Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CeLiCa
Regular

September 2002
Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Thu, 26 September 2002 02:07 Go to next message
Im in the process of converting the 5SFE in my ST184 Celica to a 3SGTE from a GRP A ST185... I have the following items that i no longer need. If u need something make an offer:

-GRP A Rally gearbox with 55000km on clock (one person is in line for this but if he drops out it its up for sale). Reinforced type with different gear ratios. Hard to find.

-5SFE engine with ECU but no gearbox, done 170000km and in good nick.

-Complete pop up light assembly

-Hood from Celica, in perfect condition and in white.

-Parkers

-Dash from the GT4, in grey..

-Instrument cluster from ST184, heater controls etc

-Lots of other things that i dont require from ST185 front cut (the bonnet, panels, front bar, engine, ecu and loom are all needed).

If u need something let me know and ill tell u if i have it.

Cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
BlackDog
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Thu, 26 September 2002 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buzz Me.

BlackDog
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Thu, 26 September 2002 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does your one have the 4 spot calipers? If it does and you are prepared to sell, please PM me.
Cheers Dave.
[mikey]
Regular

May 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Thu, 26 September 2002 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only the 205 has 4 pots
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Fri, 27 September 2002 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do u have the 3sgte fuel pump for sale???
let me know if u do.
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Fri, 27 September 2002 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[mikey

wrote on Fri, 27 September 2002 07:49]only the 205 has 4 pots

mmm... 4 Pot. I like my brakes. They pull up pretty quick, even at 160km/h
CeLiCa
Regular

September 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Fri, 27 September 2002 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry i forgot to mention that the brake setup will be used on my car.

Ill get bak to you on the fuel pump.

And BlackDog, ill try to give u a buzz tonite. If i havent called u for some reason, gimme a buzz ( i PM'd u my number)

Cheers

[mikey]
Regular

May 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Fri, 27 September 2002 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gary,

Im looking to get some of those nice 4 pots and 315mm discs for the rolla too =]]]] If all goes well might have them next week! LOL

Michael
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Fri, 27 September 2002 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where you getting them Mikey. I need new rotors and im looking at the possibility of getting TRD ones but they are like $315 each. Was hoping to find a cheaper option.
[mikey]
Regular

May 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Sat, 28 September 2002 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gary, amazingly enough from an importer, so dunno what sort of nick discs are in, im assuming alright probably need machining, have you considered DBA slotted?
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
icon4.gif  Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Sun, 29 September 2002 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any news on the intank fuel pump?
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Mon, 30 September 2002 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mikey,

I've tried DBA was too happy with their customer service. They have Rotors listed for the ST205 but have never had them in stock, dont know if they will ever get them in stock and could not give me a price because they didnt have one.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Mon, 30 September 2002 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toyora wreckers in Melb have a set of ST205 rotors just lying around.
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Tue, 01 October 2002 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any idea what they are selling them for? or do you have their number?
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Tue, 01 October 2002 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No idea....hopefully not much but I don't think they're too aware. I bought complete ST205 caliper set for $300.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Tue, 01 October 2002 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the speedo on the ST184 cluster cable driven? Does it read past 180?
I want to change the speedo in my import.
CeLiCa
Regular

September 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Tue, 01 October 2002 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im sorry in tank fuel pump is not available

The ST184 intrument cluster goes to 240km/hr but it is not cable driven
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Tue, 01 October 2002 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My speedo is not cable driven either.
How much do you want for the cluster?
Where are you?
kfleming
Occasional Poster

October 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Fri, 04 October 2002 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very interested in hood and front bar.
How much u after for em?
CeLiCa
Regular

September 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Sat, 05 October 2002 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sent you a PM kfleming

I live in Melb

Make me an ofter on the cluster if your intersted
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Mon, 07 October 2002 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can those of you guys discussing the ST205 4 pot calipers tell me i they are always alloy. I am chasing a set to adapt onto a SW20 MR2. I can never seem to find them here. several importers say they have them, but they turn out to be steel ones which I assume are Nissan or such. If anyone has a pair off a car, can you please measure the mount hole spacing. thanks
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Tue, 08 October 2002 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Terry,

