Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 04:34 Go to next message
There was a thread that we all no of but i'm not going to name it because i don't really want the kind of insult throwing to be brought into this thread it it be locked.
But it does happen the other way around .
I've had girls get me pissed just to sleep with me and offer me pills.
Come on guys speak up if it's happened to u
Because the other thread is making some people look like rapists
  Send a private message to this user    
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By some people, you mean you.

And I don't think you can call it being taken advantage of when you want it to happen and enjoyed it.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i woke uponce and there was this chick fucking me in my sleep.
she said "U asked me too u must have been talking in ur sleep"
I'm like nooooooo
And this other chick and her weird friend trying 2 getme 2 take pills.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope never happened to me.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Sun, 01 August 2004 16:52

she said "U asked me too u must have been talking in ur sleep"
I'm like nooooooo
And this other chick and her weird friend trying 2 getme 2 take pills.

I see your problem. Stop hanging around with pill poping junkies.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/me thinks someone is streching his thing Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sun, 01 August 2004 07:29]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sun, 01 August 2004 17:25

I see your problem. Stop hanging around with pill poping junkies.

gee, someone doesnt have a chip on their shoulder...

Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sun, 01 August 2004 07:36]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nim: not everyone that pops pills is a junkie dude Smile
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been taken advantage by women before but not like that. For money yes but never for sex, though a few people reckon this girl I ment one day wanted to take advantage of me in that way but I don't think so because we shouted each other drinks.She really liked me that chick but I knew she was after a bit of fun because she told me she was worried she was taking advantage of me but I wanted her so therefore its not taking advantage of. in your case with that chick thats more so sexual assult as she was having sex with you without your permession and the other girls you mentioned where getting you to take pills might not of wanted to fuck you but offer you there drugs

not meaning to offened you or anything there mate but thats just my opinion Smile
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah all the time continuously asking me for sex, my car, money etc etc etc..... Shocked
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Sun, 01 August 2004 19:44

Nim: not everyone that pops pills is a junkie dude Smile

Yeah but these ones seem to be.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Sun, 01 August 2004 14:52

I WISH !!! Very Happy

aslong as she is hot Confused
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had this thought today, kinda unusual but i was on a train which is the most likely place for unusual thoughts to occur.
Anyway is it possible to be raped by women?
Like what if you were walking (speaking hypotheticly of course) at night and 2 women attack you and rape you because they dont get any sex or they have diseases and thought you might make a good victim. I know I'm one messed up unit but can it occur without the use of drugs (spiking drinks,etc) and without consent? Unusual opinions please.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SillyCar88 wrote on Sun, 01 August 2004 23:13

I had this thought today, kinda unusual but i was on a train which is the most likely place for unusual thoughts to occur.
Anyway is it possible to be raped by women?
Like what if you were walking (speaking hypotheticly of course) at night and 2 women attack you and rape you because they dont get any sex or they have diseases and thought you might make a good victim. I know I'm one messed up unit but can it occur without the use of drugs (spiking drinks,etc) and without consent? Unusual opinions please.

Yeah, I've heard of this happening heaps... It's just that the media portrays guys as the evil ones and the girls - oooh, i'm so pretty and would never do that... Yeah right sluts!!! They do it all the time...
Toy SX
Regular

April 2003

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Even more messed up thinking is they could have a strap-on and rape you..... no this is not from experience, my rear chute is an exit point and exit point only Razz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im going to offer my personal opinion here on the drug/pill comments.

Think about the thousands upon thousands of people popping a pill every night in sydney. Then try to think about the last time you ever heard of someone dieing, crashing their car, bashing their wife, etc who was under the influence of such a pill.

In fact i would like to look at the statistics of drug related crimes (including alcohol) - i think you would find that in a pro-rata comparison, alcohol would surpass other illicit drugs 3 fold (at least) in the rate of crimes associated with its use (if you disregard possesion being a crime).

I actually think pot is far worse. Apathy, lathargy, and being retarded arent really that cool.

Shraka - what ed said is true. Unfortunately the very very few ruin the image for the masses, just like Anna Wood... and just like tools whoring up these forums.

As for the girls raping guys thing, all i can think of is Fat Pizza the movie! HAHA!
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep

My X Wife.

