Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 21 July 2004 14:08 Go to next message
Howdy all!!
Yes - I put my hand up to organise the next one. And I said it would be in August... so i thought i would make it the end of August to give me enough time to organise a cruise! Razz
Also - thought it was time to make a new post to give people ample time to mark the calender... As we saw last time - Ross gave heaps of warning and the end result would have been some 25 odd cars I think?! Hopefully we can have another decent group on this cruise.

So anyway - down to business...
Date: Sunday 29 August 2004.
Time: Aprox 2pm start

Thought it was best to start a bit later this time to allow for late nights Saturday, and not loosing half the group cos they get hungry!! hehehe
Cruise Map: yet to be confirmed between now and then. However i can tell you it will be metro area and checkpoints will be undercover in case of bad weather!

Thats it for now... just thought I would start the ball rolling and gather some interest.
Keep an eye on this post for future developments and ideas... Very Happy

Cheers
DAMO
TRD 83
  Send a private message to this user    
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 21 July 2004 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be there in some form or another Wink
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 21 July 2004 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hopefully you can count me in too
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 22 July 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh sounds good, but it would be good to get the map organised fairly soon. you can suggest a map and then people can have a say in it, but dont change it too much because this is your cruise and dont change a location just because someone doesnt want to drive 10km further. Mad

enough of my ranting, i will most likely be there
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 22 July 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The best way to design a cruise is to start North and end up South.
Or start South and end up North
Or start East and end up at the beach
etc etc.

There is nothing worse than having to travel 30mins south to the start point, and then having the end point another 30mins-45mins south of that.

It means that you have a 1+hr drive home after the run, so you end up doing 2ce as many kms.
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 22 July 2004 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exactly Very Happy

rob
GA70
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 22 July 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there, not sure about toycsx tho, might not have motor finished by then, we will see how we go.
But sounds like it will be fun. Razz

Might bring along some of the sniperz crew that have toyotas.
(www.sniperz.net) Rolling Eyes

Cant wait! Very Happy Very Happy
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 22 July 2004 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good stuff - interest generated already! Smile

Thanks for the points so far people.
Don't worry - I've been on a few cruises in my driving years, so I got a pretty good idea of the basics as CrUZsida mentioned.
But also - as Rob mentioned, once I get the map done, there's not gonna be too many changes to it, just to suit one or two people... I'll make up a cruise, and if people wanna come, cool - if not, they can cruise around the block till their hearts content!! Razz

Cheers
DAMO
TRD 83
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 22 July 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hey dudes long time no see er speak

i've changed jobs so im no longer able to bludge on the internet all day, so i come on once in a while to see whats happening (im on dial up so its so slow)

enough ranting

north, south where evers cool, i havent driven the mk2 for ages
(i'll have it back on the road in a week) Very Happy Shocked Very Happy

lets hope theres a good turn out

stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sat, 24 July 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Always up for a good cruise Very Happy . Although I have sold my celica Sad , hopefully the gt4 will be here at the end of the month Cool (getting dicked around by DOTARS). So it should be on the road by the time the cruise comes along. I don't care where you start or finish the thing,A cruise is supposed to involve some driving Rolling Eyes . And I enjoy driving. whatever you come up with, I am sure it will do just fine.

Cheers
Jeff
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sat, 24 July 2004 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My first car (purchased 24/7/04) is a RA28 and id love to see some other classic celicas as i have become totally facinated with them. You wouldnt mind a new face would you?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sat, 24 July 2004 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spectre wrote on Sat, 24 July 2004 19:13

My first car (purchased 24/7/04) is a RA28 and id love to see some other classic celicas as i have become totally facinated with them. You wouldnt mind a new face would you?

Oh course you can come.
The more the merrier.
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 26 July 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YAY more RA28'z!!!

Sounds like a plan, i shood b there!!! Hopefully better weather than last time Razz

btw, did we eva get pics posted from tha last cruise?

