Toymods » Members Rides » Darola Ae82 4agze Sedan ---with new pics---

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Darola
Regular

May 2002
icon10.gif  Darola Ae82 4agze Sedan ---with new pics--- Wed, 11 August 2004 11:49 Go to next message
Hey there all,

well i think its time to add my car to this fine list.
As most of the ppl who know/remember me i use to have a white ae82 sedan but i wrote her off around 2 years ago, luckly i didnt harm the motor at all. Since then i have brought a silver sedan (love the grandpa car) and started to rebuild her up from the ground. I changed most of the White car onto the silver one inlcuding the motor and dash again.
I bought the car for $300 the guy wanted $650, body was great with just one minor dent under the passenger front door, and the motor was rooted, no clutch, blowen head and all with no rego, got him down so much cause i told him it would cost me heaps to fix and re-rego, hehehe got home and motor came right out Laughing

Rego: Darola

Engine: Ae101 map Gze motor + 5speed lsd gearbox

Suspension/Brake's: Monroe gas shock's all round with Super low King springs, Ae82 strut brace, Ae92 front hubs and brake's, Ae82 rear disc setup (converted from Drum)

Steering: Ae101 powersteering setup, Autotecnica Steering wheel.

Interiour/Exteriour: Ae101 GTZ dash, full retrim in black plush fur, standard seats (for now), black plush carpet, custom parcel shelf and front door pods.

on the outside i have removed standard striping, moulded the Ae101 bonnet scoop into my standard bonnet, nice simple wing for the rear, and body just about ready to spray moody blue mica Very Happy

Wheels/Tyres: 14" 4spoke CSA mag's wrapped in 185/60 Falken tyre's

Stereo: Sony deck with 10stacker running to 2 amps, one running 4x 6.5" Pionner TS-D160r speaker's, the other running 2x 12" Sony hexagon subwoofers in custom box, a in dash DVD player and a roof mounted 7" monitor, and a playstation just for some fun Very Happy

The car is off the road at the moment as i rebuilt her some more, i blew the supercharger up and had to replace, im fixing the body up alittle so i can spray her,i have chosen Moody Blue Mica, i have removed the aeriel from the A piller and put one attached to the front screen inside the cabin.

Please let me know what u guys and girls think about my lil beast.

Go to ---> http://home.kooee.com.au/darola/

Eddie
(Darola)
darola@kooee.com.au

[Updated on: Fri, 17 September 2004 10:56]

Send a private message to this user    
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DAROLA ae82 sedan, let me know what u think :) Thu, 12 August 2004 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks good man.
wats with the fluff on the roof and the doors?
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: DAROLA ae82 sedan, let me know what u think :) Thu, 12 August 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe dont u like the fluff???? its not as furry as it looks, i reckon it looks pretty good in the car, but hey thats me, thanks for looking anyway bro

Eddie
(Darola)
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DAROLA ae82 sedan, let me know what u think :) Fri, 13 August 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I HAVE seen your car before... but I'm not sure if it was in white or silver. Confused I distinctly remember the plate and the playboy bunny in the rear windscreen. When do you expect to finish her up?
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: DAROLA ae82 sedan, let me know what u think :) Fri, 13 August 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how hard was the dash conversion? makes the car look schmik!
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: DAROLA ae82 sedan, let me know what u think :) Fri, 13 August 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there RAV-GT4, how u been??? hows your car coming along??, mine is nearly there bro, just got to finish alittle more on the body, then i will spray her, fit my new alternator when it gets here (please hurry aust. post) then all it comes down to is getting the money to pay for engineering and rego, hopefully i will have it engineered with my tax return, but i dont know how long for rego as i dont have a job and all the money i get goes to living at the moment. You would of seen the silver one as i never had the playboy bunny on the white one Smile

Domasik: the dash conversion wasnt that hard at all, first time took alittle working out where to cut brackets and weld new ones on but second time toke us half a day to have all fitted and working as we knew where to add stuff, only thing is u have to fit electric windows as winders hit the dash, and the metal bit to move your door mirrors also hit so for now i have cut them off and will put electric ones on when i find a nice set and get some money Very Happy

Eddie
(Darola)
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: DAROLA ae82 sedan, let me know what u think :) Fri, 13 August 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Love the fluff dude.... Pimp style beeeyatch!

Nice neat engine bay too man.
da20v
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: DAROLA ae82 sedan, let me know what u think :) Sat, 14 August 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude thats a sleeper & a 1/2 hahaha...i love wat u done on the car awesomely unique...keep it up
ae86_boy
Regular

August 2004
Re: DAROLA ae82 sedan, let me know what u think :) Sat, 14 August 2004 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its pretty good mate, how often do you watch dvds and play the ps2 in it though?
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: DAROLA ae82 sedan, let me know what u think :) Sun, 15 August 2004 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey there ae86_boy, the playstation isnt in the car yet as the car is still off the road, the dvd comes in good use when traveling from sydney to taree and vice versa when ppl in the back r board Very Happy also wheni use to delivery drive at night my gf Leah use to watch a movie why she waited for me.

Does that answer your question??

Eddie
(Darola)
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Darola Ae82 4agze Sedan ---with new pics--- Fri, 17 September 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there all,

have added some color to my car, moody blue mica
i still have to clear coat and polish
some of the pics there is abit of dust on the bonnet, stupid builders next door have no respect

check it out at---> http://home.kooee.com.au/darola

thanks for haveing a look

Eddie
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Darola Ae82 4agze Sedan ---with new pics--- Wed, 22 September 2004 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love the dash. wish i had a dash and the time to do mine
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Darola Ae82 4agze Sedan ---with new pics--- Sat, 25 September 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey there faulksy

thanks mate, it isnt that hard to change the dash's over, just alittle work, but worth it Very Happy

thanks
Eddie
bludsh0t
Regular

January 2005
Re: Darola Ae82 4agze Sedan ---with new pics--- Thu, 10 March 2005 04:13 Go to previous message
how much was the interior and how easy to fit? (im talking bout the front unit out of ae111)
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1979 corona wagon CS
Next Topic:My AE90 Silvertop (Pics Changed)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:08:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055019855499268 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.