Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Toymods Sticker!! Sale withdrawn due to legal reasons. Thread can now be locked.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon10.gif  Toymods Sticker!! Sale withdrawn due to legal reasons. Thread can now be locked. Wed, 21 July 2004 02:51 Go to next message
Yes that's right folks, I had noticed a particular individual was after a Toymods sticker and thought that there may be other TA's out there who also wish to obtain a sticker without purchasing membership Rolling Eyes See this link for detail:

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=40265&start=0&rid=204&S=0d416de1b6d2 f7c38bd248684c7456c1

Well I have one immaculate condition Toymods sticker that has "0" applications on the clock. Yep that's right, it is in the condition that it left the factory floor in Shocked

The sticker is a beautiful shade of "Toyota Arctic White" and was possibly built using lasers (this is unconfirmed though). The adhesive backing is environmentally friendly and will not harm any window it is applied to.

The sticker will potentially adhere to any clean surface and is water resistant up to 1000m if applied to a sub-marine.

Unsubstantiated reports indicate that application of said sticker to a vehicle will increase the sex appeal of those within the vehicle by up to 17% Shocked (No guarantee on this though)

The sticker may also have the additional benefits of:
*increasing horsepower
*improving fuel economy
*improving your burnout
*improving your drift technique
*making you better in the sack
*decreasing your 1/4 mile time
as well as many other benefits you may or may not experience!

This sticker is a TADM (Toymods Australian Domestic Market) item not a dodgy import, copy or rebirth!

I will try to have a picture up of the sticker shortly. I would prefer to sell to a Toymods member but will consider other offers.

I will ship interstate, postage will be cheap.

I would like to see it go to a good home and hope that it is not applied wonky or to a non-Toyota vehicle.

Best offer wins.

[Updated on: Thu, 22 July 2004 06:49]

Send a private message to this user  
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Sticker!! Wed, 21 July 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha Smile
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Toymods Sticker!! Wed, 21 July 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you accept cheques? Razz
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Sticker!! Wed, 21 July 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes I should have made that clear, I will accept cheques that don't bounce, cash, or will exchange for parts e.g. a brand new BB Garrettt turbo, an external wastegate, a motec computer etc.

Seriously though cash for pick up or COD for delivery.

Please remeber that this is a legitimate sale Very Happy

Please don't clutter the thread with stuff like: "....my mate got one cheaper..." "...that is a rip off..." "...would you sell the letters in the sticker separately..." "...can I try it before i buy it..." ".....would you swap it for a Hot4s sticker...." etc etc.

Keep it on topic please.
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Toymods Sticker!! Wed, 21 July 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will it fit on my TA22?

Will there be any clearance issues between the back windscreen and lower panel?

I need to increase the power of my stock 2T...do you think i'll be able to get 180hp out of it by applying the sticker?

Do you know anyone who can fit the sticker?

Do you need an engineers certificate for it's application?

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Sticker!! Wed, 21 July 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-NiCkeL- they are all good questions:

Quote:

Will it fit on my TA22?

Yes, it will fit any post 1932 Toyota.

Quote:

Will there be any clearance issues between the back windscreen and lower panel?

No, apparantly extensive research and development in the early days of the sticker production has eliminated this problem.

Quote:

I need to increase the power of my stock 2T...do you think i'll be able to get 180hp out of it by applying the sticker?

I will assuming you are talking about 180 rear wheel hp, this sticker will easily achieve this level of power and when used in conjunction with a GReddy sticker on the front windscreen upwards of 250hp@wheels is easily attainable (using optimax fuel of course).

Quote:

Do you know anyone who can fit the sticker?

Your best bet would be to hang out at your local Maccas until you see a car that has stickers applied in a manner to your liking. Simply then approach the owner of the vehicle and and communicate with them that you are seeking superior sticker application techniques and would like to acquire their services e.g. "Doz stikkas is h3ktik bruz, r3kkon u cood use da h3ktik m3thod on my rid3? W3rd! R33sp3kt!!"

Quote:

Do you need an engineers certificate for it's application?

No, this sticker is RTA approved in all states.

Hope this helped.

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Sticker!! Wed, 21 July 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PLEASE NOTE:

Toymods Stickers are for financial club members ONLY.

KE382TG - i hate to be a party pooper but these stickers are for Financial Toymods Members ONLY. Yes this is an amusing thread, but you understand the rules.
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toymods Sticker!! Wed, 21 July 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the sticker?

i am going to be a financial member so can i still buy it?

if i put the sticker on an angle would i DRIFT better? cause as you know its all about the sideways angles Evil or Very Mad

your swift responce would be much appreciated

fade-e Razz
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Toymods Sticker!! Wed, 21 July 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do I have to complete a financial degree to own one of these stickers?

Anyway, it's a rip off. Only a moderate increase of 249hp at the wheels, my mate can get me one heaps cheaper! I am after a "T" and a "Y" though, will you seperate? Would you mind if I run my car at the drags with the sticker on too? I want to see if I can earn some instant respect.

Ohh, would you be interested in swapping it for another sticker?
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Sticker!! Thu, 22 July 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a few questions.

My car is not a Toyota it is a Nissan, but I would absolutely LOVE to be able to reap the performance benefits of having a Toymods sticker on my car
1) Will it work ok on a Nissan?
2) Are there any compatibility issues between Toymods/Ralliart/TRD/Nismo/HK$ etc stickers?
3) Are they available in a Silvery/Glittery colour to match my Ralliart stickers?

Do you have a pay by the month plan? I just forked out for some hektik Tornado subs and a sik box for the boot of my ride and haven't got much money!

Cheers bruh!

[Updated on: Thu, 22 July 2004 04:02]

Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: Toymods Sticker!! Thu, 22 July 2004 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toymods Sticker!! Thu, 22 July 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rvrolla wrote on Thu, 22 July 2004 14:00

I have a few questions.

My car is not a Toyota it is a Nissan, but I would absolutely LOVE to be able to reap the performance benefits of having a Toymods sticker on my car
1) Will it work ok on a Nissan?
2) Are there any compatibility issues between Toymods/Ralliart/TRD/Nismo/HK$ etc stickers?
3) Are they available in a Silvery/Glittery colour to match my Ralliart stickers?

Do you have a pay by the month plan? I just forked out for some hektik Tornado subs and a sik box for the boot of my ride and haven't got much money!

Cheers bruh!

They are not compatible with Nismo, Ralliart, Mugen etc. stickers, however, they will function with HKS and TRD stickers when used on a Toyota or Lexus.

They usually come on a payment plan... pay your membership each year and get new Toymods stuff with each renewal!

Collect them all!
We have:
-Sticker
-Mug
-Football
-T-Shirt
And many many more!!!

With your membership you will get the desire to purchase more stuff like garrett turbos, new gearboxes, new diff and anything randomly cheap thats sold in the parts for sale section!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Sticker!! Sale withdrawn due to legal reasons. Thread can now be locked. Thu, 22 July 2004 06:52 Go to previous message
Thanks for covering for me and answering the questions Toobs.

Yep Witzl you are right, we have had our fun with this thread so please lock it so it can slide off the page.

I think we all know why this thread was created and it's great people could see the fun in it, but we are over it now.

Cheers.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:suspension for sale urgent
Next Topic:17" wheels
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 10 00:07:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.096538066864014 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.