Toymods » General Car Talk » SV21 dedicated thread - 56K WARNING

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
SV21 dedicated thread - 56K WARNING Sun, 01 August 2004 04:58 Go to next message
I Just thought i would put up a thread for us sv21 gen2 camry owners to talk Camrys and give insight into problems and solutions you might have Smile.

IM selling the celica and rebuilding the Camry engine stroking it beyond 2.0L Smile. So im keeping the camry i cant let it go Smile. I decided to keep the camry coz after talking to my mechanic he shown me the light saying if you modify a car like putting a 3sge or anything in it, you will run into to troubles and you need a car to drive around to go to work,when you have troubles. So im keeping the camry as a daily driver and il get maybe a Sprinter to work on Cool.

btw im losing my license in 2 weeks for 3 months so no cruising till then Confused .

Please no negative comments, if you dont like Camrys go elsewhere!!

Regards.

[Updated on: Tue, 17 August 2004 10:59]

Send a private message to this user    
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Sun, 01 August 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to see you are keeping the camry, i don't know how long im keeping mine for, im noticing some coolant leaking out of the head gasket, it isn't much but has anyone else experienced this?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Sun, 01 August 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you sure its coming out of your headgasket?, coz coolant is in ur radiator not motor.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Sun, 01 August 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well its leaking out where the head meets the block, just under the exhaust manifold, so i assumed this was the head gasket.
It needs a good service anyhow, need money, i would be inclined to keep it for longer if it was a manual.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Sun, 01 August 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a SV21. I think my gearbox is starting to die on mine, it's weird, when it's a cold morning for some reason while down changing from 4th to 3rd she'll crunch in to gear its the same when I go from 3rd into 2nd but for some reason after you have driven it for a while she won't be as bad but will do it every now and again. I probabally should do something about it but it still goes into gear. its all good (kinda) Confused
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Sun, 01 August 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mick i had the same problem with my gearbox. It used to kinda crunch going into 2nd gear from 1st.
Was about to get the gearbox replaced. But i drained the gearbox oil out and replaced it with Shell Helix gearbox oil.
For heavy duty gearboxes. SAE 80W

And this fixed the problem within like 2 hours of driving. When i drained the oil, there was a bit of metal bits, so it musta had shit in the gearbox, and this is what was probably crunching.
Give that a go b4 you go spending alot on a new gearbox.

smt_007 good to hear your keeping the camry, as you probably know i have blown my 3sfe engine and im in the process of gettin a new motor. Ive also lost my licence for 3months and i have 7 weeks left till i get it back.
Im still deciding what to do in the way of the new engine. I dont want to spend alot on turbo'n it or anything atm.
But i want to get a little bit more performance. How much is it costing you to stroke it? And how much added performance do you get?

Im looking at a reconed or second hand 3sfe or even a front cut sv21 from japan to replace my blown motor. And im going to add a aftermarket ECU.

Can anyone give any ideas,costs, performance amounts about these engines?

icon7.gif  Re: SV21 dedicated thread Sun, 01 August 2004 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys. This thread is awesome. Man it's good to see some dedicated fans.

Hmmmm....one thing though. You just CAN'T get rid of your Camry!! If anyone is thinking to sell it or replace or wateva!! These cars are the BEST in the world.

Sometimes, I'll go into my garage and just look at the machine sitting there, just admire it's beauty and really acknoledge the work I've put into her. She truly is my favorite car, no matter how fast or slow she goes.

For me, project wise, Im just in the process of making 'eyelids' for the car. Just got some headlight covers, cut them across and then going to paint them the same color. I used to have them on but one flew off on the freeway.....damn.... But it makes the front look really sleek, and there easy to take off, just unclip them!!!

I really want to put a manual gearbox in mine, before I do any engine work. I really don't know what to do here, because my V6 only comes out with a auto here in Australia. The 3S-FE engine comes out with the manual. Apparently, the V6 comes ith a 5 or 6 speed option in the US. Uses a gearbox with the designation E51 or E52. Not sure how I could get one here, or if there would be any here. I was thinking maybe to get a I4 5 speed and get made up a custom bell housing...but then the problem is, what clutch setup do I use??? Because, that might not fit in my engine bay. The V6 takes up alot of room!!!

I really think you guys have dones a great job with your cars...not your licenses though!!! Try to keep them next time Smile!! You wan't to enjoy the pleasure of driving your Camry's. How did you lose them anyways???

If it's speeding, I don't do that too often, because I rely on my car to get me around, I can't afford to lost that priveldge. So far though, Ive taken the beast to 180km/h. I'm really not sure if I could get it to 240km/h, which is the maximum on the speedo, but it had a little more to go. I was told by a friend, that the 3S-FE engine could proboby get a higher top speed than my engine, but that my 2VZ-FE engine could outrun it in straight line torque. Not sure if this is accurate because I've never competed against another Camry, (Well, not an SV21 anyways!!!).

Anyways, I look forward to hearing from you guys and keep this thread alive, it's a real dedication to a great car!!!

JC.

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Mon, 02 August 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JETSPEEDCAMRY wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 08:11

Hey guys. This thread is awesome. Man it's good to see some dedicated fans.

Hmmmm....one thing though. You just CAN'T get rid of your Camry!! If anyone is thinking to sell it or replace or wateva!! These cars are the BEST in the world.

Sometimes, I'll go into my garage and just look at the machine sitting there, just admire it's beauty and really acknoledge the work I've put into her. She truly is my favorite car, no matter how fast or slow she goes.