Around $150K worth, but, fingers burnt, lesson learnt, i think Crying or Very Sad
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a classic statement by the Directory of Emergency Services of SE Sydney Area Health Service, new years day 2001:

"we had all our emergency departments staffed expecting major utilisation of services, but we had less than x (fuckall) presentations last night. I atribute it to the major swing away from alcohol towards extasy and other recreational drugs"

find me any medico who would like to see the continued excesive social use of cigarettes and alcohol... No No No

and witzl - the rate FAR FAR exceeds 3x

cheers
ed
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually of an interestign note theres an article in the suday telegraph about how the crime rate has dropped over the last few years in b&e muggings theft of motor vehicle etc associated due to the dramatic drop in heroin available
funnily enough thou sexual assult and murder has increased
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 01 August 2004 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bet Mookie has been at a little club called Syrip down in Hobart Wink
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon14.gif  Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
happens all the time ! Laughing
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fk i cant stand people that are narrow minded about drugs, if someone wants to take pills so what, it doesnt make them a junkie, open ur fkn eyes, try new things, xtc is about the least addictive thing out there, or maybe next time just think before u open your mouth, coz you obviously have no idea what your talking about. Mad
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont think heroin quite counts as a recreational drug...
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was refering to pills, when i say pills i mean xtc
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you hookin' up with mookie for a coffee in the park?
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 02:09

the crime rate has dropped over the last few years in b&e muggings theft of motor vehicle etc associated due to the dramatic drop in heroin available

sleeker - i was referring to this ^^^^^^

cheers
ed
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh ok sweet, yeah it has dropped in availablitly but the price has also dropped aswell, making it more affordable, people out there are still tryin to make a market for it, whch is unfortunate
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rock Against People Taking Drugs!!

(^ oblique reference to robin and friends episode)

"it became obvious that most people had their drugs taken off them by the police..." Laughing

There was a rather noteworthy rape case in the UK many years ago where a young Mormon man was kidnapped at gunpoint and chained to a bed by some nutty female who proceeded to "raise his interest" and have her way with him. There was a big argument about whether his erection signified his consent - I'm not sure if she was found guilty.

Can't remember the details though...it must be the alzheimers kicking in from the pills I allegedy once took Cool
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jackel: Well no she wasn't good looking at all and to make it worse i had a gf that wasn't there at the time.

Mick: And no the chicks wanted a 3sum not not just 2 give me their drugs they were like 26 and i was like 17 . so i didn't think it would b a good idea .

I know a few people who take pills and they are fine.
The most intelligent person i know happens to take X n stuff like that.
I wouldn't do thinks
like that mainly cuz i get motion sickness so if i start spinning i'm spewing for the rest of the night

Cam RA40: I almost went in 2 syrup but i saw a bunch of weird people go in so we went elsewhere.

And the issue of females raping males It's a deffinate possablity i think but cuz he got a boner makes in consentual ? i very much doubt that i mean you can get a boner looking at random . Chances r she said something like "make it hard or i will cut it off"
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRUGS ARE BAD! the worst drug of the hole lot is alcohol its responsable for so many arguements, loss of life,car crashes,loss of money and unwanted sex (most people want sex but what would you wish never happened when you passed out from drinking and a bloke having fun with you when you wake up) not speaking from experence *thank god* but just think about it and yet its legal..... I suppose i can't really talk as I drink a bit, but it is true. man made shit is bad!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 15:46

Jackel: Well no she wasn't good looking at all and to make it worse i had a gf that wasn't there at the time.

Mick: And no the chicks wanted a 3sum not not just 2 give me their drugs they were like 26 and i was like 17 . so i didn't think it would b a good idea .

I know a few people who take pills and they are fine.
The most intelligent person i know happens to take X n stuff like that.
I wouldn't do thinks
like that mainly cuz i get motion sickness so if i start spinning i'm spewing for the rest of the night

Cam RA40: I almost went in 2 syrup but i saw a bunch of weird people go in so we went elsewhere.

And the issue of females raping males It's a deffinate possablity i think but cuz he got a boner makes in consentual ? i very much doubt that i mean you can get a boner looking at random . Chances r she said something like "make it hard or i will cut it off"

sorry dude. I thought you where saying that you thought the chicks where trying to fuck you because they wanted to give you pills. as for the female rape thing, it is possible, any thing a women does to you like fuck you in your sleep with out your permission is rape or holds a knife to you and tells you to have sex with her or she'll hack at your privite parts is also rape.
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 15:17

DRUGS ARE BAD!

I'd never have thought that you were an anti-drug campaigner mick????

After reading some of your posts I was convinced they were the product of too many, rather than too few drugs. Laughing
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so where are the boys that are supposed to be moderating this dribble? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it goes a little like this:

* i touch it, they whinge and start 6 other threads
* i dont touch it, people whinge about it

Yes i agree some of this is dribble, but there are some valid points raised on a few topics in amongst all the crap. At least it's not getting heated and abusive - this time.

SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ummmmmmm they've been slightly involved in the whole discussion, I don't think its dribble, people are making some good points here. We're all educating each other.

