Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 05:05 Go to next message
does anyone know what they are , apparently they supposed to make ur carrun smoother , and lights dont dim , revs dont drop when lights are turned on etc etc ,

some one fill me in

cheers

oh btw they cost 80 dollars , i dunno what u get in em that why im asking , i haven seen one yet
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
although I have no basis for my claim, I think they are just another "cool" thing you can do to your car to make your engine bay look pretty Smile

can anyone prove or disprove this?
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah apparently about 5 people fitted this same kit and got a smoother running engine , and some dude sad his car stopped vibrating during cold starts

dunnowhat exactly this thing is , but ive been told they are wires of some sort and are gold plated termibnals and all

88 dollars for them
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd say people notice improvement more so because they originally had a earth problem, and these leads have fixed that.

If you have a good earths then I can't see how these can make any improvement.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHAT EXACTLY ARE THESE SO CALLED EARTHING KITS

ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's a big fat electrical cable which comes with a BONUS huge mark-up on the price-tag. They're sold to people with too much money and no understanding of how their car works.

As mentioned above, if your electrical system is in good working order an "earthing kit" will do SFA. Alternatively you could make your own cable for less than ten bucks.
Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to Jaycar or something and get some 4 gauge wire and some gold terminals, IF your lights dim or you have trouble starting and all that... DON'T spend $80 on a kit.
The kits consist of shiny oxygen free copper cables, gold plated terminals and all that, which arguably have lower resistances and impedance values, but they're still overpriced.
So you hook these kits up, replace your original earth leads, and your car's electrical system smells better.
IF YOU REALLY THINK IT'S WORTH IT, go buy a few metres of 4 gauge wire, and some gold ring terminals.
You'll spend maybe $20.

EDIT: Yeah, what Norbs said.

[Updated on: Wed, 28 July 2004 05:41]

indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAMN NORBIE , thanks mate , now how to make the cable for 10 bucks , and where does this cblego

i know nothing abput the electrical parts of the car Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

i get the cold start shuddering , and diming of lights and wanna see if it will go away with one of these earth kits
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAMN POSTED WITHOUT READING ,

THANKS FELLAS ,

now what wire do i ahve to replace ,

i have car starting trouble when cold takes some time in the first clik to start

when i got it it srated as soon as i turned the key

still starts the same as when got it when the car is warm though -- ie straigh way after turning the key ,

in the cold start mornings , i ahve to hold the key in there a few seconds but still starts at only the first go , just takes longer
Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gotta replace more than one.
Generally you'll have a loop of earth wires (Different to earth loop sorry) ... battery to side of engine bay, battery to gearbox, gearbox to firewall etc.
You have to trace the black thick wires, and replace them with OFC 4 gauge and gold terminals, if you want.
You'll need to measure lengths and all that, but there should be 2-4 cables that will need replacing.

[Updated on: Wed, 28 July 2004 06:25]

indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool thanks , mifght go have a look now

so defenitly , ive seen the one from battery to chassis , i think , is there one from distributor as well

ah damn iil just go see , replace evrything thats black wire with this wire

cheers
Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not everything that's black wire, it has to be black and thick and you shoudl be able to trace it along from battery to chassis, there shouldn't be one to the distributor, there will be a negative to the distributor but it's kinda different to the ones you want to be replacing, so don't replace that one.
Starter motor you might want to though.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh yes i know battery from chasis one , i got the 1g-gte motor and theres one right near the batery connected to the panel of the car , also starter motor on yes ive seen one there as well , havent seen the gear box one , but cheers anyway wil have a look first before doing anything
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I suppose all that tbe people who have very bad grounding problems would find the kit handy, though I agree with Norbie, it's a bunch of wire call "Grounding kit" with a huge mark up on pricing. It's cheaper getting to all the grounding points in the car and clean it all up.

That's my 2 Cents worth.