For me, project wise, Im just in the process of making 'eyelids' for the car. Just got some headlight covers, cut them across and then going to paint them the same color. I used to have them on but one flew off on the freeway.....damn.... But it makes the front look really sleek, and there easy to take off, just unclip them!!!

I really want to put a manual gearbox in mine, before I do any engine work. I really don't know what to do here, because my V6 only comes out with a auto here in Australia. The 3S-FE engine comes out with the manual. Apparently, the V6 comes ith a 5 or 6 speed option in the US. Uses a gearbox with the designation E51 or E52. Not sure how I could get one here, or if there would be any here. I was thinking maybe to get a I4 5 speed and get made up a custom bell housing...but then the problem is, what clutch setup do I use??? Because, that might not fit in my engine bay. The V6 takes up alot of room!!!

I really think you guys have dones a great job with your cars...not your licenses though!!! Try to keep them next time Smile!! You wan't to enjoy the pleasure of driving your Camry's. How did you lose them anyways???

If it's speeding, I don't do that too often, because I rely on my car to get me around, I can't afford to lost that priveldge. So far though, Ive taken the beast to 180km/h. I'm really not sure if I could get it to 240km/h, which is the maximum on the speedo, but it had a little more to go. I was told by a friend, that the 3S-FE engine could proboby get a higher top speed than my engine, but that my 2VZ-FE engine could outrun it in straight line torque. Not sure if this is accurate because I've never competed against another Camry, (Well, not an SV21 anyways!!!).

Anyways, I look forward to hearing from you guys and keep this thread alive, it's a real dedication to a great car!!!

JC.

the fastest I've had mine is 180km/h(3S-FE 5-spd manual) but I backed off because my steering started to feel light and with a couple of not meant for speed conners approching proablly was a good idea to back off (or and up hiting a gaurd rail). motor still had a bit left in it though I reckon it'd do a good 195km/h. I have known a few people to get 200km/h I know someome who had one doing that when they brought theres back in 1987 I also know some one who managed to wind one of the clock (that 3S-FE was rebuilt and had a bit shaved off the head) that thing flew! think we worked out it woulda been doing 210km/h but the taco! but not sure, though someone i know (not a friend) reckons he got 170km/h out of his one he had very high km's though but still running pretty well just a bit slow (must of been because of the motors age I have been told older motors aren't as quick but never really took much notice) never seen what his could do but. your V6 I think would be quicker with a manual box it's a shame they didn't come out with one here.It's funny about my SV21 I get dickheads who laugh at me saying Camrys are slow then I take them for a drive they shut up pretty quick Laughing everyone who drives it says to me that things quick for its age, I't goes alright but is no V8 killer for what they are they do go, but yeah I love the 87-92 Camrys there the best looking Camry of the whole lot!
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Mon, 02 August 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I managed to get my auto up to 180km/h, not sure if it could get much more tho.

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Mon, 02 August 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
180...that's pretty good!!! Imagine if it was manual!! maybe an extra 10 -15 km/h.

i've got my headlamp covers cut, in the process now of sanding them and painting. Should be done soon.

What type of ECU would you guys recommend I get as aftermarket. I really want something that is very adjustable. How hard is it to put in, without stuffing up my car!!!!
I mean, without the ECU or a correct setup... car doesn't run!!!

Thanks.

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Mon, 02 August 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got mine to 182 but that was before the fuel filter change, after that my car felt like my sisters celica like day and night, coZ i dont think the fuel filter was ever changed. If you guys havnt changed your fuel filter in the last year or dont know the last time it was changed i recommend you get it changed coz it made a big difference with my car.

I bought a k&n replacement filter that sits in the stock airbox and i cut holes under it. I thought it felt a lot responsive specially in the topend but little did i know it was losing power, my mechanic said these exact words "it will be louder and give you a nice sound but you wont get much performance out of it because the camrys have a air sensor that restricts air if too much comes in", anyway all i heard that it nice and sound and performance and when i got it i loved it. Some 7 months ater i thought howabout i get another airbox sealed just to see what it will go like and it was a lot better both bottom end and topend acceleration was better.
Moral of the Story: dont bother with open air pods and cut air boxes coz it actually reduces performance in camrys coz the engine is cutting out sooner coz to much air is going in. The k&n filter is excelent coz i can rewash it and it does inprove speed but DONT CUT THE BOX, leave it standard toyota engineers know what their doing.

JETSPEED i agree with you with camrys being the best, i have a st162 sitting in my garage waiting for a conversion but so many ppl have convinced me to keep the camry coz its going good looks good and is something different so i decided to sell the celica because i would need to put in quite a bit of money in to fix the celica and what for when i love the camry.

We have had it since brand new in 1992 and it hasnt missed a beat and it now has 371,000 ks. It was rebuilt at 300,000 but i screwed it shortly after by putting in very thin oil recomended to me by a shop attendant at a car store Evil or Very Mad. So now its starting to get worse but it running perfect just that a manifld gasket it leaking coz of the large amount of k's the cars done, so i decided i might as well rebuild when i have time now (3 months) with not much need for the car. I was going to drop in the gen2 3sge but my mechanic showed me the light. He helped me realise with any mods like that changing engines and computers etc.. you will always run into problems even after it done, you need a car to go to work in you cant afford to have it off the road for a long time, eg. my mate in with a sv21 with a st205 3sgte in it, the conversion took nearly a year because of being screwed around by the workshop and parts suppliers etc he has it now but still has issues with the car holding the power.

iknow that for a fact talking to friends with car moded like that and i say hows your car and their like oh the drive shaft broke or my gearbox is playing up etc etc. So i decided to slightly modify the camrys normal engine no taking things out and custom modification just internally in the engine, and the best thing is you go to an insurance company and say u have a camry and its cheap Smile.

