Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES - RECOVERED!!!*****

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES - RECOVERED!!!***** Tue, 20 July 2004 10:24 Go to next message
Audioslaver's car has just been stolen from Baulkham Hills TAFE (?). Can anyone who is in the area please keep an eye out and if you have seen the purple AE86 with [DRFTME] plates please let me know asap by calling 0403 348 138 (Me) or Des on 0414 899 318.

Thanks heaps guys!!!

Jeremy.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 July 2004 02:16]

Send a private message to this user    
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: *****IMPORTANT**** PLEASE READ Tue, 20 July 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aaaah shit... That really sucks man. Mad

Fingers crossed he finds it in one piece Confused
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: *****IMPORTANT**** PLEASE READ Tue, 20 July 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also, I'm about to head out to help the guys with a little search party, so if you want to pitch in and help out a fellow Toymodder and enthusiast, please feel free to hit the streets with us.

Cheers guys.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: *****IMPORTANT**** PLEASE READ Tue, 20 July 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holyshitballs

fuckkkk

whos up for a search party?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: *****IMPORTANT**** PLEASE READ Tue, 20 July 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok we need details

where from exactly?
what time?

des i hope your ok man. Sad
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: *****IMPORTANT**** PLEASE READ Tue, 20 July 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garth, give me a call.....
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this car

http://www.digitalfunk.net/Garth/ae86/trackday/14.jpg

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/kikkoman-wakefield5.JPG

keep your eye out for it please
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive posted threads at several different forums online and told all the people i know to check

ive got guys who know guys who live in western syd who are involved with dicks who steal cars,

they are looking for it too, and if found will contact me.

good luck des. let us know
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that sucks dude, that a mad car, btw, is that an IC or radiator
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ic

but i dont think hes here
they are all out looking for the car.
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fark That!

Keepin my ears/Eyes open! Mad
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMFG Shocked

kill them when u find it!
then hide the bodies as needed...
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill keep my eyes and ears open.
ill ask a few of the dodgy peeps i know from castle hill way and shit.
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sucks!!!

Good luck with the search!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE CAR IS RECOVERED! HOORAY!
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how were and how much blood
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apparently the cops pulled them over driving it.
hahahah stupid little fucks.

dont know the condition of the car yet. must be driveable at the least.

and dont worry, we gonna fuck them up real good.

[Updated on: Tue, 20 July 2004 13:00]

olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u find out who they are pm me and if there from round castle hill ill be able to tell u who they r
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i ment were they r
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when we find that out we will tell.
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coolies

i had heard a whole bunch about driftme from this dude who drives a starion met him cos a friend knew him only last wednesday at tracks cos we were talking bout cars a shit and then i heard it was stolen i was like thats fucked but it got found so its cool
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats bad..

recovered... thats good.

What dipshit would take a car as easiably recognisable as this? Good luck trying to sell parts if thats what they planned. Sounds more like they planned a thrash?

hope its alright.
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn!!! youre so lucky to have it recovered already.
shit i'd be pissed if that happened to me.
bribe the cops to wack 'em with the yellow pages Cool
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
update:

apparently they didnt catch the theives. dammit.

they stole intercooler pipes and gauges/stereo stuff.
but the car is okay.

im sure des will post up the items stolen when he gets online

if you need anything des, just ask man. Smile
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
find out if there are lots of cars stolen at baulkham hills TAFE.
if there is, that means that its most likely a local group of thieves doing the rounds and got lucky.
if there isnt much car theft there, i'd suggest to be careful as the thieves probably had an eye out for the car.

upgrade the car alarm pronto! Cool
CheeseCake_Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, how did they steal the car in the first place,

Don't tell me you modded your car and never put a decent alarm.

It's a shame to hear, but hey, it happens, we all know their are crims out there, and displaying mods is great an all but you got to remember it attracts the wrong crowd,

So ultimately -> get an alarm.

But least you got your car back in one piece and not burnt. Hope they catch those crims
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holly crap! I just read this then, I just got home from the movies and was all set to join your search party for sure (from the pics i've seen its a top car)

Great to hear it has been recovered!

Im all up for helping ppl out in search party's if it happens to be latenight and im not busy, because it definately does help!.

Once my dads van got stolen, he reported it to cops, and the next day went out looking by himself and after 2hrs found it abandoned!!!!! So search party's are a top idea.

