Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » BUY SPEED!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 11:17 Go to next message
Go out and buy the new speed mag...

"It is really good"
  Send a private message to this user    
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*sigh* DAMN!! Thought I had a new HOOKUP!! hehe Very Happy
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol...
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh
yeah i thought "uh oh mods arent gonna be happy"

Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe... I can see that Speed Core... By the look of your signature...
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not to mention his name
how can u listen to that shite

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, I usually buy the magazine anyway, but whats so special about this issue?
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LMFAO!! Dude it depends on what type of SPEEDCORE...alot of Thrash/Industrial sounds are published as SPEEDCORE, when in fact it is just thrash metal with the 808's pumping some kind of warehouse/distorted bass.

I'm more into my Dutch Gabber, NU-NRG, and I know a lot of ppl call it "cheeze" but I absolutely love Happy ardcore! Very Happy Most uplifting sound ever produced...even though it died in the ass about 5-6 years ago......ahhhh I'm an ol' skool raver! Oh well!

I am a strong follower of dark D&B sounds, ever heard of DJ TEEBEE? Very strong, distorted sounds that don't follow the norm for D&B....very alien sounding!

Oh and my signature...hehe....I'm a "responsible user"!! And more importantly, I don't rob anyone to get lifted a couple times a year that I do it!!

If any of you guys do it, leave it for special occasions, ideally leaving 3 months between nights that you "roll". Let your serotonin levels recouperate....and invest in 5HT-P!!

And please please please EZ-TEST IT!! I'm a registered nurse and I've seen some awful consequences of people not testing their stuff, ie. PMA in the pills as opposed to MDMA!

Don't beleive the latest media info that it does not do long term damage.....sorry to say it, but it does!!!! I've spent a good 3 and half years sourcing "independant" reserch reports on the effects, and although I believe that there is definately damage to serotonin receptors and other effects on brain chemistry which lead mainly to depression, I am of the firm belief that this is more so attributed as a result of frequent, high dose exposure to MDMA.

Also statistics have been twisted and manipulated in a way to give MDMA a bad name, "not that it SHOULD have a good name either"!!

There has never been a death "solely" attributed to MDMA use!! (I shit you not!). When probed into further, all deaths labled as MDMA OD, have shown that PMA and/or poly drug use was detected!

However, using any psychoactive substance responsibly, I beleive can give you a different outlook on live, for good, and in many cases, sadly....for the worst!

If in doubt, please don't do drugs!!!

For me it has been enlightening, and definetly opened the doors of perception for me!

And for the record.........I don't drive while under the effects of anything! If you can afford to get "high" you can afford to catch a cab!!

Peace out,
SPEEDCORE!!
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah it was good back in the old day
yeah ive heard of teebee....DnB rocks....i could die to it....mind u with teebee its more sit down chill as opposed to busting it

Gimmes some NU-NRG artists cause that shites insane...love it !!

Yeah i agree....i used to do "it" once every 2 months and even that turned out to be to often for me....so after high skool itll be like once every 5 months....ill go to the others straight

ive gone straight b4...as long as the music is good im up

and yes moderation is the key

(Sorry mods if this is a little on the border)

Ta
Mani

BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to hear an informative & researched opinion on that subject, something rarely seen these days.
I couldn't agree more.
GT4_Steve
Regular

June 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats 5HT-P?
Where the hell would you get a test kit?

Must be getting old..or the brain is leaky.
Steve.
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bigworm, Manipulate: I sincerely thank you for your accepting words.

hmmm I take it you are sydney based manipulate??
Dude you gotta come up and party in Bris-Vegas!!!
Home of Nu-NRG and hardcore in Australia, and the best at
BUSTING!! Very Happy hmmm dj's too many to list, however Jonny "RR Fierce" from UK was one of my fav...he died on the Sunshine Coast early the next day after the rave, his last set was pure bliss, and yes I was straight that night!! Smile

Not too sure on the style sydney peeps dance.....Melb people dance in a style I call the "shuffle" talc powder on the floors and all!

