Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
TA22 side indicators Mon, 09 August 2004 11:33 Go to next message
Hey guys
Restoring a ta22 at the moment and looking for some nicer side indicators to put on it. i heard ppl talk about putting vt indicators on, do these cover all the holes in the fender? do you have to make new holes? does anybody know of any nice looking indicators which go straight in without altering the panel?

thanks
chris
  Send a private message to this user    
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: TA22 side indicators Mon, 09 August 2004 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
usually people use the vt ones when they change to GT lenses on the corners. personally i don't like them, i think they're too round and modern and don't suit the car. i don't have any problem with the stock ones as long as they are in good condition, so haven't really looked at what else will fit well
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TA22 side indicators Mon, 09 August 2004 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was looking at ones from a new vw. clear and reccesd into the panel. would need custom fit but look nice. also clear to go with the GT side indicators.

i think i will now just go without alltogether.

anyone know if this is illegal or not
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: TA22 side indicators Tue, 10 August 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used a Magna side indicator which is the tear drop shape. Had to do a little bit of filing but was a very easy fit but covered up the holes really nicely
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 side indicators Tue, 10 August 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at the end of the day you can really put any other side indicator from any car really... im going for the GT clear lenses but am gonna leave the side indicators as they are...

i have considered others but always returned to the originals cause i want to keep the car looking as original as possible

EDIT: peewee i hope you dont mind me using your avatar pic but i recon the car looks AWSME Shocked like that with the clears and orange

[Updated on: Tue, 10 August 2004 01:13]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: TA22 side indicators Tue, 10 August 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scrote wrote on Tue, 10 August 2004 00:53

i think i will now just go without alltogether.

anyone know if this is illegal or not

Its not legal, but i'm not gonna have any Very Happy
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: TA22 side indicators Tue, 10 August 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fade-e no worries mate, there's a bigger version on my website below and some more pics too. what you usin it for?
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 side indicators Tue, 10 August 2004 10:19 Go to previous message
was just using it as an example of how it would look with the clearies and orange... i recon it looks heaps mad like that thats all
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wolf3D Ver 4 Settings
Next Topic:4agze oil cooler
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 16:40:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044288635253906 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.