LJ
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 28 July 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep - sure did - but to find them you may need to join Yahoo Group "oldskooltoys" which is Perth based, and look up a link or two in there.
Mitch.
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 28 July 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Mitch, are you going to come along and show us your drifting style. That thread was a crack up. WORD. Very Happy
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 28 July 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good cant wait Very Happy
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 28 July 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spectre - congrats on the old skool purchase! Nice car to start your obsession with!! Razz
Last cruise featured a selection of tasty celica's.. with LJ's "MISFIT" Celica being one of the more sexy ones! Very Happy
Dood - as CrUZsida said, the more the merrier!! See you there!

Sorry people - I've been a bit under the weather lately - so nothing concrete yet - but don't worry, I'll get my A$$ in gear by the end of August.. as well as organising a shindig for my birthday! Smile (so much to do, so little time)

Keep the interest coming, and the word spreading...

Cheers
DAMO
TRD 83

ps. Lauryn - Ross is working on an actual site that will be able to be accessed by all - on line soon *crosses fingers* - I'm sure this will feature some of the pics from our first cruise!
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 29 July 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stumpy,
CLG dared me to post my latest ghetto mod on this Forum when I saw him last week, and over 400 views later, you can see the result. Don't know why it got moved to The Outhouse, its a definite mod/tech/conversion that I am running myself at the present moment, while I sort out an accelerator pedal for
the car.
Word !
Anyway, I still have heaps to do on my car but I hope to be on the cruise at the end of August.
And I want to pick your brain about your ST165 as well mate, so I hope to catch up with you then !
Cheers,
Mitch.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 29 July 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Calling shotgun in the fooly sic dorifto GZE black 23 dude![shameless use of emoticons] Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Cool Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Razz Laughing Cool Confused Shocked Surprised Smile Very Happy Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 29 July 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well as for my brain, I don't know if there is that much to pick from Razz .Have finally got the approval for the GT4, unfortunately it wont be arriving for another two weeks Sad.then three to seven days for custom's clearance. It will make it tight to have it on the road for the cruise but where there's a will!! CLG will your GT4 be on the road in time?

Cheers

Jeff
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 29 July 2004 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not a snowball's chance in Hell, in that time frame!
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 29 July 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Onya, WA_TRD! Count me in - hopefully in the Supra, by then. Cool

reg's

Justin
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 29 July 2004 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yay 2pm start Very Happy
doesn't mean i have to say awake all night and day like last time Confused
count me in and a few more supras
D-D-T
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sat, 31 July 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys,
I don't have a toyota, but was interested in an old corona MK2 or something as my next car- but i'd love to come and see some of the other stuff (celicas etc) and have a chat with some of the guys/gals at the cruise.
currently i have a GH sigma sedan with a legal VN commodore V6 conversion.

i'm trying to think if there's anything toyota related about my car but the best i can come up with is the stud pattern. -oh and i parked next to a toyota yesterday..
Laughing

so, do i qualify?

DDT
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sat, 31 July 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd like to see this V6 Sigma personally!! Shocked

Given I have a Sigma wagon in my yard - I can't discriminate against them! Razz

yeah - i say come down... as i've always said, i like to encourage a bit of variety!

Do you have any pics of the beast you can post? website or somethin??

thats my 5cents

DAMO
TRD 83
D-D-T
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sat, 31 July 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great, i'm looking forward to the cruise!

so, you have a sigma wagon? i have one too -its been my faithful donkey for 6 years- although i'd reaaaaally like to keep it and fix it up, i can't quite justify it because *every* part is tired- thats why i got this new one. i wish it were a wagon though. Sad

http://216.240.128.35/~ibanez/modules.php?set_albu mName=album28&op=modload&name=gallery& file=index&include=view_album.php

the last pic is the latest, where i swapped the wheels over from the wagon.

i'm enjoying this car a lot but its lacking something my crappy 2L GE wagon had- i dunno what that is so i'll probably car-hop for a while (eg. to an old corona mkII!).

