Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » SUPRAMAN!! (Kristian)Where are you?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
su_pr_aero
Occasional Poster

May 2004
icon4.gif  SUPRAMAN!! (Kristian)Where are you? Fri, 06 August 2004 01:00 Go to next message
Does anyone know of a way to contact Krtistian?! I've tried both his numbers and his e-mail and get no reply. I bought a car from him nearly two months ago .. and still havn't got posession of it. I'm in Tassie, he's in Sydney, the car is meant to be trucked to Melbourne for me to pick it up. Its taking a really long time. He hasn't told me the carrier company's name or anything, he has my money and i have no car. I don't mean to give him a bad name I'm just trying to get an answer. If anyone here personally sees him please let him know Raf is anxious to hear from him. And Kristian, If you're reading I'm happy to come up to Sydney now to get it, I am desperate for a car, I've been begging and borrowing transport from others for too long. Really, no hard feelings, I'll come and get the car no probs.

Raf
  Send a private message to this user    
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: SUPRAMAN!! (Kristian)Where are you? Fri, 06 August 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you call Kristian on his mobile, leave a message, He'll get back to you.

His policy to curb tyre kickers that otherwise waste his time. Smile
su_pr_aero
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: SUPRAMAN!! (Kristian)Where are you? Mon, 16 August 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay, I've left messages on both mobile and land lines, I've PM'd and e-mailed, & I've pulled out all my hair.
Kristian, PLEASE get back to me!
I bought this car June 21. JUNE! It only has to go to Melbourne from Sydney. It would give me greater peace of mind if you could even express post the rego papers and one key to me like you said you would at the very beginning. I'm sorry to post this publicly but it seems that its the only way I may get an answer. To all of you who have had good dealings with Kristian, please don't think worse of him, and continue to deal with him. I'm probably a once-off instance, I don't know.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: SUPRAMAN!! (Kristian)Where are you? Mon, 16 August 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sucky, im surprsed this shit actually happens. what a way to do things.....
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: SUPRAMAN!! (Kristian)Where are you? Mon, 16 August 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why doesnt his continual poor business skills surprise me....
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: SUPRAMAN!! (Kristian)Where are you? Mon, 16 August 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
simmo - time to change your avatar man
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: SUPRAMAN!! (Kristian)Where are you? Mon, 16 August 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make me one bitch
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: SUPRAMAN!! (Kristian)Where are you? Mon, 16 August 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok
when i get home

email me a good pic of your car mang!

chek your PM
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: SUPRAMAN!! (Kristian)Where are you? Mon, 16 August 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i see no PM fag

can u do flash or animated avatars?

sucks that you cant use them on toymods. I got a good one on ns.com
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: SUPRAMAN!! (Kristian)Where are you? Mon, 16 August 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check again faghat
and yes but not for here.. gayyyyyy
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: SUPRAMAN!! (Kristian)Where are you? Tue, 17 August 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have told you numerous times the transport company have it.

If i was hiding from you mate I wouldnt be replying to this thread.

I will find the name of the car carriers company and let you know. It was prestiege something.

I'd say its in melbourne by now. Maybe they got your mobile number wrong, they said they would call you (because you are the new owner) when it gets there. One key with remote have already been posted, the other is with the car carrier. rego papers i think are in the glove box of the car. I will get second copy from the RTA tomorrow and send it to you.
su_pr_aero
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: SUPRAMAN!! (Kristian)Where are you? Wed, 18 August 2004 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THANKYOU for replying! Its just been so hard to get hold of you!
Hope to get those details from you soon...
su_pr_aero
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: SUPRAMAN!! (Kristian)Where are you? Fri, 20 August 2004 05:24 Go to previous message
Still W A I T I N G Sad

There is no car carrier company that i can find with 'prestige' in their name, not in Vic and not in NSW. Just please give me the name of the company you used, it can't take this long to get that name to me. C'mon dude, this is getting way too drawn out.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:daytona body kit
Next Topic:How high is too high?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:19:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052731037139893 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.