Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion !!!$1900!!! Sydney w/Rego.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
icon4.gif  --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion !!!$1900!!! Sydney w/Rego. Sat, 24 July 2004 16:34 Go to next message
Hiya all...

I have a 1984 n12 pulsar sedan, which i have only very recently got running with a ET Turbo engine (E15ET)

Specs are as follows...

Fully rebuilt 1.5L SOHC 8V E15ET Turbo Engine, to original stock settings.

Stock T2 Turbo with internal wastegate and stock piping.
I have a rather large Front Mounted Cooler which i will chuck in.

Suspension is stock.
Brakes are off a N12 Exa Turbo

Engine Managment is aftermarket, courtesy of www.adaptronic.com.au

Half trimmed interior. (retrimmed door panels, seat covers) Lol.
Momo steering wheel
Gauges (Boost, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Volts)
ROH Astron rims...

Exhaust is a 3" dump pipe off the turbo into a 2.5" straight through system. (being 1984, doesnt need a cat)

ET Turbo radiator
ET Turbo Fuel Tank
ET Turbo Fuel Pump

Runs 9psi stock.
The car weighs a hefty 900kgs. Very fun car to drive.
Especially because you wouldnt pick it for being turbo...

Ok, the cons.

A bit of rust in the roof (you can stick your finger in the hole)

CAR WILL NOT START BY KEY DUE TO A FAULTY STARTERMOTOR/FLYWHEEL. STILL ABLE TO BE STARTED BY CLUTCH STARTING

Thats about all i can con the car about.

Still has rego until September/October
$1500ish

Attachment: shanscar.JPG
(Size: 46.71KB, Downloaded 400 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 20 August 2004 07:19]

Send a private message to this user    
eski boy
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: *EOI* N12 Pulsar Sedan, with E15ET Turbo Engine Conversion --SLEEPER-- Sydney Sat, 24 July 2004 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
700 800 cash, due to it needing a new box and the rust.
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: *EOI* N12 Pulsar Sedan, with E15ET Turbo Engine Conversion --SLEEPER-- Sydney Sun, 25 July 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent.
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: *EOI* N12 Pulsar Sedan, with E15ET Turbo Engine Conversion --SLEEPER-- Sydney Sun, 25 July 2004 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eski boy wrote on Sun, 25 July 2004 09:22

Thats a joke right?
Over $1300 has been spent on the engine alone....
Not to mention the aftermarket management and other things.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *EOI* N12 Pulsar Sedan, with E15ET Turbo Engine Conversion --SLEEPER-- Sydney Sun, 25 July 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pulsar_D00D wrote on Sun, 25 July 2004 10:47

Thats a joke right?

While 800 is seriously low, don't expect to make the money back from your mods.

*Bump.
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: *EOI* N12 Pulsar Sedan, with E15ET Turbo Engine Conversion --SLEEPER-- Sydney Sun, 25 July 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sun, 25 July 2004 14:48

Pulsar_D00D wrote on Sun, 25 July 2004 10:47

Thats a joke right?

While 800 is seriously low, don't expect to make the money back from your mods.

*Bump.

I know i wont get as much back as what i put into it.
But for al the effort which has gone into it, im not prepared to sell it for $800, because it has a bit of rust....

Thanks for the bump
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $2500 NO OFFERS Sydney Mon, 26 July 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpin it up.
franky
Occasional Poster

June 2004

Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $2500 NO OFFERS Sydney Wed, 28 July 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the car outa rego?

does it say turbo on the rego papers if its got rego?

which g/box did u use for the conversion...

lookin to sell my ae82 rolla 4age heaps of rego
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $2500 NO OFFERS Sydney Wed, 28 July 2004 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah it has rego.
Turbo isnt on rego papers yet. When you go get it re-rego'd a blue slip is all thats needed.

ET Turbo gearbox was used. Bolted straight up, no custom shit.

im not after a FWD though.
Mr*Beach
Regular

October 2002
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $2500 NO OFFERS Sydney Wed, 28 July 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I knew this car looked familiar. You live round the corner from where I work. Harbord/curl curl area yea? Pretty schmick N12 if i do say so myself. Goodluck dude.

