Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Who can drink? Thu, 12 August 2004 15:12 Go to next message
can anyone drink???? does anyone drink during the week??? it's thurs. and my bro has already had 2 ctn's and a six pack. and its not even the weekend yet!!!!

[Updated on: Fri, 13 August 2004 07:36]

Send a private message to this user    
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I went through a stage not very long ago when I couldn't sleep without a few drinks bedfor bed every day, but Not to that extent, I think that would kill me.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you mean he had 2 cases and a six pack on that day or up to that point in the week? i have a mate who used to take 2 cases with him to parties and drink both himself. no shit. he quit drinking now that he has a gf. pussy

chris
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ctn's - either he means two cartons of smokes Rolling Eyes or Carlton Draught's?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can drink 18 beers and know that then i should stop.
but i recon i could drink a carton i would be blind drunk but i could do it. I assume drinking a bottle is the same as drinking a carton ???
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i reckon a bottle is the about the same.i have drank a ctn b4 but i was stuffed 4 about 2 days after. if i have 18 i can't remember much haha
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mates & i had a party/get together last year. 5 people went through about 90 bottles of beer a few jim's and oyzo...damn it tastes bad after a while Razz
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol I'm the only 55kg person i no that can drink more than a six pack.
My liver is gunna hate me soooooooo much
I also get the biggest hangovers in the world
after drinking i won't be right for the next 2/3 days
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
55kg!!?? how tall are you?
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
18 beers would be about 1/10 of your weight!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm like 165cm i think
it's more than i should be able to drink but i sober up quickly i've got a turbo charged metabolisim (sp)
Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortunately, a bottle is not the same as a carton.
While a bottle is approximately 20 standard drinks, a carton is about 36, plus more volume, plus more carbonation.
But, you generally start the beers earlier than spirits... start drinking beers at 3pm or something and finish just after midnight.
Spirits you're done in a matter of hours.
Tough call!
I've given up drinking bottles/cartons though... I think I'm over it.
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agreed good, a can of beer is like 1.4 standard drinks or something. The thing is, getting that smashed is not that cool once you get a bit older. when you start drinking everyone wants to drink the most, then when your older its better to hold back and observe, more fun. having said that i still get to smashed!
Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Be right back, just going down to the bottlo to pick up a carton of beer and some Bundy.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One bad night at a Uni Pub Crawl my mate dared me to down three shots of absenthe, NEVER EVER EVER DRINK ABSENTHE

EVER...

Not only do you trip off your head but you feel like a bag of smashed assholes as well...

Eye Spin ARGH
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd love to try some absinthe
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i managed a bottle shop and got a rep to get me a bottle of that shit once. 1/2 a litre cost me 50 bucks. yeah weird shit. cant say i tripped off it but it definatly warped my sense of vision a bit
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muaythaiman wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 19:04

i managed a bottle shop and got a rep to get me a bottle of that shit once. 1/2 a litre cost me 50 bucks. yeah weird shit. cant say i tripped off it but it definatly warped my sense of vision a bit

Then you payed $50 for half a litre of shit, the genuine checkslovakian (not sure about spelling) is fucking strong stuff and is outlawed in some countries...
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought it was illegal.
i hear it fermented magic mushrooms or some shit.
if somebody can get it i pay them

Oh and does anybody know how much a carton of beer would weight without the packaging ?

[Updated on: Fri, 13 August 2004 09:46]

muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the stuff i got was "Product of czech republic" it was 68% It is known as green fairy absinthe. it was not shit. The ingredient that makes you hallucinate is wormwood. I have heard stories about people running along after drinking it. But i am yet to see it. ps i only drank half the bottle.

it is no longer illegal

12 cans of draught weigh 4.4 kg.(that is in the cans)

[Updated on: Fri, 13 August 2004 09:52]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 19:15

I can get it for you but its gonna cost ya... Wink

[Updated on: Sun, 15 August 2004 04:20]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We want fun and we wanna get wasted *sings*.
During winter i hardly drink, but summer allways seem to be having partys.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 19:53]

quote]

R u 4 real ???
I'm dead set full blown serious if u r
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 19:13

One bad night at a Uni Pub Crawl my mate dared me to down three shots of absenthe, NEVER EVER EVER DRINK ABSENTHE

EVER...

Not only do you trip off your head but you feel like a bag of smashed assholes as well...

Eye Spin ARGH

I experimented with this stuff at a mate's 21st a couple of years ago...... I asked for the "strongest shit you got" and they damn well delivered!

3 shots each and we were FUCKED. I was already so pissed that I thought I was being a hard c*nt by ordering more. Jesus H man, that stuff is soo friggin' lethal.

That is the last I remember of that night except for the fact that I felt like I was on drugs. Then my mate left all his presents at the party and never saw them again.

The funny thing is, at no point did I have any idea what we were drinking! I coulda killed us both!

