Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CheeseCake_Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Tue, 20 July 2004 14:13 Go to next message
Haven't been out on a Sunday in about a year now, and i'm just wondering whether anyone still does that whole 'wog' cruise to south beach in Wollongong.

Also, anyone know the owner of a 'gold corolla' with white interior. He has custom plates, i think its for sale.

Cheese
  Send a private message to this user    
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Tue, 20 July 2004 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only ricers come to the gong Confused
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Wed, 21 July 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tho theres some mad arse hills around the gong and just south of it.
like they go of into the country side and shit
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Wed, 21 July 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I still cruise the Gong... only cos I live here like you do mate Razz

You haven't seen the Soarer since it turned 5 speed have you ?
Flag me down next time you see me.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Wed, 21 July 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gong = old and busted
op = the new hotness
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Wed, 21 July 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It might be the one from the Rollaboyz club, although the interior is cream & black...i've got a few pics buy cant host them Sad
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Wed, 21 July 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I still make the occasional cruise down to the gong... And why is it referred to as a 'wog' cruise??? I am an aussie and I enjoy cruising... How does that make me a wog cruiser???

Soarer, you would be Simon??? I've seen you out and about many times down there mate...
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Wed, 21 July 2004 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does the cops still come out to south beach on sundays and public holidays?

its been a while since i last visited my parents in the gong Embarassed

[Updated on: Wed, 21 July 2004 15:41]

CheeseCake_Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Wed, 21 July 2004 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Firstly, i'm not having a go at you if you cruise here, i guess us locals know that only wogs do that cruise everyday, and its sad really, ask anyone who lives in Wollongong.
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Wed, 21 July 2004 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CheeseCake_Bandit wrote on Thu, 22 July 2004 02:50

Firstly, i'm not having a go at you if you cruise here, i guess us locals know that only wogs do that cruise everyday, and its sad really, ask anyone who lives in Wollongong.

Laughing they only cruise to pick up skanks that can be found anywhere and everywhere
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Wed, 21 July 2004 17:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked WHAT? SKANKS? hook me up BRO!!! Laughing
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Wed, 21 July 2004 18:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hit up the local clubs/pubs on any given saturday nite. skanks free for all Confused
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Thu, 22 July 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fade-e wrote on Thu, 22 July 2004 03:40

Shocked WHAT? SKANKS? hook me up BRO!!! Laughing

Head up the coast and hit Club Sloppo man... If you can't pick up there, you won't pick up in Sydney...
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Thu, 22 July 2004 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im glad no one comes here anymore, leave the heros up in syd!! i love the police presentance there,
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Thu, 22 July 2004 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Thu, 22 July 2004 17:41

Head up the coast and hit Club Sloppo man... If you can't pick up there, you won't pick up in Sydney...

Hmmm interesting...sounds like 'Club Sloppy' Razz

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/1272/corollagold2.jpg

Is it this corolla cheescake? absolutely love this car Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 22 July 2004 13:57]

CheeseCake_Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Thu, 22 July 2004 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah dude, other car wasn't as gold, plus he has shift lite in the middle on the dash, and a full white interior. And its a later model hatch.

Cool picture anyway, can add to my growing collection ^_^;
CheeseCake_Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Thu, 22 July 2004 17:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got a picture i just found of the dude custom plates 'ROLUP' its small, but its on the net on performancecars.com.au 'for sale' $10k

Guess it was an old school corolla, my wrong
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Fri, 23 July 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Wed, 21 July 2004 23:51

Soarer, you would be Simon??? I've seen you out and about many times down there mate...

That's me Very Happy
Pardon my ignorance on the roads if I don't see or wave to you. I'm very rarely recognice people when I'm driving.

Oh, and Joyride, yes, the police are rampant each and every Sunday afternoon. Defecting anything in sight Sad
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Fri, 23 July 2004 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Soarer wrote on Fri, 23 July 2004 14:50]
Rolla Boy wrote on Wed, 21 July 2004 23:51

That's me Very Happy
Pardon my ignorance on the roads if I don't see or wave to you. I'm very rarely recognice people when I'm driving.[\quote]

Thats cool dude... Next time I'll blow kisses at ya... Might do the trick Razz Razz Razz ...
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Fri, 23 July 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Does anyone still do the boring cruise to the 'gong ?? Fri, 23 July 2004 12:38 Go to previous message
CheeseCake_Bandit wrote on Fri, 23 July 2004 03:59

Got a picture i just found of the dude custom plates 'ROLUP' its small, but its on the net on performancecars.com.au 'for sale' $10k

Guess it was an old school corolla, my wrong

yeh its an ae82(not sure of actually year of build) 20v with upgraded brakes and shit it is pretty nice the guy lives down the gong somewhere from what ive been told by the previous owner
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Stupid stunt of the month
Next Topic:Q. Chassis being twisted by torque....
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 17:51:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062510967254639 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.