JETSPEEDCAMRY ; what are you doing to your engine to need an aftermarket ECU?

Im using Monroe GT Gas Shocks and King Springs droping the car 1.5 inches howabout you guys?

theres my lifestory hehe...

[Updated on: Mon, 02 August 2004 10:02]

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Mon, 02 August 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
after a lot of thought I have decided to keep my Camry's motor stock, the car goes well for what it is, everyone tells me I should drop a turbo in it but I just couldn't be fucked doing it, plus too scared it would not be as reliable as I have known a few people who have done mods like that and suffer from reliablity probs it has enough go in it for my likeing.

smt_007. my shocks and springs standard at this stage. I think, came with car all seems well handling was kinda different then me old wb, when I first brought it, but used to it now same as any car all feels alien. I'll probablly do mods in that department when my suspension finally goes (ride is still very good for age, dunno if anything in that deparments been replaced in its life or not before but compared to other peoples cars I know its like a luxury car my mates Vl is ride is rough as and handles a lot worse Shocked
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Mon, 02 August 2004 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet as guys,
Ive had toycsx upto 196-197km/h (3S-FE 5speed manual)
That was when it was riding on the stockies and the standard suspension. Wich was real bad in the end. I pulled out of that run cos i got speed wobbles, and didnt wanna fuk nuthin up.
But i have found that she gets upto speed quicker with the new rims and suspension.
Will be hoping to put her off the clock when i get her back, as i didnt get a chance to between the time i had the work done and when the motor blew.

Ive got the same as you smt_007, got Monroe GT gas shocks all around and King Springs. Do you find tho that the front is a little too high tho still? My back wheels, i can hardly fit 1 finger inbetween the tyre and the wheel arch.
But i do also have a full custom boot install, but didnt think it would weigh that much.

Ive decided to keep the 3sfe in mine, and just do some work to it, dont know wat yet, wateva gets the best performance.
Lets keep addin bits in here about what we have all done to our engines.
Mine atm is stock, running a Pod filter with cold air intake.
Genie Exhaust system.

TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Mon, 02 August 2004 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, and i lost my licence due to demerit points and i wont go into detail to wat knocked off wat points Sad
only got 7 weeks left till im on the road again, cant wait.
What did you loose yours for smt_oo7?

[Updated on: Mon, 02 August 2004 13:41]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Mon, 02 August 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have gone through a set of monroe gt gas shocks coz the bastards keep busting from pot holes. Im getting kyb shocks for the front when the next one goes, they cost a bit more but are quality Smile.

Yeah i find the front is a bit high and thats because the guard is a bit higher. I have just a sports muffler no extractors or larger piping, and a k&n filter. My rear with a full tank sits a touch lower than the tyre cant get a finger in, but thats because i have a 50 profile i should have 45 or 40 it would look better, but a 50 is more comfortable and less noisy, next tyres will be 45's.

TOYCSX: Id love to see any diagrams you have a pics as im planning on doing a boot install too.

My System Consists of:

-Pioneer DEXP1 Competition Headunit
-Clarion 7" Motorised Screen
-XBOX Running for Multimedia purposes ie. MP3 Player and DVD Player
-Pioneer Bullet Splits
-JL Audio wo 12" in a ported box
-Soundstream Reference Amp
-Alpine v12 Amp

- Im planning on getting some nice Splits soon like Rainbow or Morel Splits thats next on my Audio List.

Regards.

[Updated on: Tue, 03 August 2004 12:59]

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Tue, 03 August 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys. What a great day it is today!!!
I changed my K&N Rampod Filter back to the standard airbox.
Goes better!!! I found that the open filter sounds AWESOME and is really loud (to the point where when it's revving up around 7000rpm, you can feel the vibration from it inside the cabin!!), but it plays up on the ECU. I had this problem where sometimes the car would go great and other times it would be sluggish and hesitant. Changed the air filter back to the airbox yesterday and it goes really good. And the Exhaust sounds great at high rpm's (couldn't here it as much because of the pod filter before!).

The factory ECU's in these cars are very restricive. You really can't customize anyting on it. I enjoy fiddling around with settings to get a feel for the car. You just can't do that with new fuel injected cars and ECU's. So getting a aftermarket ECU would be great to tinker with.

As far as engine goes, the 2VZFE goes really good for it's age. I want to rebuild it sometime next year. In terms of mods, I wanted to maybe do a little head work, maybe a bore out and some other small internal enhancements. Maybe even a turbo or supercharger. Was told by friend that the V6 engines have great airflow characteristics, and that a turbo would be great for it. The only danger with that is reliability. You really do put a load on the motor with that sort of equipment. Hence, why I think a full rebuild of the engine would be in order first, and that way I could set it up for a turbo, if I decided to get one, and so reliability wouldn't be an issue.

My exhaust is a cat-back system that splits after the resonator in two pipe and then the two mufflers, do you guys think that an extractor setup would be of benfit?? Where would the O2 sensor go??? What sort of equipment is available for Jap cars like this??

PS. TOYCSX - Could you tell me where undercar neons are best placed?? Front, Sides and Rear. Thankyou.

Regards.
Very Happy

TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Tue, 03 August 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm... thats not good to hear about the Shockies, hope mine dont fuk up.
And yes if u have a look at the sv21 the rear gaurds are lower than the front. The only thing really is to cut a coil off the front spring.
But then that becomes unreliable and the cops dont like it.
So leavin it as it is.