My mate still hasn't forgiven me Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, if I had a buck for every person who thought they knew something about absinthe Razz

the "absinthe" you can buy in bottle shops these days is really just aniseed liquor (licorice flavoured), it's not real absinthe. real absinthe contains extracts of Artemesian Wormwood (a plan I found out yesterday my parents grow in their garden, 'cause mum likes the colour! Shocked )
It has hallucinagenic properties, has a huge % alcohol (usually over 60%, depending on who made it), is illegal, puts pin holes in your brain, tastes amazing, and (I've heard) should *never* be mixed with pot unless you want a schizoid episode.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what was this ridiculous stuff I was drinking then? IT certainly wasn't some licorice lolly water!
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

thats what i said
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you heard of green fairy absinthe draven? i know that it is pretty much always associated with the green fairy, but there is a particular brand they call the green fairy. i know pernod make an absinthe aswell.

http://www.absinth24.net/shop/product_info.php/pro ducts_id/101

this is the exact brand i had and the exact same bottle. Draven would you say this is any good??

[Updated on: Fri, 13 August 2004 11:42]

muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

It has hallucinagenic properties, has a huge % alcohol (usually over 60%, depending on who made it)

thats what i said
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked I gotta try some of this stuff. Our uni only allows 1 shot of tequila per hour...that sucks Razz
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's about time there was an alcohol thread !!!!!
who has tryed "carlton premium dry" ? It's new down here and i gotit for like $28 a carton. tell me if it will knock me around tomorrow morning so i can slow down now.
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had it mookie. not a bad standard beer. i like draught better though. small bottles arenm't they?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the bottles r small i think they r trying to rip off tooheys extra dry. but i dunno I like draught too bougs make an awesome draught. But i think without doubt the best beer at the moment is corona. i like it with the lemon but i only drink it when i'm out cuz i no i'm gunna do something stupid like rub my eye after i've touched the lemon if i drink it at home.
Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys allow me to slap you around.
Carltron Dry is whack, not good, trying to be Tooheys Dry which is shit anyway.
Beers to try:
Coopers Extra Strong Vintage Ale
Redback
Tooheys Old (very good value)
Boag's
Cascade
Southwark
Coopers Special Old Stout
Try these then tell me what you think of the weak, poor, pathetic Carlton/Tooheys Dry.

By the way I've had a carton of stouts before... but I'm still not the hardest cunt on earth. Very Happy
I'll try and get there... I love stout.
Ok I'll stop now.
PS Absinth is a bitchslap and a half.

[Updated on: Fri, 13 August 2004 15:53]

muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gee your stomach must have loved you for the ctn of stout........... i did 14 export cascade stout and a couple of draughts one night and paid for it big time. also a stout fan. james squire porter is my fav at the mo.
steve-O
Regular

February 2004
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm so wasted right now i've got the hickups and bloody knuckles
hehehe
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 17:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can anybody remember what coopers i beer is 7.5% ?
I had like 1/2 a carton of than and that took me to places i never want to be!!
A big fan of red back but it's harder to get down here when i was on the mainland it was all i drank.
Cascade used to be good back in the day when it came from springs on/near mount wellington but to keep up with demand they use tap water with fluride(sp) and stuff like in it so it doesn;t taste right.
wne i'm drinking a glass of tooheys old u have no idea how many ppl come up and try and bag me for drinking coke.
my mate ans i when we were little used 2 hide under the tables and steal our parents stout b4 we could walk .
we were almost brought up on it lol.
Just come home from a dissapointing night this HUGE party i was meant told 2 go 2 was full of aussie hip hop try hards and drug fucked fools. Not impressed at all . 2morrow night better make up for it. in 10 days opr so when my ID comes in the mail (had to hand in my licence) I will be out there with the boys stirring shit as per usual.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Who can drink? Fri, 13 August 2004 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 21:48

Shocked I gotta try some of this stuff. Our uni only allows 1 shot of tequila per hour...that sucks Razz

So just go to the bar and order a round for you and your five friends (who happen to be sitting around the corner) Wink

Uni happy hours were the best.. We'd duck downstairs during a break in class and order doubles (or even triples sometimes) and go back up for the second half of the tute in a much better mood Laughing
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe happy hour is teh best... when i went to tech we always went to teh pub at lunch and came back wasted all teh time...lol man i love doing blue rinses under the influence....anyways the beer these days is well boring what about kb... man that was teh grouse...... I could drink half the case and start on teh stuff like zambooka and still find my way home.... just....lol
that worm shit is for the kiddies..... nothing like downing 100proof alchohol........only one nip and your're G O N E ....

anyways Don't drink and drive
and Never let a stranger buy you drinks..........
and girls they can't get it up while there pissed.......

Laughing Laughing

edit spell......

