Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Sat, 14 August 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-Talasas-: yes I do still have the seatbelts.

rick_o - yes I still have the steering wheel.

[S.T.A.R.S] - yes I have the p/s rack. Which lines do you mean? $120 + post is fine.
  Send a private message to this user    
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Sat, 14 August 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi,
the lines i mean are the return line to the bottle ( i have the bottle already and i have the bit from the bottle to the pump) and the main line that goes from the pump to the rack,

thanks,
Pheak.
rick_o
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Sun, 15 August 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$25 + post for the wheel?
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Sun, 15 August 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
which wheel do you mean? The one with no centre? Yes, $25 is ok. The perfect wheel - $25. No.
rick_o
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Sun, 15 August 2004 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The one in your pic was the one I was referring to. $30?
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - New Pics 28/7/04 Mon, 16 August 2004 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Which Wheel? I have two steering wheels. There is the one mounted on the steering column in the car (ie no centre section) and the one not on the car (perfect condition, complete).

This is the good one, and I'm certainly not letting it go for $30!!! They are hard to find in such good condition.
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/corolla/wheelf ront.jpg

This is the other one, on the car.
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/InteriorFront. JPG
rick_o
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 16 August 2004 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T'was the good one I was referring to.

That's cool you want more than $30.

[Updated on: Mon, 16 August 2004 00:44]

[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 16 August 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Wed, 18 August 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
updated first post...again...
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Fri, 20 August 2004 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi
im still after the door hinges
do you know when you might drop by sydney area??
or even a little closer to syd than woolongong, like hurstville area...kinda thing??
cheer mate
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Sat, 21 August 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey you do you have the A/C mounting bracket with the tensioner pulley??

Cheers
woznoz
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Sat, 21 August 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i would like the colour of the colour, if white i want to know prices on the bonnrt, left quatter panel, fron bumper, back bumper most importantly thanks
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Sat, 21 August 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you wouldnt want to sell the radio wiring harness would you? need both of the plugs if you do how much would you want

and how much for the good steering wheel and will it fit a ae82?
woznoz
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Sat, 21 August 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if white how much for the back bumper, front bumber, left side quater panel and left side door and inside right interior on door?
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 23 August 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hunty: yes I have an A/C mount with pulley. Actually I have 3, but that's beside the point. $10.

Woznoz. Yes it's white. If you looked through the thread, there are many pictures of the car before it was parted out. The front bumper / doors / bonnet are gone. I have the quarter panels and the back bumper. Note: as I see you are located in Queensland, I'm not shipping these items - they are pickup only. Smaller items I'll ship though.

WiLo: I have the original radio plus, but they have been hacked off really close to the plug (ie not enough to splice a new cable onto the tail) so I'd say they're pretty much useless unless you plan on re-terminating lugs onto them. The Good wheel - $100ono. No idea if it will fit AE82, I have never owned one.

Exquisit: pm'd you.

woznoz
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 23 August 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sorry did read the whole thread, but if u want to ship the back bar to queensland broadbeach ill pay for that, if you would like to find out the cost of it and wat not i will pay for the transport of it and the bar, depending on the cost of the transport. if u think that this is possible a pic of the back bar would be apprepiated, if not thanks anyway
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 23 August 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi psychofox

I was just wondering If any of the outer door mouldings are available. I'm only after the rear passenger one on the right hand side.
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 23 August 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sold for the best ac bracket u got Razz

how much for the 20v gear box?
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 23 August 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hunty: 20V gear box $100 - you can have the shafts with it as well. Just a note, it's pickup only.

Julz: If the trims are on the doors - they are gone. I might have som other trims though.

Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 23 August 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol yeh its a bit bulk to post/frieght and $$$

ah well if you can post off that bracket for me that would be gold.

pm sent
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 23 August 2004 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be interested in one of those air con compressors along with it's mounting braket Smile

Do you have one that doesnt have power steering? i have vaigue memories that they are different somehow?
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Tue, 24 August 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Julz: If the trims are on the doors - they are gone. I might have som other trims though.
Thanks mate. If you do happen to have more, It would have to be the white one with the red pinstripe. Doesn't need to be in perfect condition, prefereably nicely aged Razz
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 13 September 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whoops...didn;t realise there were replies.

Witzl - the air con stuff has been sold, sorry.

Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Sat, 18 September 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
strut brace ? ( i shouldve brought the whole car Laughing )
AE82-Morg
Regular

May 2004

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Sat, 18 September 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi mate is that gear box still for sale how many km's
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Sat, 18 September 2004 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where in Wollongong are you located? I'm usually down there at least once a week.

What sort of interior parts are still available, i'm looking for the full interior incl. front/rear seats, door trim, dash pad etc. Is it possible to come & have a look at the car?

EDIT: Just noticed the door trims were gone...

[Updated on: Sat, 18 September 2004 15:03]

psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Sun, 19 September 2004 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE82-Moro: The Gearbox is an AE101 C52 has unknown KMs on it - I bought it from another toymods member about 4 months ago and installed it in the seca, on the first drive it split the oil drain fron the back of the head into the sump and wrecked the motor, etc. That event prompted me to wreck the car. It felt ok when it was in there (for the 10 mins I ran the car). Make an offer. I also have CVs for it if you wan them.

Conquest: I have all the seats, the dash pad and steering wheel(both in really good nick) and some of the interior plastics, etc. Give me a call to organise a time to come and have a look if you want...0414 301321.

AE82-Morg
Regular

May 2004

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Sun, 19 September 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the seats you have any rips
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Sun, 19 September 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Might be lil too lil too late but here's a shot. I would be inetersted in:

Steering wheel (The good condition one, if it fits on AE92 hatch) - $45
SX cluster with all supporting parts - $160
Rear spoiler and any supported parts (price?)
Dash plastic that goes around steering wheel/radio - $30

Please let me know if these parts are still available for sale. I am willing to pay postage for the prices mentioned above.

send12ziz@gmail.com

Cheers.

[Updated on: Sun, 19 September 2004 04:46]

psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Wed, 22 September 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE82-Moro: The drivers seat has a small rip on 'lower back' region. I'll put some pics up soon.

booyah: Still got most of the stuff.
- The Steering wheel - I want $80 for it - it's in perfect condition.
- The dash cluster is gone.
- The rear spoiler - I only have the piece that is attached to the rear hatch - If you want to buy the piece, it comes with the hatch - $50.
- The dash plastic - $30 is cool. There is a small crack between the bit between the steering column and the ignition.

ae92Hobart
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Fri, 24 September 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you still have the rear brakes and all the parts needed for an upgrade from drums? also interested in the front ones. If you have all the parts how much you looking at? VERY interested in these!

cheers
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Sun, 26 September 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The brakes were sold months ago sorry.
ben-thomp
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated Mon, 11 April 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, was wandering if you have the front door trims and if their OK.
ben-thomp
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 11 April 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have the front door trims and an AC Compressor?
Thanks.
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 11 April 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, I have sold both those items.

I still have s fair bit of stuff though, the back hatch, headlights, lost of interior bits, mint rear parcel tray, etc. etc.
PooJou
Occasional Poster

December 2004

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 11 April 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So is the wiper cylinder (the one which controls water going to the back washer) gone? And if its not do you know if it works? Oh and i guess the good steering wheel is gone then eh?
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 11 April 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still have the factory front strut brace ? price ?interested cause i'll need one for the 20v.
silvertop
Regular

July 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Mon, 11 April 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate im after the plastics off the sides of the two front seats should be 4 plastics all together and screws.

Thanks

Sunny
AE82-Morg
Regular

May 2004

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 11 April 2005 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate do you still have that steering wheel and also any of the door mirrors
ben-thomp
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Tue, 12 April 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about the plstics down by your feet near the excellerator
ben-thomp
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Thu, 14 April 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much do you want for the dront passenger headlight.
ben-thomp
Newcomer

August 2004
icon7.gif  Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Thu, 14 April 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry front* passenger head light Smile
Laughing
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Thu, 14 April 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you still have the centre console with the arm rest ?
ben-thomp
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Thu, 14 April 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Be god if we got a reply, I am really after a front left headlight
FST513
Regular

April 2005
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Wed, 20 April 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate, totally skipped page 2, unsure if you have sold the boss kit, but if you haven't how much do you want for it? Willing to deposit into your account and pay for shipping.
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Wed, 20 April 2005 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im intersted in drivers side interior and the hatch liner! give us a pm on prices mate!

Cheers Dean

[Updated on: Wed, 20 April 2005 22:31]

ben-thomp
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Wed, 20 April 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, Im interested in the front interior, willing to pay postage and deposit monet ASAP into your account.
JuggaloG
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Thu, 21 April 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the: "MOMO Boss Kit Suit AE92" do you have any pics? how much would it be to send to sydney? can you contact me at juggalojuggalog@hotmail.com cause i dont come on here heaps.

Thanks Smile
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Thu, 21 April 2005 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the last time he posted was in sept 2004.............
JuggaloG
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Fri, 22 April 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol oops my bad Razz sorry
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Sat, 23 April 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Fri, 22 April 2005 02:00

the last time he posted was in sept 2004.............

no it wasnt he posted on like the 11th of april
sxr01r
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Thu, 12 May 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey im after both front door trims. $50. and i can pick them up as well

EDIT: sorry missed page 2 didn't see theyre gone

have u sold both headlights yet? im interested in both

thanks

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 07:13]

george-sx
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Thu, 12 May 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
read at the top.
door trims sold, boss kit sold.
xplictseca
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Thu, 12 May 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you got the airfilter pipe for it .?
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Fri, 13 May 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you still have the power steering rack ? Rolling Eyes
seeks
Regular

September 2002
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 30 May 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you still have the rear hatch, what condition is it in ? is it rust free ?

Tnx,
Seeks.
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 30 May 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No sorry, long gone.
Have an AE82 one and a Twincam Spoiler if that's any help ... but I think it's probably not.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Sat, 04 June 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old thread, woops.

[Updated on: Sat, 04 June 2005 12:44]

psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Wed, 08 June 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The hatch is still here, rust free, with the spoiler & gas struts still attached. Make an offer.

P/S rack is long gone.

I have rear seats, perfect parcel tray, airbox (with pipe to T/B), fair bit of interior stuff. Gearbox, shafts, front swaybar, 3 second gen wheels, boxes and boxes of stuff.

[Updated on: Wed, 08 June 2005 05:53]

xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Wed, 08 June 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
wouldn't happen to have the oil cooler+everything else that's needed would you?
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:solex door locks [ae86]
Next Topic:FS: 17" Phillips Monitor
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 22:04:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012065172195435 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.