Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES - RECOVERED!!!*****

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not the purple mag-light!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^-^

Nice sig. Thanks Garth!

(nerd) Razz
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol

yes the purple mag light has become victim.
there are so many things that are coming back to me of what they took - useless shit like cologne, CD's and a tool box which looked like a lap top bag - haahaa fuckers got foooooled
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirty rotten fucking car thieves. Mad

Having a car stolen is the pits... I am still remembering stuff I had in the boot of my Commodore that they got. I go to the
garage and say "hmmm I need that socket wrench or my multimeter" and then remember those fuckers have my
toolbox. Mad The car was insured for $5k but the uninsured items in the car like tools, Melways, VicRoads, workshop
manual, torch etc... added up to $2000 alone.

Hope you get those fucko's!!! How cool would it be to chop off their tallywhackers and tie them to your aerial... Then you
could have a sticker on your window saying... "This is what happens if you steal my car" and an arrow pointing at the aerial. Evil or Very Mad
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Thu, 22 July 2004 16:48

^-^

Nice sig. Thanks Garth!

(nerd) Razz

you still got it wrong

check your URL

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=34417&start=0&rid=964&S=1e77298e9276 762b6ea9e520fd51e2d6

[Updated on: Thu, 22 July 2004 07:45]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ooppsss....

Ok, get that up ya.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kid phoned me today bout 4agze stuff arrranged a time tomorrow to pick u the parts will get rego of car they are driving and will keep u all posted Crying or Very Sad wont be buying them if these are what he has Sad
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no not the rego
the address of the house your picking up from
and then post it to us here and we shall go and castrate them.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was at black town maccas his phone was on private number
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Thu, 22 July 2004 18:13

was at black town maccas his phone was on private number

hmmm... dodgy. Confused
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM me any details Paul.

im gathering you would remmeber these parts from the pics.

I have a suspicion about a Red/bergundy 01 WRX (bug eye) 17inch chromes with yellow plates. If it is....BINGO
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audio, what sort of car security did you have when they broke into your car?

i'd suggest that when you get a new ignition barrel, get a shop to put a metal jacket around the steering column so they cant get to the igintion barrel anymore. or least it makes it a whole lot harder to get to it.

i'm sending you a pm.
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Thu, 22 July 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only saw thios thread.

Hope that these bastards are cought, i have also have had crap stolen cars, steros etc... and not once have the cops found anything for me... Glad you got your beast back. Hope u find them and fuck them up good!

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Fri, 23 July 2004 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forensics had a look this morning. Have a fair few fingerprinted detected. SUCKERS Evil or Very Mad
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES***** Fri, 23 July 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuckin osrry to hear it mate, i just found the thread too.

glad you got your beast back, hopefully she gets fixed up real soon. Very Happy

keep us updated on getting the fucks back Very Happy

has anyone got a car they don't mind denting, so you can run them over? Evil or Very Mad
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES - RECOVERED!!!***** Fri, 23 July 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if u need a backyard mines pretty big Rolling Eyes
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES - RECOVERED!!!***** Fri, 23 July 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
big enough for stone-throwing?
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES - RECOVERED!!!***** Fri, 23 July 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone might like to roll with "sexy 16" to identify the parts.
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES - RECOVERED!!!***** Fri, 23 July 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
waaaat that dude was letting her kick him in the nuts??
didint anyone tell him theres a less painful way of becoming infertal

but yes thats a nice sack kick and i hope the bastards that stole it also get one of these home-made visectamys
and if i see anyone driving a 4 cylinder with a exhuast i'll let u know.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES - RECOVERED!!!***** Fri, 23 July 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jessetamsett wrote on Fri, 23 July 2004 18:41

if i see anyone driving a 4 cylinder with a exhuast i'll let u know.

ur goin to be lettin him know about alot of ppl as most 4 cylinders have an exhaust. jks

bad to here but at least you sorta got it back in one piece, lil theiving scum should have their balls cut off and a tattoo on there forehead.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES - RECOVERED!!!***** Sun, 25 July 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm damn glad you have got your car back! It looks a beatuiful ride! But...I wouldn't attach the Toymods name to a Vigilanti group....

[Updated on: Sun, 25 July 2004 01:55]

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES - RECOVERED!!!***** Sun, 25 July 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dim ar? sorry to hear about it but hope everything goes well for u in the near future
serge
Regular

June 2002
Re: *****IMPORTANT**** PLEASE READ Mon, 26 July 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So did the cops arrest those lil f*ckers or what???
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES - RECOVERED!!!***** Mon, 26 July 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mix up a hot batch of polyester resin , like a 40 gallon drum full, spill a bit extra catalyst in it, pour it over the cunts while the are tied to a chair, if u put enough catalyst in, it should go up in flames after a while. either way it'll hurt heaps..... then it all has to come off aswell... Evil or Very Mad

alternativly, take em to the closest park in their neighbourhood string em up in the trees and cut they're tounges out and leave em to be seen by there shit head mates.
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ****CAR STOLEN FROM BAULKHAM HILLS, PURPLE AE86, DRFTME PLATES - RECOVERED!!!***** Mon, 26 July 2004 14:19 Go to previous message
ignore me... i gotta stop listening to cannible corpse
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:For all u sprinter nuts....
Next Topic:Translating Yahoo not working????
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 02:18:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012010812759399 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.