Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » Driving adventure stories...stupidity? insanity? childish?maybe all three....

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SnowyGem
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Driving adventure stories...stupidity? insanity? childish?maybe all three.... Mon, 19 July 2004 13:48 Go to next message
Ghostyz knows these are a specialty of our mates.......
Just a few....
turning from Forest Way in a turning lane.... doing 80... my friend went to drop back to 2nd gear.... went into 4th instead... got to 100 still in the turning lane..... then dropped it back to 20 b4 flying round the corner to a mates place.... cars coming the other way missed the car by metres.......

cutting off a 4WD at 70kms to not run up the arse of a illegally parked car on Mona Vale rd......in evening traffic
( those 2 were on the samne night too!!)
came within meters of the back end of the car,*shudders*
playing tag with a 2002ish silver commodore of the cumberland highway...... at 100-140 km/h....
then on the way back chasing a green p plater ( who thought we were coppers... we were in a mazda 626:S) at 170, he was donig 180.... flying off at the kising point rd exit and he pulled over while we jsut drove past.......
and my last story...
a 1992 ford laser, driven by a girl , a 1991 toyota camry ( my car) driven by one of the guys.... and another friend and his T18...... flying thru the streets of penrith at 12/1am.... ripping up the grass behind Penrith Panthers... and then returning home down the M4, taking up lanes and playing tag with everything ( went to penrith to get Krispy Kreme donuts lol)

[Updated on: Mon, 19 July 2004 13:55]

Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Driving adventure stories...stupidity? insanity? childish?maybe all three.... Mon, 19 July 2004 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep
all 3
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Driving adventure stories...stupidity? insanity? childish?maybe all three.... Mon, 19 July 2004 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What he said ^^^
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Driving adventure stories...stupidity? insanity? childish?maybe all three.... Tue, 20 July 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
although it would be hypocritical of me to say it but don't do crazy shit like that bog standard cars.try and get some suspention work done and brakes atleast.
i mean you wouldn't be on this forum if u werent into the odd bit of stupid driving. Like anybody who's been in a car with me driving knows i don't obey the to the letter of the law Embarassed Very Happy but still thats some STUPID shit Rolling Eyes
thumbs up your not dead tho
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Driving adventure stories...stupidity? insanity? childish?maybe all three.... Wed, 21 July 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you feel special now?

i'd say you are Rolling Eyes
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Driving adventure stories...stupidity? insanity? childish?maybe all three.... Thu, 22 July 2004 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doing 130mph in a 30 zone drove straight through police checkpoint in ireland cops never seen where i went Twisted Evil
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Driving adventure stories...stupidity? insanity? childish?maybe all three.... Fri, 30 July 2004 08:01 Go to previous message
racing my friends magna. He took off down the road and I had to try and catch. Coming up to a roudabout a truck goes straight through and he slams on the brakes at about 120. I'm doing about 140 and hit the brakes wiht the front wheels chirping constantly as they are on the breach of locking up. We both stop brakes a little sogging cars smelling but otherwise ok.

ps the was before I'd fixed my car, still with original 400K km old front shocks(didn't know) found out when changed them.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:What happens When a 02 Magna meets 83 Crown. Magna doing 70kph Crown 0kph
Next Topic:Stupid me... rant.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:47:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0072798728942871 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.