Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 FINALISED PLEASE PAY DEPOSITS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Mon, 02 August 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
grimboy and ribbo

PM Siktoy ra23 and ask him to be added to the list

i think thats 12 now

T
  Send a private message to this user    
4agzuki
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage Mon, 02 August 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats best payment method? Im in Perth WA so work out postage as well.
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Mon, 02 August 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as previously posted

i will ask for an intital deposit of $250 paid into my bank account to secure the order.
Once the coolers arrive, i will COD them to each person, where the remaining $130 and postage is payable.

Postage will be $20 - $30 depending on where you are.

PM siktoy ra23 to be added to the buy

T
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Mon, 02 August 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whoops MY BAD, i ment to say you can be sure that this is not the same person. Sorry for the mistake.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Mon, 02 August 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
list is updated so far 12 buyers Very Happy
TUFKE
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage Mon, 02 August 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pro 100 wrote on Fri, 30 July 2004 11:50

hey guys

that definitely is not me, if you look at his previous posts he deals with HONDA related items. I'm actually registered on PF as WORKS TUNiNG.

So are you affiliated with the failed workshop by the name of Works Tuning here in SA? Confused

I signed up (after being a long time viewer of this forum)just to buy one of these coolers but am left very sceptical after reading all of this thread. I am a believer of "If it's too good to be true it usally is".

What proof is there that these are genuine HYBRIDS seeings the name is not stamped on them. I need some clarification that im not being taken for a ride on a copy as I have heard these are doing the rounds.

If you can reassure me that you are a reputable company and not here to make a quick buck and piss off you will have a customer.
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 03 August 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude

the adelaide based no defunkt company was called RACING WORKS.
go to http://ausrotary.dntinternet.com/forums/
i have sold 32 coolers to these guys, not one has come back with negative feedback.

T
TUFKE
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 03 August 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool sorry about that I was sure the cars from there had Works Tuning stickers on them. So if I can have a business name or ABN to check and make sure nothing dodgy's happening I will put my hand up for a cooler.

Thanks

John
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 03 August 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
business name is

RACESPEC

go to http://www.asic.gov.au and check the registered business names for SA

Business Number: 04352208

T

[Updated on: Tue, 03 August 2004 10:28]

Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 03 August 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry about this T I guess that people have no respect for others that try to help them out, I hope you don't mind the third degree that some have to give. Embarassed

BEN
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 03 August 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't mind it all

they can ask all the questions they like, i have nothing to hide

T
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 03 August 2004 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T and Ben,

i think that some of the ppl had the problem that the person actually selling the coolers wasn't a regular user. Ben i think that it might have been better if u had said that u had organised it through the guy that sold them on ausrotary forum.

But i'm still getting one.
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Thu, 05 August 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The IC that's 600mm (and $450) whats the outside measurements? I'm thinking of getting one for my 'got my licence back celebration'.

Do you know much of the *A70 series? i have a JZA70 and need to know if either IC will fit. i have extra room from the kit, but am unable to measure it atm because the car is back in my home town 500km north of here.

If u can reply to my e-mail: requiem@graphic-designer.com

I have limited net access atm, thanx!
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Thu, 05 August 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know this is a group buy for this particular intercooler, but I wonder if they come in other forms?

ie same size but with both pipes coming out the same end?
This would suit a lot of east-west engined cars & can cut down upto 1.5m of piping over a similar crossover type core.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Thu, 05 August 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist
Unfortunatly we can get the collers made different

BEN
datto_boy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Fri, 06 August 2004 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey pro100
im keen onone of these coolers but just abit woried about what everyone is sayin.
can you e mail me at datto_boy@bigpond.com so we can talk about it a bit more thanks.
white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Sat, 07 August 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am very interested. If you could somehow confirm the price of postage to Brisbane and the company it will be couriered by, I'll put my name down.

Also, could alternate final payment methods be discussed? I am fine with COD, but i live in a pretty remote place, so if delivery is a problem id be happy to settle on another payment/pick up method from anywhere in Brisbane.

Email me to discuss - six_stringhero@hotmail.com
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Sat, 07 August 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check your emails

Thanks

T
datto_boy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Sat, 07 August 2004 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok put me down for one!

im in adelaide so i wouldn't mind meeting you some where and picking its up and paying the left over.

cheers
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Sat, 07 August 2004 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PMs sent to everyone Cool
laser tx3
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Sat, 07 August 2004 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is there any chance of extending the time frame on this buy???
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Sat, 07 August 2004 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didn't get a pm. Sad
KoinTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Sun, 08 August 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take one! I don't get on the net much at the moment so if it gets close to the deadline for payment and you havent heard from me sms me and I'll ring you to get details. Thanks. I'l PM you my number.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Sun, 08 August 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry draza
PM SENT Very Happy

BEN
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Sun, 08 August 2004 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah same deal i think this is the guy off ebay selling coolers. And if it's the guy, my mate bought one and it leak like a sprinkler. Be weary and look into what your buying. If it's not the same guy then i take it back
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Mon, 09 August 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont sell coolers on ebay.

got to ausrotary.dntinternet.com/forums/ to see the people who have bought from me.

Over 30 have in the last 2 months.

