Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 11:44 Go to next message
i have been watching the 1j cressi market and am wondering why they ask huge amounts for them

i have seen prices of 14-20k, seriously it wont cost anywhere near that

a mate bought a mx83 with bhg for $1000, immac interior and a few scuffs on the paint, there is no way it cost 13k to get this going and registered

i have seen about 4 cressis in the trading price around this price

also currently i know where 2 jzx81 halfcuts are so it aint as if they are super rare,

jaze had a mzz soarer with custom twin turbos, manual gearbox lsd etc u name it and he was only asking 12

i realy cant see the light so if someone can enlighten me that would be great

cheers

craig
  Send a private message to this user    
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much are these JZX81 halfcuts and are they in Australia? Smile

I don't know why 1J Cressidas are so expensive either... It sucks. I want one. Sad
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3200 and 3450 they are asking both autos around 100,000km
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrAiGzEE wrote on Thu, 29 July 2004 22:01

3200 and 3450 they are asking both autos around 100,000km

that is a bit steap for an auto! I remember the first jzx90 cut I got was only $1800 (auto as well). That was before they were "cool" though Rolling Eyes
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The reason you don't understand is because you're one of those whingers that don't actually do engine conversions and think they cost a halfcut and a tank of fuel.

Generally an MX83 Cressida will cost about $6-$8000 in good condition. Yes, you can get them with blown engines but this is not 'the norm' and would definitely be the exception rather than the rule.

I would estimate a cost of around $10,000 for a reasonable quality 1JZGTE -> MX83 conversion, then the other bits and pieces like suspension, wheels, stereo and all that stuff that goes with it adds up to many many thousands more.

To be honewst, $14k for a 1JZGTE Cressida is a bloody good price.

Why are there some out there being sold cheaply? Because sometimes people need to sell in a hurry, and at that time there are no buyers out there, only tyrekicking wankers with no money who can do nothing but complain about how much someone wants for their car.

Oh, and it's spelt "ridiculous"

Cool
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
always a tool in every bunch im asking a legit question and ya have to be a knob, gotta love teh keyboard warriors

Quote:

The reason you don't understand is because you're one of those whingers that don't actually do engine conversions and think they cost a halfcut and a tank of fuel

good one! i have done about 4 conversions now so dont go talking crap to me i know its far more than a tank of fuel and a half cut

7m brisbane if ya cant be civil do reply at all as your comments aren't wanted. its people like you that brand toymods as toolmods

as you have noticed i haven't used anybody threads for the reason of not wanting to be a tyre kicker, and putting crap on some ones cars

and as for "ridiculous" its a forum not a bloody essay

seriously mate relax
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
icon14.gif  Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
7M-Brisbane wrote on Thu, 29 July 2004 22:15

The reason you don't understand is To be honewst, $14k for a 1JZGTE Cressida is a bloody good price.<snip> Oh, and it's spelt "ridiculous"
Cool

Yup, what he just said. Very Happy

Chaser auto half-cuts seem to average $3,300 to $3,899 at the moment (with other 1JZ's much cheaper). Fashion costs. Cool
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrAiGzEE wrote on Thu, 29 July 2004 22:23

always a tool in every bunch im asking a legit question and ya have to be a knob, gotta love teh keyboard warriors

Quote:

The reason you don't understand is because you're one of those whingers that don't actually do engine conversions and think they cost a halfcut and a tank of fuel

good one! i have done about 4 conversions now so dont go talking crap to me i know its far more than a tank of fuel and a half cut

7m brisbane if ya cant be civil do reply at all as your comments aren't wanted. its people like you that brand toymods as toolmods

as you have noticed i haven't used anybody threads for the reason of not wanting to be a tyre kicker, and putting crap on some ones cars

and as for "ridiculous" its a forum not a bloody essay

seriously mate relax

ive heard toyknobs too

7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why humour a clearly uneducated poster with civility?

I wouldn't say that it was a legitimate question at all - it is little more than an unfounded whinge. If you had really completed "about 4" engine conversions, or had done any research, you would have a good idea what it'd cost to build a 1JZGTE Cressida and would think that the asking prices were quite fair.

Essentially what I was getting at is that if you think it is so cheap to build one... why don't you stop whinging and do it?

As for your English skills.. you could at least make an attempt at having your text flow and using correct spelling where possible.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God, your a dick.

Craigs right, BUT. if people ask lots for their cars and someone else is crazy enough to pay them that, then alls good.

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seriously guys, please take a chill pill.