Cheers.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just remember if you want a better ground on a chassis clean off the paint so its actually toching metal and not relying on the thread of the bolt to ground it
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.digitalfunk.net/Garth/ae86/leads.GIF
cheap and easy
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Even if they did work , look damn ugly as hell and very messy looking
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeez guys - pinch some starter motor cables from the wreckers ... $0

and if you left west of the dividing range ... there's plenty heavy duty fencing wire laying around strung between wooden posts.

better still ... give me the $80 and i'll install the above mentioned starter cables...

even better .. .find out why your car has an earthing problem...

[Updated on: Wed, 28 July 2004 13:53]

mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: earthing kits Wed, 28 July 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get out the multimeter, fire up the engine, turn on everything electrical, and MEASURE the voltage between earth points - the closer to zero, the beter.

Also, it's probably very easy to FEEL the improvement, especially when you've just bought something shiny! So many can 'feel' the massive improvement that just fitting a lampshade filter makes. These are usually the same people who have a cousins-uncles-vets-butchers-brother who can cook a really cool chip for their 180sx that gives it 760RWKW on a fulstok turbz...
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: earthing kits Thu, 29 July 2004 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bingo. It's the automotive equivalent of the placebo effect.
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: earthing kits Thu, 29 July 2004 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beer_is_good wrote on Wed, 28 July 2004 15:40

Go to Jaycar or something and get some 4 gauge wire and some gold terminals, IF your lights dim or you have trouble starting and all that... DON'T spend $80 on a kit.

I heartily agree - there are some benefits to be gained from better earthing but $88 a kit is a rip off.

You can even purchase proper ones off Ebay for $40 however it'd be cheaper if you made your own. Just have to work out the earthing points is all ...
Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: earthing kits Thu, 29 July 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I wired up one of my own kits ($12 it cost me), I found improvement only in the lights and starting up... and that was because most of my terminals were crusted over, and I used thicker, "better" (OFC - I won't start the debate here) wire, so I genuinely did have a problem and made an objective improvement.
Each to their own.
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: earthing kits Thu, 29 July 2004 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift is that just one long wire that loops from the neg batt terminal, stopping at each grounding point with a terminal and then back to the battery? I cant quite tell from the pic?
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: earthing kits Thu, 29 July 2004 16:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well if youre facing a grounding problem, dont bother with the jap (expensive) wank factor grounding kits and dont bother with wires either. Just get some THICK grounding / electrical cable (the cable i'm using is around 20mm), (not wire - or wires) and add another grounding point to the gearbox / motor from the battery.

You dont need heaps of em (as you want to minimise any possibility of gounding loops)

I was dropping 0.7v from the battery to the block and i had instrumentation problems - gauges not working etc. This fixed it real fast and it helped with the engine starting (less cranking required).
Fhrx
Newcomer

June 2004
Re: earthing kits Thu, 29 July 2004 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but I'll have to disagree with many of you. Being an audio store we often install earthing kits and I have to tell you; 95% of cars we have put return dyno proven (although not noticable incar) improvement.

See the problem is not so much the massive factory earth cables, it's more the terminals. It's all well and good having 1/0AWG cables running everywhere but if they mounted to the chassis via a single small ring terminal you might find only limited electricity runs over that terminal joint. The earthing kits assist this.

Now I must admit it is bugger all of a power improvement (my own S15 got 2kw improvment but some cars get a lot more (the IS200/IS300 is famous for getting up to 7kw more). Shocked

For more imformation, see here. Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 29 July 2004 21:50]

sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: earthing kits Fri, 30 July 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dood, i agree.

But in my personal opinion, i feel that after you add 1 large cable (terminated well to minimse connector losses), subsequent grounding points dont do a great deal more.

Of course the most significant gains are going to be seen with cars that have grounding points that do not conduct well. On these you'll feel a difference straight away. But with the better engineered cars, it might be a different story.

I've also heard of capacitors (close to 1F from memory) added to better the electrical conditioning also does a tiny amount to the dyno power. - Heard not seen.

Fhrx
Newcomer

June 2004
Re: earthing kits Fri, 30 July 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's very true of cars with bad negative points; Commodores are notorious for having hopelessly inadequate earths.

