Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 03 August 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HSV=HOLDENSpecial Vehicles which means its a Holden and most look like Commodores to me
  Send a private message to this user    
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 03 August 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So it's the same argument as the whole:
sigma/scorpion
Corrola/sprinter

Type thing right ?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 03 August 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
different things make them different, as for most HSV's there based on Commodores but have things that make them better in certain areas and are sold under different names. really its pointless argueing over things like that because it will never end Rolling Eyes
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 03 August 2004 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 03 August 2004 11:32

same shit with a different name Smile

clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 03 August 2004 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I see people in HSV's and ask them how much they paid. Then spend the next ten minutes rolling around laughing when they say they spent 80K and I say you spent 80K on a commodore. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Had to run a few times. Even more deluded is my brother in law (ok he's Italian, no offence but he's a slow one) who firmly stands by the fact that his statesman is a wide bodied commodore. I don't disagree until he tries to make you believe it's a custom mod to the body and widened. We don't talk much. It hurts.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Wed, 04 August 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Tue, 03 August 2004 12:06

bbaacchhyy wrote on Tue, 03 August 2004 11:46

What a crock, of course they are all Commodores/Berlina/Calais/Stateman/Caprice/Ute/Cre wman/Adventra.

They all run down the same production line, and get most of the parts fitted here at Elizabeth.

HSV change mainly the following : Exhaust, fascias, brakes, wheels and tyres, engine calibrations, badging, etc.

Anyone that tells you different don't know shit.

QED

So the Sprinter, Levin, Trueno are the same as a Corolla... Same shit. They all come from the same production line so they are the same.

Toyota change mainly the following : Exhaust, fascias, brakes, wheels and tyres, engine calibrations, badging, etc.

It is the same deal to what HSV does to their cars. Twisted Evil

This aint the same arguement. an AE86 doesnt share the exact same chassis and body as for example an ae92 seca or an ae82 seca. Nor do they bare much (if any) resemblance to some othe corollas. This is just silly talk. Its almost more accurate to accuse a falcon of being a commodore with different brakes/exhaust etc.

Personally I think its all one big joke. Theyve taken the commonwhore taxis and havnt put 1 thought into what makes a car speedy.. and dropped in a better engine, better brakes, different interior and 'created' a 'new line' of cars reffered to as the HSV. Im not bagging the end product at all. Im bagging the marketing which has lead to the general bogan stance that these caravan towing family cars are unbeatable beasts that leave all for dead.

Then again I dont think Toyota had any idea What their sprinters/levins/truenos would end up being famous for. They just threw some logical ideas together along with some neat styling and fluked it big time. But then thats another story. =p
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Wed, 04 August 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
double post.

[Updated on: Wed, 04 August 2004 06:50]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Wed, 04 August 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we've gone way off topic here but anyway. Just adding my 2 cents to the commo thing. My brother being ya typical bogan laughed at the mr2 when i first got it........ Till he took it for a drive. he was like "small slow chicks car" and that his commo would be better. Afterwards he was like "well it couldn't beat my bosses porsche" Laughing can't win with him.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Wed, 04 August 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*Reads Topic*
*Reads replies*
CONCLUSION
I think most of the guys here now have, not naming anyone but she took advantage of your opinions/emotions and made you all get worked up over something that wasn't even related to the topic in the 1st place.
They all have their ways boys, there's no way around it!! Laughing Very Happy
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Wed, 04 August 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SillyCar88 wrote on Wed, 04 August 2004 20:52

*Reads Topic*
*Reads replies*
CONCLUSION
I think most of the guys here now have, not naming anyone but she took advantage of your opinions/emotions and made you all get worked up over something that wasn't even related to the topic in the 1st place.

Laughing yeah i think some of us got taken ADVANTAGE of there!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Wed, 04 August 2004 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey girl He Got u there !
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Wed, 04 August 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

*Reads Topic*
*Reads replies*
CONCLUSION

I hardly think it's the same thing. I, personally, am not pissed off or annoyed that the conversation has turned to HSV vs. Commodore talk. I am fairly happy for the distraction (even though it brings with it that whole "off topic" thing). If I where single (for the sake of comparison) it would be like a chick I normally wouldn't go after seducing me into sleeping with her. It's not like I am against the idea, just wouldn't pursue it normally.