~Josh
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $2500 NO OFFERS Sydney Wed, 28 July 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah man thats me! You seen it?
Cool.. Where abouts you work?
HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $2500 NO OFFERS Sydney Wed, 28 July 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know that guy that made the adaptronic - does it work well?
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $2500 NO OFFERS Sydney Wed, 28 July 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, its unbelieable...

Has so many features, and controls the engine surpurbly. I would reccomend it to anyone.. In fact, i would choose this over a Haltech or similar.
--sinner--
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $2500 NO OFFERS Sydney Fri, 30 July 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent Very Happy
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 NO OFFERS Sydney Mon, 02 August 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Mon, 02 August 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would u be interested in a trade for a SA63 celica ?
It's mildy modified
and worth at the least $3000 ????

Oh and was the conversion hard 2 do ?
As i have a pulsar similar to urs hear and have aslways wanted 2 turbo it.
Will a engine and gearbox from a turbo pulsar of the same age bolt fight in ?

[Updated on: Mon, 02 August 2004 05:59]

Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Mon, 02 August 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got any pictures?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Mon, 02 August 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will get them soon
I've got 2 cars i could trade you for
A SA63 liftback
And a SA63 Coupe/Sedan
I"m waiting to get my digi cam back as soon as i have it i will send u pics.
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Mon, 02 August 2004 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arn't you in Tassie?
And im in Sydney?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Mon, 02 August 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes that's correct
and yes u r
I plan on taking the boat
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Tue, 03 August 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, i see... Lol..
Well, send me some pics, and details, and i'll see.
iwantalevin
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Wed, 04 August 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is so dumb. A stock ET N12 with no rust can be had for a lot less than what is asked for this car. Plus, the ET came with discs all round compared to the ugly EXA that had drums on the back. Still, if someone reckons it's worth it, who am I to comment.

[Updated on: Wed, 04 August 2004 06:14]

GimiX
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Wed, 04 August 2004 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, i got 2 cars for trade aswell. Magna and a prelude.
pm or email if intersted.
gimix12@hotmail.com

plus any pics of the rust ?
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Wed, 04 August 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iwantalevin wrote on Wed, 04 August 2004 16:12

This is so dumb. A stock ET N12 with no rust can be had for a lot less than what is asked for this car. Plus, the ET came with discs all round compared to the ugly EXA that had drums on the back. Still, if someone reckons it's worth it, who am I to comment.

Bleh. Sorted out.

[Updated on: Thu, 05 August 2004 03:18]

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Wed, 04 August 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have u got info in the conversion ?
cuz if i break sumthing i don't wanna have 2 keep cumming 2 u
bstjunkie
Regular

July 2004
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Wed, 04 August 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep definately recognise the car now. Cool
Remember people exas are two doors your getting 4 for the price of 2 here.
Good luck with the sale mate!!! Smile
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Wed, 04 August 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Wed, 04 August 2004 18:01

Have u got info in the conversion ?
cuz if i break sumthing i don't wanna have 2 keep cumming 2 u

The conversion didnt need anything custom made.
The car is basically an ET Turbo, in a 4 door sedan.
Thats it.
iwantalevin
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Thu, 05 August 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Dickhead? Wanker?"
Look pal, I bought a ET Pulsar turbo with a 'new' import red rocker motor, Cobra seats, Momo pedals and steering wheel, nice Mags and low profile tyres for $300. It's got no rust and is straight as. Oh yeah, it's also a "4 door". Exa's are 2 door, ET's are 4 door hatch's. Average asking price for a ET is about $1500. The car you have is a bit heavier than the ET and the EXA if I'm not mistaken. You have swapped the crappy brakes (front disc, rear drums) from an EXA onto your car when you should have swapped the brakes from a ET and had discs all round.

