Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Where do you work...?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 07:19 Go to next message
I am bored, and ironically at work, so i thought I would start a thread to see where people work.

I work at an Internet Service Provider as a Support Tool, i do fuck all for most of the day and hence why i whore this forum sooo much...

Very Happy

8-Town
  Send a private message to this user    
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im a retail bitch, until i graduate at the end of this semester...Then an IT professional of some sort
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Full-time uni...work at D J's (david jones) as a merchandiser Rolling Eyes
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm an electronics engineer at a Major radio comms company. Also design comms systems for Police,Fire, Ambos and other government company's. Also fit radar, cameras and flashing lights in police cars.
Also auto electrical work on cars that have been converted from LHD to RHD.
The list goes on Rolling Eyes
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 17:17

I'm an electronics engineer at a Major radio comms company. Also design comms systems for Police,Fire, Ambos and other government company's. Also fit radar, cameras and flashing lights in police cars.
Also auto electrical work on cars that have been converted from LHD to RHD.
The list goes on Rolling Eyes

Then answer me this please...Do radar detectors from overseas work on our frequency band?
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apprentice Electrician with Energy Australia.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depends if its made to work internationally! Also depends on what bands are used over there.
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey cool1! I am self employed and also fit electrics to cars. stereos, alarms, central locking, phone hands free, driving lights, etc. also contract to do police, ses, ambulance etc.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm a gynacologist and look at vagina's all day long.....
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people think a gyno would be a good job but i reckon 99% of the "work" would involve some nasty ...........
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina......

Yeah, it aint pretty coming home covered in ***** everyday.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am a rip off merchant
i am a car yard manager and wholesaler
i make money every where i look Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 18:17

i am a rip off merchant
i am a car yard manager and wholesaler
i make money every where i look Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bastard!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am a mechanic at toyota...
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i work in admin at HIA (housing industry association), which is right next to the MCG in melbourne. well, technically it's richmond.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I work in the kitchen of an indian resturant .
And yes i do have a "ringstinger special" for any1 who is game enough to try it.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 20:51

I work in the kitchen of an indian resturant .
And yes i do have a "ringstinger special" for any1 who is game enough to try it.

You are full of surprises Mookie.

So what's in your ringstinger?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im game, mookie, cook up a batch, freeze it and then express post it to me Very Happy
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 21:16

im game, mookie, cook up a batch, freeze it and then express post it to me Very Happy

Me too, I'll send you back the results.... Actually, it would probably express post itself under its own power!

What is it? A mutated vindaloo or some such shit?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 20:51

MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 21:16

Me too, I'll send you back the results.... Actually, it would probably express post itself under its own power!

What is it? A mutated vindaloo or some such shit?

Could you imagine the look on the postmans face when he saw that shit ! (pardon the pun)
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IM serious about the express post of the food tho, im poor and havent eaten in days... Sad

lol
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 21:26

IM serious about the express post of the food tho, im poor and havent eaten in days... Sad

lol

Hahahaha... Reminds me of this guy who was on some current affairs show years ago who claimed he was so poor that all he could afford at the supermarket each week was Chum, and that's basically what he was living on.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 20:59

MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 21:26

lol

Hahahaha... Reminds me of this guy who was on some current affairs show years ago who claimed he was so poor that all he could afford at the supermarket each week was Chum, and that's basically what he was living on.

ROFL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Im not really poor I just want to try some of Mookies ass melting shit
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 18:11

i'm *actually* doing this at the moment - its a completely shitful job. DO NOT recommend it Confused

<<ugghhhhhh>>
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 21:33

i'm *actually* doing this at the moment - its a completely shitful job. DO NOT recommend it Confused

<<ugghhhhhh>>

Ok ok, I'm not a gyno, but I look at vaginas a lot as part of my job being an adult film personality.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 21:37

<<ugghhhhhh>>

Ok ok, I'm not a gyno, but I look at vaginas a lot as part of my job being an adult film personality.

...a stunt cock? Laughing Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 21:41

AE86slut wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 21:37

<<ugghhhhhh>>

...a stunt cock? Laughing Laughing

Well, yeah.... That's basically it. I double for dudes who are the actors but are not really...... well, you know... endowed. Laughing

I loved working with Jenna Jameson, but Kalani Lei was the best!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm a call centre slut for telstra wholesale (deal with other service providers only, not customers)
Am also a tennis coach.
and also a student.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i remember that guy eating the chum,and he was inviting the PM to join him for dinner...but it backfired cause all these vegetarians started saying how you can make a meal with vegies for under 2 bucks.... Laughing oh yeh,I own a sales recruitment business but soon to get out of this fesking shite industry...
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm a public servant ... i supervise graphic designers, editors and client-liason people - and some the people in the department i work in and that my group have deal with would have to be some of the most ignorant, cock-headed, misinformed, precious, lazy, infantile, uneducated, opinionated, overpaid, wankers i've had the missfortunate to attempt to share a building with...

wi've never read so much infantile dribble produced by so called communication experts, policy writers and PR hacks- allegedly employed becase they had experience in writing,.. most of them would be been kicked off campus in year 1, semester 1, week 1 for being lazy, plagerising, dipshits...

...one of the stupidest? some lazy prat, when asked to write text for a plain-english brochure about some new legislation proceeded to copy/paste swathes of legalese text from the actual legislation then tried to insist it was his own work... a total fkwt...