I think my ICE is worth alot more than the car itself too, lol
With everything i have.
smt-007- have a look at the new CDT splits, they aint cheap, but they are top of the line, im gonna get some soon when i add another amp to my boot install.

I i will pull the car out on the weekend and take some pics of the boot install for you.
It was all done at Morley Car Stereo by Leon Popovich, he has created some award winning boot installs.

It was all done keeping in mind that i wanted to still have access to the spare wheel.
And we also put in a sealed battery to run the entire thing.
I have 2x CDT 12" subs
1x Lanzar 1600 Rack amp
1x Oddysee Sealed Battery
and about 4 blue neons lighting up the whole thing at night.
Like i said i will take pics of the whole lot and explain the whole setup.
Its pritty easy when u have a look at all the parts. Just a bit of fitting.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Tue, 03 August 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I havent heard of CDT audio gear where is it made?.
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Wed, 04 August 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CDT, they are a very high range company producing subs and speakers. and i think maybe amps, not sure.
They are a Californian company
http://www.cdtaudio.com/car_audio.htm
The subs i have are worth around $390 each retail.

i will be doing a complete write up wid pics of my sound system for ya, and for you Jetspeed, im gonna do a write up about installing neons.
This i should get done on the weekend.

Keep posted.

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Wed, 04 August 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanx heaps dude, means alot to me.
Done alot of work to the car today.

-Put new gold battery terminals on. The positive one has a built in display that tells you the voltage, looks neat.
-Put blue neons under the dash (yes, like yours TOYCSX!!). They looks mad...i wired them into the doors, so their like interior lights.
-I put my standard airfilter/airbox back in. The car goes alot better. It doesn't seem to like the pod filter very much. Maybe too much air???
-Ive finished and installed the 'eyelids'. They required 2 coats of primer, 3 coats of color and 2 coats of clear. They look awesome, and I put velcro behind them so that they don't blow away!!! (The last time I made them up, I just slotted them in and one flew off on the freeway..... Confused

Hopefully.....I'll be getting my D2 Height, Ride and Camber adjustable struts soon. They have been custom made in the US and shipped here. They should be arriving soon.

Suspension: In regards to what you where saying before about heights etc, I put pedders sports rider springs in. The front ones I cut 1 coil off and I got the rears reset to a low height. Ride and handling is pretty good considereing, and the vehicle is still legal height (100mm for Vic). But, roadworthy wise, No good. Jack the car up and the rear springs and sitting loose in the craddle!!!. Hence why I thought D2's would be great. I have the same thing with mine though aswell. The front is higher than the rear. I couldn't lower my front any more anyways though, because with the 17" wheels, the will rub when turning. The JUST touch at full lock now, so my height is about as low as you's want to go without mods (if u have 17"'s).

Regards to all.

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Wed, 04 August 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JETSPEEDCAMRY wrote on Wed, 04 August 2004 22:31

Hopefully.....I'll be getting my D2 Height, Ride and Camber adjustable struts soon. They have been custom made in the US and shipped here. They should be arriving soon.

Shocked Tell me more Please! Smile , howmuch does it cost?.

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Thu, 05 August 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's a place here in Melbourne called Motorware. They had a ad in a magazine for these struts. They are completely new struts with shockers and spring etc. They a supposed to Stiffness, Height and Camber adjustable. They have 'normal' jap car struts here, but for the Camry, they had to get them made up and imported. so it's been a while waiting for them. I'm expecting them in a couple of weeks.
You gotta be real specific about your make and model, coz apparently there different???!!!(don't know about that).
They wanted to know evthin about my car, serials, model, engine etc. They are purple in color and are supposed to be a bolt in job. complete replacemnt. The following is a pic of a car in da states wit them in.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3981/247314_13_full.jpg

Pretty low ha!!! I think it said that it was at lowest limit in that pic.

Anyways, there are other suppliers around the place for these springs.

Sydney - E-Tronic Group
2/83 Grose St, North Parramatta NSW 2151
(02) 9683 5880

Perth - Evolution R
3/9 Capel Court, Bentley WA 6102
(08) 9358 0288

Melbourne - Motorware
3 Prestige Drive, Clayton South VIC 3169
(03) 9558 1656

The price of them is $1995. About $500 per strut, which isn't too bad considering they are custom made to your model, shipped over from the states and are fitted for you with a 1 year guarantee.

Apparently the ride of them is really good too. And adjustment of camber and stiffness is as simple as turning a couple of bolts on the strut tower. Adjustment of height is done by taking your wheel off and tightning or loosening the large bolt under the spring.

Hope this helps. Any more info, just ask.
Regards.

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Thu, 05 August 2004 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice to see a thread dedicated to the "Family hack"

SMT_007: you might want to think about how much you know about cars, particularly coolant before you post that kind of advice again (no offence intended, just don't want to see you laughed at too much Cool ).
Coolant is pumped from the radiator, through the engine, including the head where the heat is transferred to the coolant, then back to the radiator, where the air passing through between the fins cools the coolant down again for its need pass through the engine.
The seal between the head & block (ie head gasket) & gasket at the water pump are the worst ones for leaking coolant.

Where did you guys get your springs from?
I've been told that the Camry springs are the same as mine.