You all have valid points, but at the end of the day, if the seller thinks is car is worth $14-20k, then that's what he thinks. If it's overpriced, then he wont sell it and eventually he will lower his price. Such is the way of the automotive market.

We all need to relax - we are here for the same reason. We love toyotas. Let's share the love, not the shit.

Ae86drift. comon man, dont bag my club. Toymods Car Club Inc is NOT THE FORUMS, please dont bring the name into disrepute.

now lets get back to sharing our knowledge and bettering the grater Toyota community, like these forums are supposed to do.
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

its people like you that brand toymods as toolmods

My friend, I find that very hard to believe. Laughing

I may be a bit rough with some of my comments, but they're all accurate and well founded. I'm not exactly the most popular bloke around, but that's because people don't like being wrong and I like to prove people wrong. If I don't know the answer, or can't contribute anything, I don't stick my head in where it's not wanted.

What brands this forum a joke is the number of fullee sik kiddies and the unending mass of stupid questions (and equally stupid answers in a lot of cases).
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also, just because you spend 5k on a car doesnt mean it is worth the cost of the car + 5k.

a good guide is normally the cost of the car + maybe half asmuch as you spend.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
please read my post above. be nice kids.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, were adults witzl... go bully the kids Smiley =
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugman wrote on Thu, 29 July 2004 22:58

also, just because you spend 5k on a car doesnt mean it is worth the cost of the car + 5k.

a good guide is normally the cost of the car + maybe half asmuch as you spend.

I wish it wasn't the case but we all know that that is true unless you are selling to a another car enthusiast that isn't a tightass and knows how much things cost.

7m-brisbane: I think there are a lot of other forums that have a heap more "kiddies" asking stupid questions and I think this place is really good actually. So I agree with the Witzl as we should try and keep it happy around here Smile
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

God, your a dick.

Yep, I'm a dick. And your grammar skills suck.

Quote:

a good guide is normally the cost of the car + maybe half as much as you spend.

Will definitely agree with that. I try to explain that to people all day at work and they just don't get it. I like to use the example of a $1000 70's Corolla owner paying $4000 to have air conditioning installed by a professional mechanic. The car is worth about $1050 afterwards Smile

The guy queried why people ask such high prices, and I pointed out that the sellers ask what they do because it costs a mint to built a project car properly. An $8k Cressida with a $10k 1JZ conversion and $5k of suspension/wheels/stereo etc is a $23k car.. but on the market will only sell for mid teens.

[Updated on: Thu, 29 July 2004 13:18]

SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What else would be needed if it was a half cut?

exhaust, engineer cert, fluids, driveshaft, ... ?

assuming you do wiring/welding/install yourself AND it doesn't need anything like timing belts/plugs/leads/etc.

And before you go off at me, I spent about 8k on my conversion, but thats with different computer ($3,500) & different belhousing ($500).

Maybe I should put my car in the tradingpost for $26k. See if someone out there buys it. Maybe get a Prius for a while.
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's generally the little things. A 1JZ Cressida is one of the cheaper example as the engine bolts in as does the transmission, hence them being one of the more common late model swaps being done. Same for RB Silvias.. it's a pretty easy job.

Normal engine conversions cam need custom engine mounts, gearbox mounts, shifter linkage (auto), tailshaft, wiring, battery in boot, radiator mods (move outlets or recore), radiator hoses, power steering hoses, aircon hoses, aircon regas, intercooler & piping, oil cooler & piping (if necessary), fuel system, exhaust system, brake upgrade, engineering, etc etc. Can go on forever....
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
were talking about a cressida, a bolt in conversion not a full custom 6 month long build
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and both craig and i understand whats necassary, having done two conversion single handidly myself and helped on two other I know they are not fun and never ending.
wastegate
Regular

May 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it's simple, if you think they are too dear use that money to build your own. Meh.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in 2002 i coulda picked up an auto 1jz supra cut for $1900
sideshow
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Thu, 29 July 2004 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all it goes down to is this
is u want to pay the moeny then pay it if not dont fukin buy it or offer less money

u can say hey i will give u 10000
dont whinge bout price cause thats not for u to put price on others cars

and also even thought some conversions are simple bolt it it still fukin costs mor ethan expected

it always does there is always something stupid u forget

or some things needs repalcin

i dont vare if someone says its a straight bolt it it will still cost alot
in the end go see the car and then see if the price is ok for what u get

if not do the conversion yrslef and then see y they are asking 14k
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Fri, 30 July 2004 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EDITTED.