Anyway, in one of Mark B. Read books there's a scene where they've got hold of some bad guy and a women erouses him so they can chop off his Laughing Laughing willy Laughing Laughing and he very well knows that it was going to occur, but couldn't help himself from getting excited.
IS that dribble?!
I proving a point that just because the little fella says "hello" doesn't mean there is consent.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 18:48

Its a hard life for a moderator hey? At least its good pay Very Happy How do I apply? Very Happy
midnight
Regular

November 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was at the pub and this chick I sort of know asked me for money.
I told her "fuck off slut"

Razz
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you attempting to get this thread locked? Try be a little subtle next time. No No No
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 17:42

mick wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 15:17

DRUGS ARE BAD!

I'd never have thought that you were an anti-drug campaigner mick????

After reading some of your posts I was convinced they were the product of too many, rather than too few drugs. Laughing

Sorry, I was under the effects of taking a whole heap of painkillers at the time Razz
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
midnight wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 19:26

I was at the pub and this chick I sort of know asked me for money.
I told her "fuck off slut"

Razz

I was walking down the street once and this chick (stranger) came up to me asking for smokes and I told her to "Get fucked bitch, get a job!!" I don't think she liked it, strange thing was I seen her later on that day buying clothes at Myer I was like she can afford clothes but not smokes Confused what the fucks going on here? she mustin be too short of money to be buying a heap of fucking clothes, it's not like Myer's St Vinnies or something????
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes but she was married and I was doing it for the money so I don't feel bad about it and I'm not sure it counts as me being taken advantage of.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Settle down everyone who is upset with me. I don't think everyone who pops pills now and then is a junky. I was just saying that these people Mookie hangs around with seem to be.

I would say I'm not totally against drugs. However I find the people who take them to be fairly reprehensible people so I don't want to be associated with them.

I also don't drink very often (he says with a half empty bottle of Jack Daniel's in front of him... no I'm not drinking it now). There is far too much drinking going on these days. Especially people who drink with every dinner, and think it's okay to drink drive.

Anyway I was gonna write more but something shiny has come to my attention.

[Updated on: Mon, 02 August 2004 12:06]

HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 18:48

Yes i agree some of this is dribble, but there are some valid points raised on a few topics in amongst all the crap. At least it's not getting heated and abusive - this time.

OK I'll be a little less subtle shall I??
This is a public forum with at least one police offer that I know of cruising them, Do you all really want to announce who uses and who doesn't??? well thats just to start with!

And As I AM female, Cut out the name calling. it is not called for or warrented.

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HSV girl: I no it's a bit off the topic but i figured you would the best person to ask.
A HSV car is not a commadore is this right???

Shraka : I don't hangout with people like that at all it's just trouble seems to be attracted to me . I've never taken tpills like that.

I was thinking if the other drugs were as avialable as alcohol and tobacco then the crimes assosiated with them might happen more often . It's just a theory but if any1 can prove me wrong please do . I can't imagine me getting voilent after eating cake or smoke a few pipes.
But vodka will get me everytime it happens to alot of people
VODKA=VIOLENCE !!!!

HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 22:35

HSV girl: I no it's a bit off the topic but i figured you would the best person to ask.

Mookie,
It actually depends on who you talk to RE the HSV'S. Generally No they are not Commodores BUT there is a wide range of "HSV'S"
Some of them are most deffently not Commodores
Avalanche AWD,XUV AWD and of course the Maloo series.
The Clubsport series (Clubsport, Clubsport R8 and the Clubsport SE) are all NOT Commodores
The Coupe series(Coupe AWD, Coupe LE) are Not Commodores, nor are the GTS or GTO....
BUT A FEW THAT COME UNDER BOTH HEADINGS ARE:::

Grange
Senator
and the Senator Signature!

Cheers
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Originally HSV stood for Honda special vehicles and was owned by a friend of mine in Perth. Very Happy
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How are Clubsports not Commonwhores? ... ahh... Commodores.
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 02 August 2004 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 23:47

How are Clubsports not Commonwhores? ... ahh... Commodores.

Shraka,
They just arn't and the BIGGEST mixup is with these and the SS Commodore,
The SS is just the Sports Series Commodore and the Clubsport is a HSV!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 03 August 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same shit with a different name Smile
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 03 August 2004 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HSV_gal wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 23:19

Mookie wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 22:35

Mookie,
It actually depends on who you talk to RE the HSV'S. Generally No they are not Commodores BUT there is a wide range of "HSV'S"
Some of them are most deffently not Commodores
Avalanche AWD,XUV AWD and of course the Maloo series.
The Clubsport series (Clubsport, Clubsport R8 and the Clubsport SE) are all NOT Commodores
The Coupe series(Coupe AWD, Coupe LE) are Not Commodores, nor are the GTS or GTO....
BUT A FEW THAT COME UNDER BOTH HEADINGS ARE:::

Grange
Senator
and the Senator Signature!

