Classifieds » Miscellaneous » EOI- AE86 Eye Lid

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI- AE86 Eye Lid Wed, 28 July 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as for now i've still not completed the current so called fierce eyelid yet..so i wouldnt say i'll take the chances to make kouki eyelids since u guys want at the bottom as well..

i would say dave would be the right person to go to right now since he has more advantages than me... Very Happy

but i'll be back... Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI- AE86 Eye Lid Wed, 28 July 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all
im down for these eyelids carbon or fibre, wotevazz....

Get sum left over pieces of fibreglass and make sum eyelashes..? Laughing

Keep us posted
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI- AE86 Eye Lid Wed, 28 July 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would be keen on a group buy.
ke70wagon20v
Newcomer

July 2004
Re: EOI- AE86 Eye Lid Wed, 28 July 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yip im definately keen if someone can make these in fibreglass(and post em to NZ). I have a facelift JDM levin with grill but lights are gone when I bought it. Also the facelift corner lights I have have a thicker black line at the top and bottom to match the lights. Compared to some older levin corner lamps I have around
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI- AE86 Eye Lid Wed, 28 July 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke70wagon20v wrote on Wed, 28 July 2004 17:56

yip im definately keen if someone can make these in fibreglass(and post em to NZ). I have a facelift JDM levin with grill but lights are gone when I bought it. Also the facelift corner lights I have have a thicker black line at the top and bottom to match the lights. Compared to some older levin corner lamps I have around

Dude, can you post up some pics of the corner lights?
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: EOI- AE86 Eye Lid Wed, 28 July 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive seen pics of the ones hes talking about but they have the same plastic trim as the ones on aus sprinters. With these eyelids it should look almost perfect, just need a levin grill when I can afford it. Smile
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI- AE86 Eye Lid Wed, 28 July 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Callifo wrote on Wed, 28 July 2004 18:13

they have the same plastic trim as the ones on aus sprinters.

That's what I thought, but they looked slightly thicker in a couple of pics I have seen.

I've got my grille and foggies waiting to go on now Very Happy (and a lock up garage Very Happy Rolling Eyes )
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: EOI- AE86 Eye Lid Wed, 28 July 2004 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Never seen these before

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ewItem&rd=1&item=7913065335&category=4 2613
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI- AE86 Eye Lid Wed, 28 July 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they would be for a trueno I assume?
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI- AE86 Eye Lid Wed, 28 July 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so the peeps here are interested in the kouki ones or the one i posted up??
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: EOI- AE86 Eye Lid Wed, 28 July 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be interested in kouki ones for JDM headlights, but would not pay $100 for them Very Happy
ke70wagon20v
Newcomer

July 2004
Re: EOI- AE86 Eye Lid Wed, 28 July 2004 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im interested in a replica of the facelift factory ones i can glue on or whatever and would pay $100 for rhem takes abit to make a mould etc. I will get a pic of the corner lights I have seen pics of the AUS spec ae86 corner lights and can say that they are the same as non facelift corner lamps, the facelift ones are definately differnt to the pre 1986 model ones. They have a thicker black trim at top and bottom to match the trim on the light it kinda looks silly on my car with them and no trim on my headlights

[Updated on: Wed, 28 July 2004 23:55]

Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: EOI- AE86 Eye Lid Thu, 05 August 2004 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So anything happening?
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI- AE86 Eye Lid Thu, 05 August 2004 16:20 Go to previous message
hey..its been raining cats and dogs in SA...and my fuel pump just died on me...i'll get things sorted as soon as possible..

dont worry..working on it..
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1ggte cooler, t50 celica box
Next Topic:ta22 rare & hard to get parts - EOI -
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 15:51:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055639743804932 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.