Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Juzzi
Newcomer

January 2003
Celicamad Boost Controller Sun, 18 July 2004 01:05 Go to next message
Hi guys,

I am selling my Celicamad boost controller. To see details http://www.hiperboost.com

Works very well but I can afford an electronic one now. So if you are looking for an upgrade path on your boost controllers this is perfect.

Mine is only 3 months old and in perfect condition (but isn't the in cabin one).

$300 postage included.
  Send a private message to this user    
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Celicamad Boost Controller Sun, 18 July 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man they are better than any electric one you can get...you'll be taking a step backwards....
Juzzi
Newcomer

January 2003
Re: Celicamad Boost Controller Sun, 18 July 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I have absolutely nothing against the boost controller at all, its totally awesome. I just want the in cabin ability to change the boost. I do a lot of city driving and a lot of cruising. Don't need the tons of boost I have, all the time.
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Celicamad Boost Controller Sun, 18 July 2004 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing mate your foot is a boost controler just dont fang it!!! changing the boost around causes issues especially if the comp is standard!!! Shocked and if not you car has then its been tuned to a certain boost level increase it and you'll run lean decrease and you'll be rich... leave the controller there and ether spend the cash on other stuff you need or put the money away!!!
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Celicamad Boost Controller Mon, 19 July 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM SENT

[Updated on: Mon, 19 July 2004 01:23]

froodle_TA23
Regular

July 2003
Re: Celicamad Boost Controller Mon, 19 July 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the benefits of this boost gauge on a 3tgte?
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Celicamad Boost Controller Mon, 19 July 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What boost guage? I don't see any boost guage? Smile
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Celicamad Boost Controller Mon, 19 July 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it was just an error in grammar.

What's the benefits of this boost, gauged on a 3tgte?

Smiley =

[Updated on: Mon, 19 July 2004 06:00]

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Celicamad Boost Controller Mon, 19 July 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing i was about to start with the autometer ones will make your car go faster stuff Smile
froodle_TA23
Regular

July 2003
Re: Celicamad Boost Controller Mon, 19 July 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Mon, 19 July 2004 15:59

I think it was just an error in grammar.

What's the benefits of this boost, gauged on a 3tgte?

Smiley =

no there was no error, as the item in question is called a 'boost gauge'. so to put it another way. if i put this gauge on my 3tgte, what would be the outcome? i don't understand how it can make boost come on earlier
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Celicamad Boost Controller Mon, 19 July 2004 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
froodle_TA23 wrote on Mon, 19 July 2004 21:23

no there was no error, as the item in question is called a 'boost gauge'. so to put it another way. if i put this gauge on my 3tgte, what would be the outcome? i don't understand how it can make boost come on earlier

Actually, the item in question is called a "boost controller" as the description says. In particular, this one is particularly accurate in setting the desired boost level, and is about to bring on boost sooner by having the ability to not send any signal to open the wastegate till the desired boost pressure is reached, thus not wasting any precious charge air.

For more info, try Paul's site: http://www.hiperboost.com
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon6.gif  Re: Celicamad Boost Controller Thu, 22 July 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Running rich if you wind down the boost....I think not. Your car will be fine at any boost setting BELOW what it has been mapped up to. remember it is MAPPED up to a certain boost. Not fuelled for just maximum boost !

[Updated on: Thu, 22 July 2004 10:33]

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Celicamad Boost Controller Fri, 23 July 2004 18:49 Go to previous message
true just making an over exadurated point
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: RS Watanabe Eight Spoke Magnesium Alloy Wheels
Next Topic:st 205 3sgte complete
Goto Forum: