Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Genkins 'Weapons' of mass poverty sale - ae95, t-18

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Genkins 'Weapons' of mass poverty sale - ae95, t-18 Sat, 14 August 2004 03:06 Go to next message
This tool is perfect for holding up your local servo or adult bookstore, looks tough, totally legal and the money u spend on this can easily be recouped with only one break and enter, or smash and grab. Although tough, it is not quite up the bank hold up standard, with a skilled user this has been pulled off before, not included in the kit are balaclva, and latex gloves.
The shaft has been oil so no finger prints will show up, perfect for stealth mode, can be cut down to suit trench coat application, this part is also known as

a left hand rear axle from and awd ae95 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

and a open wheel t-18 diff centre

[Updated on: Sat, 14 August 2004 05:16]

Send a private message to this user    
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Genkins 'Weapons' of mass poverty sale - aer95, t-18 Sat, 14 August 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good david, i'll start the bidding at $10ea.

if u bought both of these i reckon u could take a bank out. u will need 2 ppl. get one to hide on the roof and drop the diff on the security guards head, then the dude with the axle can charge through the door and wave it around his head. (maybe tape a syringe to the end for added effect). if it all goes to plan u will easily make ur money back. just remember to pick up the diff oin ur way out so u can fix that old T18 u got sitting in the driveway.

but seriously, there is a AE95 sr5 rear axle and a T18 diff center both in good condition (no criminal history) for sale here. ANY offers appreciated (i'll throw in some latex gloves too if u want)
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Genkins 'Weapons' of mass poverty sale - aer95, t-18 Sat, 14 August 2004 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
preferably do NOT pull these items out of you getaway car, or try to get away so fast that you bash a curb like genkin lol!

genkin: i bet u hope some on breaks into the travel shop and drops a trd 2-way centre on your head! sore head fixed diff lol
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Genkins 'Weapons' of mass poverty sale - aer95, t-18 Sat, 14 August 2004 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill bid 20
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Genkins 'Weapons' of mass poverty sale - aer95, t-18 Sat, 14 August 2004 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, but make sure its a kouki diff (prefer kazz), and maybe crack me with a kouki axle as well. muchly appreciated
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Genkins 'Weapons' of mass poverty sale - aer95, t-18 Sat, 14 August 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hold a 256 deg cam to your throat!

genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Genkins 'Weapons' of mass poverty sale - ae95, t-18 Sat, 14 August 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i found some other pov things which i will put up for sale...

1x ae86 apex sideskirt (shattered) offers around $5
this can also help in a robbery if u throw the fiberglass shards at the guards they will break out in a bad rash.

1x xr4 14x7 wheel (broken lots) [TBA]
sharpen the edges and it can be used as a crazy frisbee type shiyuken. or a nice paperweight.

1x JDM parker light (missing clear cover) offers around $5
excellent for temporarily blinding enemies.

Come on people! help get me out of poverty!
Im living in my car! and it doesnt even drive!

Disclaimer: I do not endorse or accept any responsibility of the use of these items in any illegal manner.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Genkins 'Weapons' of mass poverty sale - ae95, t-18 Sat, 14 August 2004 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where are you parked tonight? i will drop that mouldy bread around so you can survive another day??

good luck with surviving another day,

u might have to hit a bank this week so u can buy a meal
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Genkins 'Weapons' of mass poverty sale - ae95, t-18 Sat, 14 August 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Sat, 14 August 2004 13:06

This tool is perfect for holding up your local servo or adult bookstore, looks tough, totally a left hand rear axle from and awd ae95

truenosedan wrote on Sat, 14 August 2004 13:24

ill bid 20

Is that a vendor bid?
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Genkins 'Weapons' of mass poverty sale - ae95, t-18 Sun, 15 August 2004 04:59 Go to previous message
i was bored so i offered to post for jesse

kinda like the bums that play music in the mall, they put their life savings in the hat, so people think WOW, i actually give those guys money but lol
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:left-overs jza70 supra front cut
Next Topic:5K engine and 5 speed K50 box FS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 13:05:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077691078186035 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.