Anyway hope there wasnt too much damange (or none evan), hopefully the cunts get their hands cut off.

[Updated on: Tue, 20 July 2004 14:16]

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Tue, 20 July 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what is the point of stealing intercooler pipes? I don't know what sort of turbo setup this car has but I highly doubt there would be a big market to sell these pipes to???

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, it was found in Ashford St late last night. A guy came home and saw it parked out the front with the bonnet open and decided it looked sus, so he called the cops. I think it was a matter of pure luck that one of the cops at the station happened to mention to another and they actually put 2 and 2 together for once. Apart from that, they seemed totally disinterested from what I gather. NSW finest!

Anyway, we went all over the place searching. I went north through Castle Hill, Dural, Galston Gorge Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and then through Hornsby/Asquith industrial area and then up OP Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

In the end it was found about 4 k's from where it was stolen!!!

Most guages were stolen along with stereo, intercooler pipes and AFM. The ignition barrel is all fucked up and there is a hole in the door below the lock. They obviously had no idea coz they left bits like the Levin flip-up grille on.

VERY releived for Des as he was absolutely beside himself last night, the poor bugger.....

To all you guys who know or know of thieves in the area, please still let us know if you think they were responsible.

Cheers,

Jeremy.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Post up details of the stereo equiptment and if possible any identifying marks or stickers on the stuff that was stolen. If they weren't going for the Levin stuff (grill etc.) they may just be stupid enough to sell it openly. And if the car was found locally They may be local lads doing it.

I'll keep an ear to the ground as if the stereo stuff comes up for sale on the "black" Market I may hear about it. I've let a few people in the area know about it and I'll see if I can get any leads.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm back, and my baby is back!

Well guys, just to inform everyone, my car is back with me and that I'm back safe - and not suffering from cuts to both knuckles Evil or Very Mad

- Just a word out to you dickless thieves if you are reading this, did you like the dodgy worthless shit you stole? All i can say is that I hope you enjoyed the hour that you had it because you won't be enjoying too much when i meet you face to face...

Without disclosing too much information (for my sake) I have worked out that these thieves just got lucky and it WAS a random job. There was a break-in on another car in the same carpark but i gather that these scum have done this many times before and they knew what they were doing. They should consider themselves VERY lucky because i usually park within listening/viewing range, but last night the carpark was full so i had to park in the corner Rolling Eyes BUT funnily enough i DID hear my car get stolen, the exhaust note is a giveaway to my ears, but i was just too far to be certain.

As for the events, after a HUGE search party - we devised a strategic search area for each car and managed to have cars goin as far as Campbelltown, Penrith, City east, and for AE86slut, through OP Laughing ) we managed to locate the car in front of a house on a quiet suburban street in the next suburb, in one piece, but stripped out (haha there was nothing more to strip out SUCKERS Twisted Evil ) and a few nibbly shit that is workthless to me.

To cut a long story short, I wouldn't have found it without my girlfriend, she persisted in stayin at the bacon station and it payed off with a call on the system about a stolen vehicle in the area.

If anybody knows of anybody in the area that night, attending tafe/driving along Old Northern, or near Castle Towers at about 7pm (20/07/2004) please let me know - this car stands out like dogs balls and if not driven correctly would be really noticeable (i was playing around with the AFM idle that morning and it detonated the engine at idle sometimes on the drive to work - so it must have stalled if they got stuck at the lights, and i would imagine they would have had alot of trouble adjusting to the clutch Laughing ) But yeah, there were at least 2 accomplaces - 1 driving, 1 in the passenger and another car (had exhaust) following. I would like any information that would assist me in finding them. I know they are local and i know they knew i was local as well.

Parts stolen include:

Pioneer DEH-1650 50wX4 deck
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/698/4313929_full.jpg

Custom stainless piping to front mount:
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/6630/pipe.jpg

Early model 4AGZE Air Flow Meter with 'Authentica' air filter (new, but the filter is glued on to the adapter - falls off under extreme heat!):
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/3772/AFM.jpg

Sony Ericcson T610 phone:
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/69/c2_1_b.jpg

Panasonic GD-75 phone (V. old, lots of scratches)
http://img34.exs.cx/img34/6171/GD.jpg

Autogauge 5inch tacho with shiftlight:
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/3079/3890172_full.jpg

2/5/8" Autometer Volts, Autometer Vacuum Gauges (Ultra-lite)-both had chrome cups with brackets:
http://img41.exs.cx/img41/8919/volts.jpg

2/5/8" 30HG- 20psi Vac/boost Speco boost gauge (custom mount)
http://img41.exs.cx/img41/8710/boost.jpg

Mag Light - 4 Cell. PURPLE (few nicks and scratches)
http://img34.exs.cx/img34/9030/d3purple1.jpg

Once again thank you to all who helped out last night, it was a cold and miserable 2 hours, and if anyone has any info please PM me as I would make any effort to avoid having this happen to someone elses pride and joy.