PAYMENT CONFIRMATION LIST
- MONKEYMAJIK
- RALLYSTANZA

Can the listed people start making their deposits? i have only received 2 so far

T

[Updated on: Mon, 09 August 2004 23:12]

Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 10 August 2004 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Money deposited and email sent.
Sigmeister
Regular

June 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 10 August 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Money Deposited and email sent Very Happy
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 10 August 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey you copied me. Mad
mr_ke30
Regular

January 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 10 August 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested. does any1 know if these arer ideal for an sr20det going into a ke30 if so ill prob take 1 if i live in syd can i just pik it up??? cheers

mr_ke30
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 10 August 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok who is David Bradfield?

once someone makes a payment can they email me at

tarek.el-youssef@mep.net.au, so I can update my database with your name and address for payment confirmation.

MR KE30, I'm in Adelaide, so i'll need to send it to you

T
mr_ke30
Regular

January 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 10 August 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but wasnt the original guy in sydney plumpton???? anyway i want 1.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 10 August 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR Ke30
I am in syd but the importer is in SA so he will post it direct to you

BEN
mr_ke30
Regular

January 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 10 August 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok how much was postage to sydney i 4got? i just measured my car and it will fit nicely and is their a chance i can deposit only $100 so if he runs with my money its only $100 instead of $250 and how long will it take roughly????

cheers

mr_ke30
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 10 August 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate the deposit is $250 and postage is $20-$30

Ben
mr_ke30
Regular

January 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 10 August 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries then ill guess ill take 1 put me on the list!!

cheers

mr_ke30
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 10 August 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No probs
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Tue, 10 August 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
- MONKEYMAJIK
- RALLYSTANZA
- DRAZA

These payments have been confirmed, this will continue to be updated, each time my account is updated.

Thanks

T
white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Wed, 11 August 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in as well...
tdr1
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Wed, 11 August 2004 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah put me down for one also, just let me know the bank details and ill deposit the money straight away. You dont use paypal or anything like that, as i would be happy to pay the charge for using the service as it would work out better, and an easier way to do these group buys??

just a thought
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Wed, 11 August 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM me and ill give you the details

BEN
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Wed, 11 August 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 11 August 2004 08:00]

Tuflux
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Wed, 11 August 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent!!!
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Wed, 11 August 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
- MONKEYMAJIK
- RALLYSTANZA
- DRAZA
- SAM_Q

These are as of Wednesday at 6.30 pm

Please PM siktoy ra23, otherwise we will all start to get confused

T
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Thu, 12 August 2004 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Id like to throw a spanner in the works

Mercury Motorsport (www.mercurymotorsport.com.au) sell hyrbid coolers - core size 600x300x75 with 3" inlets each end for $395 inc freight.

poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Thu, 12 August 2004 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and before you say anything..

i bought 2 of them last week, they are excellent, havent fitted it as yet. One is for my jza70, the other for my mates cefiro. My other mate with a jzx90 mark II just bought one yesterday.

$395 inc freight to WA btw..

RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Thu, 12 August 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the imput poombah

- MONKEYMAJIK
- RALLYSTANZA
- DRAZA
- SAM_Q
- DATTO_BOY
- B EARL
- JEREMY PAVOLVIch

The last two, what are your forum names?

This is as of 7.10pm thursday

T

These are as of Wednesday at 6.30 pm

RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Thu, 12 August 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremy Pavlovich

can you PM me with your address

T
Sigmeister
Regular

June 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Thu, 12 August 2004 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pro_100: I am B. Earl
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Fri, 13 August 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
14th tomorrow, come on boys and girls get that moey sent.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Fri, 13 August 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK people payments are due tomorrow so lets not leave people hanging
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Fri, 13 August 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paid. update list Very Happy
mr_ke30
Regular

January 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Fri, 13 August 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man u can take me off the list i found a better deal cheers mate i got one exactly the same just bigger for the same price!!!! cheers buddy
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Fri, 13 August 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
- MONKEYMAJIK
- RALLYSTANZA
- DRAZA
- SAM_Q
- DATTO_BOY
- Sigmeister
- JEREMY PAVOLVIch
- Rodney Stannells

Friday 6.15pm

This has been confirmed as being in the account.

I understand others have paid, but i will add you to the confirmation list once i see it in my account.

MR_KE30, thanks anyway
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Fri, 13 August 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i paid aswell, pm sent
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Fri, 13 August 2004 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM'ed you Siktoy RA23!! Smile
shmeilo
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Fri, 13 August 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just PM'd you Ben...hope I'm not too late!
Cheers
Neil
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Sat, 14 August 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM's Replied Very Happy
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Sat, 14 August 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
- MONKEYMAJIK
- RALLYSTANZA
- DRAZA
- SAM_Q
- DATTO_BOY
- Sigmeister
- JEREMY PAVOLVIch
- Rodney Stannells
- SIKTOY RA23
- 4G63BT

SIKTOY, can i have your address again?

4G63BT, i need your full name and address, PM me.

Guys, can you also put your forum name on the deposit, it helps with crossing peoples names off the lists.

GUYS, i've looked at the list and there is 22 of you. I need the deposits by the end of next week, no exceptions, otherwise you will unfortunately miss out

Thanks

T

T

[Updated on: Sat, 14 August 2004 01:35]

datto_boy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: GROUP BUY INTERCOOLERS $380 plus postage finalising 14/8 Sat, 14 August 2004 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
not being pushy but i was just wonder once everybody has paid how long till we get the coolers?
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: K&N Flat panel filter $30-(SYD)
Next Topic:ae82 4age and box
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:28:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0094468593597412 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.