Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Tonites the Night!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Tonites the Night! Thu, 26 September 2002 07:36 Go to next message
Hey guys! I'm just about to head out to the Joe Cocker Concert at the enmore theatre tonite. Any you guys going? Can meet up If you are. Should be a good night.. Daryll Brathwaite (one of my fav australian performers) is playing first, hopefully I can get something signed. I'm taking my digital camera, so look out for some pics tomorrow.

***this topic was posted by a third party. Not by the Real Julz***

Pete, could you please fuck off and stop posting under under my name. For a start, Joe Cocker isn't playing tonight and I hate Daryl Braithwaite.

[Updated on: Thu, 26 September 2002 12:28]

Send a private message to this user    
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tonites the Night! Thu, 26 September 2002 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL!!!

Never knew people took SHERBET so seriously, Laughing
Joe Cocker is a damn fine performer man.... though he is getting old, don't expect much from his voice ok...
troyboy
Regular

May 2002

Re: Tonites the Night! Mon, 30 September 2002 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
y dont u change ur pass>
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Tonites the Night! Mon, 30 September 2002 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The motherfucker should change his fuckin attitude.
I'm not gonna change my password coz of some deadshit with too much time on his welfare collecting hands like my flatmate. Very Happy
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: Tonites the Night! Tue, 01 October 2002 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL Laughing
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Tonites the Night! Tue, 01 October 2002 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your flatmate is one funny guy
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Tonites the Night! Tue, 01 October 2002 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arrgh! He's a nightmare pest!
A slippery sort of character, hard to get vengance on.
Now does anyone have any clever revenge schemes they can share? don't worry, he won't visit the forum again, you should see the way he takes the piss out of and rubbishes everything Toymods. When he's bored, he reads the Toymods newsletter out loud putting on a slack jawed, bogan voice, insulting peoples cars... Should of heard what he said about Lukes Cressida on the front page of the last newsletter. He laughed at me for donating money to the server fund saying It'll probably go towards rust removal of some board members old bomb.. No respect at all!
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Tonites the Night! Tue, 01 October 2002 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmm, sounds like one of my mates. Laughing

If you're room mates with the guy, your revenge oportunities are hugely increased.
Re-arrange his furniture one night when he's out on the piss, & leave all the lights off for when he gets home. My mum did this to my dad many years ago, although with no mischiefous intent, and it's still one of their better "hey we're pissed, let's tell boring old stories" stories.
What would be better is if you could set up an infra-red camera to watch his drunken cunfusion. I think my brother has a little black & white IR camera somewhere, you can borrow it if it still works...... Laughing

Retune all the channels of the TV to SBS, or channel 31, reprogramn his auto dial in your home phone, unscrew & flip around his light switches, set his alarm for 3 in the morning (unless you sleep in the same room Razz ), draw on his face while he's asleep & set his alarm late so he has no time to look in a mirror before rushing out.......

Let me know when you've tried all them & I'll think up some more. Evil or Very Mad
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Tonites the Night! Tue, 01 October 2002 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: Tonites the Night! Tue, 01 October 2002 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bigworm:
LOL thats some good stuff man.
/me takes note is my little black book.
Razz Laughing
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Tonites the Night! Sun, 06 October 2002 06:27 Go to previous message
LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I'll have to try some of them on my mates.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Is it possible
Next Topic:Problem - Parts For Sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 23:06:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046501159667969 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.