Does that make ANY sense at all? Man I ramble on sometimes.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
icon8.gif  Re: HSV is a Commodore! Thu, 05 August 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Wed, 04 August 2004 23:07

*Reads Topic*
*Reads replies*
CONCLUSION

I hardly think it's the same thing. I, personally, am not pissed off or annoyed that the conversation has turned to HSV vs. Commodore talk. I am fairly happy for the distraction (even though it brings with it that whole "off topic" thing). If I where single (for the sake of comparison) it would be like a chick I normally wouldn't go after seducing me into sleeping with her. It's not like I am against the idea, just wouldn't pursue it normally.

Does that make ANY sense at all? Man I ramble on sometimes.

It makes sense! Smile
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Thu, 05 August 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once when i was drunk i passed out, woke up and fell asleep... then later on i woke up and this ugly chick was undoing my pants... was a very close call...
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Thu, 05 August 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
79rollaboy wrote on Thu, 05 August 2004 16:54

Once when i was drunk i passed out, woke up and fell asleep... then later on i woke up and this ugly chick was undoing my pants... was a very close call...

very lucky
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Thu, 05 August 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Laughing Laughing On a scale of 1-10, how fugly was she?
And HSV is much better than commonwhores...wouldnt mind a GTO or GTS myself Razz
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Thu, 05 August 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HSV_gal wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 23:19

Mookie wrote on Mon, 02 August 2004 22:35

HSV girl: I no it's a bit off the topic but i figured you would the best person to ask.
A HSV car is not a commadore is this right???

Mookie,
It actually depends on who you talk to RE the HSV'S. Generally No they are not Commodores BUT there is a wide range of "HSV'S"
Some of them are most deffently not Commodores
Avalanche AWD,XUV AWD and of course the Maloo series.
The Clubsport series (Clubsport, Clubsport R8 and the Clubsport SE) are all NOT Commodores
The Coupe series(Coupe AWD, Coupe LE) are Not Commodores, nor are the GTS or GTO....
BUT A FEW THAT COME UNDER BOTH HEADINGS ARE:::

Grange
Senator
and the Senator Signature!

Cheers

my mate has a HSV VR GTS, and when he rang holden and gave them his vin no. they told him it was a 6cyl auto white in colour, which proves that they are just modded Commodore's
HSV just get the base model car and modifiy it Laughing
so if a GTS or clubsport isnt a commodore then my celica isnt a celica any more as i have modified it Razz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Thu, 05 August 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WSV-001
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Thu, 05 August 2004 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HSV is to Holden/Comodes as Carol Shelby was to Ford/Mustang Cool

Cheers

Jeff
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Thu, 05 August 2004 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All I was doing was trying to change the subject (I had a fair go at it) try starting a Topic that warns Toyota owners that it has nothing to do with Toyotas then try linking it to some sort of GM forum. Once any Holden debate starts it never stops...
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sat, 07 August 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Thu, 05 August 2004 18:12

WSV-001

Ummm what?
Ovlov244
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sat, 07 August 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once when I worked at the local library my boss who was a lady, pinched my ass. I got her sacked for sexual harassment
Ovlov244
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sat, 07 August 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yea, and she touched my willy too. right on my tip. i wanted to bend her over "Grug Goes To School" so bad but i just dobbed her in, instead.
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sat, 07 August 2004 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on the whole drugs thing, at least ppl in aus arnt hookd on crack...
Ramtech
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sat, 07 August 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drugs cause psycho shit end of story

[Updated on: Sun, 08 August 2004 03:46]

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls,HSV is a Commy and opinions on drugs Sun, 08 August 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the current topic? Confused It's changing all the time, thats the new title for this thread!
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 08 August 2004 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cover me in honey and feed me to the lesbians!!!

I'm still looking for a woman.

[Updated on: Sun, 08 August 2004 13:40]

TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
icon2.gif  Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 09 August 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope and if they did id just pimp smack dem hoes!!!!111

But i got a gf and we are happy, some of you have met her, she likes ya car joel Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Mad Rolling Eyes
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 09 August 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Wed, 04 August 2004 16:47

SIMDOG wrote on Tue, 03 August 2004 12:06

bbaacchhyy wrote on Tue, 03 August 2004 11:46

What a crock, of course they are all Commodores/Berlina/Calais/Stateman/Caprice/Ute/Cre wman/Adventra.

