

Whats also not:
Being yelled at for breaking said supra

Whats hot though?!:
Possible ma61 on the conversion table VERY SOON!

[Updated on: Mon, 19 July 2004 11:39]

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Mon, 19 July 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tommo wrote on Sun, 18 July 2004 10:47

Hot: the milf that comes up to my work all the time

Not hot: shes pregnant again Razz

What's hot: the kid is mine another chicko baby 4 the world 2 deal with
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Mon, 19 July 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats hot:
rx8s, oooh yeh
sleeper cars
picking up 20 classic records worth 1k for 2bucks each
mates dads 360 Modena Ferrari
me getting my licence back in September

Whats not:
Miriam
riced up cars
mookies with 50,000 things stuck to their dash
people who drive with a dog on their lap
my mate getting to drive the ferrari but only with his dad in it aswell
Melbourne chicks with forked up hair doos
having to walk past scatters chroming in the middle of the street

TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Mon, 19 July 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my gf is hot, your gf is not..
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Mon, 19 July 2004 19:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dencorub as a personal lubricant can be HOT.
Getting caught using it on your member ISNT.
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Tue, 20 July 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sated wrote on Tue, 20 July 2004 05:22

Dencorub as a personal lubricant can be HOT.
Getting caught using it on your member ISNT.

Vicks is a better personal lubricant. Hot...damn hot! But it clears the nose...and soothes the throat.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Tue, 20 July 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Fri, 16 July 2004 16:16

what's not hot:

What's well wikked:

Toymods

Coronas are teh ghey. Gay people suck, but only for their sexual activities, i have nothing against them as people, except for the fact they are sissy girlies Razz

Did I mention Coronas are the ugliest horrible car ever? Every towlie head, arabian bastard drives one, they have no style.

Corona + Turbo, ill reconsider Very Happy
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Tue, 20 July 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats not: those ghey snap on car seat covers..try harder..
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Wed, 21 July 2004 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Coronas are teh ghey. Gay people suck, but only for their sexual activities, i have nothing against them as people, except for the fact they are sissy girlies

Did I mention Coronas are the ugliest horrible car ever? Every towlie head, arabian bastard drives one, they have no style.
What the hell-damn?!! Stereotype overload there Smile
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Thu, 22 July 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Tue, 20 July 2004 18:34

Chris Davey wrote on Fri, 16 July 2004 16:16

what's not hot:

What's well wikked:

Toymods

Coronas are teh ghey. Gay people suck, but only for their sexual activities, i have nothing against them as people, except for the fact they are sissy girlies Razz

Corona + Turbo, ill reconsider Very Happy

Laughing Thats funny stuff. Laughing Wrong but funny! Very Happy
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Fri, 23 July 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was mainly refering to the 'queer eye' listing.

My first gay experience was rather disturbing. Vietnamese guy trying to get jiggy with me in the same bed Embarassed

But I have a recently aquired friend who is gay, hes cool n shizzle.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Fri, 23 July 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats hot: Ladies in miniskirts, Ladies not in miniskirts (or rather pants) Laughing

Whats not Hot:
A VH commodore with a cannon muffler (think ghey honda exhaust sound x 10000 in gheyness!!!) couldn't stop laughin!!!! Laughing Laughing
Gutters + Fwds, DOH!!!!
Ugh Boots, Sad

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Fri, 23 July 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's not hot: wankers who throw rubbish out the window of their cars Mad The world is not their rubbish tip!! I wish I had a 4WD to ram them Laughing

What's hot: commodores broken down on the side of the road Twisted Evil
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Fri, 23 July 2004 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats hot: my fart, its really warm on my seat/ass
whats not: the smell
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Tue, 27 July 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's hot : This chick in a mini skirt flashed us as we drove past (she wasn't wearing anything underneath !!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
What's not hot : I couldn't take a picture cuz in too slow.
I wish more girls were like her i recon i could marry her 2morrow.
I'm sorry i've told just about everybody i no already so i figured i'd leave a post here.
I swear i nearly creamed my boxers
chrishulbert
Regular

March 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Wed, 28 July 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hot: My girlfriend
Not hot: Every other girl on the planet

Laughing
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Wed, 28 July 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SR TWINCAM wrote on Fri, 23 July 2004 17:22

Whats hot: Ladies in miniskirts, Ladies not in miniskirts (or rather pants) Laughing

Are we talking normal pants, or EXTREMELY TIGHT pants on a fine ass? Very Happy
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Wed, 28 July 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hot: My girlfriend
Not hot: Every other girl on the planet

hahah give it 6 months matee...no matter how hot a chick is.. once you have done every position and progressed to the dirty sanchez its time for new pussy!!!

whats hot: I sourced clear headlights for the ta22
whats not: the fact i live down the street from a mental health clinic Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Sun, 01 August 2004 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
His gf was looking over his shoulder when he wrote it Laughing
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Sun, 01 August 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i couldnt help but mention the latest ug craze with chicks,
not only are 80% of them wearing ugs, but now you have to have the knee high ones with ur pants tucked into them!!!!
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Sun, 01 August 2004 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hate ugg boots
i love proper boots
excuse me as i go to the toilet for 5 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: What's Hot and What's Not? Sun, 01 August 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
yea i reken!!! i wanna see some babes in blundstones!
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:OptusNet Limit
Next Topic:web space to post ur pics on
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:59:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095019340515137 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.