Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Sun, 01 August 2004 00:48 Go to next message
Ok Toymods White Stickers are finally back in stock

They are $5 to any current finacial member.
Also people that I owed one to for inital membership these have been sent to you.

The stickers along with all other merchandise is avaliabe from me at all monlthy meetings and major cruises. if you want somthing brought along to something inparticular P.M. or email me.
  Send a private message to this user    
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Sun, 01 August 2004 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Wed, 04 August 2004 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I signed up 2 meetings ago but you guys didnt have any white stickers left...am i able to grab one at next meeting?

thanks

also shirts were out whats the outcome on these?

cheers
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Thu, 05 August 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool, Christian will be so relieved. He will be camping out next to the letter box!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Mon, 16 August 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am In SA is it worth me paying membership fees even tho i cant attend meetings or local cruises???
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Wed, 25 August 2004 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can we just buy them straight up, even tho we arent members, cause i'm not gonna pay the fees when i live in brissie
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Fri, 27 August 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Mon, 16 August 2004 20:13

I am In SA is it worth me paying membership fees even tho i cant attend meetings or local cruises???

Well the club runs a forum that you have made more than 680 post on in a month and a half. I guess it's up to you whether you want to support the club or not.

On the whole support the club thing, new memberships really don't generate income for the club it costs us a little more than we charge for it last time I checked. It's nice to have the membership there though to see that people are willing to make the committment
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Fri, 27 August 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 10:21

can we just buy them straight up, even tho we arent members, cause i'm not gonna pay the fees when i live in brissie

The Toymods Car Club is just that a car club, as such our merchandise is offered to our members. As well as the fact that we are here to serve our club membersthere is the fact that selling a sticker that identifies our club to just anyone can be really bad publicity for the club.

I understand you not wanting to join when you are so far away but that's the decision you have to make. If you want Toymods merchandise then you'll need to be a Toymods member.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Fri, 27 August 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Fri, 27 August 2004 17:57

MR 1GGTE wrote on Mon, 16 August 2004 20:13

Well the club runs a forum that you have made more than 680 post on in a month and a half. I guess it's up to you whether you want to support the club or not.

On the whole support the club thing, new memberships really don't generate income for the club it costs us a little more than we charge for it last time I checked. It's nice to have the membership there though to see that people are willing to make the committment

Hey man I know i post a shitload, but I work at an Internet company so there isnt really much to do during the day but chat with you mofos, id be more than happy to support the club tho and do my part to keep it running as ill be at the toynats next year anyway!

Gimme some bank details and ill make a transfer into the account on payday, just so long as I get my Sticker and T Shirt!
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Mon, 30 August 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't worry dude I wasn't having a go at you. I was just trying to answer your question of whether it is worth it to join and the only thing I know about you really is that you post a hell of a lot on here. So that's the example I gave for whether it's worthwhile or not.

The Stitt is the person to speak to about your membership needs, I'm sure he can point you to the correct forms etc.

[Updated on: Mon, 30 August 2004 01:40]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Mon, 30 August 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the stitt can be reached on luke@toymods.org.au

You can also visit http://www.toymods.org.au/membership.html to get the membership form. Dont worry about the back (nominating a new member) as we do that part for you.

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Mon, 30 August 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know you werent having a go at me and even if you did I wouldnt give a fuck anyway, this is the internet, if you say something to my face then i would get offended, there is no point getting angry at every keyboard warrior on this forum...

There are plenty....

What i was trying to say is that I am more than happy to support toymods Very Happy
bassy
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Thu, 02 September 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought we had to be nominated by a member for membership into toymods? I know heaps of people here in sa, including myself, that would love to support toymods.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Thu, 02 September 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bassy wrote on Thu, 02 September 2004 10:37

I thought we had to be nominated by a member for membership into toymods? I know heaps of people here in sa, including myself, that would love to support toymods.

There is a section on the application where you need to get two members to sign. This is a constituional neccessity from when the club became incorporated, and is really a formality.

On the other hand if the person in question is only known to members from the forum and is known to always act like a tool on the forum it's going to be hard to find any members willing to sign the form.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Thu, 02 September 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Thu, 02 September 2004 12:45

bassy wrote on Thu, 02 September 2004 10:37

There is a section on the application where you need to get two members to sign. This is a constituional neccessity from when the club became incorporated, and is really a formality.

On the other hand if the person in question is only known to members from the forum and is known to always act like a tool on the forum it's going to be hard to find any members willing to sign the form.

ROFL does that constitute me?

i do post in the outhouse a fair bit! Laughing
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Thu, 02 September 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was reffering to trouble makers, not that I can remember anyone ever having been knocked back on the membership.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
icon7.gif  Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Tue, 05 October 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to bump this up but now I am a financial member I would like one of these luverly little stickers...I would like a white one please as it would look very nice on my rear windscreen and so all teh homos with the full sick V6 commo's i pass can get a nice view Very Happy
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Fri, 08 October 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do the stickers look like? just out of curiosity.

ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Wed, 20 October 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 23:57

What do the stickers look like? just out of curiosity.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/logo.gif But in White Razz
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Sun, 17 April 2005 16:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id be willing to donate for a sticker...

even though im not a member of the forums, i beleive that any car that will be a show goat, should do their best to promote the club.

i can understand you not wanting to hand out stickers and merchandise to people that may give the club a bad name (hoons, etc.)

im just wondering though, is it possible to get one just by doing what we can to support these wonderful forums...

Eldar.O.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Sun, 17 April 2005 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can someone post a image of what the shirts look like?

can we get them with our nicknames imprinted on them Very Happy
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods White Stickers in Stock!!! Tue, 19 April 2005 02:21 Go to previous message
you can see what all the Toymods Merchandise looks like if you follow the merchandise link at the top of this section
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Classifields Opinion
Next Topic:Suggestion Box: Forum Member Maintenance
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:15:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069830417633057 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.