Here in bris its hard to explain you have to see it! High knee movements, spins, more spins, floor work ie. low flying moves, ala old skool breakdancing moves! and GLOWIES are GHEY!! only for the noobs! My fav stlye of music to dance to is Hardcore and D&B though I tone down the spins and stuff for D&B! I like heaps of styles of D&B, ragga (your typical rasta type lyrics), then you have good local stuff "bris" like Static'n'Lincoln, lots of female vocals, some excellent sounds,and really nice guys too, friendly!! "support your aussie artists"!!
and then the more frenzied quick quick quick, B-Boy lyrics with equally quick drum loops. Ever played GTA3??? not so commercial but similar to the MSX radio channel...haha that was the only channel I used for the whole game!

St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SPEEDCORE wrote on Tue, 24 September 2002 23:04

Ever played GTA3??? not so commercial but similar to the MSX radio channel...haha that was the only channel I used for the whole game!

Chatterbox FM man!! Cool ahhah

oh, and the mp3 player
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy Very Happy
its been a while since ive been to one cause of freekn yr 12

Yeah sydney all the way mate

yep gloweys are for noobs....or trance lovers....
yeah i like all styles of DnB ...mainly tech-step....dont like up beat stuff like roni size though....only exception.....

fav DnB Dj would be elroy

well im going up to QLD for skoolies...so ill give ya a buzz maybe...show me what u QLD ppl got Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dunno about up there...but raves down here have been divided ppl wise

Ta
Mani

[Updated on: Tue, 24 September 2002 13:21]

SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GT4-steve: Hi mate! 5HT-P is a substance that is the precursor to 5HT! 5HT = serotonin -P = precursour. Hope you understand that, hehe. Anyway, the FOOD and DRUG adminsitration of australia, "ot too sure on the actuall name of the government group"has never passed the saftey of 5HT-P to be used on the aussie market, trust me it is safe....unless your on SSRI's
SSRI = Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor, in laymans terms it is a type of antidepessant.
WARNING DO NOT TAKE 5HT-P or MDMA if on SSRI's!!!

Anyhoo, 5HT-P can be bought over the internet, do a serch!
It's main use for "MDMA users" is that it potentially speeds up the recovery time for serotonin levels, and also "generally" makes you "BLOW UP" real HARD! Do a serch for pre and post-loading for MDMA use......I will not put up specificas here! soz!

As for the test kits well, its been quite a while since I bought one, and last I heard LIL JOHNNY didn't want us to be safer as apparently they have been banned in australia. Yet again serch the net.... if you do get one make sure you get the one that has at least 2 test reagent chemicals, I think the best has three, have to be in Glass Dropper bottles also cause the nature of these chemicals is corrosive and become useless if shipped in plastic dropper bottles! The three test one is the best so far, tests for MDMA or MDxx like substances, PMA "which is the KILLER, stay away" and also someother test!! Please realise these tests are not an indication that a particular pill is "SAFE"!! It is only a "good" guide to what you are getting. It does not specify what dosage, and what other harmful substances that could potentially be within a given pill!
Always remember, "drug cooks are there to make money, not to worry if it will kill you!!!"

'nough said!
GT4_Steve
Regular

June 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey thanks Speedcore! all well and understood.
I'll do a bit of searching around and I'm quite curious to see some info on the kits.

Drug cooks...hmmmm....glass???!!!??? can you believe what those bastards will let their consciences (or lack thereof) will put in?

and thanks for the info. I also believe that much like driving, it all comes down to the individual. Remember everyone, like they say...speed kills...now hands up who sped today!?! Nobody on this law abiding forum I'm sure Wink
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too tired to get exhaustive but on top of everything speedcore mentions (which is accurate and very informative):

preload and recovery on 5ht-p... + also magnesium and an anti oxidant like vit c

NEVER mix E and amphetamine / cocaine... BAD BAD BAD... current theory of mdma neurotoxicity is based on the dopamine cross reactivity with depleted serotonin receptor sites... keep your dopamine as low as you can (ie dont do stimulants at the same time).

E is contraindicated with not only SSRI's but also tricycilc antidepressants, and MOAI's... if you dont know what they are CHECK!!