[Updated on: Thu, 22 July 2004 06:40]

JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well its good to hear that you got the car back in one piece, after the call last night i was worried that 86's had become the joy riders car of choice.
i know i havent done it and probably never will but it makes sense to engrave licence numbers on all accessories, i wish i had when my car got broken into, but such s life. if you find any info on this fu%%^%wit then a sprinter cruise is in order to this guys house to partake in a little knee-capping action.
matty.
Sw4y
Regular

February 2004
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE FUCKERS!

MY WORST NIGHTMARE.
Ill help u kill them Des, i am a wimpy girl but i scratch good Razz
Sway
dimsum
Regular

May 2004
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GOod to hear ur got ur car back...
if you do find those basterds...get the whole forum on em....
muhahaha pain................
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you ever find ouy the names of the guys who did this let me know i have a mate who works in an insinaration plant bodys disposed of for $500 each and i aint joking
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOLOL

You will be expecting a phone call then because i'm determined to catch these 5 fingered culprits. I have already private investigators on the case

dimsum - whole forum indeed

Sway - hey hey!! you rarely get on here and you notice this post! but hey, i'll make sure you get some piece of the action Very Happy Twisted Evil
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark!!! im glad you got it back. What a nightmare. What alarm did you have?! i thought i read on "your ride" post you had quicktrac?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the car ok des? anything damaged?

edit. time to shave the locks off and get a removable steering wheel.

http://www.stageoneimports.com/main.pl?sid=7422532 26&page=pitem&product=FETSPORTS-FQS001

[Updated on: Wed, 21 July 2004 08:37]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heres some pics of the worst stuff...
http://img43.exs.cx/img43/5633/damage.jpg

http://img43.exs.cx/img43/4112/damage2.jpg

i'm gettin an AFM tonight, and got quoted mates rates for the pipe job. This should fix all my idle problems - thanks thieves!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no more starship enterprise then

Sad

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and they stole your passenger seat?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no more starship enterprise Sad

passenger seat is still there, the mofo that was working away on that side must have been a tall cunt to have pushed it all the way back

ah well...lets just sit back and watch karma in action
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude,
Just saying glad to here you got the car back. I understand how you would have felt and all that. Hope the car doesn't cost much to repair!
All the best
Eddy
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I said it before on irc and ill say it again here.

Maybe PF should have a section dedicated to stolen cars? but take it one step further!! have a section entitled;

"Toymods Car Recovery Vigilante Group"

Seriously, I was set to go out and help you guys out (as I just got home and was bored and castle hill is 25min away) but then read it was recovered.

There are a few thousand people on this forum. If A car is stolen and you post it on here within 15min. And you get a few people willing to help and then have a good 20cars looking within a 5km radius (or heading towards the area where it happened from all different angles and main roads)

The chances of it getting spotted are huge!. And the more people that would help out would better such chances.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Wed, 21 July 2004 22:28

I said it before on irc and ill say it again here.

Maybe PF should have a section dedicated to stolen cars? but take it one step further!! have a section entitled;

"Toymods Car Recovery Vigilante Group"

Seriously, I was set to go out and help you guys out (as I just got home and was bored and castle hill is 25min away) but then read it was recovered.