I would be hoping that a 3S-FE manual would get to 200km/h, my manual 2.0L turbo diesel does 185km/h

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Thu, 05 August 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True true, good idea. Smile
Coolant is in your radiator yes, but is in the motor too!!! Obviously it's purpose is to cool the motor down, so has to run through it in some way. Maybe you meant that it's not in the cylinder bores or something?? The water jackets run around those areas and so radiator fluid can leak through the head gaskets.

smt_007 - What TV screen do you have. I have a clarion dxz835mp head unit and want to connect a lcd screen to it. It uses CeNet and I already have a stacker connected.
I like the sound of the Xbox, interesting idea. How do you power it??? And connect it up?

Regards.

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Thu, 05 August 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3981/247314_13_full.jpg

Not wrong about the height! looks sweet Very Happy
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Thu, 05 August 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, my front tyres rub a little bit when i hard lock. But its only a little bit so im not too worried, i have 17" rims.

Jetspeed, you say that the legal limit in victoria is 100mm height?> is this to the car body? or the gap between the tyre and the wheel arch?

You will have to take a few pics of your neons you installed, wouldnt mind havn a look.

Like i said ill post the write up on the weekend sumtime.

Also, im pritty sure that that picture that u posted with the rear end dumped, (as you say that has these adjustable springs installed) is a modified picture, being that it has been edited.
Have a good look, looks a bit edited. lol
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Thu, 05 August 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok i know im no mechanic, im still learning Smile.

btw the shocks are Illegal i think it by 3 Inches or more your car should be dropped or you will get defected, my mate got defected in his silvia with height adjustable suspension.

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Thu, 05 August 2004 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The limit is 100mm from ANY part of the car off the ground. Last year, before I had the bodykit, I had the car as low as it is now and the height of the underbody was legal, but my exhaust pipe, somewhere mid-car, was hanging lower (less than 100mm), so the car is deemed too low. I don't think there is any limitation on wheel to arch gap, as long as you still have full steering capacity and the safety isnt comprimised.

I don' think the pic is edited because Ive got other pic of the same car at different heights, so they'd have to be pretty good artists to make it look like it does. If you wanna see the other pics, just msg.

smt - As I asked earlier, what screen are you using in your car?? and how did you hook up your xbox for power etc...?

Everyone must of gone on holidays!!! Nobody's posted here in days!!.... Sad
hahaha

Regards

[Updated on: Sun, 08 August 2004 04:24] by Moderator

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Mon, 09 August 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not many people post here!!! Very slow thread!!!
WHERES THE PASSION!!!
HAHAHAHAHA - jk

Regards

Stretch2000
Occasional Poster

August 2004

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Wed, 11 August 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys,

Just Found this thread, So Sorry If I'm going Back in Time a Little... My 90 SV21 Wagon has been off the road for a few months after I Cracked the head... I was going to sell it for Scrap but Just couldn't bare to part with it as I've had it for 4 1/2 Years. It's Done 286+K and other than the Motor going it's still in pretty good shape. I've long toyed with the Idea of Dropping a 3S-GTE in it Back when I first started to do research on My Next Project car, A Toyota Sera (as money problems are keeping me from starting that one)When I realized that My Camry was part of the same Engine family, I got Pretty Jazzed. Now Seeing as the Cost of that Transplant is in the $5k area.... I am leaning more toword the 3S-GE... but because there are so many variants it's hard to find solid info on the right one for me. I know that My Camry Puts out about 119BHP, and a Basic ST 165 3S-GE Runs somewhere between 140 and 150 BHP, But Honestly I'm looking for about 160BHP+. Now Between Celicas, MR2's and Rav4's and I'm Not sure But some Lexus too possibly, all running 3SGE's and all slightly different... It's difficult to figure out which one. Some advise from any experienced Parties would be appreciated.

Now since I love this car and don't wanna give it up I wanna do it up right... It's completly stock at the moment... But I do have a Friend who was an apprentice spraypainter is Going to help me Prep and Paint the car (It's White now) A Bright Metallic Blue I think the Right shade is a Ford Stock Color caled "Blueprint" Lower it and a Fresh set of Alloys and Skins... 17"s or 18"s if I can afford it, Tint the windows nice and dark, Freeflow Exhaust,Some Nice I.C.E. system... Momo Steering Wheel, Guage Faces, Blue Euro style Headlight Bulbs, And a Body kit.

The only Bodykit I've been able to find for it Comes from an American company called Wicked Bodies Take a look http://www.wickedbodies.net/generic39.html But I see JETSPEED that you have Some sort of bodykit on yours... I would love to see some more Pictures if that would be possible.

I am really Glad I've found this thread... Ya get funny looks from Shop assistants when you ask for Performance or custom parts for a Gen 2 Camry.... at least I'm not alone in the hunt.
this is a great place to Exchange Ideas and Information. I'll be around allot.
Stretch2000
Occasional Poster

August 2004

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Wed, 11 August 2004 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some Further Info On Bodykit's...

The site I posted Before, that bodykit is actually made by a company in the US Called Erebuni, and Can be Purchaced through www.nopi.com for the Cheapest Price I could Find....A little over $900 AUD +shipping of Which I'll get some Quotes

There seems to Be a Wings West Kit avail from NOPI is well but no Pics available.... I've Requested some so if they do send some I'll forward them along to you guys

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Thu, 12 August 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Stretch.

