Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bennettaru
Regular

July 2004
Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sat, 17 July 2004 06:30 Go to next message
as the topic says....

pm me if your and great person.

as most of you might know i own gze_daves old celica so some publicity on that would go along way.

i really dont want to join the toymods club.... YET!

but will in afew months

thanks

Send a private message to this user    
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sat, 17 July 2004 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Send me $5.00, and i will post ya one for free.

PMSL

OK, so i had a tough night at the morgue, but someone has ta do it.

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sat, 17 July 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send a fifty dollar donation to the " i dont want to be a cheap bastard and actually become a member fund " and recive not only a sticker - but a T shirt , a discount card , AND a gift with every years renewal of membership!

Act now - as only PEOPLE WHO AINT TIGHTASSES are accepted Wink

Ring now! our operators are standing by to abuse you Wink

* this advertisment was a pre paid financial member contribution sanctioned by " support your forum providers" club. Inc 2002 *
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sat, 17 July 2004 19:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do the toymods stickers look like? are they block letters or fancy
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sun, 18 July 2004 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is a real piss poor effort man.

support the club and buy a sticker u cheap arse.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sun, 18 July 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no members will be giving you any stickers. Stickers are for members of the club.

i have one sitting here, and yet, im not giving it away.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sun, 18 July 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just go to a sticker shop and get the web address sticker made up... Will cost shit all man...
commander
Regular

January 2004
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sun, 18 July 2004 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about me ?

i sent in my cash but didn't get anything.

you mates should send me my stuff.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sun, 18 July 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well get out your kneepads...
if u past my test ill give u a sticker Twisted Evil
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sun, 18 July 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what else will you need EMP 2tg

a 20/50 grade ?

or a fully synthetic ?
bennettaru
Regular

July 2004
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sun, 18 July 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Sat, 17 July 2004 23:55

send a fifty dollar donation to the " i dont want to be a cheap bastard and actually become a member fund " and recive not only a sticker - but a T shirt , a discount card , AND a gift with every years renewal of membership!

Act now - as only PEOPLE WHO AINT TIGHTASSES are accepted Wink

Ring now! our operators are standing by to abuse you Wink

* this advertisment was a pre paid financial member contribution sanctioned by " support your forum providers" club. Inc 2002 *

im not seeing a phone number to call.

as if i wanna be a member anyway!!

ive got heaps of stuffed needed to be done anyway haha.

later
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sun, 18 July 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bennettaru Daves car had a thumping huge sticker accross the wind screen or rear window what did you do to the screen or the car to need to cover something up???

Also why do you want to promote a club that you aren't even in??

commander When did you send in your membership, i will admit i haven't checked the P.O. box latley. If i p.m.'d you within the week confirming your membership pm me.

fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sun, 18 July 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
off topic stupid question time.... if i join now do i still have to pay $50 or less? if it is $50 then does the membership last till this time next year or still renew in jan?
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sun, 18 July 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you join now I will last until Jan 05.

Join a little later in the year and it will last until Jan 06
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sun, 18 July 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when is later? i want to join and have the form and all but when should i send it in so it expires in '06
bennettaru
Regular

July 2004
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Mon, 19 July 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fade-e wrote on Sun, 18 July 2004 19:28

when is later? i want to join and have the form and all but when should i send it in so it expires in '06

when is later???

i want to get a long ass membership going!

fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Mon, 19 July 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
later is unsubstantial! you would end up with a couple weeks extra if that... he told me to send end of dec and by mid jan it should be done (allowing for postage time blah blah blah)

i wasnt asking to be a tight arse persay or anything i just felt it would be unfair to pay $50 for a couple months membership this year thats all... anyway ill be a member next round for sure Very Happy so expect my $50 bucks coming your way
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Mon, 19 July 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just so that everyone knows:

Toymods Stickers are for financial club members ONLY.

TO get your hands on a Toymods sticker, just fill out the form below along with $50.00 made out to Toymods Car Club. Then you will receive your Toymods sticker, along with a FREE Toymods shirt, FREE year's membership and FREE discount card valid at numerous destinations.

Sticker Application Form
http://www.toymods.org.au/Toymods_Car_Club_Applica tion_Form_2004.pdf
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Wed, 21 July 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check out the 4 Sale section, I believe someone is selling a Toymods sticker at the moment.

Follow the link: Laughing

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=40588&start=0&rid=204&S=be7d0bc7f74d 5ddd2e5f81c343c3101f
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Wed, 21 July 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
50 dollars 50 dollars 50 dollars
just so i can pay the same ammount for the sticker as membership Razz
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Wed, 21 July 2004 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fair enough to not pay $50 for 'a years membership' that dosnt even last a full year as it would imply, and others who pay the same price earlier on in the year get the full deal for the same price.....cant you guys take the $50 and make the membership for an actual year from the date the cash is received, and theres $50 extra for your club

such a simple solution to make everyone happy
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Wed, 21 July 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't mind being a member but is there anyone else from QLD who is a member? I know Norbie is and maybe v8ma61?