ALSO... if you are on ANY drugs that are metabolised throught the liver P450 pathway... dont do E!!! youll increase the half life of both the drug and the E and can have serious problems... bad bad bad...

after all that ... www.pillreports.com ... plus an ez tester... play safe!!!

cheers
ed
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 24 September 2002 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GT4_Steve wrote on Tue, 24 September 2002 23:59

Remember everyone, like they say...speed kills...now hands up who sped today!?! Nobody on this law abiding forum I'm sure Wink

Like someones signature says....speed doesnt kill.....stopping does... Very Happy
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BUY SPEED!!! Wed, 25 September 2002 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol yeah the magazine is a really cool read and there is a wile celica in the (new shape) to the tune of over 300kw at all four wheels yep you read correctly.....

hey speedcore remember dj roger ramjet i work with him

and yeah happy hard is prolly one one the coolest sounds ever
and you can't go past ROTTADAM!!!!
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Wed, 25 September 2002 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mx83toy wrote on Wed, 25 September 2002 17:04

the magazine is a really cool read and there is a wile celica in the (new shape) to the tune of over 300kw at all four wheels yep you read correctly.....

Pete,

I'm still not sure i read it correctly. What do you mean @ all 4 wheels?

The new shape celica is only FWD or did they release a newer special model.

Can you Scan the article and email it to me?
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BUY SPEED!!! Wed, 25 September 2002 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe yeah Rotterdam is pretty much the home of what I call
Dutch Gabber! You do realise that the reason the Hardcore sound took off in Rotterdam was because it was favoured by the soccer hooligans of that area....Rotterdam being the biggest shipping port in all of europe, (well at least I was told it was).

Nah man don't know Ramjet dude? what style he spin...or used to spin?
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Wed, 25 September 2002 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The yellow celica is 'the Ultimate Celica' a joint project between Rodney Mullen & TRD. I saw a picture of it ages ago, & bought some speed today, which reminded me to buy the magazine (just kiding! Laughing ) and lo & behold. It is the sexiest looking car I've seen for a while, fatter gaurds, almost F60ish front end, and GT4 running gear putting out 394Kw at the flywheel.

It is 1000% sex.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: BUY SPEED!!! Wed, 25 September 2002 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rodney Mullen?
hes like my fav sk8er of all time he is the coolest Cool
[mikey]
Regular

May 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Wed, 25 September 2002 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
speed sux, its a piss poor mag =] LOL =]
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Wed, 25 September 2002 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Millen, Mullen, whatever!
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Wed, 25 September 2002 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can buy 5HTP from good health food stores, but most easily off the net. Preload before. Can cause nightmares for 2-3 days after dropping.
GT4_Steve
Regular

June 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Wed, 25 September 2002 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll have to get the guys to keep and eye out for Toyotas or hot Celicas in future. We do that mag at work. I have a laminated poster of the first issue cover on my wall :)
[mikey]
Regular

May 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Wed, 25 September 2002 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
steve, do you work for APC?

Michael
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Thu, 26 September 2002 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah...as in, can you get me a discount on my MOTOR mag subscription?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Thu, 26 September 2002 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I know a lot of ppl call it "cheeze" but I absolutely love Happy ardcore! Most uplifting sound ever produced...even though it died in the ass about 5-6 years ago......ahhhh I'm an ol' skool raver! Oh well!

dude... there is nothing cheeze about happy hardcore... i too believe it is the most uplifting sound ever! how can anyone be anrgy with happy hardcore? it just wouldnt fit!
yeah it did die in the arse about 5-6 yrs ago... but down here man, its coming back BIT TIME! all the old skool classics are reappearing, and new ones are emerging! its a good time to be a raver! Very Happy
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon10.gif  Mr Snuffalufalufagus .......had no probs snorting, LOL! Thu, 26 September 2002 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For those that don't know what Happy Hard sounds like....think Sesame Street characters tweeking on methamphetamine Razz

Yeah but it will NEVER come back as hard as it once was....
every now and then we get (in bris) some old H-H dj's, Hixxy is a good example and Scott Brown guaranteed to come at least every year, and I'm in heaven, G/F laughs at how I will be busting in a D&B room (compact close to the ground movements), hear some happy in another room and run to that room, (big ass flared out moves).