They all run down the same production line, and get most of the parts fitted here at Elizabeth.

HSV change mainly the following : Exhaust, fascias, brakes, wheels and tyres, engine calibrations, badging, etc.

QED

So the Sprinter, Levin, Trueno are the same as a Corolla... Same shit. They all come from the same production line so they are the same.

Toyota change mainly the following : Exhaust, fascias, brakes, wheels and tyres, engine calibrations, badging, etc.

It is the same deal to what HSV does to their cars. Twisted Evil

This aint the same arguement. an AE86 doesnt share the exact same chassis and body as for example an ae92 seca or an ae82 seca. Nor do they bare much (if any) resemblance to some othe corollas. This is just silly talk. Its almost more accurate to accuse a falcon of being a commodore with different brakes/exhaust etc.

Personally I think its all one big joke. Theyve taken the commonwhore taxis and havnt put 1 thought into what makes a car speedy.. and dropped in a better engine, better brakes, different interior and 'created' a 'new line' of cars reffered to as the HSV. Im not bagging the end product at all. Im bagging the marketing which has lead to the general bogan stance that these caravan towing family cars are unbeatable beasts that leave all for dead.

Then again I dont think Toyota had any idea What their sprinters/levins/truenos would end up being famous for. They just threw some logical ideas together along with some neat styling and fluked it big time. But then thats another story. =p

KE70
AE71
AE86

See the continuation of the E code?
Why do you say the AE86 is unlike the AE82? Same 4A-C powerplant, same styling cues forward of the door/A-pillar. Clearly they're different cars, but that's not hte point. They're interpretations of the same lineage.
AE9# is a further development of the AE82 design, which bore likeness to AE86. Same 4A powerplant, now with 4A-FC, 6A-FC, 4A-GE derivitaves.

Your 'Sprinter' is a Corolla. Deal and move on.
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 10 August 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This thread's a classic. You should all be very proud of yourselves. (take that however you want Very Happy )
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Tue, 10 August 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ovlov: as if you didnt enjoy that. Why didnt you bend her over? Not like your busy in a library Rolling Eyes

BTW...another topic change
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Wed, 11 August 2004 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yadda yadda yadda... Women = Drug!

Seriously the worst thing to get addicted to but unfortunatly most of us are one way or the other (besides rob hes gay and everyone knows it)

most drugs people grow out of or move to Moe, Nowra, townsville or anywhere in SA, NT or WA and do there minds in complately.

Allan
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Wed, 11 August 2004 18:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Sun, 01 August 2004 23:29

Think about the thousands upon thousands of people popping a pill every night in sydney.

lots of people smoked cigarettes before they knew the dangers, dosent mean that it was ok because lots of people were doing it Confused
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Thu, 12 August 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just face the fucking facts! Everyones on drugs!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Thu, 12 August 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True
as i type i'm drinking coffee
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Thu, 12 August 2004 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll just give u my worst experience

Met a girl... quite cool... anyway we met often and she called me often... before she went back to Hong Kong for holidays she told me she was very attracted to me... but we both agreed to wait until she got back from HK before we made a commitment or anything... anyway... throughtout phone calls from HK, i offered to pick her up from the airport... so i did... went all the way there at 7am... got her 7 bags... took her home to the city... took her 7 bags up 7 flights of stairs and met her parents... all well is in good...

that was the last time i ever heard from her... lol so used... this was a few months ago and she's dating some jerk now days...
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 15 August 2004 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Thu, 12 August 2004 19:06

Met a girl... quite cool... anyway we met often and she called me often... before she went back to Hong Kong for holidays she told me she was very attracted to me... but we both agreed to wait until she got back from HK before we made a commitment or anything... anyway... throughtout phone calls from HK, i offered to pick her up from the airport... so i did... went all the way there at 7am... got her 7 bags... took her home to the city... took her 7 bags up 7 flights of stairs and met her parents... all well is in good...

that was the last time i ever heard from her... lol so used... this was a few months ago and she's dating some jerk now days...

