Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » ta22 bodykit (SOLD)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
ta22 bodykit (SOLD) Sat, 31 July 2004 09:05 Go to next message
gt front lower lip, may be a copy some kid had a look at it but who knows, looks exactly like the gt ones

rear boot bobtail

bonnet scoop

offers start at $100

SOLD

[Updated on: Tue, 03 August 2004 08:32]

Send a private message to this user    
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Sat, 31 July 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can put pics up plesae
ta22celica_boy
Regular

August 2002
Re: ta22 bodykit Sat, 31 July 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would you be willing to sell just the gt lower front lip and how much would you want for it? as i am very interested

cheers josh v
schmitt
Regular

February 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Sat, 31 July 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will give you 100 including postage to sydney. also what condition is it in do you have any pics
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: ta22 bodykit Sat, 31 July 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/me whispers its not a GT spoiler.
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: ta22 bodykit Sat, 31 July 2004 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Sat, 31 July 2004 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like i said it may be a copy it looks exactly like a GT spoiler, ill get some pics up soon

[Updated on: Mon, 02 August 2004 10:15] by Moderator

QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: ta22 bodykit Sat, 31 July 2004 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi mate
i would appreciate pics
jnovak@southsjuniors.net
does the rear bobtail have the boot lock cutout??
If the front lip is the Gt style and the rear bobtail has the boot lock cutout, $150 +postage to Sydney. I will pay immediately
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: ta22 bodykit Sun, 01 August 2004 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send me a pic of the front spoiler and let me judge.
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ta22 bodykit Sun, 01 August 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would be interested if it was a COPY of a GT front lip spoiler, but theres plenty of cheap immitation spoilers which are nothing like the GT ones, in that case its not a smart idea to advertise it as one.
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Sun, 01 August 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey rob this is the spoiler and bobtail that i swapped to you for the 3tgte coils, dont suppose you have any pics left ?

shane if you have a problem with me come over and i will sort you out, i have already reported you to moderators as you have no purpose in this thread and your personal attacks are not welcome here
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: ta22 bodykit Sun, 01 August 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my 2 cents
if they are the gt style spoilers arrange some pics and people will pay good money for them.
if you are not sure what they are then post that you are not sure and they might be. its very easy to find a gt spoiler pic on the internet somewhere and compare ithttp://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=5892
i believe this is the gt style spoiler.

is this same as yours?

Attachment: alvin3.jpg
(Size: 26.44KB, Downloaded 331 time(s))

Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Sun, 01 August 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hot Celica wrote on Sat, 31 July 2004 19:05

gt front lower lip, may be a copy.....

Hot Celica wrote on Sun, 01 August 2004 01:09

like i said it may be a copy it looks exactly like a GT spoiler, ill get some pics up soon

there is no misleading information here Smile

the spoiler is exactly like that pic except at the ends of the spoiler it curves around about 3 inches to mould into the body

the bobtail does have a cutout for the lock, looks like this except it sits further to the rear of the car, hence the cutout for the bootlock

http://canberracarstyling.com.au/showImage.html?To y_Celica_TA22_bobtail.JPG,medium

[Updated on: Mon, 02 August 2004 10:13] by Moderator

fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Sun, 01 August 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how bout we keep things simple and get a pic of it up!!!

we can see it and decide for ourselves if we want it or not. personally i would prefer a pic of it on the car but just a pic would be good
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Sun, 01 August 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.geocities.com/inferno333au/Celica_far3. jpg

http://www.geocities.com/inferno333au/spoiler.jpg

thats both of them from inferno (rob) whom i bought these off

if you dont want them dont reply to this thread
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Sun, 01 August 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate page isnt available! the bob tail one works butnot these 2
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Sun, 01 August 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate.

Go to http://www.geocities.com/inferno333au/
click on the history link on the left hand side and then, click on Page 2: My Stock 2T and Early 2TG Engine
and scroll down to the bottom of the page.

gus
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Sun, 01 August 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The first picture that comes up when you go to the website, is the back of the car, and the picture in the history section is of the front...

chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: ta22 bodykit Sun, 01 August 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did as u said and clicked on the history and then on page 2 and scrolled down to the bottom...

that isn't the gt style spoiler were all talking about, genuine or replica, it isn't it.

look at the pic of the yellow celica up the page, and you'll see that the sides are different.

Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Sun, 01 August 2004 20:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hot Celica wrote on Sun, 01 August 2004 14:03

Hot Celica wrote on Sat, 31 July 2004 19:05

gt front lower lip, may be a copy.....

