Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
» OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest! Wed, 11 August 2004 14:39 Go to next message
The good news is in...!

The 1st Annual Toymods Show & Shine is all go Very Happy

The event will be held in the front car park of Reading Cinemas on Parramatta Rd and will open to the public at 9.00am
This is an excellent venue in regards to location, amenities, surrounding shops, and as an added bonus, the site used to be the original Capital Motors! How could you ask for more..?
Sunday, 3rd October is the October long weekend, giving anybody that needs to travel the luxury of have an extra day to unwind after the show.

The show will be a casual affair with FREE entry to all spectators, while entrants will have to pay a $10 entry fee. (This will be going towards any expenses for the day). There are plans to advertise in a selection of publications and if we're lucky we may even get a mention on the radio (96.1FM and 2WS FM). The criteria for entering are minimal... MUST be a Toyota body and be in a presentable state (the only exception is if it's a 'rare/interesting' Toyota being restored/modified).

The Show & Shine will be judged by independent parties with trophies being awarded for a variety of categories (please see the entry form for details). As well as this, there will be a raffle, some small competitions throughout the day, and hopefully some special attractions (one of which may be the mythical white Celica belonging to the Club President Shocked ).

We are still on the look out for sponsors for the event... if you/or you know of anyone interested please email the board at board@toymods.org.au

It's all geared to be a great day, with much fun to be had, and I sincerely hope to see Toymods out in force at Reading Cinemas!

WATCH THIS SPACE...

Reading Cinema's are located here:

http://www.toymods.org.au/~rod/Toymods%20Files/Toyota%20Fest%20Here.GIF

Dav Cool

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2004 01:23] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER EVENT (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car will be there for sure.

I don't think I'll be getting any awards but it'll give me a chance to show off the new engine.

This should be a great day. I hope to see everyone one there so that we can make this an annual affair and have it grow from here.

Bring on all the quality Toyota's.

I'm sure we'll be having some classes that are aimed at recognising quality engineering and mechanical modifications as well as the showy stuff.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER EVENT (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok I'm in, I'll just need help to push it lol!

She won't be running but I can have it there without too much trouble.

This really should be a great event, the Trophy classes will be listed up soon and we are encouraging both modified and stock standard vehicles to enter. This event as aimed as being a celebration of Toyota's and you DO NOT have to be a Toymods member to enter Smile

Support for this event would be greatly appreciated so we can establish an annual Toyota show for NSW.

Entry forms will be finished soon so watch this space Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 12 August 2004 02:16]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: » OCTOBER EVENT (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there but i doubt that my celica will be running... maybe i'll trailer it Wink

I have notified both the Twincam.org boys and au.toyotaownwersclub and will soon notify the Sydney Rolla Club.

Im hoping for a big turnout too, so that we can eventually make this the premier Toyota event in Sydney. Hell i'm going to be stopping everyone i see with a presentable Toyota from now until the day to make them come along.

This is going to be sweeeet Surprised
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: » OCTOBER EVENT (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not sure if my car is "presentable" or not....... But I would like to paticipate. I'll ask my mate to bring his Lolux along too which will really blow some minds!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: » OCTOBER EVENT (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there for sure.

I'll have to enter the beast with an exception
Quote:

(the only exception is if it's a 'rare/interesting' Toyota being restored/modified).

I'm also planning on doing alot of work to my car before then

Dad's show stopping Crown will be on the road then hopefully by then Hell if its Not it will be there anyway.

As said before YOU DON"T HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO ENTER. Come one come all to celebrate TOYOTA
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: » OCTOBER EVENT (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86Slut - bring it anyway mate! Just hang around for the day even if you dont enter.

By presentable we dont mean SHOW FINISH i would think. Just not a trash heap like Pimp Boy (although it will be there somewhere Razz)

Bring out yer grandad's cressi's too!!
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER EVENT (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Thu, 12 August 2004 13:15

Not sure if my car is "presentable" or not....... But I would like to paticipate. I'll ask my mate to bring his Lolux along too which will really blow some minds!

That's a good idea, who knows of any sport truck forums for Australian clubs. I'm sure a few Lolux's would be a cool thing to see.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER EVENT (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the Dropzone club still around ??

They had some wicked lowlux's there but I heard a rumour the club folded ??

The cars for display need to be tidy, We want it to be a quality display not just a collection of Toyotas. They don't need to be "Show Cars" just presentable. If I can get the front Guard repaired in time my MS65 will be on display.

I encourage other Toyota owners to come along and hang around for the day. It would be great to see the carpark itself well populated with Toyota's as well. Smile

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: » OCTOBER EVENT (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm pretty sure Dropzone is defunct Rod.

Wish my car was painted so I could enter it! Sad

Anyone wanna lend me some dollars for a re-spray? I'll pay interest!

I'm sure there must be a few minitruck forums around that could be notified.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: » OCTOBER EVENT (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm... I might cut and polish the red Celica (and then heavly tint the window Razz ) and come along...