DDT
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sat, 31 July 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oohh, if ya looking for a toyota, then go the supra!!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

mk2 or mk3!!!

When u get your toyota come on over to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oldskooltoyota

we are a perth based egroup at this stage, but a website will generate more interest soon.

good to see you have chosen the correct path in toyota Cool

nice sigma too, we all know someone who has had a sigma or someone who owns a sigma Laughing

rob
88 TT
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sat, 31 July 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
D D T good to see you made it on hear

nice sigma, my cars back on the road again Very Happy

as of tommorw we have 29 days to get our shit together

wheres the map? Laughing

WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 02 August 2004 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No exact map as yet - but don't worry - I'll have it done in time! I work well under pressure! Razz

I can tell you that this time around it will be starting North and finishing South, as opposed to last time.
I'll be getting out the road book in the near future to plan the exact route. Maybe go for a run on the weekend to investigate a couple of meeting points.

Thats about all so far - sorry guys. Stay tuned tho...

DAMO
TRD 83
Justice
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 03 August 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys i wont b on this one my car is in peices now Cool Cool gotta get into it hey i got enough money for paint and stuff now. i mite b buying a race car aswell.... and u guys asked bout pics from last cruze i made a site sry i been really slack lately wit updating it but ill do it soon k its www.freewebs.com/toyotastuff ill add pics from my celica and from the next cruze if u guys give me some pics.....
adavy84
Regular

February 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 03 August 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys i should be there to show off my ae82 4agte Very Happy

and would be my 1st toymods cruise.

cheers
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 03 August 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should finish the cruise with a bbq at a park or something Very Happy
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 03 August 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm - middle of winter, rain, cold temps and all that.. BBQ is not really what I had in mind! Razz
I'm sure the BBQ at a park/beach will be in full effect come Summer...

I was actually thinking of finishing off at a Cinema and maybe heading to a movie afterwards... but thats purely personal choice. I'll leave it up to y'all if you wanna head to the movies too.. Smile

First things first... back to the map
*damo goes back to browsing his road book*

regards
DAMO
TRD 83

adavy84 - look forward to seeing you (and your car) there!
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 04 August 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another one ill miss, im flying to sydney to watch my mate JIMMAH drifting in the HPI Drift Nationals at oran park...

NEXT TIME!
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 04 August 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh well, next time, hey, post up some photos from the event, would be intersting to have a look at, as im sure everyone else would wanna have a look too. Cool
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 04 August 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Russ - you using that old excuse again???! Laughing

yeh man... there will be many more next times to come.

Have fun in Sydney!

DAMO
TRD 83
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sat, 07 August 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damo

Got a map going yet ?
nik3t
Regular

January 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sat, 07 August 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys

me and my cuz both have turbo'd ta22's....final stages of getting them on the road.....we both live north and would luv to join in a cruz...

cheers

nick
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sat, 07 August 2004 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GTStar - umm yeah.. getting there. I got the road book out of my car the other day! Rolling Eyes

nik3t - will your cars be on the road by the time the cruise comes aroung? will be good to see ya down there! Smile

DAMO
TRD 83
nik3t
Regular

January 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sun, 08 August 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah mine 4 sure....picking mine from wilkinsons tomorow .....just needs a final clean up and shes ready to go...as for my cuz his car is at barries dyno getting tuned....so yeah we are in!!
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sun, 08 August 2004 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can we have a stopoff near a beach just incase it's a nice sunny day and all the chicks are out Razz

could have one stop off in kings park, that would be sweet havn't been there for a long time
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Mon, 09 August 2004 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YO
I've got the basic outlay of the cruise now... and no, sorry Jackel, it doesn't go anywhere near the coast Confused (there's plenty of time for that come summer)

I've just gotta get the street names and directions now and it should be all good. I'll finish off this week and then give it a test run this weekend. Smile

