Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Knight Rider Car for Sale!!! (the real deal)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Knight Rider Car for Sale!!! (the real deal) Wed, 28 July 2004 10:18 Go to next message
Check this out...

http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&rd=1&item=2256298346&category =28193#

Trans Am kicks arse..
this is vintage people.. SO many childhood memories.

rock on
  Send a private message to this user    
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Knight Rider Car for Sale!!! (the real deal) Wed, 28 July 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AAAAHHH, David Hassalhoff!!!! My eyes Hurt Shocked
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Knight Rider Car for Sale!!! (the real deal) Wed, 28 July 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How can you drive it with that bullshit dash Laughing
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Knight Rider Car for Sale!!! (the real deal) Thu, 29 July 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does it have A/C? Razz
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Knight Rider Car for Sale!!! (the real deal) Thu, 29 July 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ohhh and will a 2j fit???
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Knight Rider Car for Sale!!! (the real deal) Thu, 29 July 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That car is a piece of automotive history... one of the coolest cars of all times.

i had my photo taken in that car years ago when it was on tour round Australia.

Stew
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: Knight Rider Car for Sale!!! (the real deal) Thu, 29 July 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is 1 kool car!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Knight Rider Car for Sale!!! (the real deal) Thu, 29 July 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have always wanted a filthy big transam since i saw that show.....MA61 is about as close as you can get to that look affordably
amwtoy
Regular

March 2004
Re: Knight Rider Car for Sale!!! (the real deal) Thu, 29 July 2004 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why is it relatively cheap to import from Japan and not from America? You can buy 80s Trans Ams and Camaros for a song there.
matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: Knight Rider Car for Sale!!! (the real deal) Thu, 29 July 2004 23:53 Go to previous message
Oh man I used to worship that show when I was 12 years old! And I understand they are about to release the first season on DVD in the states too.

I remember that car touring over here as well, it was 1987 (wow showing my age here) and it was on display at the Big Top shopping centre in Maroochydore for a week or so. I remember it was also on display for a while at Expo 88 in Brisbane.

The show definitely gave me a soft spot for those Trans Ams, I reckon they are one of the great automotive shapes. However, when I lived in America a few years ago, I was surprised to find out that they are considered very uncool over there these days.....they are referred to as "trailer park cars" because it's only people who live in trailer parks that buy them anymore. I guess that's why you can buy them for a song these days, nobody really wants them!

I remember one girl I went out with a couple of times told me that if I had tried to pick her up in one of those, she would have walked straight back inside again........
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Who owns LEV86N?
Next Topic:Volta going in to production
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:15:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0041279792785645 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.