Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
grass skiing Fri, 16 July 2004 13:37 Go to next message
how fucken good is it!!!

I went last night at an undisclosed location and had the best fun in ages, the LSd works a treat and all the mates in the back had a ball, dont think im an idiot but the bug finally bit me.

Tell us any stories you fellas might have of them
  Send a private message to this user    
Fro-Daddy
Regular

May 2004
Re: grass skiing Fri, 16 July 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you please explain grass skiing to me...
Chaos
Occasional Poster

November 2003

Re: grass skiing Sat, 17 July 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes i too was having fun on an a big oval the other night...
A couple gentlemen didn't really like that and thought it was appropriate to smash my front windscreen while i was in the car.

[Updated on: Sat, 17 July 2004 09:02]

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: grass skiing Sat, 17 July 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've been 'real' grass skiing with the grass roller blade thingies.
thats awesome fun until you stack it, plus walking back up the hill sux.. Confused

MR 1GGTE, do you mean with trays on one set of tyres or towing someone behind you?

Chaos, ouch.. Shocked

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: grass skiing Sat, 17 July 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is what you do - Get a FRP tractor roof, turn it upside down, put an old armchair in it and tie it to the back of the car.

Just pray your the one driving, rather than the one being towed, while your mate driving tries to seriously injure you!

And yeah, real grass-skiing is fun.... There used to be a place at Kurrajong Heights where I used to go when I was young and for the 9 months of the year when there's no snow. They had a lift as well which worked sort of like a T-Bar but not overhead.

As for hacking up ovals, check out the Sigma in the link at the bottom of the "You're not the drift king" thread.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: grass skiing Sun, 18 July 2004 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In SA we refer as grass skiing as doing donuts on an OVAL or park or anygrass for that matter, not actually skiing behind the car.

Wicked fun with LSD though
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: grass skiing Sun, 18 July 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chaos wrote on Sat, 17 July 2004 18:31

A couple gentlemen didn't really like that and thought it was appropriate to smash my front windscreen while i was in the car.

spewin man, which oval?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: grass skiing Sun, 18 July 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chaos wrote on Sat, 17 July 2004 18:31

did you get away at least??
Chaos
Occasional Poster

November 2003

Re: grass skiing Sun, 18 July 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah managed to get away.... was just covered in glass and really couldnt see at all out of the window Confused
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: grass skiing Sun, 18 July 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you werent grass skiing on someones front lawn were you cos people tend to not like that much, how did you explain to ppl what happened to your front window???
Chaos
Occasional Poster

November 2003

Re: grass skiing Sun, 18 July 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah wasnt on someones lawn, was just a big grassy area.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: grass skiing Sun, 18 July 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was it public property??
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: grass skiing Sun, 18 July 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we do it all the time near where i live but b careful i rolled my car once cuz it dug in2 the grass while i was sideways.
Also try wheelie bin riding.
U get a hatchback. open the hatch have 1 person holing a rope facing out the back of the car and another person with their feet up against the back seats holing on 2 the person holding the rope. And u sit on the wheelie bin like a horse with the wheels at the back. then hold the wheelie bin with 1 hand and the rope with the other.
It's great fun u can get up 2 like 100km with ur eyes watering like a bitch it's amazing
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: grass skiing Sun, 18 July 2004 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make sure there are no "tree's" in ur undisclosed location
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: grass skiing Mon, 19 July 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
100 km/h Shocked you are so full of shit, Razz the wheels fall of wheelie bins at over 70 km/h me and my mates have done so many of them and the max speed we wever got out of one was 83 km/h cos those little wheels are spnning at like 20 times the speed of your car wheels and they dont have bearings or anything they just have one bolt and nut and sometimes they are made of plastic.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: grass skiing Mon, 19 July 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Mon, 19 July 2004 00:10

make sure there are no "tree's" in ur undisclosed location

its a football or soccer pitch i think so apart from around the edge there is not one tree in sight which is pretty sweet for safety but not for cover or enhancing rally skills
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: grass skiing Mon, 19 July 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the wheels aren't needed
they r meant 2 fall off that's y they r at the back
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: grass skiing Mon, 19 July 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so you just gridn the bastard down untill there is nothing left of the bin but some handles and a lid.

M8 my hat come off to you, you are a bonafide psychopath. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I feel tame next to you nutters Rolling Eyes
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: grass skiing Mon, 19 July 2004 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I keep a 1st aid kit in my car.
I no the guys who tryed to hold on 2 the back of a car while standing on maccas trays.