That's pretty fucked. But if she was really like that would you want her anyway? Be glad you didn't wait til you were hooked on her to find out you know?
Mx73_LuXoBarge
Regular

October 2002
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 16 August 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On Topic:

Almost... A friends mother approached me in a bar (didn't recognise me) and said "You got $50 bucks tonight big boy?" Shocked
I laughed my drink all over her face and dress Laughing She left very quickly. Good thing she did too, cause her daughter (my friend) came in 20 minutes after the crazy bitch left.
Confused Razz Laughing
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Wed, 18 August 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mx73_LuXoBarge wrote on Mon, 16 August 2004 13:04

On Topic:

Almost... A friends mother approached me in a bar (didn't recognise me) and said "You got $50 bucks tonight big boy?" Shocked
I laughed my drink all over her face and dress Laughing She left very quickly. Good thing she did too, cause her daughter (my friend) came in 20 minutes after the crazy bitch left.
Confused Razz Laughing

rofl...... did you tell your friend? .... or did she then ask you for $50 bucks too.... (jk)...

anyways interesting thread ..... v f f ....
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Wed, 18 August 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Thu, 12 August 2004 19:06

Shiri - You so craaazy! You should've banged her before she left!! Now please never make that mistake again. Wink
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Thu, 19 August 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Wed, 04 August 2004 21:30

Hey girl He Got u there !

Thats just funny considering I was just answering your question!
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Thu, 19 August 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Thu, 05 August 2004 17:48

Laughing Laughing On a scale of 1-10, how fugly was she?
And HSV is much better than commonwhores...wouldnt mind a GTO or GTS myself Razz

Id say around 8/9 fuglies...
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Fri, 20 August 2004 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam4A-GE_Seca wrote on Sun, 08 August 2004 23:39

I'm not surprised that you are mate, you're using honey after all. You need to substitute that for fish oil before you go looking for hungry lesbians.....

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Like the old saying goes "There are only two things in the world that smell like fish......and one of them is fish...."

Smile Smile Smile Smile

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 22 August 2004 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23celica wrote on Fri, 20 August 2004 10:23

Sam4A-GE_Seca wrote on Sun, 08 August 2004 23:39

I'm not surprised that you are mate, you're using honey after all. You need to substitute that for fish oil before you go looking for hungry lesbians.....

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Like the old saying goes "There are only two things in the world that smell like fish......and one of them is fish...."

Smile Smile Smile Smile

Laughing Laughing Laughing
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sun, 22 August 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL! -> this thread is fucking hilarious...

As for the whole male rape thing - I don't think an erection counts as 'consent' seeing as that in the case of females -> even if they...err.. climax, it's still considered rape.

Drugs are dodgy...if you can't enjoy life without some chemical assistance then you should try harder puthsies!
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Mon, 23 August 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Talking about this male rape thing. Some time back a guy a dun got over by two chicks. If i remember the story he got hit on by two fat chicks, wacked on the back of the head tied to a chair injected with some shit they stole from a vet thats used on male horses for long time hardness. The two chicks rode the poor bastard all night long. He took the girls for rape but thats as much as i know.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Fri, 27 August 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

same thing happened to me *shudders* close call

ra23celica wrote on Fri, 20 August 2004 10:23

Smile Smile Smile Smile

LMFAO Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sat, 28 August 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a boner doesn't count as consent.... your dick is quite capable of saying "yes" while your mind is asleep and dreaming Smile

And yes, I've had something like this happen me. Wouldn't call it rape, but I just woke up and was like "wtf? get off me"
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sat, 28 August 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sat, 28 August 2004 11:29

a boner doesn't count as consent.... your dick is quite capable of saying "yes" while your mind is asleep and dreaming Smile

And yes, I've had something like this happen me. Wouldn't call it rape, but I just woke up and was like "wtf? get me off "

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sat, 28 August 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Sat, 28 August 2004 11:56

"wtf? get me off "

Ha ha, that's classic.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sat, 28 August 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
er
"get off me" maybe that should have been Embarassed
little freudian slip getting in there Smile
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Have any guys been taken advantage off by girls ??? Sat, 28 August 2004 15:17 Go to previous message
Allan wrote on Sat, 28 August 2004 11:56

And yes, I've had something like this happen me. Wouldn't call it rape, but I just woke up and was like "wtf? get me off "

Laughing
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Panda = Faster?
Next Topic:Release the hounds.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 08:10:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.015748023986816 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.