This weekend DJ PROMO is here in bris.... I'm so looking forward to this one!!!! Not happy but a true Thunderdome hero!! Very Happy
Man am I gonna be sore from dancing!!
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: BUY SPEED!!! Tue, 01 October 2002 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man happy hardcore is awsum! stirs all kinds of emotions inside me wen i listen to the fast paced bass and sweet singing of the vocalist. DUNE used to go off! they're heaps mellow now with the london symphony orchestra and all. D/L who wants to live forevertrance mix or sumthing like that. chilled to the bone... but all time favorite happy harcore track is angel by a-tension.
there is this heaps massive (dare i say) Rave mid nex year. All the old school DJ's. Scooter Ultrasonic etc.
its gonna be huge! but pricey...
dont bag me out for being lame or anything but u dont need drugs to have fun. i go to events loaded with banannas, raw eggs and chuppa chupps and i have a helluva fine time. i'm not just one of those glow stick wavers either, i go in full fury, (wish i knew how to break dance though)hahahaha...
man it would be heaps mad if we all met one day. ravers are hard to find these days.
a celica with 300kw at the wheels is the hectic! thats about 100 x more than what i've got! anyways, i've overstayed my welcome so keep the beats dropping and the music bumping
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BUY SPEED!!! Wed, 02 October 2002 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man i go straight everywhere as well i enjoy it alot more so thats cool....cool track how about "i know a place thats deep down inside you with smiling faces around everywhere, i know this place i'll show you i'll guid you bluh bluh .....come take my hand......." man i han't heard that trak in a long long time but faarrrkkkk that chils me everytime i hear it!!!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Thu, 03 October 2002 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude... that angel song ROCKS! huge bass in it, and some awesome high pitched lyrics.
i remember back in the day when just about every song was made into a happy hardcore track by speeding up the vocals, adding some happy electronic sounds and some crayz fast bass. IT RULED!

anyway, id be very interested in this rave next year... i've been waiting YEARS to hear that scooter is coming to australia! man he is the king of happy hard... (not so much with the new stuff, but it's still good)... back to the heavyweight jam was an awesome CD.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: BUY SPEED!!! Thu, 03 October 2002 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got the new scooter album the other day... It's cool...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Thu, 03 October 2002 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i finally found a place that sells the HAPPY 2B HARDCORE albums.... so i went out and bought vol 2 and 4 today!
*doofdoofdoof alallalalal!!*

any ravers in sydney.... GO TO UTOPIA THIS SATURDAY!!you have coming in from the states... ROB GEE!!!!!
creator of the classic "OH extacy you... you got what i neeeed!"

the witzl is angry with ROB GEE No No No cos the witzl will be in melbourne Mad Mad

[Updated on: Thu, 03 October 2002 13:52]

strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: BUY SPEED!!! Thu, 03 October 2002 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Melbourne?! ahhhhhhhhhh Buggered!
RoB Geeee!that guy goes nutz! hahaha, speaking of utopia... i remember once i drove home after a rave and got a MASSIVE cramp in my right calf. throttle went to the floor and couldnt do anything but steer and go faster. Shocked man i was in pain and scared to the verge of staining my pants. i took my foot off the throttle by shifting it over to the left but then i couldnt use my left leg to brake because my right foot was under the brake pedal, had to use the hand brake to slow down. my pulse was beating like 250 BPM at the time. farken lucky it was late at night and no damage was done.
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: BUY SPEED!!! Thu, 03 October 2002 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAha
Thats some F**KED up shizzle

I hate the cramps
Your leg just shoots out like a rocket

Worse if your on a train and u kick the person in front of u thats coming down
Not a good combination

Mani
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BUY SPEED!!! Sat, 05 October 2002 07:17 Go to previous message
Laughing you guyz are faarrrkkkkked Laughing i was cruising down the m4 last night playing with the radio and this track came up fling like an angle or something like that MAN!!! it went off!!!!!!! i spunout cause i was listening and before i knew it i was alittle over the speed limit Evil or Very Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Computer TV Tuner cards?
Next Topic:Anyone out there?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 06:39:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069761276245117 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.