Yeah that kit on the website is the only one ive seen made for a Camry! All the other pics that ive got of Gen 2's are custom.
$900 AUD is not too bad, but you've gotta think of what your actually getting. Judging by other pics ive seen, the kit isn't a replacement front/rear bumper and skirts. You'll prob get front and rear lips that mould to your existing front and rear bar. And obviously they are unpainted, so your looking at a bit of craftsmanship there to get it lookn good. Thats why it's only $900! To get full replacements, fitting and painting generally your lookn around the $2K mark. Depending on how much effort is required. Mine was a little more expensive because I had implemented the second exhaust cannon, so bodywork had to be done to fit it and the kit had to be moded to accomidate the second outlet. But well worth it coz my V6 sounds awesome now!!! Never knew a Camry could sound so good!!!! hahaha.

Debating wether I should import a 5 speed for my 2VZFE and fully rebuild the motor or Grab a 1MZFE andf transplant it??.... really not sure. 3SGTE....hmmm....great motor, very fast, fast than a 1MZFE thats for sure.... but it's a 4!!!! I really have this thing about keepn my V6...and doing something differnt!!!.
Couple the 1MZFE with the TRD (Aus version) supercharger and is makes over 300HP.... now were talkn.

Keep posting here dude. You like your Camry?? We do to!!!

Where's your pics???

Regards. JC

[Updated on: Thu, 12 August 2004 02:35] by Moderator

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Thu, 12 August 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey cool another dude that likes Camrys Evil or Very Mad how r ya, sorry been meaning to say about the 250watt Kenwood amp I brought. sounds suss compared to what everyone else has got but I have only got 150 watt speakers so it would be stupid buying a 900watt amp or something (bye bye speakers)
GreyWolfe
Regular

January 2004

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Thu, 12 August 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have one of these and am having major water problems atm. Looks like I may have a cracked head gasket, or maybe even the head Sad Not financially worth it to fix it unfortunately...

Also have this nasty intermittent rattle under the car that might be a wheel bearing.

Anyone else had these probs?
Stretch2000
Occasional Poster

August 2004

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Thu, 12 August 2004 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Mick... Thanks for the Welcome...

As for your Water Problems... It seems kinda common with High Milage units... I started having Coolant Problems Months ago and I Didn't bother to look at it too much Just tried to keep the Coolant topped up...then I thought I had a Head gasket going... Turned out to be a hose Cracked that was leaking coolant on to the back of the Engine, making it appear as though it was the head gasket. and I also Replaced the Rad cap as it was not sealing Properly and Making a mess everywhere I went.... a few weeks later I guess the extra pressure from the Rad cap the head blew So My Camry's been sitting on my patio for the last 4-5 months... I'm Driving a POS 82 Pulsar now and I hate it. I'm 6'5" with bad back Problems and the little pulsar is a Pain to get in an out of... Embarassed

So GreyWolfe... Make sure you Check all the Coolant Hoses first and your Rad cap.... Ya might even wanna get a Mechanic to take a look... alot of these problems I'm told can be Quite deciving... but if your Find it is a hose... Make sure you Replace all of them as them cause if one is badly worn and leaking... chances are all of them are.

And To replace a 3S-FE should only cost ya about $1200-$1300, I know it sounds like alot but when you consider having to get a new car... that you don't know where it's been.... I say better to replace the Motor....
Stretch2000
Occasional Poster

August 2004

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Fri, 13 August 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK I've Found the Engine I want.... Well Researched it anyway...
I'm looking at getting a 3S-GE From an SW-20 either the standard from 1990 on Putting out 157BHP or 117Kw or the Bathurst/GT Putting out 168BHP or 125Kw. But what I need to know is if I'm going to have a Problem mating it to My Auto tranny in my SV-21? or Am I going to have to get a conversion to a 5 Speed done too?

Any thoughts would help here
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Fri, 13 August 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interesting thought on the coolant, because i was of the school of though it was a headgasket thing with mine too, however i may have a look at the hoses as such next time i service my car. As for putting a 3sge in, i would do the 5 speed conversion while you are at it anyway, to trueley unlock the car's potential.
Stretch2000
Occasional Poster

August 2004

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Fri, 13 August 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd Love to do that too..... Cost comes into it though....
Any Idea How Much extra it would cost to do the Conversion too?

I mean I'm already looking around the $3K mark Upwards to do the swap and wire it up.... If I can Do that and get away with it for like 6 months before Doing the Tranny... Gimme a chance to save up some more...

To Me it sounds Like another Big Expensive Job, Remove the Auto Tranny... and install the 5 speed, Gotta Install the Clutch assembly and the Clutch Pedal.. removing the Old Brake pedal to instal a smaller one so the Clutch fits in there...

Yikes

Anybody ever done an Auto to 5 Speed swap and tell me How Much to expect?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Fri, 13 August 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate good to see your modding your camry Smile, we all go through the thought of the 3sge and 3sgte, i was going to do the 3sge route but have now decided not to, i would rather rebuild my current engine it has sentimental value hehe.. we bought the car brand new in 1992 then my parents gave it to me 3 years ago. It has make 374,000ks to this day and the engine was rebuilt at 300k, but i screwed it soonafter after a auto shop assistant told me to use a synthetic oil and that screwed it, because it had so many ks i shouldnt have put the synth oil in.

Anyway now its up for a rebuild while im unlicenced, the block will be bored, better pistons etc etc, btw i have a gen2 3sge out of a 1995 sw20 mr2 which was going to go in the camry but id rather keep the 3sfe. The 3sge came out of a gen2 camry conversion and now the camry owner put in a st205 3sgte in the gen2 camry. Im selling the engine it was only in the camry for a short while till he decided to put in the 3sgte.
Im selling the 3sge, it has 123kw and custom camry engine mounts made up for it and custom exhaust manifold.