/rant...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it true you get sick of looking at pussy??
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's a meatof your choice cooked in pretty much just vindaloo paste. It's about as hot as u wanna go i tryed it with added chilli powder and it made my eyes water just smelling it. Words cant explain how hot it was.
it cost me about $10 to make so if u guys give me the money plus the money for postage i will send it.
I will send u a menu aswell Wink
20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i work for Telstra good old government job Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 16 August 2004 12:23]

MU553R
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im a student, and i work at paddys market in the city!
i might get a heavy vehcl mechanic apprenteership with mercadies.. Is any one here a truck mechanic?
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was a 3rd apprentice chef, but i didnt like it, so i left.

at the moment im climbing the corporate ladder at supercheap auto, not too bad, i got hot chicks workin with me and i get 25% off whateva the hell i want Very Happy
Celica73
Regular

May 2002
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I'm a 4th year Apprentice Scientific Instrument Maker.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Where do you work...? Fri, 13 August 2004 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Helpdesk/Desktop Support monkey
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Sat, 14 August 2004 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm a worksite cleaner at teh moment i'm cleaning penthouses....

N I C E

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

my other profession is hairdressing....
excellent credentials as a wife
and do great.. well you know...........

Very Happy Very Happy Shocked
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Where do you work...? Sat, 14 August 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I work in the morgue
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Sat, 14 August 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andrij wrote on Sat, 14 August 2004 11:23

I work in the morgue

Are you serious? I work in a morgue of sorts too man!

It's called the Commonwealth Bank of Australia......

Basically I sit at a desk doing NOTHING all day and get paid for it. (Yes, this is in fact my real job).
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Where do you work...? Sat, 14 August 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86Slut, mate, i REALLY do work in a morgue, and before anyone comes out with the dead jokes and whatnot, all i have to say is this

Someone has to look after other people's loved ones after they pass away, with respect and dignity that they deserve, even if they are resting eternally.

It is not a glorious job, sickening at times, and can be downright depressing, but as i said, someone has to do it.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Where do you work...? Sat, 14 August 2004 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's the pay like? if you dont mind me asking. Im going into forensics after uni...just wanna know maybe this will be interesting Confused
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Where do you work...? Sat, 14 August 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sell coke on the streets.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Where do you work...? Sat, 14 August 2004 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Sat, 14 August 2004 14:18

I sell coke on the streets.

I sell coke at a milkbar. Rolling Eyes
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Where do you work...? Sat, 14 August 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sell coke at woolies... well, i do store shift management, hopefully soon get a real job now that i finished my degree
Celica73
Regular

May 2002
Re: Where do you work...? Sat, 14 August 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't sell coke i just buy it much more easier that way
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Sat, 14 August 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i sell what eva u want eg drugs Laughing just kidding
I'm a baker/pastry cook made heaps of cakes got a big album
but i always wonted 2 b a privet investigator that y ON THE WAY 2 YOUR DREAMS SOME TIMES U GET LOST BUT THEN U FIND BETTER ONES.
i also worked as a glazer and a sparky and started a trainee ship 4 magnet
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Where do you work...? Sat, 14 August 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I work in a school - as a helpdesk slave...er network manager..er slave is about right.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Sat, 14 August 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm at uni and i work part time for my dad. he is a mechanic and works from home. its pretty good i can work as much or as little as i want. dont have to travel to work. learn shit about working on cars, and get $20 an hour tax free. Very Happy . i also work at a nursary where i pot flowers. pay isnt so great but i have mates that work there so its not too bad

chris
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Sat, 14 August 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid do you work for an ISP??
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Where do you work...? Sat, 14 August 2004 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, thank god!! Internal support only for a medium sized company.. The guys doing Helpdesk at ISP's must cop it sooooo badly from customers some times.
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Where do you work...? Sat, 14 August 2004 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Sat, 14 August 2004 13:23

What's the pay like? if you dont mind me asking. Im going into forensics after uni...just wanna know maybe this will be interesting Confused

The pay is ok, i suppose for a clerk, but how can you pay someone their value if they have to see deceased people all the time.

Hence, i get up on my soapbox from time to time and lecture about the being careful driving fast on the streets. Nothing is sadder than a young person, full of potential, lying on a trolley in a bodybag.

Nothing worse for a perent than outliving your own kids because they drove too fast, or acted silly.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Sun, 15 August 2004 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Sun, 15 August 2004 00:11

No, thank god!! Internal support only for a medium sized company.. The guys doing Helpdesk at ISP's must cop it sooooo badly from customers some times.

Yeah thats tru but if they make the top ten, then they are told to fuck off... Very Happy
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Where do you work...? Sun, 15 August 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I work in the Pre-Press department of a Medium sized printing company as a 1st year apprentice
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Sun, 15 August 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I work at a bird seed factory

[Updated on: Sun, 15 August 2004 05:33]

venzy
Regular

May 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Sun, 15 August 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i work at the dog & parrot tavern....serving drinks & trying to keep the drunks happy Smile
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Where do you work...? Sun, 15 August 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
venzy wrote on Sun, 15 August 2004 16:59

serving drinks & trying to keep the drunks happy Smile

A truly noble occupation! Nod
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Where do you work...? Sun, 15 August 2004 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sales at a computer store in while I'm at uni. If someone buys parts and can't set them up, it must instantly be my fault and as a result decide to call and abuse me. 99% of the time they simply do not know what they are doing.

Good thing is I'm near Moss St at Slacks Creek so I get to see/hear some nice cars going past each day.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Where do you work...? Mon, 16 August 2004 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Major Clod wrote on Mon, 16 August 2004 01:34

Sales at a computer store in while I'm at uni. If someone buys parts and can't set them up, it must instantly be my fault and as a result decide to call and abuse me. 99% of the time they simply do not know what they are doing.

LOL welcome to my job...
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Where do you work...? Mon, 16 August 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 13 August 2004 21:55

Is it true you get sick of looking at pussy??

yes No No No

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:How a WRX should NOT be driven<56k warning>
Next Topic:Initial D PC game
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:16:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085310935974121 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.