He still has the scars
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: grass skiing Mon, 19 July 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ouch, wear the kevlar motorbike pants, i hear they help a lot.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: grass skiing Mon, 19 July 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol we have had girls do it in ugg boots lol
Casade courage and jeans is all u need u have u remember to roll and not slide. Oh and never do it on dirt sealed surfaces only
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: grass skiing Mon, 19 July 2004 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds so stupid..

and in a motorbike stack ur better off sliding than rolling, if ur wearing decent protective gear that is. rolling is what breaks all your bones
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: grass skiing Mon, 19 July 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YOu fucken tasmanians are nuts! Very Happy Shocked
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: grass skiing Mon, 19 July 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Mon, 19 July 2004 14:04

sounds so stupid..

and in a motorbike stack ur better off sliding than rolling, if ur wearing decent protective gear that is. rolling is what breaks all your bones

Yeah it is stupid but so is alot of things we do
And no i'm not sum jackass tryhard. We have been doing this for ages b4 they came out and none of us has had anything more than a broken nose.
Sliding would help if we had protective gear but we don't so rolling keeps our skin on us and not the road.
You guys should try it
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: grass skiing Mon, 19 July 2004 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

You guys should try it

Try what? keeping our skin on our bones and not on the road? Laughing Laughing

lol soz man i had to
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: grass skiing Tue, 20 July 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Sun, 18 July 2004 10:24

In SA we refer as grass skiing as doing donuts on an OVAL or park or anygrass for that matter, not actually skiing behind the car.

Wicked fun with LSD though

i used to do that in 1987 when i got my 1st car, used to call it "cutting up on the grass"... Shocked

Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: grass skiing Wed, 21 July 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1987 fuck!!!

You must be a real old geezer then, so has much changed??
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: grass skiing Wed, 21 July 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would have been like 2 shit that's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day (not trying 2 make u feel old or nothing) Smile
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: grass skiing Wed, 21 July 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me and my friends used to roam the hills area looking for ovals and shit.
used full plan it out and stuff.
made the local news paper once.
the Hills Times read "LOCAL HOONS GO ON THE RAMPAGE" Very Happy
"local residents of this quiet street were left fearing for their lives a 5 cars blah blah blah" Twisted Evil
used to keep that article in my wallet till i lost it Sad
of course that was a long time ago and i would never do that stuff again hehehehe Rolling Eyes NOT Evil or Very Mad
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: grass skiing Thu, 22 July 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
olihaub wrote on Wed, 21 July 2004 21:18

me and my friends used to roam the hills area looking for ovals and shit.
used full plan it out and stuff.
made the local news paper once.
the Hills Times read "LOCAL HOONS GO ON THE RAMPAGE" Very Happy
"local residents of this quiet street were left fearing for their lives a 5 cars blah blah blah" Twisted Evil
used to keep that article in my wallet till i lost it Sad
of course that was a long time ago and i would never do that stuff again hehehehe Rolling Eyes NOT Evil or Very Mad

Yeah me and my mates made the paper one night, but thats cos we all got busted doing a burnout outside goolwa police station and we all got the notorious $95 undue smoke/noise fine.

There was four cars at once!
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: grass skiing Sun, 25 July 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I call it mowing the lawn Evil or Very Mad
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: grass skiing Sun, 25 July 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grass skiing if you wish to call it that is heaps of fun till your car rolls. Not that it has happened but it has come close. Just be sure never to get the ass end wheels bogged in.
And as for a second fact NEVER chuck donuts on wet grass which is actually a hill as its extremelly stupid lol. Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: grass skiing Mon, 26 July 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tommo wrote on Sun, 25 July 2004 19:25

I call it mowing the lawn Evil or Very Mad

That would be even funnier if you drove a rotary!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: grass skiing Tue, 31 August 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most fun i've ever had is towing someone on a turned-over bonnet behind a ute... you can put them into some huge whips... hahaha
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: grass skiing Tue, 31 August 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
79rollaboy wrote on Tue, 31 August 2004 18:47

Most fun i've ever had is towing someone on a turned-over bonnet behind a ute... you can put them into some huge whips... hahaha

Yeah, untill they hit a tree... Rolling Eyes

Thats some dangerous shit
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: grass skiing Mon, 20 September 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive been towed behind a ute with just a pair of shitty skate shoes on! Grab the tray, hold on and see how far u can go. On a smoothe asfalt road of course....might try and dig that video up.

Try it, its funny as.Not so funny when ur mate lights em up n smokes u!
SYC02C
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: grass skiing Mon, 01 November 2004 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nothing beats finding a good flat area... putting a couple of maccas trays under the back tyres... holding handrabke and head off singing to kylie...
"im... spininn around... move outa my way...i know u c it...cos i do dougnuts like thiss..."

As for u guys literally "skiiing" ur NUTSSS!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: grass skiing Tue, 02 November 2004 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

hmm thanks for the idea!

I actually happen to have a spare (damaged) bonnet I can use... and I got some snowboarding pants and a helmet!

woot! Very Happy sooo going to do it!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: grass skiing Mon, 06 December 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SYC02C wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 03:00

"im... spininn around... move outa my way...i know u c it...cos i do dougnuts like thiss..."

Love the song mate i'm gunna be screaming that out of my window next time i'm doing some circle work lol Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: grass skiing Mon, 06 December 2004 06:54 Go to previous message
sif this thread got dug up a second time let it die in peace people Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Fate, coincidence or just plain freaky?
Next Topic:11 sec Gtr (soon maybe to be 10's)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 14:42:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092670917510986 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.