Heres the site for the actual engine im selling however its not like that in the pic the external parts like hoses etc are in parts il get pics if you like.

http://cust.idl.net.au/dana/doctak.htm

Regards, Stephen.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Fri, 13 August 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sad to hear that your engine needs a rebuilt, it was such a testament to the quality of camrys, and toyotas in general.
My camry had probably annother 6 months of life in it before i look at trading it for something else, i was thinking XR6 or a subaru, unfortunatley toyota don't make many cars that fit my criteria for a new car, cars that are in my price range that is.
Stretch2000
Occasional Poster

August 2004

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Fri, 13 August 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would Love Any Pics and Information you could Give me about the the Conversion. It's Hard Finding alotta detail about this From people who have actually done it. Why did there need to Be Custom Engine Mounts? I know it's Mid Mounted in the MR2 but... I figured it would still have the same Mounts? What needed to be Modified? And what kind of Tranny.... Did you Putt the one From the MR2 and Slap that one in or Was it Mated to the Old SV21's Tranny, and Was it a 5 speed or a manual?

How did it Go in the Camry? did he have any troubles getting it in or getting it working or any problems after install..... COME ON MAN I NEED THE 411/ THE INFO/ WHATEVER YOU GOTTTTTTTTT
JUST GIIIIIIIIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Fri, 13 August 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stretch2000 wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 20:38

I would Love Any Pics and Information you could Give me about the the Conversion. It's Hard Finding alotta detail about this From people who have actually done it. Why did there need to Be Custom Engine Mounts? I know it's Mid Mounted in the MR2 but... I figured it would still have the same Mounts? What needed to be Modified? And what kind of Tranny.... Did you Putt the one From the MR2 and Slap that one in or Was it Mated to the Old SV21's Tranny, and Was it a 5 speed or a manual?

How did it Go in the Camry? did he have any troubles getting it in or getting it working or any problems after install..... COME ON MAN I NEED THE 411/ THE INFO/ WHATEVER YOU GOTTTTTTTTT
JUST GIIIIIIIIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

hehe was it 5 speed or manual Rolling Eyes ..

Anyway he used a standard 3sfe 5 speed, the custom mounts were made but not used they were just tougher but he ended up using the original mounts, he says it went great in the camry he was known around his area in newcastle for having a camry that sounds like a race car coz it revs out so much 7000rpm Very Happy , hey stop asking me these questions like how does it go coz i might put the motor in my camry Confused i dont want to be reminded of how it goes. He said the major issue was wiring the camry computer to the 3sge but he did it with mates and took a while, you get a proper elecrician to do it and it will be fine.

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Sun, 15 August 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do you guys think of a 2VZ-FE to 1MZ-FE (maybe 1MZ-FZE) conversion?? Don't know how much it would cost, but I think I would go pretty good!!!

Saw on ToyMods a info page about engine conversion and it said for the SV21, this was possible.

3SGTE or GE would be fantastic but coz my car is a 6, was thinking to keep it within that line. Even though the 3SGTE would kick it's butt!! Everyone seems to do 3SGE conversion...so I was thinking that would be something different.

Standard figures from these car are near 190HP, and with some tweaking may get over 200. I saw a car in the US with a TRD S/C on it. Was making nearly 300HP!!! Shocked . Here in Australia, there is a version of that S/C (the OEM TRD one won't fit coz it interfere's with the brake booster and stuff) that fits the Aus version. Very Happy

Regards.

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Sun, 15 August 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For the price, and the amount of messing around, you might aswell get a newer camry which is designed for that engine.

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Sun, 15 August 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Hahahahaha. get rid of my camry for a newer one!!???. over my dead body.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Laughing

jk

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Sun, 15 August 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You could put a holden ecotec in there....
(end sarcasm)

Re: SV21 dedicated thread Sun, 15 August 2004 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well...now that you mention it.....

Holden's new Alloytec 3.6l V6 will produce 190kw in standard form!!!

[Updated on: Sun, 15 August 2004 12:06] by Moderator

Hoffy
Newcomer

August 2004
icon10.gif  Re: SV21 dedicated thread Sun, 15 August 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any of you Camry owners out there know the gear ratio of

diff.
(sorry TRANS AXLE)not useed to this frount wheel talk yet!!

So i got a nice clean 1990 camry sedan 2L efi cost $250.
Did struts, power stear, brakes, and Gave it a realy realy REALY GOOD CLEAN,then got rego. Full cost so far $1750.

going to fit 21/4" ex and a 55mm throtal Body (from my vl just bolts on, have to make some more vacume hole to run polution junck) REAL GOOD CARS THESE CAMRY Look forward to seaing some of you guys around
ps the guys who work next door to me are going to make a frount spoiler for me out of, fiberglass after we bo some flow testing on the car and look at a good design that will fit in with the look of the car
by for now HOFFY

[Updated on: Sun, 15 August 2004 11:45]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Mon, 16 August 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Hoffy, i look forward to seeing your front bar design.
Hoffy
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Mon, 16 August 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trying to get a digital cam. from a friend to get some picks of the diff. mockups for some fead back

Hoffy

ps. tried one like the nissan to the left but it didn't look good on the camry

[Updated on: Mon, 16 August 2004 13:04]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SV21 dedicated thread Tue, 17 August 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hoffy - Here are some pics for you to get ideas Smile :

http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/0001.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/0002.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/0003.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/0004.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/0005.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/0006.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/0007.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/0008.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/0009.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/0010.jpg

