Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
left-overs jza70 supra front cut Fri, 13 August 2004 16:14 Go to next message
could be useful for someone with a front damaged car.chassis straight and undamaged.tems suspension,all steering intact,brakes with ABS,digital dash [red upholstery] was manual 1jz.all panels intact but all damaged fom stacking in container.offers over $5oo? can deliver brisbane/gold coast.not available until late october.Pete. peterwj@tpg.com.au[/email]

[Updated on: Fri, 13 August 2004 16:15]

Send a private message to this user    
su_pr_aero
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: left-overs jza70 supra front cut Sat, 14 August 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't suppose the pedal box is available? Would you seperate?
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: left-overs jza70 supra front cut Sat, 14 August 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes please separate!and when u get it send pics! i have a long list of items i would buy from u. you'll make more $$ on it that way too.

heater control unit
indicator stalk
steering wheel
right side fender (what color is the paint?)
front nose
plus i will need more.

where abouts are you located?
evil_v
Regular

December 2002
Re: left-overs jza70 supra front cut Sat, 14 August 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
digital dash plz....
how much u wanted for it

charles
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: left-overs jza70 supra front cut Sat, 14 August 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd like the JZA70 standard airbox.
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: left-overs jza70 supra front cut Sat, 14 August 2004 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys,it is a possibility to part it out I suppose.The thing is that at this time I am clueless as to the value of the parts.We all have a little time as I am not finished with it until late october.Most panels damaged,colour white with red interior.Location Brisbane/gold coast.Pedal box not available.Sorry.Nose cone is OK has one break at front bottom rail about 200mm kerb side of centre.Heater control unit [air con+heater control,fan buttons etc?] is there.Indicator stalk is there although the housing is gone as is the horn panel from centre of steering wheel.RHS fender-I would have to get my "paint free dent removal" guy to tell me if it is repairable.Airbox is gone.Personally I still see the things value in being used as a fix for a front collision with chassis/suspension damage but have been wrong before.Will start investigating value of parts.Anyone purchased any of these items lately? Cheers.Pete.
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: left-overs jza70 supra front cut Sun, 15 August 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am interested in the VSV from the heater tap if you will sell that separately.
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: left-overs jza70 supra front cut Sun, 15 August 2004 08:20 Go to previous message
Pete. the parts are worth what people are willing to pay Rolling Eyes But i can assure u that u will make more then $500 selling the parts separatly.

my supra is white with red interior, so i'm especially intersted. Any chance u can get some pics? like the heater controls and steering wheel and the dameged panels? i hope its the same as mine thats all.
about the indicator stalk housing, do you mean the plastic cover that is behind the steering wheel? how about the blinkers, are they ok? what colour are they? all orange? or clear/orange?

[Updated on: Sun, 15 August 2004 10:05]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Corolla ae92 hatch
Next Topic:Genkins 'Weapons' of mass poverty sale - ae95, t-18
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 23:11:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050349235534668 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.