Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Wed, 21 July 2004 02:52 Go to next message
- Tinted windows and rear screen (no front screen)
- Mag wheels, 14"
- Full dash, console sold
- Rear screen seal, boot seal about 12 months old
- Mongoose MX750s Alarm.
- Fiberglass 12" sub box - uncovered, best suited to covering

PH 0423 636 341 or PM me.

[Updated on: Tue, 24 August 2004 04:08]

Send a private message to this user    
jabtronic
Regular

July 2003
Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Wed, 21 July 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the sub box custom made for the car?
shinzui
Regular

November 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Wed, 21 July 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How solid is the negotiation for the doors?
I'm after a driver side door, what sort of money are you after?
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Wed, 21 July 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jabtronic, you have a PM.

shinzui - If you want to wait a week or two I'll let you know on the doors. Like to sell em both if I could.

Have updated the list

[Updated on: Wed, 21 July 2004 09:52]

people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Wed, 21 July 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can u put up a list of prices for dash stuff. is it black. i will drive from brissy if the prices are right.
omegaman
Regular

August 2003
Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Wed, 21 July 2004 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What more info can you give me on the ecu mt4.eg whats the full setup of it. will it run an 18rgeu EFI?

[Updated on: Wed, 21 July 2004 11:56]

omegaman
Regular

August 2003
Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Wed, 21 July 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What more info can you give me on the ecu mt4.eg whats the full setup of it. will it run an 18rgeu EFI?
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Thu, 22 July 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The engine currently is currently running with the MT4. Gets about 110rwhp. I would prefer to sell the engine, gearbox, carbies and EFI all together if I could. If it doesn't sell in a few weeks I will part it out.

I will have to look through my spares to see what condition the dash is in and to make sure it's all there. I might have some time this weekend to go through it. Price will depend on the condition. From what I remember it was pretty good.
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Thu, 22 July 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could you send some pics of the mags to imagearray@hotmail.com ? They would fit a RA28 right?
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Thu, 22 July 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah they would fit an RA28 fine. I'll take some shots in a day or two.
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Sat, 24 July 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 24 August 2004 04:09]

willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Sat, 24 July 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 24 August 2004 04:10]

willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Sat, 24 July 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Engine

http://members.iinet.net.au/~willwal98/car/engine1.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~willwal98/car/engine2.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~willwal98/car/engine3.jpg
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Sat, 24 July 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 24 August 2004 04:11]

willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Sat, 24 July 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 24 August 2004 04:13]

people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Sat, 24 July 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hows about some prices on some dash parts. And pm me your details if possible to organise a time to look if the prices are right.
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Sat, 24 July 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
let me know if you decide to sell all the efi stuff together already have a carbie 18rgeu just need all else inc. dizzy, fuel pumps etc....cash waiting, no worries to travel for pick up

cheers
gus
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Sat, 24 July 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the badge on the rear of the boot if u will seperate
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Sat, 24 July 2004 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll give it a couple of weeks first I think. I'd prefer to sell it packaged.
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Sat, 24 July 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the whole car then bud
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Sat, 24 July 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats the bonnet like? not rust? How much do you think it would cost to send to WA? It will fit the RA28 as well huh (*edit* remembered you said the bonnet was no good due to damage so dont worry)

- may also be interested in doors (rust? and shipping?)

Im looking at getting rid of the rust in my new RA28 and would rather a move permanent fix (no bog), so new pannels look like the best option...

[Updated on: Sat, 24 July 2004 11:03]

willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Sat, 24 July 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrAiGzEE - badge possibly. I'd have to see if I need it for my RA28 or not.

Hot Celica - If you want to come and have a look at whats there i'm sure we could work something out.

spectre - lets see what hot celica does. also prefer to sell local first if I could, shipping would probably be a bit for 2x doors. Bonnet - nothing really left of it.

shinzui
Regular

November 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Sat, 24 July 2004 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How are the doors for rust? Can I come up and take a look this afternoon/next weekend?
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Tue, 27 July 2004 20:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will get pics of dash and glass up tommorow
jabtronic
Regular

July 2003
Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Tue, 27 July 2004 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So does the bootlid have any rust??
froodle_TA23
Regular

July 2003
Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Wed, 28 July 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about some pics and prices for the dash?
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Wed, 28 July 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jabtronic - No boot lid rust, a small dint that has been bogged (insignificant) but the bog has cracked a little (used old bog). I'll get you some photos front and back tommorow.