[Updated on: Sat, 14 August 2004 00:50]

Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Coopers 7.5% beer is the Extra Strong (funny that Very Happy) Vintage Ale... a very rich, smooth beer, maybe the best in Australia. Buttttt... gotta drink in moderadion. Smile
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did a bottle of OP Bundy recently with a mate..... Over the space of about 4 hours.

ARGH Eye Spin Freak Nope

Anyone been to the Lowenbrau in The Rocks???? Drink a couple of steins and see how you go!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Sat, 14 August 2004 11:04

I did a bottle of OP Bundy recently with a mate..... Over the space of about 4 hours.

ARGH Eye Spin Freak Nope

Anyone been to the Lowenbrau in The Rocks???? Drink a couple of steins and see how you go!

I'll do that tonite Very Happy
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Sat, 14 August 2004 11:13

AE86slut wrote on Sat, 14 August 2004 11:04

ARGH Eye Spin Freak Nope

I'll do that tonite Very Happy

What? The Lowenbrau? Se if you can smuggle out a stein.....
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's a few of us going so we'll try. We managed to sneak out a fewblack label vodka things last week from souths juniors Razz Looked so shifty
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, good luck dude. Just look out for the BIG guys in black T-Shirts who are basically there to STOP people stealing steins! hahaha

You gotta love paying $15 per beer too!

No wonder I don't drink anymore Laughing
Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mmmmmm, steeeiinnnsss..... *Drools*
Are they 1.25l steins like the ones you got when you bought a sixpack of DABs?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beer_is_good wrote on Sat, 14 August 2004 11:42

Mmmmmm, steeeiinnnsss..... *Drools*
Are they 1.25l steins like the ones you got when you bought a sixpack of DABs?

Ah huh Very Happy
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What one of my mates did was put it down his pants Confused im not sure if i'll go that far tho Razz I've actually never tried steins so i'll pay whatever it costs just from hearing how good it is Very Happy
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lowenbrau kicks ass
i got 2 half stein glasses and 1 full stein glass. heres the trick

STEALING MAD ASS BEER GLASSES FROM LOWENBRAU FOR DUMMIES

step 1: wear a big jacket and a belt
step 2: take a near empty beer into the pisser with you.
step 3: go into a cubicle, finish your beer
step 4: undo your belt and hook it through the handle (do this off to one side rather than at the front.
step 5: walk with a lean for the rest of the night, 'pretending' to be drunk
step 6: repeat for additional glasses. (when belt is full one additional glass can be held in the armpit).
step 7: leave looking VERY VERY drunk, slurring your words and leaning to the side wear all your beers are stashed. this way the bouncers just want you to get out.
step 8: DONT drop the stein glass being held in your armpit onto the concrete out the front of the bar (alas i now only have the 2 halfies). if this does happen, run. fast. into a taxi.

chris
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stuff i stole from bars
http://users.tpg.com.au/ceedees/stuff from bars.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/ceedees/lowenbrau.jpg

me in yr 9
http://users.tpg.com.au/ceedees/DSC02755.JPG

chris
shoot
Regular

April 2004
Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
never skull 1200ml of str cougar oh it fuckes you up Sad
Beer_is_good
Regular

February 2004

Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have these excellent Headmaster schooner glasses... wonderful.
The local uses them primarily, with the odd special pot glass too, but I don't usually get them.
Anyway, I'm trying to build up a collection of 12, but I can only really move one per night per person and can't be bothered anymore, but this has given me motivation!!
We had an incredible heist at the uni bar a little while ago too.
I got two scooners and two pots (all dodgy), and my mate got a similar amount, plus two jugs! What a machine.
Now to the drawing board... muwahahahaha...
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mates and i have about 35 different coasters that we've taken...even took a floor mat a few weeks ago Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a 24hour bottlo at the end of my street...was basically drinkin everynight of the week for a while,,,just tooo damn convienient..
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAB Rocks!!
Myt fav Germ/Belg beer
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Who can drink? Sat, 14 August 2004 20:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can anyone get me some damiana tequila liquer.

i SO want some

http://www.beerliquors.com/buy/liquors/damiana.htm
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Who can drink? Sun, 15 August 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Mookie wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 20:19]
MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 19:53

quote]

R u 4 real ???
I'm dead set full blown serious if u r

for sure dude, just PM me some details and Ill hook you up, but it is quite expensive for the good shit...
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who can drink? Sun, 15 August 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am irish......
the amount you guys drink i spill over my tie Laughing
silly drunken irish
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Who can drink? Sun, 15 August 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Sun, 15 August 2004 17:41

i am irish......
the amount you guys drink i spill over my tie Laughing
silly drunken irish

Yeah but i would like to take pride in the fact that when i turn 40 I will still have at least a quarter of my braincells left...
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who can drink? Sun, 15 August 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
my brain hurts Laughing
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:hard decision...
Next Topic:dj's on toymods??? bedroom or dancefloor
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:09:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085430145263672 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.