Should be a good day... Looking forward to it.

Will be good to finally see Rod's Unicorn.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: » OCTOBER EVENT (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds awesome i just wont lift up the bonnet Laughing wish i could put a 4agze in be 4 then Crying or Very Sad
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER EVENT (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bugger it - NO WARNING!!

i could have got up to this if i had more time to organise ..

i MAY try to fly up - depending on the flights avealable and if we get the longweekend off too
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2003
Re: » OCTOBER EVENT (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For all those considering entering, as some of the board have already stated... by 'presentable' it doesn't have to be show condition - just neat looking. Hell, I'll have mine on show, and it's far from show condition Rolling Eyes

This is an event for all Toyota owners (Toymods is just the generous host). Like eveyone else, I'd love to see the widest collection of stock and modified Toyotas all on show in the one place.

So who's interested... we've got plenty of car park to fill Very Happy
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2003
Re: » OCTOBER EVENT (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stu (and anyone else in the same boat)... sorry we couldn't give more notice. We had to confirm a venue before we could make it public knowledge. But on the bright side of things, at least you'll be able to book it in for next year. Same time and hopefully same venue for many years to come Very Happy
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh I'm sooo excited my first time ..... oh I'm still a virgin Shocked
but not after this event...... wax on wax off Very Happy

oh my Baby Cressida will do me proud Cool
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gimme a few weeks i would love to be in it !
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 12 August 2004 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OOO, OOOO... ME ME ME!!!

I'm in guys... I'd love to be able to showcase the last 8 months work of work done to the ol' beastie. Very Happy

Just out of curiosity, how many spots ARE there to fill?
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 13 August 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now I have to hurry up and finish painting my car, or can I bring it and enter in the partly restored catagory Embarassed
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 13 August 2004 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another question:

Is this an organised event where we have permission to 'take over' this whole carpark? I can imagine how many cars will turn up and all other cars that will come and see. Would this attract the police and if so what are our privileges (if any)

what if it rains Crying or Very Sad
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 13 August 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAV-GT4 wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 08:24

Just out of curiosity, how many spots ARE there to fill?

Not certain on this one Andrew, except that we want it to be BIG. Dav or Rod should be able to give more of an idea on the exact numbers.

Audioslaver wrote

Is this an organised event where we have permission to 'take over' this whole carpark? I can imagine how many cars will turn up and all other cars that will come and see. Would this attract the police and if so what are our privileges (if any)

Nothing to worry about there, we have full permission from the centre management to use the carpark. I believe it is to be 2 of the 4 outdoor parking bays, but again Dav will be able to clarify that.

Quote:

what if it rains

Bigworm assures us the weather will be fine. Cool
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 13 August 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone have a map (or something) of how big this area is exactly? Which streets is it near?
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 13 August 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its right on Parramatta Road dude, on the right hand side if youre heading towards the city, its only a couple of minutes up from the start of Church Street/end of Woodville Road.

piece of piss to find, its a massive place. Smile
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 13 August 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAV-GT4 wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 15:22

Does anyone have a map (or something) of how big this area is exactly? Which streets is it near?

Dude we work like 3 mins away from there!! just go out of South St, onto Silverwater Rd, turn left on Parra Rd and WOLLA!!

Go on your lunch break to see! LOL
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 13 August 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another car show??? Yeah, I'll be there for sure... Front bar will be fixed and sprayed, should have some rims by then and might even have the airbags done too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...

Still got a few things to clean up though, bought a new washer bottle today as the old one was kinda stained and looked shit...
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 13 August 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audioslaver,

The event is all above board mate and bar the signing of some paperwork the casual leasing of the car park is all finalised and sorted as is the public liability insurance for the day.

The current intention is to fill the centre 2 bays of the outside parking area directly in fornt of the cinema. We have approval to use all 4 but will only be taking up the space we require.

Dave and I will be assigning spaces once we have the entry forms back. Yes there will be forms so we can make sure we have everything covered for the day Smile

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 13 August 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good Rod, can I please get a form quick smart??? And do we get to choose spaces or get what we're given???
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 13 August 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am in Very Happy
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 13 August 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be in IF i get an SX soon. anyone know of a AE92 SX for sale for under $6500) Razz
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 13 August 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Yeah, I'm in. I've just finished armour-alling the radiator hoses and painting tyre black on the belts! Smile

seeyuzz
river
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Fri, 13 August 2004 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it possible too enter on day?
im in too minds, as there is a sumernats style show over the whole weekend in newcastle, with show, dyno, grass events burnout comp ect.

just to let you know, that it clashes with another pretty big
event

still might come though im undecided
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sat, 14 August 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be entering my egg, how do i enter my car for the show??
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sun, 15 August 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should have my car back by then.

Is there a problem with turning up later than 9am?
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 16 August 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'm keen but have to see if the car is on the road & whether i consider it good enough to be in the show, Rolling Eyes

I hate running out of money!
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 16 August 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think i mgiht make an appearance...
as long as my renovations are complete by then!!
hope to c heaps of old school corolla's!!!!

