Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » A tale of suburbs...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
A tale of suburbs... Fri, 13 August 2004 09:09 Go to next message
Heya Guys,

I work in Bellevue Hill, pretty close to Vaucluse. Today I got cut off by a Black Lambo Merciallago(speeling?), followed by a Porche GT2 and coming the other direction was another Lambo. This is all close to the Ferrari Dealership, Maserati Dealership & the Lambo Dealership.

I manage to feel out of place every time I goto work, its crazy. Some people have too much money! No real point to this, just thought I'd share...
  Send a private message to this user    
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: A tale of suburbs... Fri, 13 August 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell u what my mate does to people like that.
well he drives a charade with a beast under the bonnet (its a secret) and just play with them a bit to get them to have a go and then he flogs em by several car lengths Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
and its a stock looker to its the funniest thing
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: A tale of suburbs... Fri, 13 August 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 19:09

I work in Bellevue Hill, pretty close to Vaucluse. Today I got cut off by a Black Lambo Merciallago(speeling?), followed by a Porche GT2 and coming the other direction was another Lambo. This is all close to the Ferrari Dealership, Maserati Dealership & the Lambo Dealership.

Would this be near rushcutters bay? or closer to new south head road in double bay? where abouts do you work?

There's a bloke in a silver maranello that i used to play around with, never won but it was fun...got to know him pretty well
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: A tale of suburbs... Fri, 13 August 2004 18:15 Go to previous message
U should try living with in parents 'hood, I feel like the biggest bogan driving my car just cuz it's not this years latest model. But i no and have proved many times that my car can out handle and most of the time out perform their cars that mummy and daddy bought them (i paid every single cent for my car myself).
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:JZA80
Next Topic:MR2 VS Commodore SS - Old Pac Run
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 00:42:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0041849613189697 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.