There are a few thousand people on this forum. If A car is stolen and you post it on here within 15min. And you get a few people willing to help and then have a good 20cars looking within a 5km radius (or heading towards the area where it happened from all different angles and main roads)

The chances of it getting spotted are huge!. And the more people that would help out would better such chances.

i agree!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glad you got it back dude...if you ever need help with some knee cap crushing or hand chopping just give us a yell Very Happy
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can probably find out more from the police (if they let you know) if they are trying to find a certain group of thieves by the technique of how they steal cars.
eg. the ignition barrel was f%&ked up. thats like a calling card right there if you know what i mean. how was it f%&ked up?

do you know if the police dusted down the car? its manddatory procedure for them to do it these days.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Wed, 21 July 2004 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
**update**

The car is getting dusted down at 7:30am tomorrow. Like Joyride says, I would have thought it was mandatory for them to come and dust it down, but it took some firey encounters from me and my gf to make sure this eventuated. Seriously, some cops have no idea. The fact that they didn't even call me to let me know that it had been found, it just so happened we were in the cop shop and one of the ladies (on the side desk) decided to jog her memory when we mention 'a stolen car'. ly. But obviously, they have more crimes to solve?! You would think something on their system would trigger a result and have them take action immediately. My car till now as we speak has not even been seen by a cop, oh how easy it would be to do an insurance scam! Anyway.....apart from that, it will be dusted down, and from what i can see, a nice clear fingerprint will show up - so thieves, you are on the system Very Happy

bathurst-91, that's a good idea. Spreading the word DOES help as these forums are such a powerful tool. I had this in mind when it happened the other night, and I immediately contacted one of my closest mates to concerntrate on spreading the word via 2 mobile phones on his car kit, and had 4 separte cars to cover all directions surrounding where they could have gone within the time slot. They certainly did pick on the wrong person to f*^k with, cause i'm determined for justice.

-I have since thought it out that these theives ARE definately locals, within the district.
-There were at least 2 people involved, but I'm certain there were 3. The other car used had an exhaust - 4 cylinder most likely.
-This was a random job, and my car happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
-They have done this before in the same carpark and will most definately do it again.
-One of them must have an aquired skill of auto-electronics/mechanics
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh god.... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

BRING THEM TO ME!!!! Mad

Garth, it's medieval time! Evil or Very Mad

Des - Justice will be done, brother.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put on ur armour its time for battle Cool

i'm gettin closer and closer to finding these crims.

there has been huge publicity and response, so this should shake fear into their veins.
Jeremy - u got PM
GEM13B
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man that sux about the car but atleast you got it back in mostly 1 piece.
i would say that they are definatly locals who check out the local car parks looking for an easy score. id search all the streets around the area where the car was found for any dodgy looking places. basatrds like that usually leave the car within walking distance of there house, so they can carry their newly aquired goods home. ive had this happen to me, but the bastards werent so lucky cause i found em while they were stripping the car. quick call to a couple of mates had the f*^ks sorted out, i even made some money out of them to pay for the damage to my car and removing the blood stains from the front seats. needless to say i dont think those punks will be doing much of anything ever again.
Shocked Shocked
anyways if u think they hit that carpark a bit then leave your car there again with some new stereo equipment in a dodgy location and get a few people to wait inside another car, when they go 4 your car again u got em. feel free to break bone.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OH i'm jealous of your situation!!!!

damn...thats exactly what i've been pondering, what i could have done if i caught em red handed..

luckily my car is dark, so blood stains would be easier to clean off....i doubt these guys lived nearby, they definately had another car, and they didn't know the road too well. But i know they live within the district.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
farkin, only just saw this now, havent been on for a few days.

glad to hear you got your beast back in relatively good condition Des, the cunts that took it need to be castrated, that'll fix them nice and good lol. Very Happy
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will there be any videos or pics of what u ganna do to the fuck wits when u find them?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Knee-capping seems to be at the top of the list, and is striving to be the most popular across all forums.
Closely followed by bare knucke dusting, incineration, castration and we have 1 request the for death penalty.

I should start up a thread in the 'Cruise section' named **Group bashing** - "BYO weapons and method of execution" -Date to be announced pending on arrest Laughing Laughing Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bring it.

ive got this lebanese finger remover i gotta try out.

Very Happy
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
which kind of finger are they designed for?

woop! prolly won't matter in this case! - 1 size fits all!!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slut + audioslaver

you know you can link threads with word labels

like this

my car

like this:
[url=http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg& amp;th=39066&start=0&rid=964&S=1e77298 e9276762b6ea9e520fd51e2d6]my car[/url]

so go change your signatures
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
off topic! Mad

haha will do it when i'm home.

*updated missing items
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
death would be to extreme, something that wouldn't get the cops into it... like so:
http://www.callnetuk.com/home/busted/quickkick.gif
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:For all u sprinter nuts....
Next Topic:Translating Yahoo not working????
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 14:25:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0090160369873047 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.