Oh yeah, being abusive only makes me laugh mate, so go ahead and knock yourself out with the online name calling. It's almost as much fun as yelling at people with your windows wound up in your car.

I'm sure this car of yourS is a beaut, I just don't think these cars can ask a lot of dollars. And I'm a bit confused as to why you did the conversion in the first place. Now if you had put A C18DET in it, it would be worth some dollars.

Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Thu, 05 August 2004 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iwantalevin wrote on Thu, 05 August 2004 11:53

"Dickhead? Wanker?"
Look pal, I bought a ET Pulsar turbo with a 'new' import red rocker motor, Cobra seats, Momo pedals and steering wheel, nice Mags and low profile tyres for $300. It's got no rust and is straight as. Oh yeah, it's also a "4 door". Exa's are 2 door, ET's are 4 door hatch's. Average asking price for a ET is about $1500. The car you have is a bit heavier than the ET and the EXA if I'm not mistaken. You have swapped the crappy brakes (front disc, rear drums) from an EXA onto your car when you should have swapped the brakes from a ET and had discs all round.

Oh yeah, being abusive only makes me laugh mate, so go ahead and knock yourself out with the online name calling. It's almost as much fun as yelling at people with your windows wound up in your car.

I'm sure this car of yourS is a beaut, I just don't think these cars can ask a lot of dollars. And I'm a bit confused as to why you did the conversion in the first place. Now if you had put A C18DET in it, it would be worth some dollars.

I did the conversion as a personal project. Basically, it was for me to learn more about how engines work and so forth. It was a big accomplishment for me to get this engine running properly on the street, and when people come along and say it is worth jack squat, its gets me riled. So seriously, whats the point in knocking the car when you have no intention what-so-ever in buying it. Now, the Exa Front brakes are alot stronger than the Standard ET brakes anyway, to compensate for the rear drums.

Good on you buying that car for $300. It was a real bargain. You'll never find something like that again. Seriosuly, have a look at what a ET, with Aftermarket managment, brand new engine, new everything pretty much goes for...

I wouldnt call it $1500.

So seriously, if you're going to say shit about the car, say it to me in PM's, because for 1, the forum doesnt need E-fights like this, and 2, other people just dont want to hear it....
iwantalevin
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Thu, 05 August 2004 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK point taken. I'll Pm you.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Thu, 05 August 2004 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pulsar_D00D wrote on Thu, 05 August 2004 12:11

So seriously, if you're going to say shit about the car, say it to me in PM's, because for 1, the forum doesnt need E-fights like this, and 2, other people just dont want to hear it....

Thanks Pulsar dude - Couldn't have said it better myself.

Please keep it civil guys..
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Thu, 05 August 2004 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Fri, 06 August 2004 09:17

Pulsar_D00D wrote on Thu, 05 August 2004 12:11

Thanks Pulsar dude - Couldn't have said it better myself.

Please keep it civil guys..

Everythings sorted now... Very Happy
iwantalevin
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Fri, 06 August 2004 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, It's all good. Sorry bout the drama.
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion $3000 Sydney Fri, 06 August 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump. Cmon guys, its gotta go.
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion OFFERS???? Sydney Sat, 07 August 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump. I'll sell it at an insanely low price...

Someone offer me something for it... It has a rooted starter motor, so yeah....

Only able to be clutch started
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion OFFERS???? Sydney Sat, 07 August 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seems to have more problems wiv it as the weeks go on buddy...
Dont worry, i understand your pain, both having it and trying to sell it.
Good luck with the sale.
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion OFFERS???? Sydney Fri, 13 August 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh cmon, someBODY must want it....

