Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
danielc
Occasional Poster

October 2003
1uzfe Tue, 10 August 2004 12:49 Go to next message
i know this has been covered a hundred times but i cant find what i need... ok, im putting a 1uzfe into a patrol and need wiring diagrams for a uzs14x crown i think its a 95 model. i can sus out the ecu wiring but i need a diagram for the rest of the car. i want to put in the diagnostic plug and use the crown fuse/relay box and my cut has had a nice smack on the rh a pillar so i cant get most of the wiring out to work it out.
anyone got a diagram for me Smile?
and is a vdo speed sensor in the original cable (puts out a square wave) enough to trick the computer into thinking there is gbox there? im using the std five speed outta the patrol.
a mate of mine put one in his cruiser and didnt have the speed signal so it ran 10deg timing constantly... lots of fuel... no power.
  Send a private message to this user    
madmont
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: 1uzfe Tue, 10 August 2004 21:59 Go to previous message
I had a uzs141 half cut . wiring diagram is almost impossible
to obtain. my reccomendation is that you VERY CAREFULLY dissect the wiring loom as most of the relevant wiring goes through the left hand side of the vehicle. only a few important wires went through the rh pillar. retain the fuse and relay box as this supplies power to computer and starter. ecu wiring is much the same as for sc400 . pay particular attention to the wiring of the separate 40 pin connector on the ecu. I put the motor and auto into a hilux so I did not have issues with the speed sensors as you do. A speed sensor for number 1 speed input MAY work for you.It will need to be 1 pulse per rev of the driveshaft or 4 pulses per rev of the speedo cable

[Updated on: Tue, 10 August 2004 22:00]

Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Adjusting the idle on 4AGZE - AW11
Next Topic:manual conversion on ke30?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:58:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045199394226074 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.