Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Whos from the gold coast?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: Whos from the gold coast? Sat, 07 August 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'Day-its good to know who's close by with similiar interests.Name is Pete,location Eagleby [far north Gold Coast] Just started a 1jz/R154 Cressida conversion.Some of you will be asked for advice/opinion.Beware the old mans stock looking cressida at the lights! Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
tookey08
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: Whos from the gold coast? Fri, 15 October 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo yo pplz
just moved up from nsw to the coast bout 5-6 months ago so yeh dont kno anyone up here really besides workmates. i am livin in labrador so its pretty close to surfers itself and i havent been out cruisin yet but just recently bought me a nice 89 rolla so will b hedin out sooner rather than later. all of us should get together 1 night and hit the streets up. anyways ill betta go. catchya's round!!!
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Whos from the gold coast? Fri, 15 October 2004 14:40 Go to previous message
Just to add to this bump, If you ever see a stock looking white MA70 targa top around the Cooparoo, Carindale, Greenslopes area, that'd be me Wink

I'll probably go for a few cruises to the coast some fridays / saturdays before I move back to Newcastle.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:PLEASE HELP
Next Topic:Cost of replacement plates
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 22:11:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047390460968018 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.