froodle_TA23 - Dash pics tommorow when I find all of the pieces.

willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Thu, 29 July 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 24 August 2004 04:12]

froodle_TA23
Regular

July 2003
Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Thu, 29 July 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be happy to take the centre console pieces off your hands. that is the 3 pieces in the bottom left of the dash bits pic.. how much are you after?
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Fri, 30 July 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not sure. Make me an offer. PM me might be best.
froodle_TA23
Regular

July 2003
Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Sat, 31 July 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Sun, 01 August 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Small update. The car is almost completely dismantled now. All the glass, windows, engine etc, suspension and interior is out. Just have the rear end to do.

any body panels people want cut off, now is a good time (except the rear end, I want that).

* I have some struts I will probably be selling with brand new (less than 1000km) front dics and good calipers with kings lowered springs and monroe (spelling??) inserts in very good condition.

* I also have a set of front seats in average condition.

* I have black moulded carpets, back is good, front has a worn through area below the clutch pedal (fixable) otherwise pretty good nik.

* I have a set of custom speedo and tacho gauges. black background with gold writting and a gold dragon logo on them.

* I still have the tinted glass (3M, very good condition)

* I still have a boot seal, front and back windscreen seals and window divider seals all in very good condition. I will seperate these.

* I still have the mags, will suit most 4 stud RWD Japanese cars.

* Many other bits and pieces so if you are after anything just let me know.

people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Sun, 01 August 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the divider seals between the windows. and possibly the chrome strips from across the top edge of the door if you still have them.
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Sun, 01 August 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
willwal98 wrote on Sat, 24 July 2004 22:42

CrAiGzEE - badge possibly. I'd have to see if I need it for my RA28 or not.

mate im 99% sure they are different on the 28

anyway let me know

cheers

craig
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Sun, 01 August 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$30 for the weather seals. Don't know if I can spare the chrome strips yet.

CrAiGzEE - I'll have to get back to you on that one. May be going with the boot lid.

willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Thu, 05 August 2004 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump - come on queenslanders, need to sell some parts. I'am also traveling to canberra this weekend if some one wants me to bring some small bits I can.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Sat, 07 August 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the shell
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Sat, 07 August 2004 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much are you after for the front windscreen seal?

willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Fri, 13 August 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
siktoy - There isn't much of the shell there, Roof has been removed (interested parties), the back end is taken, floor of the boot is beeing negotiated, and the front end is damaged. I have a floor, firewall etc if you want any of that.

Major Clod - Front windscreen seal is gone, sorry.

General Update - I'm on holidays until Sunday so I won't be online much. I still have as good deal of stuff there, a bit of it is being looked at by interested buyers. Once I contact these people some of this may be first in best dresed and some of it may become seperated. I'll also be able to get some better photos and more of them. Probably move them to a webpage to help speed up this thread for slow connections.
fredqld
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Sun, 15 August 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I recently bought an RA23. The owners had the radio stolen and the thieves broke the console when they ripped it out (good on 'em, eh?). Anyway, wondering if you still have the center console and console upper front panel, I think they are called. The 2 (I think) pieces around the gear shift & the radio. If you have radio, I would also be interested. Please send me a PM.

Thanks.
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Sun, 15 August 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
these are under interest. I have no radio but I have the center console. It has been modified to fit a standard CD player so the standard radio will not fit. I'll let you know if the deal falls through
wxdrof
Occasional Poster

July 2004
icon5.gif  Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Sun, 15 August 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much are the front springs lowered, and how much do you want for them?- ( They will fit a RA28, won't they?).
Cheers, Ken.
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Mon, 16 August 2004 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not sure if i'll be selling them or not yet. Yes they will fit an RA28, not sure what I would want for them either. I'll let you know in a couple of weeks what I am doing and give you a price then if I am selling them.
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD Updated with photos (caution Dial-ups) Tue, 17 August 2004 10:13 Go to previous message
For anyone who is interested there is a good chance I will be selling the EFI stuff seperatly. This will include

Thermostat housing
EFI Manifold
Microtech MT-4 + Handcontroller
Full set of sensors, injectors etc
any other EFI requirements or little bits you want.

$600 for the lot
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Corolla Seca parceltray with 6x9's [pics]
Next Topic:magna elite wheels 15x6 (Melb)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 13:26:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084059238433838 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.