Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Goose
Regular

April 2004
car for sale :( Mon, 02 August 2004 05:44 Go to next message
well i have 86 aus. del. supra for sale, VERY TIDY doesn't run, this is the reason i'm forcing myself to sell it even tho i don't want to but can't afford new motor and trans and can't leave it sittin out the front of the flat, car is fair stock, no head unit in the car, motor has been bored out to 3.2L (but as mentioned does not work anymore) i'll chuck in left over paint and everything else i have sitting here for it, it is non turb. auto was goin to convert to manual and put 2j in it next year but alas funds once again get in the way and i can't do it.

make an offer, interior is in pretty good shape, and exterior is straight, think it may still have rego.

if interested ring me on 0411139421
  Send a private message to this user    
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: car for sale :( Mon, 02 August 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what the hell did you do to it goose??
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: car for sale :( Mon, 02 August 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
goose man wtfarrrrk u just bought that car Rolling Eyes
valandor
Regular

December 2003

Re: car for sale :( Mon, 02 August 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not sure what to offer goose but tell me what your after to at least give me an idea man...
-Talasas-
Regular

July 2004
Re: car for sale :( Mon, 02 August 2004 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose has a Supra? Confused
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: car for sale :( Mon, 02 August 2004 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*had
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: car for sale :( Tue, 03 August 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I knew this would happen!!

Dammit goose, I told you to not fuck it up!

*gets out baseball bat*
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: car for sale :( Thu, 05 August 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys just been on the phone to goose and he says that he is willing to sell for around 2Gs. You can get the new motor fitted for around 2G or the one thats in there fixed for about that price so then ya have urself a supra for 4Gs... the body is straight and great paint work... perfect nick only the engine needs rebuilding..,.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: car for sale :( Thu, 05 August 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just out of interest... What happened to the engine?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: car for sale :( Thu, 05 August 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2g's.. if u were only in qld i could probably talk my gf into it...
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: car for sale :( Fri, 06 August 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretty sure its the big end bearings and crank shaft, previous owner dodge up the rebuild and instead of puttin a new crank shaft in shaved the old one down and put bigger bearings on it, they have died under too much strain.

i know fellas i'm pissed at my self, but have decided to join the temporary australian club and get a bike for a few years thinkin cbrr 250 while saving for a soarer there is no way i'm not gettin another toyota when i can afford it.

jag 7799: want a forklift ? i'll send it up on the fork tynes Smile

as mentioned tho, through the mobile is easier, have no net or computer at home.

it has rego till bout the 22 of this month.
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: car for sale :( Mon, 09 August 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone know how costly and difficult it would be to put a 1ggte and 5spd in this car?? I have engine and gearbox in my fudged soarer atm, still thinking of alternatives to fixing the soarer up.
cheers, andre
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: car for sale :( Mon, 09 August 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It may not be hard, providing you can use the 1ggte mounts, but overall it's be a waste of time, effort and money. GA70 Supras suck. You could probably sell the 1ggte engine package and buy/build another N/A 7M to bolt in - be quicker than the far less torquey 1G-GTE.

If I had the time/space I'd buy this in a flash! (and whack a 2JZ-GTE in it) It's only been 3 months and I miss my ma70 already...
Flebbert
Regular

August 2004
Re: car for sale :( Tue, 10 August 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, so it is a MKIII supra. Can i please get pics of the car. I am looking for a MKIII supra NA but cant find one at a reasonable price. Thanks
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: car for sale :( Tue, 10 August 2004 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you got pic of the outside and inside, if you do, please send it to mycelicasupra@bigblue.net.au as I am interested in the car
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: car for sale :( Wed, 11 August 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unfortunetly i don't, i did have some on a roll of film but the camera ate it.

Its standard maroon pant job is aprox. 6 months old and i have the left over paint and stuff.

just so everyone knows this car is in Evanston which is in South Australia.
Wobbz
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: car for sale :( Wed, 11 August 2004 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just realised you dont have pics... this is a mark 3 isnt it? Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 11 August 2004 16:27]

Wobbz
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: car for sale :( Fri, 13 August 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Update? If its a mark 3, i could well be interested Very Happy
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: car for sale :( Thu, 19 August 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it is an 86 mark 3 supra, comes with power windows, electric mirrors, electric drivers seat, cruise control, electric sunroof (needs fixing(electrics are fudge on one side or side something not making a full circuit)) this needs to be sold in the next week as i'm moving house,

and again could ppl please contact me on the mobile i rarely get to go on net and its mostly at work.
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: car for sale :( Sun, 22 August 2004 11:45 Go to previous message
this car is no longer for sale, i checked out the new house and i can work on the car there coz it actually has a shed and carport, so thank your for those had interest in the car altho most of it was interstate.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 for sale in Brisbane [sold, sold, sold~~~~]
Next Topic:EOI/FS celica ST162
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:02:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00531005859375 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.