[Updated on: Fri, 30 July 2004 01:25] by Moderator

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Fri, 30 July 2004 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say anything!

[Updated on: Fri, 30 July 2004 02:29] by Moderator

Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Fri, 30 July 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
edited

[Updated on: Fri, 30 July 2004 02:30] by Moderator

lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Fri, 30 July 2004 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They may ask ridiculous prices, but I very much doubt they get them. If I could have, I'd have sold my ma70 with a 1jz manual conversion for $14K, but because I had to sell it quickly it went for $10.7K.

Now the car when I bought it (NA MA70) was $11K (supposedly low km, manual and in good nick), I spent at least $6K doing the conversion, and sold it for around $11K. If it was still a NA 7M it would probably have only been worth $7K.

So really, as I've found for most modified cars, it's a buyer's market - whilst many owners are hoping for big $$ when they sell (to recoup some their investment), the reality is the average 1jz cressida will go for much less than that. Cars, and modified cars are a bloody waste of money.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Fri, 30 July 2004 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But ANYWAY, Craig, I think Lumpy hit it on the head, they are just trying to recover as much as they can.

Thanks Witzl, result I was looking for Smile Just couldn't do it myself Razz

[Updated on: Fri, 30 July 2004 06:56]

Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Fri, 30 July 2004 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Fri, 30 July 2004 01:46]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Fri, 30 July 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once again... calm down people.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Fri, 30 July 2004 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gee whitzl, go easy with the eraser.

Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Fri, 30 July 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate how caryards bump 2-4k on the price of a car that you can get cheaper in a private sale. I know there are reasons but it still pisses me off.
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Fri, 30 July 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess the most important thing is that the car is "worth" what someone will "pay" for it.

I attend many auctions as part of my job, and i am constantly amazed at what some people will pay for cars that (in my professional opinion) are just not worth it. BUT - to the people buying the car - they are more than happy, and probably would have bid higher. Same goes for some cars I personally think are worth heaps more - yet fetch very little.

(and before anyone chimes in with the comment - NO, these are not at the damaged auctions where the cars are bought for their compliance plate and VIN - that's another story altogether)

When I started my project - I estimated it would cost about $10,000 on top of the car purchase price, and so far - it looks like it will go to about $12,000 because of unforseen bits and pieces, along with the fact I want it to be done properly, and not slapped together.

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Fri, 30 July 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I say it all depends
obviously to do a full on conversion with everything it could cost up to 20k
My soarer for example
required a shit load more than came with cut and conversion hit 10k(with only 2.5k of that being labour) and now it would be somewhere around 11k with more mods going on it and such.
its getting a respray worth like 5k next week
its got 17 inch rims with awesome tyres that cost 2300 bucks
suspension in it cost like 1500 for shocks springs and bushes

theres an easy 20 grand there... and after i do some more mods will be up higher...
as well if u count my gz10 soarer into equation.

So id have spent atleast 25k or so all up
probably sell soarer with other complete car for 15k? if im lucky
no matter what mods you do to a car(especially) and engine conversion, the worth of the car wont go up much.

Owners ask that much so they dont lose AS much on what they have spent.. and if they had held tough and no-one else dropped prices. they might actually get them.
ID love to be able to get 20k for my car
but the thing is... u can buy a jzz30 soarer with a lot of mods for 20k
so i would have to find a REAL old soarer enthusiast!

as for 14k.. i dont think its ridiculous as uch depending on how much the car is worked
thats with suspension and rims though!

scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Fri, 30 July 2004 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why not try a high price. there are heaps of peeps out there that might want one but have no idea how to the conversion. and would still be cheaper to buy a 14k 1jx83 than pay a shop to do it.

and if it sells good to them, why not try at least.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Fri, 30 July 2004 20:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My conversion cost:

MS46 Crown: $400
1UZFE halfcut: $2400
tank of petrol: $20

Grand total: $2820.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Fri, 30 July 2004 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now thats a conversion Smile
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Sat, 31 July 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Sat, 31 July 2004 06:08

My conversion cost:

Halfcut rolling towards you $priceless
ellen
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Sat, 31 July 2004 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes yes my bf is just about to do this conversion on his mx83 and the budget is the Car + 8k

FrontCut - $3000
Exhaust - $1000
Fmic - $1000
Wheels - $2000
Bits and pieces - $1000

This will be a nice mx83 when complete.

Quote:

My conversion cost:

Well we can all slap a fast motor in a shitbox and have a sikcar can't we... but this thread is talking about 1jz cressida's... which a really exactly the same as Chasers if converted properly.