Hope everyone is still keen to cruise!! Cool

DAMO
TRD 83
JZA70_R
Regular

December 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 10 August 2004 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm will need to see if i have it off if i do if not well maybe next time, just hope somethin doesnt break on my car at the track day the day before.... Razz
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 11 August 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
am i blind or is every detail of the start of this cruise here except for where it begins? Confused

just a small detail that i would like to know Very Happy
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 11 August 2004 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh haa! You'll find out when everyone else finds out!
So far only I know the big brother secret.... I mean the start of the cruise secret!.. Laughing

For OldSkool Toys members on the last cruise... this cruise will be starting around the same area as the last cruise finished!
Boring I know... but thats the only part the same... it just fits in to the rest of my cruise that way!! Razz

ACTUAL details (as opposed to vague hints) coming soon!!

cheers
DAMO
TRD 83
rossvw
Occasional Poster

November 2002
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 11 August 2004 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hey, havent been on a cruise yet and would be interested.

cheers Ross
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sat, 14 August 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was up

so where this so called map? Laughing

is there some kind of confirmed list of people or what?

im in regardless
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sat, 14 August 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
two coronas Razz

wheres the rest !!!

anyone on here own one of the supras that were at Malaga today they look sweet Smile
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Sun, 15 August 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will deffiantly be there in my RA28!
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Tue, 17 August 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carn Damo......more moosh moosh with tha map boi Razz
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 18 August 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Lauryn... you knoe me, always busy - selling BOV's and riding in turbo mini's!! Hard to fit in time to finish the map!! Laughing JK...

ok - here's a few more details to keep people keen. Final details to be confirmed - actual map won't be given out till the day.

Sunday 29 August 2004
Gather: 2pm
Cruise start: 2.30pm

Start/Checkpoint 1
Morley Galleria shopping center - undercover carpark off Walter Rd West (behind Fast Eddies/Chicken Treat)

Checkpoint 2
Not telling - have to keep some surprises for the day.

Finish/Checkpoint 3
Garden City shopping center - undercover carpark off Almondbury Dr.

Short and sweet I know... but haven't had as much time to work out a more elaberate plan! Confused

Can I get a bit of a Roll Call from this post onwards to work out how many copies of the map I'll need. If you have friends coming that will need a copy and aren't a member of this forum, then make sure you let me know how many you need. Don't wanna have to rush off and copy more like last time! (Thanks Clint!! Razz )

Cheers
DAMO
TRD 83
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 18 August 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be along for sure. I maybe in the gt4 or might have to bring out the beast. 1987 magna Laughing

Cheers

Jeff
adavy84
Regular

February 2003

Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 18 August 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you will see me there. Cool
Johnny_K
Regular

June 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 18 August 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm pretty new to the forums. But yeah i just got ma licence and i have a 4AC AE86. I was wondering if any other 86 drivers would be commin to this cruise and if it's alrite if i could come too
82MKII
Regular

July 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 18 August 2004 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep - I'll be there.
Even if I only get to drool on Justin's JZA61 (http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=42870&start=0&rid=3063&S=14bfa156751 92c475c85931d718eb6a2) or CruZida's UZX73.
There's a bloke at work with a bone stock (and very tidy) '89 MA70 - I'll try & drag him along as well.

Regards

Peter
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Wed, 18 August 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there in my RA28 for sure Very Happy
stevera28
Newcomer

June 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 19 August 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hello 82m11 i want a map 4 the cruz pls! i'm steve. i drive st165 gt4 and a 77 ra28 liftback. buz me on 0403536978. thanks
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 19 August 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'll be there. And drooling at Peter's beautiful black duco Shocked

Justin
JZA61
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 19 August 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i'll be there for sure
ae82boy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: PERTH: OldSkool Toys cruise - 29/08/04 Thu, 19 August 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ill be making a appearance hopefully.
keep up the good work.
Pages (4): [1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AFARCC WANNEROO TRACK DAY - THIS SATURDAY 9TH OF OCTOBER!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:20:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081069469451904 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.