Very Happy Very Happy

Re: SV21 dedicated thread - 56K WARNING Wed, 18 August 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MAD!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread - 56K WARNING Thu, 19 August 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, i have a SV21 as well, trying to sell it at the moment, was a great car the 3 yrs i have owned it, wanted a rwd so i bought a sprinter. Anyways ive got some parts im gunna throw away so if u want em just let me know, im in melb by the way, I have:
2 autos, both in sad state but diff centres good
manual steering rack and column (manual column different to power steer column), steerin rack needs rack ends but you may want it coz they are a rare item
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread - 56K WARNING Thu, 19 August 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres some sweet Camrys! Smile Evil or Very Mad What I would like to know is how did the Camry get it's "grandpa image" and the "it's a Camry,there slow" remarks? I have driven slower cars then Camrys and yet the Camry seems to cop that image the most. (I find) when ever I'm bothered I'll try and load some pics of my stocko Camry (when I have the equipment to do it) mines very stock (except park lights and stereo) but I don't really consider them mods.
Hoffy
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread - 56K WARNING Mon, 23 August 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well after a good weekend my Camry now has a 2 1/4" including CAT (from a VR Commadore cost $40 from the wreckers bolts almost straight on )got the pipe for nix, add a welder, a bit of time and a bit of Mad Razz Sad Crying or Very Sad Confused and then Very Happy 2 1/4"
pipe from the CAT back to the rear muffler (going to replace that soon only near new stainless one going to keep it for a bit)car goes very well much more willing to get going. The 55mm Throttle body off the VL fits ok BUT the butterfly opens the other way so i have to mod the cable runners a little bit then have to make a spacer to mount the (ISC) valve some how
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: SV21 dedicated thread - 56K WARNING Tue, 24 August 2004 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Sun, 01 August 2004 14:58

I Just thought i would put up a thread for us sv21 gen2 camry owners to talk Camrys and give insight into problems and solutions you might have Smile.

IM selling the celica and rebuilding the Camry engine stroking it beyond 2.0L Smile. So im keeping the camry i cant let it go Smile. I decided to keep the camry coz after talking to my mechanic he shown me the light saying if you modify a car like putting a 3sge or anything in it, you will run into to troubles and you need a car to drive around to go to work,when you have troubles. So im keeping the camry as a daily driver and il get maybe a Sprinter to work on Cool.

btw im losing my license in 2 weeks for 3 months so no cruising till then Confused .

Please no negative comments, if you dont like Camrys go elsewhere!!

Regards.

Well if you are planning to keep the Camry as a daily driver I wouldn't be stroking it because by the time you are finished you could have spend the money doing a 3S-GE conversion. And if you are doing a 3S swap, you are better off doing it on the Celica.

Re: SV21 dedicated thread - 56K WARNING Tue, 24 August 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where's your creativity CamryMan??? Your opinion is quite degrading to someones idea... I mean, i don't wanna be rude but you've basically told him- Scrap the stroking - Scrap the engine swap - U'd be better off doing it to a Celica.. so wat... get rid of the Camry.... Keep the Celica.... This is a Camry forum dude!!! Try and keep the comments about KEEPN your Camry not detering people off doing stuff coz it's easier on another car!!! We might aswell all go out and buy Celica's or Corolla's or something...where things are easy!!!

NO WAY!!! - smt_007 - Keep your Camry, stroke it or swap the engine... make it different and make it original!!!

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: SV21 dedicated thread - 56K WARNING Tue, 24 August 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
best bet for that would be doing what one of the st162 celica people was planing to do (i think it was fwdboy), that is a 5s-ge.
It would basically involve fitting the head of a 3s-ge to the block of a 5s-fe, would give more torque and power due to increased displacement.
And don't be so harsh on camryman, he does speak the truth.
Unless you are willing to spend serious cash, Camrys aren't going to provide brilliant levels of performance. However saying that if you are keen, and know your stuff you can make a unique car that will suprize everyone.
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: SV21 dedicated thread - 56K WARNING Tue, 24 August 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JETSPEEDCAMRY wrote on Tue, 24 August 2004 17:13

Where's your creativity CamryMan??? Your opinion is quite degrading to someones idea... I mean, i don't wanna be rude but you've basically told him- Scrap the stroking - Scrap the engine swap - U'd be better off doing it to a Celica.. so wat... get rid of the Camry.... Keep the Celica.... This is a Camry forum dude!!! Try and keep the comments about KEEPN your Camry not detering people off doing stuff coz it's easier on another car!!! We might aswell all go out and buy Celica's or Corolla's or something...where things are easy!!!

NO WAY!!! - smt_007 - Keep your Camry, stroke it or swap the engine... make it different and make it original!!!

I have no issue with Steve modifying the Camry. But from the first post, the original reason why he stopped the Celica project was that he needed a daily driver. He already has the 3S-GE engine anyway, why go to the trouble of stroking a 3S-FE? If he did stroke if, I doubt it would remain a reliable daily driver as you would have to put in a computer and tune the thing.

I once price how much money was going to take to get a 3S-FE to make the power of an early 3S-GE, including forged pistons, porting the head, grinding the cams etc. It ended up being more expensive than a 3S-GTE conversion.

Re: SV21 dedicated thread - 56K WARNING Tue, 24 August 2004 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I understand.. it's just, for me, the Camry is the best car. Don't really care how slow or fast it is!!!

What's involved in a 3S-GTE conversion??? And how much does it cost???

[Updated on: Tue, 24 August 2004 21:49] by Moderator

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Rail Freight from Sydney to Perth (for a car)
Next Topic:Tint the Sprinter parkers/blinkers?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 00:30:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087318420410156 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.