Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
[BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Sat, 07 August 2004 02:03 Go to next message
Okay i have this stuff left over from my car, and deem them as 'ill never use them' so there up for sale (so so poor).

http://www.kuhlmorgen.dyndns.org/richard/GT4/For%20Sale/MAGS.JPG

4 * 15"x6.5" 5 spoke mags, 38mm offset 5x100pcd (perfect for celica)
Red Clear Corners
ST18X spotties/foglights
AVO Fuel Cut Defender
Pod Filter (unsure of brand, K&N copy)

Not in pictures, i have alot of misc GT4 parts lying around. Igniters, Coils, Headlights, Headlight assemblies, Hoses, A/C compressor, Starter... Just ask, i might have it.

Things im after (willing to trade) Front Right Panel (GT4 widebody) plus lower panel support. Replacement rear aerial.

Make an offer, just don't insult me. PM's will be ignored. Bidder pays and organises postage.

[Updated on: Thu, 19 August 2004 08:47]

Send a private message to this user    
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: [BNE] Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Sat, 07 August 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$30 for the BOV. can pick up also...let me know how close I am.
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: [BNE] Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Sat, 07 August 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people100 wrote on Sat, 07 August 2004 20:13

$30 for the BOV. can pick up also...let me know how close I am.

Im based out near willowbank. Over at Rosewood, which is just up the road from Amberly Airbase. $30 is a bit low, you make it $50 and its yours.
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: [BNE] Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Sat, 07 August 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant really justify spending $50 on BOV when my car is like 5 mounts off even needing it. $30 is about as high as i can go considering i gotta drive from rocklea to get it.
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: [BNE] Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Sat, 07 August 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people100 wrote on Sat, 07 August 2004 20:21

i cant really justify spending $50 on BOV when my car is like 5 mounts off even needing it. $30 is about as high as i can go considering i gotta drive from rocklea to get it.

I can meet you in brisbane, as i uni/work in brisbane a fair bit.
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: [BNE] Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Sat, 07 August 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry mate $30 is all i can spend atm due to trying to finish actually building the car. Thats why i dont really need this for a few months i just thought id try to get it cheap while its being offered.
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: [BNE] Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Sat, 07 August 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people100 wrote on Sat, 07 August 2004 20:26

sorry mate $30 is all i can spend atm due to trying to finish actually building the car. Thats why i dont really need this for a few months i just thought id try to get it cheap while its being offered.

No probs, if it doesn't sell ill keep you in mind.
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Mon, 09 August 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpies
isaac
Regular

March 2003
Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Tue, 10 August 2004 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much do you want for the fog lights? Are they the ones that will fit in a ST184 90-91 front bar? or from the 92/93 one or a gt4 or something? Thanks
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Tue, 10 August 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isaac wrote on Tue, 10 August 2004 10:40

How much do you want for the fog lights? Are they the ones that will fit in a ST184 90-91 front bar? or from the 92/93 one or a gt4 or something? Thanks

I'm not looking for much. Proberbly $50 for the pair would do it. They are off a '90 GT4.

If you want to come have a look, i live at Rosewood, which isn't to far away from you isaac.
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Tue, 10 August 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$50 bux, i'll take, it mine, get away *hiss* Evil or Very Mad

pm sent
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Tue, 10 August 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BOV has been sold. Wheels are on hold.
bubs
Regular

November 2003
Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Thu, 12 August 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got a pic of the fog lights, will pick up saturday if they will suit!, that is if isacc has not got in line
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Thu, 12 August 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How's a hundred bucks for a coil, coil lead, FCD and pod filter (if it fits a GT4 AFM).

I can't organise shipping, but if stick it in a box and take it to the post office, I'll pay for the postage Smiley =

Cheers,
Dave
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Fri, 13 August 2004 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"PM's will be ignored"

Posts too? Smiley =
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Sat, 14 August 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Sat, 14 August 2004 09:24

"PM's will be ignored"

Posts too? Smiley =

Okay, yes ive been slack. My bad.

davedave: i have the coil, no coil lead, fcd and pod filter, ill do that for $100.

http://www.kuhlmorgen.dyndns.org/richard/GT4/For%20Sale/coil.JPG

The pod filter will need an adapter to fit to the AFM. Im keeping the adapter as i have a HKS filter im going to use instead.

bubs, isaac, RazorStorm:

http://www.kuhlmorgen.dyndns.org/richard/GT4/For%20Sale/fog1.JPG
http://www.kuhlmorgen.dyndns.org/richard/GT4/For%20Sale/fog2.JPG
http://www.kuhlmorgen.dyndns.org/richard/GT4/For%20Sale/fog3.JPG

there as clear as I could get them unfortionatley, need a new camera.

If you want approx measurements

Fog1: 12.5CM High
Fog2: 30CM Diagonally
Fog3: 17CM

These are sealed, I can’t find anyway of getting into them.

[Updated on: Sat, 14 August 2004 00:44]

davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Sat, 14 August 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you email me pics of the stuff to
toymods at scattered.com.au

your ones at http://www.kuhlmorgen.dyndns.org/ don't work for me.

Cheers,
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Sat, 14 August 2004 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Sat, 14 August 2004 12:38

Can you email me pics of the stuff to
toymods at scattered.com.au

your ones at http://www.kuhlmorgen.dyndns.org/ don't work for me.

Cheers,

My server just reset its IP, i have fixed it now.
bubs
Regular

November 2003
Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Mon, 16 August 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, not the right lights
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Mon, 16 August 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can finally see the pics Smiley =.

Glad to see the coil has a bracket on it, a nice surprise. Was kinda hoping for the lead and filter adapter though Nope.

Honestly, what condition is the filter in? Being a K&N copy, can you use their filter oil on it? is it washable foam (if so, has the foam still got life)? Or is it a throw away when finished jobbie?

Do you have an email address so we don't have to fill this thread with back and forwarding?

My offer would be $55 for just coil and fcd
$80 with the filter (if the filter is in good condition)
$110 if you have a boost sensor to throw in

Cheers,
Dave
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Tue, 17 August 2004 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave:

$55 for the coil and FCD, no problems.

As for the filter, i don't know if it is a real K&N filter or a copy. Condition is so:so needs a good oiling/clean. It came off my car, so im not sure either way.

As for boost (MAP) sensor, i don't have one spare, but my mate might have one. Ill ask.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Tue, 17 August 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Richard,

So it is an oil type?

Get back to me when you find out about the map sensor.

Cheers,
Dave
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Wed, 18 August 2004 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How'd you go with that map sensor?

Could you please email me "toymods at scattered.com.au" so I can at least grab your email address and I can stop using this thread as a contact medium.

Cheers,
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Thu, 19 August 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Thu, 19 August 2004 08:30

How'd you go with that map sensor?

Could you please email me "toymods at scattered.com.au" so I can at least grab your email address and I can stop using this thread as a contact medium.

Cheers,

You have E-Mail.
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Fri, 20 August 2004 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FCD and Coil sold.
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Fri, 20 August 2004 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate do you have a MAP sensor lying around in that stuff by any chance?
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: [BNE] to suit Celica GT4 - Mags, Spotties, Side corners, BOV, FCD + More Fri, 20 August 2004 13:16 Go to previous message
DunkyMonkey wrote on Fri, 20 August 2004 23:15

hey mate do you have a MAP sensor lying around in that stuff by any chance?

Sorry mate, but no i don't unfortionately.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:st184/st185 parts for sale
Next Topic:2TG upgrade kit
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 17:35:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0072379112243652 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.