Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Anyone comming to the Creek this WED???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Sun, 18 July 2004 10:31 Go to next message
might take the cressi out as see if i can go faster now that i have a proper boost controller on board Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Sun, 18 July 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldnt mind spectating
when are the gates open and how much is she guna cost?
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Sun, 18 July 2004 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$15 entry $40(inc entry) if you want to race...
i think the spectators gate open at 5 or 6???
its a great venue and worth every penny
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Sun, 01 August 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
green ta22 there last wednesday that went pretty well and a few corollas...a celica.....from what i remeber, and a turbo aw11 the week before that, anyone from here?
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Sun, 01 August 2004 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I might come out.

Jesse good to see you at macca's last week, I saw your car and noted in oh T18 pretty nice don't see them to much. Didn't even think it was a toymodder. When are you goingto join so ou will have a sticker on your car and I will know its you next time???
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Mon, 02 August 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my clutch is fried from my last outing there.. but I might come for a little look see if there are some toyotas running... Wink
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Mon, 02 August 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i want a sticker!!
but at the moment just cant come up with the cash, im sure u know what building an engine costs,
2tg chain guide $157
valve stem seals $100
....the feeling when its all finshed PRICELESS!
actually i could do with a master card
i'll join up when its all together and i make a bit of money again! hmmmmm...need a job!
and my friends loved ur car!

[Updated on: Mon, 02 August 2004 05:42]

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Mon, 02 August 2004 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hopfully i'll be out there this week
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Mon, 02 August 2004 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could be coming along...
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Tue, 03 August 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i haven't done any changes since my last runs, but i might come out just to improve my take offs.
rb20det
Regular

July 2004
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Tue, 03 August 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish i could race but couldnt afford to fix anything if i broke it Confused . might come just to watch
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Wed, 04 August 2004 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Event has been cancelled due to windy conditions and poor visibility. Well thats this week (4/08).

Anyone for next week?(11/08)
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Wed, 04 August 2004 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They cancelled it because of wind?!
Most of the track is shielded from any westerlies, & it ain't that windy anyway.

If there's any chance it'll be back on again, send me an SMS on 0419 638 367 & I'll bring the ute again for storing of tyres, & excess weight items from other cars.
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Wed, 04 August 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets organise a hole pile of toymodders to invade the creek in a few weeks...i'de love seeing all the toyo's there putting wog boxes and commodores in thei place!!! i'll even give it a wack myself!! whos in!???
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Wed, 04 August 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good to me.
hopefully I should be getting my car back shortly, been planning on taking for a run.
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Wed, 04 August 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep im going to be KEEN to see what my 3tg can pull, its getting finshed this weekend, in the car weekend after
so the 25th of this month should be perfect for me to have a run.
or is that too late for everyone else?
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Wed, 04 August 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its never too late, we can always go again.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Thu, 05 August 2004 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill come out on the 25th.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Thu, 05 August 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i might come out as a spectator unless I get mine engineered in which case i will be there with bells on
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Thu, 05 August 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how come u cant go in it without being being engineered?
i thought the scrouteneering was just to check your car is safe, not legal..?
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Fri, 06 August 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah its street legal cars for a street meet.

Must have cert and rego papers

Glad your mates liked the car
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Sat, 07 August 2004 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they won't be hasseling me about the 3tg will they?

apparently it's just a head swop which is alright so im legal, but i used a 13t block on the 3tg so i might have a bit of trouble about that...hmmm...
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Anyone comming to the Creek this WED??? Sat, 07 August 2004 08:54 Go to previous message
hi,

luke - you shouldnt need an engineering cert... the scrutineering is the easiest i have seen... much less involved than even dubbo. They didnt want my engineers certificate... i didnt even tell them i had one.

had a quick look, checked for helmet and off i went.

Stew
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL
Next Topic:[AE86 Cruise] - Sydney AE86 Night 'touge' Cruise! - Saturday 26th June 4:00pm!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 08:22:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062978267669678 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.