What you said about the amount of cables is also correct. I must admit the larger kit that we sell (has 8 x 4AWG cables) does no better than the small one (4 x 4AWG cables) on the dyno. Smile
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: earthing kits Fri, 30 July 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so whats the main wire which will need to be replaced and where exactly will i find the damn thing in a 1G-GTE engine

ive experienced the more cranking to start the engine , although it always start s in the first turn of the key exept takes a bit more time , dimming lights and vibrating engine , on cold start

cheers
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: earthing kits Fri, 30 July 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how do you propose that you get 7kw improvement?

better sparks?
i think if toyota thought they could get 7kw just from increasing the grounding from block to battery, they would have done it, particularly with more exxy models. whilst i don't have total faith in car companies, that is a massive gain you are talking about.

less mechanical loss from alternator?
hmm.. 100A alternator, 14V, 1400W, even with 50% efficiency an alternator will only suck 2.8kw TOTAL if running at MAXIMUM CAPACITY, which it rarely does..

notice on that sitem, the magnitude of the voltage changes is in millivolts.. bestimprovement was less than 5/1000th of a volt

compared to the actual voltage.. 5/14000 = 0.036% change?

the
Quote:

ignition coil backlash noise
on the starlet was 205mV = 1.46% of car voltage.. and they halve that noise..

call me sceptical, but massive gains will not occur unless your earths sucked MASSIVELY in the first place.
i totally agree with you that is the termination that is the problem.. but with audio, you pull much larger currents than are usually used (except for starting) and car systems are not designed to pull average 100A or so..

so anyway, i'd love to see the dyno proof of this 7kw change. averaged out between 3 runs each with and without, with same conditions, would be scientific enough for me Wink Very Happy

Cya, Stewart
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: earthing kits Fri, 30 July 2004 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heya Fhrx,

That looks like a real top notch audio store .. going on the list great stuff at the store.

If sonus faber made speakers for cars.. i'd be sorely tempted.

I have not slept in 20 hrs... time to get some shut eye.

James
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: earthing kits Fri, 30 July 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all you need to do is make sure that the main power cables are in good condition and adequately sized for the current they draw..

have a seperate battery-starter and battery-alternator cables.
earth the block to chassis, earth both block and chassis to battery? (i admit i am a bit vague on ground loops Wink )

for high current apps (like lights, alternator, amps) earth directly to battery (also helps when your alternator mounts come loose Wink ) rather than thru chassis.

for higher than normal headlight globes, run wire of sufficient capacity for both power and earth return..

there's no frickin secrets here, just use something adequately sized for the job!!!! same as you do for exhaust or fuel.
if your headlights pull 20A, make sure the wire can comfortably handle 20A without heating up (and increasing resistance)
same with starter, but maybe aim for 120-150A for starter cable?

Cya, Stewart
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: earthing kits Fri, 30 July 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah 7kw was done when it was cooler Smiley =
Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: earthing kits Fri, 30 July 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cooler, and they realised they forgot to hook up 2 of the spark plugs in the first place, so there was a power gain when they included those two cylinders... Razz
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: earthing kits Fri, 30 July 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok now im confused anyone got pic of the earthing equipment done on a 1g-gte engine , so i can follow suit

CHEERS
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: earthing kits Fri, 30 July 2004 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Fri, 30 July 2004 12:13

ok now im confused anyone got pic of the earthing equipment done on a 1g-gte engine , so i can follow suit

CHEERS

battery -ve to chassis
battery -ve to block
battery -ve to gearbox (if you feel the need) or block to gearbox.

seperate earth cable for alternator and headlights and other high current devices.

seperate power cable for headlights, starter and alternator and other high current devices.

buy cable. fit cable..

if thats too hard, just buy an earthing kit.
CYa, Stewart
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: earthing kits Fri, 30 July 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TurboRA28 wrote on Wed, 28 July 2004 15:23

I'd say people notice improvement more so because they originally had a earth problem, and these leads have fixed that.