ANYONE?
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: *EOI* N12 Pulsar Sedan, with E15ET Turbo Engine Conversion --SLEEPER-- Sydney Sun, 15 August 2004 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump. Reuced to $1900
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion !!!$1900!!! Sydney w/Rego. Sun, 15 August 2004 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill give you 500 for it since its running outta rego in about a months time.
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion !!!$1900!!! Sydney w/Rego. Sun, 15 August 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could sell the ECU alone for more than that.
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion !!!$1900!!! Sydney w/Rego. Sun, 15 August 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have to face reality dude.
Uve had over 600 views n 40 replies. Not to mention other forums as well and ebay.
Im sorry if i sound harsh, but the truth of the matter is, sometimes we wont get what we want from a sale, even though we know we've spent so much time n effort.
Having said so, i wish you luck with the sale.
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion !!!$1900!!! Sydney w/Rego. Sun, 15 August 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Honestly, i would rather keep it than sell it for $500.

HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion !!!$1900!!! Sydney w/Rego. Sun, 15 August 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would possibly give 600, depending on whether it could be engineered easily, it couldn't be just put on the blue slip now.

KE30_Coupe
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion !!!$1900!!! Sydney w/Rego. Sun, 15 August 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill give you a grand mate its out of rego and its starter flywheel is sounds stuffed
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion !!!$1900!!! Sydney w/Rego. Sun, 15 August 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KE30_Coupe wrote on Sun, 15 August 2004 20:47

ill give you a grand mate its out of rego and its starter flywheel is sounds stuffed

Nah, i'll be ok.
KnfUzn
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion !!!$1900!!! Sydney w/Rego. Sat, 21 August 2004 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill give ya $100....

itll cost a grand to get it straight...
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion !!!$1900!!! Sydney w/Rego. Sat, 21 August 2004 19:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahahaha....

Haha.
Ha.

Dick.
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion !!!$1900!!! Sydney w/Rego. Sun, 22 August 2004 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buddy,
i guess ur best option is to keep it cauz uve been trying to sell it for soo long and no1 will buy it. The problem wiv doing up car is you gotta make sure later on in life that itll be a car that ppl like...for e.g i no sum guy who got a datsun 260z. He did a sr20det conversion, cost him an arm n leg, and he ended up selling it for just 800 wiv 8 months rego.
If you do a car, make sure ppl want it n its in demand, that way wen u sell it ull get the price u want.
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion !!!$1900!!! Sydney w/Rego. Sun, 22 August 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a few people coming to look at it this week. So yeah, $100 offers are really, just bullshit.
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion !!!$1900!!! Sydney w/Rego. Sun, 22 August 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FYI:

EXA (imported) was fitted with vented disc brakes.
ET (local manufacture) was fitted with solid front disc brakes.

Having owned one and driven extensively the other I can say the EXA discs with rear drums was the better braking package of the two.

There is a simple upgrade path for these cars to CA18DET T25 or later T28 turbocharger on the standard manifold, aftermarket management is already in place.

Rear discs from ET are bolt-in (swap the rear trailing arm assemblies complete) with existing springs and dampers if you're really that hung up on it.

This sedan looks more anonymously pretty (IMO) than the unattractive flying rubix cube (ET) or flying door wedge (EXA).

The kerb weight of ET or EXA is heavier than 900kg (~940kgs). Most of that would be in motor and transaxle so the weight differential in this case would be stuff all.

The 'real' ET's were little more than stock Australian built N12's with the imported EXA's running gear shoehorned in (+ Skyline/Pintara front seats and cloth trim ~ this car is retrimmed also I think?). The fact that this guy has bolted it into a sedan rather than the hatch is inconsequential, it's still the same product and the suggestion that a 'factory' ET is somehow better for that fact is ludicrous.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/e15et/
http://www.n12turbo.com

Good luck with your sale.

[Updated on: Sun, 22 August 2004 08:06]

FRESH
Regular

August 2004
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion !!!$1900!!! Sydney w/Rego. Wed, 01 September 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still for sale ill give u $1000 for it if so
where in sydney are u
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: --F/S--N12 Pulsar Sedan with E15ET Turbo Conversion !!!$1900!!! Sydney w/Rego. Wed, 01 September 2004 21:48 Go to previous message
Sorry mate, already sold.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: quick/cool wagon/van up to 10k
Next Topic:MA70
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:39:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079300403594971 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.