The easiest way to tell if they are off an ST205 is that the have CELICA embossed in them
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Tue, 08 October 2002 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
130 or 140mm.....I have a set collecting dust. NOT for sale. About as big as an AP CP5200 4 spot, alloy, "Celica" embossed across the outboard face, very impressive pad surface area. Very similar to a Supra 4 spot.
Just chasing another pair for some crazy guy....

[Updated on: Tue, 08 October 2002 08:03]

GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Tue, 08 October 2002 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They sound like the ones. Youll actually find that they are bigger than the supra 4pot caliper

You dont by chance have the discs that go with them that you might want to part with as mine are pretty worn.

[Updated on: Tue, 08 October 2002 10:19]

king16
Regular

July 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Tue, 08 October 2002 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, how much is it costing u 4 the conversion coz my bro is looking at the same thing 4 his st184 but doesnt know wat gearbox 2 run. r u running the standard fwd version or something else? thanx champ keep me posted on how the project is going as im very interested>>>>>>
[mikey]
Regular

May 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Tue, 08 October 2002 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
camry v6 box will fit straight up, but wont last that long,
gt4 or mr2 turbo box require mods to fit as they both wont work straight off...
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Tue, 08 October 2002 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't have the rotors but I can get them. 250 the pair OK with you? They will need a machine a lot of surface rust.

[Updated on: Tue, 08 October 2002 12:34]

TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Tue, 08 October 2002 20:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks fellas for info. hey gianttomato, can you measure the bolt spacing please. are you springfield brisbane or where>???
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Tue, 08 October 2002 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Springfield, as in "The Simpsons". I'm actually in Melbourne. The calipers are in storage.....I'm moving in 2 weeks time so I probably won't be able to get to them for a month or so.
CeLiCa
Regular

September 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Tue, 05 November 2002 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive still got a lot of this stuff for sale.... someone buy the 5sfe... willing to part with it for cheap
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Wed, 06 November 2002 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the gearbox you have from a turbo car or non turbo??. thanks
CeLiCa
Regular

September 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Wed, 06 November 2002 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its a reinforced one from a turbo gt4
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Wed, 06 November 2002 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you still have the cluster, could you give me an idea what you want for it? (I'm primarily interested in the tacho)
If the price is right, I'll take it on the spot.

PM me if you like...
CeLiCa
Regular

September 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Thu, 07 November 2002 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent

[Updated on: Thu, 07 November 2002 10:54]

mfrench
Newcomer

November 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Fri, 21 February 2003 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a 184 which has had a fire and i require heaps of under bonnet and dash parts could you let me know if you have any bits left. Thanks
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Sat, 22 February 2003 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the gearbox - and the front bumper ?

interested in both - at the right price !

What are the front guards like also? if any

Also may need some dash parts yet - ill keep you in touch on this !

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Sat, 22 February 2003 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ps where are you based ?
CeLiCa
Regular

September 2002
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Sat, 22 February 2003 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im in Melb

Gearbox and front bumper have been sold.

I have SOME of the dash parts left- let me know what u need

I have the left front guard i think, slightly damaged.
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Sun, 23 February 2003 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has the group A bonnet been sold yet?
kevin l. bryant
Newcomer

August 2003
Re: Lots of Celica/GT4 parts for sale..gearbox, engine etc Thu, 07 August 2003 10:04 Go to previous message
looking for a 1990 gt4 celica engine. i have no idea what some f you guys are talking about. do you have or know of, sometying in adelaide that i can purchase for my lad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ST162 Tailgate & Spoiler 4 Sale in Brisbane.
Next Topic:ta22 bonnet in under coat, ready for paint
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 20 02:20:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070168972015381 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.