Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

icon14.gif  FS: SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Wed, 14 July 2004 11:00 Go to next message
Hey guys i have the following

*Full SC12 Supercharger with all brackets and pipes taken off my GZE jap import mr2 with genuine low kms:: price $250 ::
*Bigport 4age Alternator :: price $30
*Aircon Compressor off 4agze import $100
*Stock exhaust manifold off GZE aw11* $50
*wooden gear knob* $30

SOLD
*i also have a NEVO 175MM Oversize Big boost pulley for sale aswell. ::SOLD!
* 4AGZE Extractors SOLD!

Shocked Shocked LOCATED IN SYDNEY!!! Shocked Shocked

[Updated on: Sun, 15 August 2004 01:53]

Send a private message to this user    
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Wed, 14 July 2004 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u in syd?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Wed, 14 July 2004 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep in sydney Smile
orangeaw11
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: FS: SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Wed, 14 July 2004 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, does the supercharger come with the standard pulley, and if so how much boost does it run standard... real keen let me know asap......
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Thu, 15 July 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you mean the standard crank pulley? the nevo pulley etc are Crank pulleys (you probably know this?) and therefore its not actually a supercharger pulley. I used the stock crank pulley for my turbo conversion, but you would just use the stock 4age or whatever crank pulley you have and it would probably get around 6-8psi.
orangeaw11
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: FS: SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Thu, 15 July 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries, what sort of condition is it in also, its going on my 4age jap import so thats why i was wondering how much boost they run, cause dont wanna kill it any time soon. do u have any idea what kind of shipping costs i would be up 4 to ship to tassie....
chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: FS: SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Thu, 15 July 2004 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pm sent
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Thu, 15 July 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
orange aw11 its pretty darn heavy. i have no idea how much it would cost? guessing maybe 50 dollars or more? with all the parts etc its quite large.
orangeaw11
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: FS: SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Thu, 15 July 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: FS: SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Thu, 15 July 2004 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it would run less boost on a ge than a standard gze because of the gze having a larger crank pulley than a ge to drive the s/c faster.
orangeaw11
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: FS: SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Thu, 15 July 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i only wanted to run about 5 pounds anyway, cause its going on a 4age jap import, and i dont wanna kill it if u know what i mean...... oh and by the way im new to this place here is a pic of my car sorry but its the best i could find....http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=5552[img]

Attachment: my mr2.jpg
(Size: 22.18KB, Downloaded 633 time(s))

mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Thu, 15 July 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey there

whats the condition of the kit? how long been use?
whats is kit made of? eg, crank pulley, belt, idler pulley, timing mark for sump etc...

did u run standard cooler?
did u had to retard timing?
was performance big difference then standard?

thanx
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Thu, 15 July 2004 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
performance was easy big difference from standard. didnt have to retard timing at all. It comes with everything, except im having troubles finding the timing marker. ill check tho. (it was just a bit of tin) It was on the car for 2 months or so. Yes i ran the standard cooler.

[Updated on: Thu, 15 July 2004 12:03]

Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: NEVO 175MM Pulley kit + SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Mon, 19 July 2004 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NEVO KIT ADDED Surprised Surprised
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: NEVO 175MM Pulley kit + SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Tue, 20 July 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Extractors added.
crzysx
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: FS: NEVO 175MM Pulley kit + SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Fri, 23 July 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what condition is the sc in and what psi was it runng with the nevo pulley on it.
thanks
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: NEVO 175MM Pulley kit + SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Fri, 23 July 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was running 12psi with the nevo pulley on it, for 2 months.

Someone has gota want the nevo, its less 150 off retail and practically brand new and gives a MASIF boost in power. Smile
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
icon14.gif  Re: FS: NEVO 175MM Pulley kit + SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Sat, 24 July 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just picked up the extractors. Nice Guy! Nice GTE AW11!

Good luck! Bump...
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: NEVO 175MM Pulley kit + SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Sun, 25 July 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nevo sold

Aircon added.
driftymcgee
Regular

April 2004
Re: FS: NEVO 175MM Pulley kit + SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Sun, 25 July 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, you got any idea what the cost would be to send the alternator upi to the central coast? if it's not stupidly expensive i'll take it off your hands.
cheers
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: NEVO 175MM Pulley kit + SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Mon, 26 July 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
probably about 10 bucks in a box with some newspaper with australia post.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: NEVO 175MM Pulley kit + SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Tue, 27 July 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump Razz
driftymcgee
Regular

April 2004
Re: FS: NEVO 175MM Pulley kit + SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Thu, 29 July 2004 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
utemistro
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: FS: NEVO 175MM Pulley kit + SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Wed, 04 August 2004 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hay guys..this supercharger would be perfect for my 1.5 lancer as the 4AGZE is a 1.6....would I have to change my compression and or management system..Thanks Nathy
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Sun, 15 August 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump.... Evil or Very Mad
speedster
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: FS: SC12 SUPERCHARER + few other things 4a! Tue, 24 August 2004 01:12 Go to previous message
Is the SC and the additional parts styll for sale if so i'll buy it. e-mail me at m_o_b4lyfe@hotmail.com also do you have any pics thanks Andre(SPEEDSTER)

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4agze stuff and wantanbes 16x6 suit st165 celica
Next Topic:AE92 Suspension TEIN & KONI
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 17 15:07:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063948631286621 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.