Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
icon10.gif  Back in action... DOH, now this Sun, 25 July 2004 08:22 Go to next message
Sorry guys, i just have no time doing something myself now, let alone take pictures, i have them on my mob anyway, but $120 for a usb cable, what a ripoff,the old bonnet is in the bin, mechanics next to smithfilds corola and ae86 wreckers(besides long st), if you want to take a look at it yourself.
Anyway the mechanic didnt want to insure the engine because the radiator is blocket, and it is, but somehow it never heats up,just wondering, is a hilux or any other better radiators that straight fit into the ae86? Also how much should i sell my air conditioner system for? it needs a regas.
  Send a private message to this user    
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Back in action... DOH, now this Sun, 25 July 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i have deciphered that gibberish, u r saying that u have over heated your car, what radiator fits a AE86 and, how much for your a/c sysytem

1: doesnt that shit ya

2: just get a custom unit or a new std one

3: doesnt matter whether it need a re-gas cause unless u can remove the whole thing while still in 1 piece, then u will lose all the gas
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Back in action... DOH, now this Sun, 25 July 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see a couple of threads about this .one bloke used a 97 excel one ithink just do a search you'll find it..
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Back in action... DOH, now this Sun, 25 July 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate you can get your radiator recod for like $100... fully flushed, water lines cleared of all rust, pressure tested and resprayed black... much much better than any second hand radiator that you would want to get!!!!
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Back in action... DOH, now this Sun, 25 July 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fade-e wrote on Sun, 25 July 2004 18:34

mate you can get your radiator recod for like $100... fully flushed, water lines cleared of all rust, pressure tested and resprayed black... much much better than any second hand radiator that you would want to get!!!!

I dont no about pressure tested, but seriosly, these radiators are crap, add a 4agze or a sr20 and i would be worried
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Back in action... DOH, now this Sun, 25 July 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
complete rubbish.

I have my stock AE71 radiator running my 4age 100kW, which gets thrashed EVERYDAY in the 7000+rpm range, gets long highway drives, runs low on coolant, gets dead fans and heats up too much....

But never would i call that radiator crap. It works beasutifully.

Get yours flushed and reco'd like suggested. If you still rekon it's crap and can prove it ill give you a new 4ac to cook and install it for free.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Back in action... DOH, now this Sun, 25 July 2004 14:22 Go to previous message
Ive gotten a quote for a Sprinter twincore for $180.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3sgte conversion
Next Topic:anyone know where to buy AMSOIL in SYD???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 14:00:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052011013031006 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.