Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
4agzuki
Occasional Poster

July 2004
W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Wed, 28 July 2004 16:05 Go to next message
For sale, set of INITIAL D lisence plates. White on black.
Suit die hard drifter.

6000ono
  Send a private message to this user    
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Wed, 28 July 2004 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bwahahahah Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
toycel1
Regular

June 2004
icon10.gif  Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good luck with the sale mate!
i couldnt even sell my plates for a good dollar cause there to money tight on this forum!
i ended up selling my toy cel plates for a shit $250 lowesy dollars!
what a waist ha!
cheers
glen.
4agzuki
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok then?
Mr.Whippy
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll give you $3000 if you throw in a life time supply of fried tofu Rolling Eyes
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is a bargain for a set, i thought it was just the one plate and was like pffft yea right.

comeon people
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toycel1 wrote on Thu, 29 July 2004 10:12

i couldnt even sell my plates for a good dollar cause there to money tight on this forum!

no, most people on here would rather spend their money on improving the performance of their car.

its refreshing to know that people on this forum do their best to encourage performance modification dont u think?

otherwise u could have just as easily rejected the offers that you were given and sold your items on another forum. Perhaps HOT4S/FAST4S?

burninated.
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agzuki wrote on Thu, 29 July 2004 02:05

6000ono

dont you think $6000 is a bit rich? Shocked Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No No No
onemxracer
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm a set of number plates or a 2jz engine package... hmmm i just cant decide
toycel1
Regular

June 2004
icon10.gif  Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Thu, 29 July 2004 10:46

no, most people on here would rather spend their money on improving the performance of their car.

its refreshing to know that people on this forum do their best to encourage performance modification dont u think?

otherwise u could have just as easily rejected the offers that you were given and sold your items on another forum. Perhaps HOT4S/FAST4S?

burninated.

well i reackon its better to do both performance and looks!
looks to me are important as well other wise whats the use if no one is going to admire and look at your ride!
as far as other offers well i have sold most stuff with gods wish and help at big reduced prices already with some luck due to some reasonable guys not so much looking for a cheap bargain!
thanks!
toycel1
Regular

June 2004
icon10.gif  Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Thu, 29 July 2004 10:46

burninated.

[Updated on: Thu, 29 July 2004 09:14]

Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you will find that "most" of the people that check these forums are from NSW so VIC and WA plates are of very little use to us... remember this is a NSW based car club.

And yes I can think of much better things to do with 6k... even if the plates were "GTFOUR" NSW plates and didn't have a yearly fee.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.streetcommodores.com.au/forum/attachment.php?s=6218a3e80a7f69547a753de350a6b25b&postid=304824

[Updated on: Thu, 29 July 2004 10:28]

sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wtf
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 29 July 2004 20:25

http://www.streetcommodores.com.au/forum/attachment.php?s=6218a3e80a7f69547a753de350a6b25b&postid=304824

Bro I think those niggaz iz tryin' to steal ur chromiiz

sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shhh man dont say that... dont look at em, what r u crazy, they'll smash us bro , they're wearin (fooly sic) matchin tracksuits. they're fkn 'ardcore....

again wtf
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those dudes dont even look old enough to drive
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They are not. As you can see, they are "styling" the new range of all in one jumpsuits by Oshkosh
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHA I JUST REALISED THATS A COMMODORE
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE SHITTY TAILIGHT COPY
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gotta love the panel fit. It's f*ckin' terrible... The whole lot all messed up looking but is probably like that from the factory. Laughing

BTW... Those plates will sell. Just hold onto them... The offers will come. Patience. Wink
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Thu, 29 July 2004 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, commondores aren't well known for there build quality Smiley =

Anyone else notice the NOS sticker and the fully sick Ozzy tyres sticker. Both of them are got to be good for about 50hp each. Or does the Ozzy tyres sticker improve traction on launches?
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: W.A Number Plates "INTITIAL D" Fri, 30 July 2004 02:20 Go to previous message
20 or so replies and not one of them is an enquiry about the item for sale.

shame
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:17" Racing Fins 4x114.3 or 4X100 7"wide 35offset
Next Topic:FS: 2x 225/50/16 tyres as new - must go, make an offer!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 01:40:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053420066833496 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.