Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » [SOLD] NEW racing seats for sale (price drop)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
[SOLD] NEW racing seats for sale (price drop) Tue, 03 August 2004 10:11 Go to next message
Howdy all! My mate is selling these NEW racing seats (to be sold together as the pair, will not seperate)

This is a pic of them currently installed
http://img45.exs.cx/img45/3338/seats005.jpg

And now, here is the blurb from the seller:--->

"They come with the universal flat rails with an easy forward back lever.
Mods will be required but everything is flat so its very easy to do.
didnt use the rails the seats came with, it was easier to mod to existing rails.. Currently installed in a Satria GTi so cannot tell you its gonna be simple to fit into a toyota but 2 pieces of thick metal across your current mounting holes on your current rails with the seat removed and then bolt this seat onto those rails.. piece of cake

I have fitted them in the car and then realised i dont really fit very comfortably in em... (BIG FAT ASS!! Razz ) ... so i am going back to the factory recaros

Looking for $550 for the pair EDIT: NOW $470
but I am negotiable.. preferable WA buyer
seats are in bayswater at the moment in the car still"

If you are interested, please SMS my mate Riaz on 0438 616 840

Thanks
DAMO
TRD 83

[Updated on: Sat, 21 August 2004 09:18]

Send a private message to this user    
1973_KE20
Regular

April 2004
Re: NEW racing seats for sale Tue, 03 August 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pic doesnt work buddy
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: NEW racing seats for sale Tue, 03 August 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Works for me.
onemxracer
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: NEW racing seats for sale Tue, 03 August 2004 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i see nada too
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: NEW racing seats for sale Tue, 03 August 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can u put up another link for pic plz

stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: NEW racing seats for sale Tue, 03 August 2004 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Damo, can you pm me, to arrange for me t have a looksee, so I can see if my fat arse will fit into these puppies Shocked . Might have to wait until the weekend though, I'm flat stick at work.

Cheers

Jeff
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: NEW racing seats for sale Tue, 03 August 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys - not much I can do at the moment... hosting site must be off line Confused

Try downloading the attached pic...

Jeff, you'll have to contact Riaz 0438 616 840 about viewing of the seats and sitting ya ass in them! Razz
It easier viewed on the weekend knowing Riaz anyways, so that shouldn't be a drama.

Cheers guys - sorry bout the dramas

DAMO
TRD 83

Attachment: seats 005.jpg
(Size: 21.35KB, Downloaded 62 time(s))

levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: NEW racing seats for sale Tue, 10 August 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

What brand are they dude???

WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: NEW racing seats for sale Tue, 10 August 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm.. no specific markings on them at all. They are just a universal seat... Not sure who makes them.
But who cares!! $550 for 2 is better than $550 for one Recaro (haha - as if recaro's are that cheap!!) Razz know what I mean?!

Thats all the info I got off Riaz anyway.. if you have any other questions, you'll have to buzz him on his mobile.

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: NEW racing seats for sale Wed, 11 August 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think they are recaro copies
cri_ag
Regular

August 2002
Re: NEW racing seats for sale Wed, 11 August 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was down at my local auto one last sunday and they have the same seats (different colour but can get red) for 250 on special. not trying to have a go at you but maybe your mate should rethink prices?
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: NEW racing seats for sale Wed, 11 August 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah?? $250?? Thats a pretty good price! Which Auto One was this? and did they have blue?

Still thats each.. and on special..
To stick up for my mate they are normally over $300 each for recaro copies (which is what he got them for) which adds up to over $600. He's selling for $550, so already you are saving at least $50 on RRP. Plus he also states that price is negotiable.. so it would all depend on what people wanna offer him. He's just trying to get as much money back on an impulse buy as most of us would like in the same situation.

I still think the seats he's selling are cheap for a pair - so if anyone is willing to pick up a bargain, give Riaz a call!!

Thanks
DAMO
cri_ag
Regular

August 2002
Re: NEW racing seats for sale Thu, 12 August 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
harboard auto one, yea i thought it was a bloody good deal, especialy because they seem to be fairly comfortable. they had black with blue inserts and all black ones in stock. dont know if they had all red, good value seats in my book.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: NEW racing seats for sale (price drop) Tue, 17 August 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Note: I've been informed that these seats are still available.

*bump*
& price drop to $470

Cheers
DAMO
TRD 83
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [SOLD] NEW racing seats for sale (price drop) Sat, 21 August 2004 09:20 Go to previous message
update: SOLD

Thanks for the interest people! Smile

Damo
TRD 83
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet
Next Topic:*SOLD* Davies Craig temp sensor switch
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 06:13:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013622999191284 seconds