Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FOR SALE: 1980 MX32 TOYOTA CRESSIDA SEDAN - Sydney - OFFERS AROUND $550

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cray
Occasional Poster

December 2003
FOR SALE: 1980 MX32 TOYOTA CRESSIDA SEDAN - Sydney - OFFERS AROUND $550 Sat, 17 July 2004 14:48 Go to next message
Hi all,

The car for sale, as it says in the title, is a 1980 MX32 TOYOTA CRESSIDA Sedan. I bought this car in 1999 and sold it to my parents in 2001, and they want to sell it now as they have inherited another car.

It is a white sedan, with the 4M engine (2.6L I6) and 3 speed auto. The car itself has around 340,000kms on it, however I had a reconditioned engine put in shortly after buying it (at around 300,000kms).

The car drives beautifully, and is in good, solid, straight condition, with very little rust and only a few very small dents. It is out of registration (as of May 9), however, my Dad, being an experienced mechanic and panel beater, expects that it would pass an inspection with ease. It has recently had a new alternator installed, and it sits on four brand new tyres (no more than a few hundred clicks on them before the car ran out of registration).

I would take the car back off my parents to use for myself, I had planned to paint it gloss black, slam it on chromies and throw on some limo tint, however I already have a project VW Beetle that is nearing completion and takes up all of my money and time.

If you wish to ask any questions or would like to make an offer, please email me at the address in my profile.

The car is located in Western Sydney (Blacktown area).

Looking for offers around $550, willing to negotiate.

Pics below:

http://www.crayonline.com/pics/other/cressidaofdeath1.jpg
http://www.crayonline.com/pics/other/cressidaofdeath2.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 20 July 2004 12:28]

Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FOR SALE: 1980 MX32 TOYOTA CRESSIDA SEDAN - Sydney Sat, 17 July 2004 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh a perfect pimp project car

free bump
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: FOR SALE: 1980 MX32 TOYOTA CRESSIDA SEDAN - Sydney - Now With Price Mon, 19 July 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Take the L PLATE off...its called MARKETING... Laughing Laughing Laughing
cray
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: FOR SALE: 1980 MX32 TOYOTA CRESSIDA SEDAN - Sydney - Now With Price Mon, 19 July 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Greg. wrote on Mon, 19 July 2004 10:37

Take the L PLATE off...its called MARKETING... Laughing Laughing Laughing

heh, i'll be taking more pics next time i go over their place, for the moment, these are all i have.
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: FOR SALE: 1980 MX32 TOYOTA CRESSIDA SEDAN - Sydney - Now With Price Mon, 19 July 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Be sure to feature the tiger skin seat belt pads and the nodding dog..
cray
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: FOR SALE: 1980 MX32 TOYOTA CRESSIDA SEDAN - Sydney - Now With Price Mon, 19 July 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Greg. wrote on Mon, 19 July 2004 15:42

Be sure to feature the tiger skin seat belt pads and the nodding dog..

thanks for this tip, asshat.
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: FOR SALE: 1980 MX32 TOYOTA CRESSIDA SEDAN - Sydney - Now With Price Mon, 19 July 2004 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just kidding Laughing I have a 2nd Generation red MX32 with the nearly limo tint and the wide wheels...no nodding dog though...but do have very special limited edition ultra high performance dark blue NSW Police (cadet) issue brimmed hat on back parcel Cool Good luck with the sale...there is an MX32 at Pick 'n Payless ...saw it on the weekend...its a 1st Gen but has been pranged at some time and been repaired with 2nd Gen front panel/parts...I harvested the grille and the head light surrounds..badge broken out of grille by someone Sad !!!..front parkers are ok but lenses crazed so I left them intact ...bumpers looked ok but don't need them myself...If you part this car out(and that would be a real shame) please let me know ..Cheers..
cray
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: FOR SALE: 1980 MX32 TOYOTA CRESSIDA SEDAN - Sydney - Now With Price Mon, 19 July 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Greg. wrote on Mon, 19 July 2004 21:46

If you part this car out(and that would be a real shame) please let me know ..Cheers..

it won't be parted out. dad's happy to hold onto it if no one buys it. the only reason he really wants to get rid of it is coz it's taking up space in the yard.
cray
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: FOR SALE: 1980 MX32 TOYOTA CRESSIDA SEDAN - Sydney - OFFERS AROUND $550 Tue, 20 July 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price change
cray
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: FOR SALE: 1980 MX32 TOYOTA CRESSIDA SEDAN - Sydney - OFFERS AROUND $550 Thu, 22 July 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no one interested?

shame, good car going to waste
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: FOR SALE: 1980 MX32 TOYOTA CRESSIDA SEDAN - Sydney - OFFERS AROUND $550 Thu, 22 July 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will a 7m fit in one of these?
This could be a pretty sweet project car.
cray
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: FOR SALE: 1980 MX32 TOYOTA CRESSIDA SEDAN - Sydney - OFFERS AROUND $550 Thu, 22 July 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't know for sure, i do know there's a hell of a lot of room in the engine bay. i've seen one with an old holden 4.2 V8 in it...
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: FOR SALE: 1980 MX32 TOYOTA CRESSIDA SEDAN - Sydney - OFFERS AROUND $550 Fri, 23 July 2004 09:33 Go to previous message
I do not see why not...the wiring of course would be the usual problem...being originally normally aspirated and fairly "unsophisticated"(read simple) the GM V8's have appeared a few times...never seen one myself but they are around..room would not seem to be a problem when you see the stuff being put into MX13/23(Mark 11 Coronas) and they have basically the same 4M engine..steering may be a problem but I have never got to the point of measuring/comparing..
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:G200 Daihatsu Charade Toscana - PICS ADDED!!!!!!! PRICE DROP :)
Next Topic:FS in W.A 1981 Celica GT Turbo Manual
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 04:32:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047528743743896 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.