SO - AT THE END OF THE DAY .....

How much is a 1jzgte Chaser worth.... $17-24k???
I think a mx83 with 1jz for $14k is a BARGAIN!

For all those who don't... we take a bow to your nasty shitboxes. Smile
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Sat, 31 July 2004 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where are you Ellen? Vic or NSW?
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Sat, 31 July 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeez guys.

1. Most of the annoying people on this forum are not Toymods members and never attend Toymods events.
2. Anyone who thinks that a properly done conversion will cost as much as the donor half cut is wrong. Note: Properly done... I haven't seen any half cuts that come with an engineers cert.
3. You usually won't get back the value of the car + money spent on the car when you sell it unless your lucky enough to find a buyer who doesn't know what the cars worth.
4. Most people advertise cars for sale at a higher amount than they would sell it at so as they can negotiate a little bit.
5. Forums in general attract sh!tkickers and losers who generally annoy people... its not just the Toymods forums.
We have been fairly lucky to have had a minimal toolage factor until recently and if we all try to use the "ignore all posts from this user" button instead of the reply button a little more maybe the tools will get the idea and go back to the rice4's forums.

jasonp1977
Regular

May 2002
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Sat, 31 July 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ellen wrote on Sat, 31 July 2004 16:41

How much is a 1jzgte Chaser worth.... $17-24k???
I think a mx83 with 1jz for $14k is a BARGAIN!

Actually the first of the JZX81 chasers can be had on the road and registered in Aus for under $10K shortly.

My GX81 twin turbo 5-speed has cost about $5500 in total to purchase, ship, comply and register in Aus. The JZX81's are going for about 100,000yen more than I got mine for, but I couldn't wait the extra few months to bring a JZX81 in.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Sat, 31 July 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Sat, 31 July 2004 17:25

Jeez guys.

1. Most of the annoying people on this forum are not Toymods members and never attend Toymods events.
2. Anyone who thinks that a properly done conversion will cost as much as the donor half cut is wrong. Note: Properly done... I haven't seen any half cuts that come with an engineers cert.
3. You usually won't get back the value of the car + money spent on the car when you sell it unless your lucky enough to find a buyer who doesn't know what the cars worth.
4. Most people advertise cars for sale at a higher amount than they would sell it at so as they can negotiate a little bit.
5. Forums in general attract sh!tkickers and losers who generally annoy people... its not just the Toymods forums.
We have been fairly lucky to have had a minimal toolage factor until recently and if we all try to use the "ignore all posts from this user" button instead of the reply button a little more maybe the tools will get the idea and go back to the rice4's forums.

agree totally
when i 1st set out to do my conversion.. budget was like 5-6k?
ended up being 11
theres so much bullshit you dont think around
good idea to replace all belts and oils..
be prepared to have to replace some of the stuff out of the half cut
as well as FMIC.. what about IC piping.. and what gearbox?
if manual will most likely need a new clutch...
things like radiator could be shagged or should get a custom one.
tail shaft...
theres so much
ellen
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Sat, 31 July 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
victoria...
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Sat, 31 July 2004 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ellen wrote on Sat, 31 July 2004 22:42

victoria...

Ooooooooh goody, I must come and have a look when it's done. Very Happy

Check this out
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Sun, 01 August 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
7m
I have no doubt about you knowing alot that is y i'm always interested in you opinon .
But there maybe question i ask that may appear stupid to you but not to me.
you guys are the only people i can ask about stuff like this .
My friends are willing to pay other people to do conversions etc to their cars . But i think you love your car more if you do as much work as you can.
So i will apolagise now for my uneducated questions in the future .
And if people can read what i post whether of not it's spelt correctly then it's good enough 4 me
I'm not a perfectionist. Very Happy

Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Mon, 02 August 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Sat, 31 July 2004 06:08

thats cheap petrol Very Happy
jase
Regular

May 2002
Re: why do 1j cressida owners ask rediculous prices for them? Wed, 04 August 2004 15:23 Go to previous message
imagine what you'd get for a cressi if you bought a white one and did a panda paintjob on it.

I can just see the posts......

"yeh - if only it was in six months i'd pay the $17k for it"
"sik man - I'd buy it but I'm waiting for a kouki"
"nah - you'll only get $15k for it, its not a real panda job"
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Body Kits for 162-165
Next Topic:Wear and Tare cost me a bomb
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 23:01:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01633095741272 seconds