If you have a good earths then I can't see how these can make any improvement.

I cant imagine Garth's car would have an earthing problem, being a standard Toyota motor (although it is a 20yrs old car), but i tried it, similar to Garths and it made a difference too my motor, only cost me $2. What can it hurt,only gains to be had.

Cheers

Steve
sik sx
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: earthing kits Fri, 30 July 2004 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to be a pain..ive got a 3sge in my st162 and have done a rebuid on the engine..ever since then the idle is all over the place..revs drop atleast 200 when lights are tunred on and another 20 when A/C is on.. meaning it idles at 600 Shocked with lights and A/c..its also a bitch to start takes a few tries.. im also prety sure the alternator cable is missing..can anyone show me with a picture of were the earthjs to replace are..procedure also(just a short 1) thanks.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: earthing kits Sat, 31 July 2004 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think there's a wire between the alternator and where the power steering fluid reservoir is mounted (look here). But that probably won't improve your idle much. It's possible you have a vacuum leak or the idle VSV is faulty. Alternatively, ST162s are a bit odd because I have the same problem!
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: earthing kits Tue, 03 August 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just raided jaycar today for a few bits to knock up my own little earthing kit.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/monkeymajik/car/Stuff1.jpg
http://users.bigpond.net.au/monkeymajik/car/Stuff2.jpg

Part Numbers for those interested in making their own

4ga Oxygen Free Pwr Cable - WH3066
Gold Ring Terminals (suit 4ga) - PT4564
Gold Batt Terminal (not essential) - HC4040
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: earthing kits Tue, 03 August 2004 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
earthing kits?? who's been hanging around the yanks again??

i just make my own shit. Buy cable, crimp terminals, etc etc but thats cos it costs me less than replacing the originals.

just look at what pimpboy got (ignore the writing):

http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/AE71%20conversion/manifolds/intake-1.jpg

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: earthing kits Tue, 03 August 2004 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres a noticable difference in my throttle respose

not a placebo effect, NOTICABLY DIFFERENT.

theres naysayers in the effects of grounding kits
the japanese proved the kits make a difference with dyno tunes on the SAME DAY on the SAME DYNO with the SAME SETUP

so grounding your engine does make some changes, be it 1kw in POWER

but i found no extra power and a HELL of a lot more response.
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: earthing kits Tue, 03 August 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i recon you but the kit, find out whats in it and photocopy instructions and then return it Rolling Eyes

Or

even in the store tell them you wanna make sure its all there or something and go through it

but $88 Shocked JEEZ what a rort!!!!!!!!

PS if anyone does this then pass on the info Very Happy if i do it before anyone then ill post up cause i believe if you are gonna get rorted for something crap like that then it should be free to all
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: earthing kits Tue, 03 August 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is nothing to it, buy the materials and DIY.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: earthing kits Tue, 03 August 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i paid almost nothing for mine
buncha cable and eyelets and cable ties

simple and effective
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: earthing kits Tue, 03 August 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*witzl gets product idea no. 132 to rip-off dumbasses*
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: earthing kits Tue, 03 August 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WITZL why not mate... do it for half the price and that way they think they save money and you make it...

but you guys gotta admit that parts and accessories for cars these days is just such a rip off!!!! if i wasnt doing half the stuff to my project myself i would easily spend extra $10k for it

a mate of mine just finished a VL turbo build all done by others/businesses and it ended up costing him $75k Shocked i spun out when he told me... i dont want to spend more than $30k for the works and that includes italian leather interior

EDIT: also WITZL whats the other 131 product ideas you got? Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 03 August 2004 13:58]

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: earthing kits Tue, 03 August 2004 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's been a fair bit of conjecture about this in the RAV4 circles as well... a lot of division about what it does, what it doesn't, benefits and shit...

