Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
steve-O
Regular

February 2004
crazy guy swallowing stuff Thu, 12 August 2004 12:51 Go to next message
i was just watching the footy show and they had some guy call steven starr. this dude was nuts he was swallowing stuff and bringing it back up again. he swallowed 4 wierd opening rings seperatly and brought them back up in like a string i thought that could be done in his mouth but then he swallowed an 8 ball and then brought it back up. i dont think it's very easy to hide an 8 ball in your mouth. then if that wasn't good enough he got some sugar the proceeded to swallow that then washed it down with a glass of water. then the dude brought the suger back up but spat it or dribbled it into chief's hand. but get this the suger was dry Shocked dry i tells ya!!
did anyone else see this ???
  Send a private message to this user    
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: crazy guy swallowing stuff Thu, 12 August 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked That was a cack!!!!!! Shocked man they are really mad on that show
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: crazy guy swallowing stuff Thu, 12 August 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep...the bloke's a freak Shocked
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: crazy guy swallowing stuff Thu, 12 August 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didn't see the Footy Show, but that sounds like "The Regurgitator". I remember seeing him appear at uni a couple of times some years back.. His finale` used to be swallowing a small padlock, a key, and a ring from someone in the audience (all seperately of course). The trick was that he would bring the ring back up with the padlock through it!! Shocked

I'm surprised he's still kicking around - Would have thought he'd have died long ago after swallowing all that weird shit!
steve-O
Regular

February 2004
Re: crazy guy swallowing stuff Thu, 12 August 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell me about it, its crazy how much free time would he have waste to learn that crap HAHA!!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: crazy guy swallowing stuff Thu, 12 August 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's obviously paid off for him...Lucky bastard Razz

I wonder if i can swallow an 8 ball Rolling Eyes
Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: crazy guy swallowing stuff Thu, 12 August 2004 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*attempts to remove 8-ball from throat with fork*
1jzen
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: crazy guy swallowing stuff Thu, 12 August 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw steve starr at uni a couple of years ago. he collected girls rings from the audience and swallowed them. he got my gf's and she freaked out - she left the stage and his manager came over and told her if she didn't go back up he wouldn't bring it up till last and then he was going to make her drink soemthing weird - maybe a goldfish or something

pretty strange character

not as weird as mr. methane though
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: crazy guy swallowing stuff Thu, 12 August 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He's one of these guys that has a pharyngeal pouch. There are 3 distinct regions of the pharynx (throat), and the lower of these is called the cricopharynx. The way the muscles are arranged here allows for a potential weakness or outpouching, and in some people this potential weakness becomes an actuality. He is able to hide shit in that outpouching.

How does he make the padlock open or close? Got me beat.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: crazy guy swallowing stuff Fri, 13 August 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but what about mr methane???
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: crazy guy swallowing stuff Fri, 13 August 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Avid baked bean eater? Maybe he has an ass pouch where he stores his methane.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: crazy guy swallowing stuff Fri, 13 August 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh, good ol stevie starr... manning extrodinaire.

i remember in first year (many many moons ago) there were all these posters up on the uni notice boards "regurgitator"... and i was thinking 'cool, quan and the boys are playing next week'. i rocked up expecting a bbit of 'blubber boy' and theres this guy swalowing goldfish Confused

lol...
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: crazy guy swallowing stuff Fri, 13 August 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh mr methene takes about 5-10 minuts actually sucking air into his arse Shocked
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: crazy guy swallowing stuff Fri, 13 August 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr methane is so dirty.. putting tubes in his arse and shooting darts with his arse gas.
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: crazy guy swallowing stuff Fri, 13 August 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw an old guy in the circular quay swallow 3 razor blades and a role of string, then he pulled the string out and the razor blades where tied on all the way down.
he couldnt talk properly.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: crazy guy swallowing stuff Tue, 17 August 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here ya go
http://users.tpg.com.au/ceedees/DSC02952.JPG
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: crazy guy swallowing stuff Wed, 18 August 2004 09:06 Go to previous message
Tommo wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 19:24

he couldnt talk properly.

Why doesn't that surprise me??? Laughing

I've seen that regurgitator guy swallow about 5 pool balls and bring them up in their number order! This is way freakish coz how can he distinguish each ball unless he has a mysterious third eye in that little freak-pouch thingamajig.... Or maybe he has 5 freak-pouches! I think he could even bring them back up on cue, like if someone told him which number to bring up, he could do it!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:happy birthday mr fool
Next Topic:Nerd alert.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:07:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054569244384766 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.