Hot Celica wrote on Sun, 01 August 2004 01:09

there is no misleading information here Smile

the spoiler is exactly like that pic except at the ends of the spoiler it curves around about 3 inches to mould into the body

[Updated on: Mon, 02 August 2004 10:12] by Moderator

froodle_TA23
Regular

July 2003
Re: ta22 bodykit Sun, 01 August 2004 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just out of interest, would it fit a TA23?
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: ta22 bodykit Mon, 02 August 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As you can see this thread has been moderated. Just cut the personal attacks out please people.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: ta22 bodykit Mon, 02 August 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 10:28

As you can see this thread has been moderated. Just cut the personal attacks out please people.

Doesn't look to moderated to me at all Rolling Eyes All the posts by the ################# are still there Confused

[Updated on: Mon, 02 August 2004 10:06] by Moderator

Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Mon, 02 August 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just keep going shane, i have already reported you four times

this is the for sale section not a place to become champion keyboard warrior of the world, you are only making this forum look bad
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Mon, 02 August 2004 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
froodle_TA23 wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 07:01

just out of interest, would it fit a TA23?

i am not sure about this mate sorry

people100 has reasons to believe that it wont fit on a ta23 so i would also believe that it wouldnt
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Mon, 02 August 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i ahve two offers of $100 at the moment, one of which is depending on if the lower lip will fit a ta23, since the potential buyer is located in brisbane, there may be a chance to trial fit onto the car tommorow sometime

that said if it fits, its sold Smile
scano
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Mon, 02 August 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey hot celica, mate ive been trying to get on to you bout parts can you PM me or call me email is scanezy@hotmail.com after an engine you had for sale im up for getting it tonight if you want get back on to us asap thnaks mate
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Mon, 02 August 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent mate Smile
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: ta22 bodykit Mon, 02 August 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 17:43

Doesn't look to moderated to me at all Rolling Eyes All the posts by the ################# are still there Confused

Cool1 - being a smartarse to one of the club's committee members and Forum moderators is not really a very smart move mate.

As has been said above - Cut the personal attacks out. I really don't care if you and Hot Celica have some personal differences. You both need to keep it off the forums. No No No
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: ta22 bodykit Mon, 02 August 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 20:12

Cool1 wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 17:43

Cool1 - being a smartarse to one of the club's committee members and Forum moderators is not really a very smart move mate.

As has been said above - Cut the personal attacks out. I really don't care if you and Hot Celica have some personal differences. You both need to keep it off the forums. No No No

Umm I'm not trying to be a smart arse to one of the board members, but it would help if you/they read the posts by other people and not just me Rolling Eyes
There are still personal attacks in this thread that were posted before I even said anything remotely wrong! So untill the thread is deleted or the posts are edited, all the bad mouthing will continue.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: ta22 bodykit Mon, 02 August 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 20:18

There are still personal attacks in this thread that were posted before I even said anything remotely wrong! So untill the thread is deleted or the posts are edited, all the bad mouthing will continue.

Cool1 - This place is not your personal playground to do as you please. As listed in the Forum Rules
Quote:

If you are moderated and you wish to discuss it then e-mail the board at board@toymods.org.au

FYI - The thread has been cleaned up - Since it appears you have nothing constructive to add, perhaps you can now stay out of it.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: ta22 bodykit Mon, 02 August 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 20:37

FYI - The thread has been cleaned up - Since it appears you have nothing constructive to add, perhaps you can now stay out of it.

Since you asked so nicely.
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Mon, 02 August 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geez i hope this dont happen everytime i try to post something !

i have the kit on hold until tommorow night for a trial fit to a ta23, i will keep you guys up to date

to the genuine people interested, thanks for bearing with me,
gus
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Tue, 03 August 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD
HYPA-NOVA
Regular

March 2003
Re: ta22 bodykit Tue, 03 August 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hot Celica wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 21:00

geez i hope this dont happen everytime i try to post something !

i have the kit on hold until tommorow night for a trial fit to a ta23, i will keep you guys up to date

to the genuine people interested, thanks for bearing with me,
gus

I thought you said you were going to hold it for me. Confused Sad
Hot Celica
Regular

March 2004
Re: ta22 bodykit Tue, 03 August 2004 21:37 Go to previous message
the guys who came over for something else but said 'we are here for the spoilers' to the missus and she thought that was you

sorry mate maybe next time
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:varous celica parts!
Next Topic:STILL FOR SALE - '20 Soarer or '70 Supra SUSPENSION!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 19:04:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080630779266357 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.