Honestly, make your own. If you've seen what HKS sells these for (sometimes around $400 for their "circle-earth" kit Shocked), save yourself a wad of cash and do just as good as the 'big-guys'. Rolling Eyes

These circle-earth kits run one (or two) leads from the -ve terminal to a hub or a ring of connectors. From there, you got about 16 different points in which you can ground stuff to using their 8-ga cable. The come pre-cut and connected in different lengths, non-make-or-model-specific, which is what you're shelling-out for (as well as the name). I've had more people tell me that there is better responsiveness to be had and brighter lights, clearer radio, easier starting, etc. than those who have knocked the idea.

The way that most people go for is called "daisy-chaining" or doing the earths point-to-point. Battery -ve to chassis, batt. -ve to block, block to gearbox, gearbox to throttle body, etc. What you end up with is a maze of wires if you don't zip-tie them securely to something. Confused

I'm still indifferent on them, but if I were to do something like this, I'd use no less than 4-ga OFC and gold connectors. Nod
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: earthing kits Wed, 04 August 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Tue, 03 August 2004 23:39

fair enough. so why did it work? are you saying that you had such bad earthing before that you needed it? is it the extra current capacity of the bigger wires that does it? is the the better/cleaner terminations?

it's all well and good to say a 'snake oil' works, but unless there is a reason for it to work, it's still snake oil Wink

i'm not saying that it didn't work for you, i just want to know why it made such a difference!!!!

what earthing did you have before? did you clean up the areas where the normal earths were terminated at the same time?

Cya, Stewart
chubbylover53
Regular

April 2003
Re: earthing kits Wed, 04 August 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
these things are great. we bought some for my dads hvs GTS VR and got 15kw at the treads. but i have to agree now that i have seen what they are made of there are much cheaper alternatives.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: earthing kits Wed, 04 August 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Wed, 04 August 2004 11:00

ae86drift wrote on Tue, 03 August 2004 23:39

fair enough. so why did it work? are you saying that you had such bad earthing before that you needed it? is it the extra current capacity of the bigger wires that does it? is the the better/cleaner terminations?

it's all well and good to say a 'snake oil' works, but unless there is a reason for it to work, it's still snake oil Wink

i'm not saying that it didn't work for you, i just want to know why it made such a difference!!!!

what earthing did you have before? did you clean up the areas where the normal earths were terminated at the same time?

Cya, Stewart

my car has standard earthing before
1 main strap
1 tiny head strap from near the exhaust side engine hook

i didnt touch these when i put the earthing kit on.

the wire i used wasnt that big, just good quality insulated stereo wire. i simply just earthed the right "positive electrical" points on the motor back to negative on battery.
ie.

tps
injector rail (close enough)
alternator
distributor

hence is why its got a better response, the positive can flow of to negative better/faster/more efficiently = better response

i dont claim to be an electronic engineer or even a electronics enthusiast, but damn, it felt so much smoother and more responsive.

id say its simply better earthing, cleaner, closer/more relevant earthing points. maybe extra current capacity too. but i wouldnt be able to back that up. Smile

hope that clears it up. trust me i was skeptical, but i was shown solid proof coz my car started and ran like a dog previous to the install. nows its zippy! Very Happy

Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: earthing kits Wed, 04 August 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
once again I think what you have said is that you had an earthing problem to start with. ie running like a dog.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: earthing kits Wed, 04 August 2004 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The bigger gauge wires clearly define that they would be able to carry more current... the pissy little 12-16 gauge wires that cars come stock with don't carry nearly as much current as OFC 4 or 8 gauge cable. Rolling Eyes And obviously the better/cleaner the grounding point for the terminals, the easier the current will flow point-to-point.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: earthing kits Wed, 04 August 2004 18:21 Go to previous message
Bugman wrote on Wed, 04 August 2004 20:53

once again I think what you have said is that you had an earthing problem to start with. ie running like a dog.

no i didnt have a problem. i had standard issue 20yr old earthing on my engine. that was hindering the efficiency of the setup
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 - Roll Center Adjusters with 30 mm track increase
Next Topic:4agze Vacuum Diagram
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 08:28:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0093879699707031 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.