Cheers

What a crock, of course they are all Commodores/Berlina/Calais/Stateman/Caprice/Ute/Cre wman/Adventra.

They all run down the same production line, and get most of the parts fitted here at Elizabeth.

HSV change mainly the following : Exhaust, fascias, brakes, wheels and tyres, engine calibrations, badging, etc.

Anyone that tells you different don't know shit.

QED

HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 03 August 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Tue, 03 August 2004 11:46

What a crock, of course they are all Commodores/Berlina/Calais/Stateman/Caprice/Ute/Cre wman/Adventra.

They all run down the same production line, and get most of the parts fitted here at Elizabeth.

HSV change mainly the following : Exhaust, fascias, brakes, wheels and tyres, engine calibrations, badging, etc.

QED

What so HSV themselves don't know what they are talking about I guess????
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 03 August 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

QED

So the Sprinter, Levin, Trueno are the same as a Corolla... Same shit. They all come from the same production line so they are the same.

Toyota change mainly the following : Exhaust, fascias, brakes, wheels and tyres, engine calibrations, badging, etc.

It is the same deal to what HSV does to their cars. Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Tue, 03 August 2004 02:07]

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 03 August 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HSV_gal wrote on Tue, 03 August 2004 12:00

QED

What so HSV themselves don't know what they are talking about I guess????

What are HSV saying ?

Simdog : To clarify, ALL HSV's roll down the same line, so their BASE STRUCTURE (body, interior wiring, carpet etc - except for the HSV unique parts like seats, door trims etc) is the same as Commodore et al. Except for the 300kW engines, even the engines are the same (essentially).

Care tto come and have a look ?

Cheers

Michael B

PS I work here as a Senior Manufacturiong Engineer, and one of my roles was the HSV AWD Coupe.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 03 August 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Tue, 03 August 2004 12:13

Simdog : To clarify, ALL HSV's roll down the same line, so their BASE STRUCTURE (body, interior wiring, carpet etc - except for the HSV unique parts like seats, door trims etc) is the same as Commodore et al. Except for the 300kW engines, even the engines are the same (essentially).

PS I work here as a Senior Manufacturiong Engineer, and one of my roles was the HSV AWD Coupe.

I understand this... I don't see why they can't call them an HSV? If they are changing more than just the badges then you should be allowed to call them a different car. A different exhaust, a different exterior + interior trim style/theme and different target market should be enough to validate the distance they try to put on the normal Holden name.

I am not saying the base for all HSV's are different to the base of the Holden models... That would be something only an HSV would try and kid himself (or herself, sorry HSV_gal) about.

[Updated on: Tue, 03 August 2004 02:34]

RA65 Sleeka
Regular

June 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 03 August 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep Razz
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 03 August 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Tue, 03 August 2004 12:25

bbaacchhyy wrote on Tue, 03 August 2004 12:13

I understand this... I don't see why they can't call them an HSV? If they are changing more than just the badges then you should be allowed to call them a different car. A different exhaust, a different exterior + interior trim style/theme and different target market should be enough to validate the distance they try to put on the normal Holden name.

I am not saying the base for all HSV's are the same as the base of the Holden models... That would be something only an HSV would try and kid himself (or herself, sorry HSV_gal) about.

I have no problems them calling them HSV's, but I get tired when people think they are completely different cars, and swallow the bullshit often fed that they use different materials, torques etc.

That's all. Back to the real crap that this thread was about !!!
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 03 August 2004 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whoops... typo.

Quote:

I am not saying the base for all HSV's are different the base of the Holden models... That would be something only an HSV would try and kid himself (or herself, sorry HSV_gal) about.

I meant to say this ^^^

Anyway back on topic. No, never been taken advantage of. Razz
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 03 August 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just before we get back to the topic....

Michael, I think I read in the Australian a few weeks ago that HSV have adopted, holus bolus, a new client order scheduling management system to get better control of your processes there. Is this the case ? What the name of the system ? How well does it work in the real world ?

Now on topic - I dated a police officer in WA many years ago now and she informed me that under WA state laws a female could not be charged with the rape of a male as females lack the necessary 'physical equipment' to effect the rape - as the eyes of the law saw it. At best/worst she could be charged with sexual molestation and common assult, at that time.
Mitch.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 03 August 2004 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ra23celica wrote on Tue, 03 August 2004 12:38

Just before we get back to the topic....

Michael, I think I read in the Australian a few weeks ago that HSV have adopted, holus bolus, a new client order scheduling management system to get better control of your processes there. Is this the case ? What the name of the system ? How well does it work in the real world ?

NFI. We are upstream of that process and just build 'em.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Panda = Faster?
Next Topic:Release the hounds.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 05:04:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010664939880371 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.