Would like a shirt Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Wed, 21 July 2004 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blake isnt one yet, as far as i know.. only norbie is
now, if toymods would let us have a qld section.. there would be more money in their hands
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon4.gif  Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Thu, 22 July 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hot Celica,

Toymods has a financial year just like every other financial body. It quite smply isn't possible for us to maintain a membership base with varying expiry dates.

And to be honest most Toymodders arn't fussed by it, they join to be part of what I personally think is a great organisation with a real social community attmosphere. If your biggest concern is the length of your membership your priorities are a tad out of kilter with the rest of us.

Failing that Join up in January next year Wink The thing is once your a member you renew at the same time as everyody else.

bennettaru,

As Karl has already stated the Toymods stickers are for members only. We don't let just any old tool put a sticker on their car.
If you think it worthwhile to join, we think your worthy of a sticker. Its that simple. We value the Toymods name and the clubs reputation, as such we try to protect that any way we can.

besides with an attitude like this:

Quote:

im not seeing a phone number to call.

as if i wanna be a member anyway!!

ive got heaps of stuffed needed to be done anyway haha.

later

I think your lost !

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Thu, 22 July 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he musta reached " Beryl " the receptionist lady at Toymods.inc ..

He musta been told to " pull his head in sonny! " by the old hag Wink

You have to call her Ma'am dude .. Very Happy
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Thu, 22 July 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quick questions (not stupid 1z, im being seious) does the sticker stick on the out side of the car or on the inside? cause if it sticks on the inside that would be cool! and how big are the shirts? is XL really really big or just normal big?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Thu, 22 July 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they go on the outside or the writing would be back to front

about the size of a small footy

and the shirts can be got bigger i think , though if needs be we can use witzl brand tools to trim you down a bit to fit a smaller shirt
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Thu, 22 July 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok thanks, and is it an issue if you dont drive a toyota?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Thu, 22 July 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no - only that you will be frowned apon by god and sent to HELL!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

I believe theres 2 or three " honourary members " with other brandedcars but only toyotas are eligible for the records and stuff we have in the club ( ie dyno day , drags , etc etc )
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Thu, 22 July 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok kool, but i will be buying a toyota in the not so distant future for the track only most likly for drifting(probably a sprinter and it will b co owned with my friend). but i need tha money 1st.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Thu, 22 July 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmms - ill bite Smile

sprinter eh - for drifting ...

why not a ae71 - cheaper - easily sourced + repaired if bent and basically the same running gear as the dori dori sprinter Smile

No body would expect to be owned by a 4 door rolla Wink
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Thu, 22 July 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer its a good idea. theres not much differnce between the 2 is there? but also the sprinter i was looking at is owned by an old couple (in ther 70's) and is in really good condition and is completly stock Very Happy but the ae71 is equally as tempting.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Thu, 22 July 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well there ya go - keep old couples sprinter as your daily and love it/make it better and enjoyable Smile

get ae71 for track bassher/bender that wont ruin a hard to find car !

Ill give you a gold star if you see the logic in this!
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Thu, 22 July 2004 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saw your thread, KE382TG.

Because i have three of them, if i apply all three to one car, and not to the three Toyotas i do own, will the final results be trippled?

If that is the case, i can not sell any of mine ( not that i seriously would), but i could give you a KE Corolla Car club one, with no usage what so ever.

mmmmmm, better learn how to apply the sticker now, as i did not get any instructions on how to apply it.

Well, best go and do a search on the internet on how to apply one.

Seeya
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Fri, 23 July 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE71 rocks the feeble r0lla world.

Restpcea!

and NO ONE expects to be owned by the AE71. It took my dad 8 months to figure out it was fast, even though it is loud as hell.
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Fri, 23 July 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wats the clutch like in them? cause i was driving a mazda 323 and it was possibly the worst i have ever used. way to hard 2 push in and really sensitive, it first felt like pushing down on the brakes. it isnt like that is it?
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sat, 24 July 2004 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not its not that hard to do its more like a sticker Rolling Eyes
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sun, 25 July 2004 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude... its a sprinter, with 4 doors. Nothing else to it.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Anyway to scam a ToyMods.org.au sticker for free? Sun, 25 July 2004 08:41 Go to previous message
THE WITZL wrote on Fri, 23 July 2004 15:45

It took my dad 8 months to figure out it was fast, even though it is loud as hell.

Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toy Car wanted - Crown MS63 Wagon/MX23 Corona Mark II
Next Topic:Are you braced for it....
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 21:46:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086629390716553 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.