James
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 16 August 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shame its on the same weekend as the Drift Nationals at Oran Park, or am i wrong? I hope im wrong, cos im going on hols and cant come to either.

Sorry, my mistake Razz . Got my months ass about Embarassed

[Updated on: Wed, 18 August 2004 10:42]

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 16 August 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bah, I've been told by my gf that we are going to be in NZ at the time so I cant be there. But a holiday in NZ with my girlfriend, well I know where I'm gonna be, sorry guys Very Happy
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 16 August 2004 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When it comes to modified, can i bring my wagon with the ferrous oxide mod on the fuel cap flap? Very Happy

I'll be there, if i can get time from work.
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 17 August 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be entering my gecko....i'll have her all nice and shiney
OLD-12C
Regular

July 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 17 August 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this sounds good this means if the old 1 breaks down i can actually be able to fix it or actually be able to afford a tow back home lol

TA2274
Regular

June 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 17 August 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OLD-12C wrote on Tue, 17 August 2004 21:24

this sounds good this means if the old 1 breaks down i can actually be able to fix it or actually be able to afford a tow back home lol

dont worry tim we will be there with ramez,we will help you push if anything goes wrong Razz Razz

spoke to ramez about it tonite,we might enter the two ta22s,get yours on the road and we will put them in together

or we can get the car towed there
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 18 August 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sound Good boys

Im Assunming Ta2274 your the bloke with the yellow one.

It would be fantistic to see all of those three together. Hell we might have 3 crown wagons together
TA2274
Regular

June 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 18 August 2004 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Wed, 18 August 2004 14:41

Sound Good boys

Im Assunming Ta2274 your the bloke with the yellow one.

It would be fantistic to see all of those three together. Hell we might have 3 crown wagons together

nah the guy with the yellow ta22 is frr33q on this forum

my sister owns a green ta22,its a stocker
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 18 August 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OLD-12C wrote on Tue, 17 August 2004 21:24

LOL... If it breaks down again Timmy, leave it there Razz Razz Razz ...
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 18 August 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to many clashes so i cant make it Sad
+ ill be on the gold coast
rotatr
Regular

April 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 18 August 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is a mazda engined ta22 welcome Smile

at least its got a toyota box Rolling Eyes

if so ill come up.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 18 August 2004 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It most certainly is rotatr - The only requirement is that it be a Toyota body.

Would be AWESOME to see your beast in person. Shocked
nico
Regular

January 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 19 August 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cant wait guys, this is right near my house. I'll come for a chat, and a look and to get some sweet photos. May consider joining the club on the day.

Wanting to get my AE82 twin cam looking nice again, so the more info I get the bettter, is anyone bringing any AE82 hatches along forn the show?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 19 August 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mate has confirmed that he will be bringing his Hilux along.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 19 August 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there with my baby!

http://www.digitalfunk.net/Garth/ae86/haruko/4.jpg
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Thu, 19 August 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rotatr wrote on Wed, 18 August 2004 23:43

is a mazda engined ta22 welcome Smile

at least its got a toyota box Rolling Eyes

if so ill come up.

Hey dude, Shall be good to catch up with you again and you'll get to see my new beast this time Smile Smile Smile ...

How have you been anywayz???
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sat, 21 August 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do the cars have to be registed?
Biggles
Regular

June 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sat, 21 August 2004 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So the show is actually on the 3rd? Thats good, nothing on that day...

Where do you get an entry form from? And as was asked before, can you enter on the day?
Loco
Regular

November 2003
icon14.gif  Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sun, 22 August 2004 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm there.
Brownster
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sun, 22 August 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in. The car will be back on the road by then with the new +300hp engine.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sun, 22 August 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cars don't have to be registered i believe.

You can't enter on the day from memory, and entry forms will be available through this thread (watch the top post for updates) or by contacted the TOymods Board directly on board@toymods.org.au
For insurance reasons i think we have to have number prior to the day.

AE86drift - you rock dude
Brownster - nice to see your support, starlets are hard to get out there!

Yay! looks to be HUGE.
Biggles
Regular

June 2004
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Sun, 22 August 2004 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the info, should be able to attend. I'll have to keep an eye out for the entry form.
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Mon, 23 August 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, i would love to be there in the CHICKEN TRUCK, but the DRIFT NATS are on at Oran Park!!!
sorry Very Happy
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Tue, 24 August 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
juzzo84 - i believe your calender is one month behind!!

drift nats are on 3rd 4th SEPTEMPBER which is next week.

[Updated on: Tue, 24 August 2004 00:48]

cri_ag
Regular

August 2002
Re: » OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... Show & Shine! Wed, 25 August 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
err what suburb is this in? i want to get some whereis directions.
Pages (5): [1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton)
Next Topic:Toyota Nationals 2005 - options for next year
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:23:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010241031646729 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.